Pink Djinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going through the desert on a beast with no name

Dhelibheli roused Aladdina a little after dawn, shaking her vigorously. "Come along girl, we have a fair way to go and no time to waste." She thrust a morsel of flat bread and a cup of water into Aladdina's hands, once more urging the girl to hurry herself.

Saadia had risen with Dhelibheli and gave Aladdina a package of cold rice and spiced vegetables together with a small selection of fruit for the journey. "Now you be sure to do exactly what your cousin tells you. She has promised me that this venture could improve our fortunes greatly."

As the two headed towards the market place, Aladdina asked: "Where is it we're going, cousin?"

"A number of miles into the desert," Dhelibheli told her.

Aladdina's eyes widened. She had never travelled beyond the city walls before; in fact (save for her sneaking into the palace) she had never ventured much past the confines of the market place, there never having been need for her to do so. "And how do we make this journey?"

They passed through the market place, where noisy stall-holders were beginning to assemble their wares for the day, and turned a corner. Dhelibheli pointed. "There, that's how we journey." Two saddled camels, one tall and noble-looking, the other much shorter with a sardonic curl to its lip, stood patiently by the city gate, waiting for their day's work to begin.

Aladdina clutched nervously at Dhelibheli's arm. "I've never been on a camel," she confessed, "What are their names?"

"They haven't got names," said Dhelibheli, "At least, not names a lady should repeat. The camel-drovers call them names but I'd not sully your ears with them."

"And how do I get on?"

"It's easy. Watch me." Dhelibheli gripped the reins of the larger camel and commanded: "Down!" The beast knelt and Dhelibheli climbed into the saddle. As the camel clambered to its feet she added: "There! You see? Easy!"

Aladdina put her package of food into an embroidered saddle-bag, then copying the older woman took hold of her camel's reins and snapped: "Down!" as firmly as she could. The camel gave her a look of utter contempt and snorted before continuing to gaze at nothing, thinking whatever philosophical thoughts a small camel thinks.

"Down!" repeated Aladdina, tugging at the reins. The camel sneered as only a camel can and scornfully and accurately spat between the girl's feet.

"Come along, girl, this is no time to play games!" Dhelibheli urged, "Time and trea—, er... time and tide wait for no woman."

"What are trea and tide?"

"Never you mind!" snapped Dhelibheli, "Just hurry and mount that camel. You need to be firm with it."

How can I be firm with it when it's obviously determined to be stubborn? Aladdina asked herself, then had an idea. Firm? It wants firm? Right, it'll get firm! This works with men, maybe it'll work with a camel. She stormed to the animal's rear end, found it just about the right height and gave it a hard kick in the cods. Camels are tough all over and Aladdina wasted several seconds hopping up-and-down nursing her big toe. Despite Dhelibheli's reticence, she already knew the obscene names that camel-drovers gave their charges and muttered most of them under her breath. They were mainly words of one or two syllables ending in '—nt' or '—ck' or '—ker'. Seething, she returned to the sharp end where she found an indignant camel giving her a reproachful look.

She thrust her face close to the camel and hissed in its ear: "Did you like that?"

After a second or two consideration, the animal slowly shook its head.

"Do you want another one?"

In answer the camel reluctantly knelt so that Aladdina could mount. "Good!" she snapped, "Now we understand each other!"

The little party set off into the desert...

* * * * *

Camels have a peculiar gait which gives them a rolling motion as they walk. For countless years they have been known as ships of the desert, probably because their way of locomotion can make inexperienced riders sea-sick (or, more accurately, sand-sick). Aladdina was certain her camel was deliberately exaggerating its hip movements to punish her for the kick in the goolies. Every few seconds the girl's stomach would lurch, reminding her of the richer than usual fare she had consumed the previous evening. All Aladdina could do was cling on tightly to the saddle's pommel, scrunch her eyes shut equally tightly and try to think about things other than camels, food and, of course, sand-sickness.

At one point Dhelibheli observed: "You've gone a strange colour, girl, rather like a pickled cucumber or an unripe lemon—are you unwell?" Aladdina swallowed and mumbled something through compressed lips. It wasn't complimentary.

In time she felt her camel stop moving and dared to open her eyes. They had reached a small oasis, a pool surrounded by a dozen or so date palms, and there were a number of strange stone blocks lying around. "The Romans started to build a fort here but never completed it," Dhelibheli explained, pointing to the blocks as she dismounted.

Aladdina's camel knelt, unbidden this time, and the girl slid from the saddle to stand there on wonky legs, sucking in great gulps of air. The camel refused to look her in the eye but she was sure the beast was smirking.

Dhelibheli in the meantime was behaving very oddly. With closed eyes and outstretched arm she was spinning in circles, rather like the dervishes that sometimes appeared in the market place. At last she stopped and indicated a spot several inches in front of her feet. "Here," she muttered. Retrieving a pair of brushes from her camel's saddle-straps, she handed one to Aladdina and pointed. "Sweep!" she instructed.

"Isn't sweeping sand in the desert a bit futile?" asked the younger woman.

"You'll soon see," Dhelibheli advised, working her own brush furiously.

A few minutes hard work and something came into sight several inches below the sand's surface. It seemed to be a hatch-cover, small and circular and inset with a thick metal ring. "Lift that up, girl," ordered Dhelibheli.

"I won't be able to lift that," Aladdina protested, "Look how thick it is. It's likely to be very heavy."

"Try it, you'll be surprised."

Aladdina did as bid. Taking the thick ring in both hands, she pulled hard with all her strength. And flew through the air to land heavily on her back three or four feet away. The hatch-cover had been as light as if made of moonbeams and a dark hole was revealed. "Now, I want you to go down there," instructed her cousin.

Committing her body to the deep (cavern)...

Aladdina crept forward on hands and knees and peered into the hole. "It's very dark."

Dhelibheli waved her hands over the hole and whispered a few strange words. Immediately a number of huge torches down below, held in wall-sconces, burst into flame and an amazed Aladdina could see a flimsy-looking ladder descending into the depths of some sort of cavern. "Why should I go down there?" she said.

"A spell has been laid upon the cave's entrance," Dhelibheli explained, "I am unable to go down but you or others like you can. There is treasure down there. Gold, silver and jewels. Help yourself to whatever jewels you can carry. All I want is the lamp."

"The lamp?"

"Yes, somewhere down there you'll find an old lamp. Bring it to me."

Aladdina shrugged and set foot on the ladder. It must have been very timeworn for it trembled under the girl's weight. Aladdina moved slowly and carefully. When about half-way down she glanced toward the ladder's end...

"Eeeek!"

"What's up now?" called Dhelibheli.

"There's a skeleton at the foot of the ladder!"

Dhelibheli sighed. "Is that all? Is it dead?"

"I think so."

"Then it can't do you any harm! Keep going!"

Aladdina carried on cautiously. The ladder was still wobbling and she wasn't all that certain about the skeleton which looked as if it was pointing at her and laughing. After what seemed like an age but could only have been a few minutes, she felt her foot touch a hard-packed sandy floor. Taking care to avoid the skeleton, Aladinna stepped away from the ladder and into the cavern where she caught her breath in wonder.

The place was filled with what looked like trees but instead of fruit and leaves they dripped a variety of precious stones. On the floor she could see large baskets overflowing with gold and silver coins, thalers, shekels, ducats, doubloons and pieces-of-eight... The immediate temptation was to overload her pouch but Aladdina had learned caution and cunning in the market-place and the streets. She realised that if someone like her suddenly produced untold riches, there would be suspicion and suspicion would lead to an unwanted conversation with the Captain of the City Guard and that conversation, in turn, would no doubt lead to further conversations with the torturers. She pocketed a few handfuls of the silver coins which she could dispose of carefully, one at a time, without awkward questions.

Having done so, she began to look about her for Dhelibheli's lamp. This seemed an odd place for such a thing and even more odd that her cousin would go to so much trouble to obtain it. Still, it wasn't really any of her business and if Dhelibheli wanted an old lamp, then Dhelibheli would get an old lamp. In a far wall, Aladdina noticed a number of niches and strolled over to investigate. And there was the lamp. It wasn't much to look at. Saadia and Aladdina's home had three old lamps and all looked in better shape than this. However... the girl shrugged and took up the lamp before returning to the foot of the ladder, preparing to ascend. She was almost sure that the grinning skull was saying: "You'll be sorry!"

The thing was right. The upward climb, now that Aladdina could only use one hand, the other being burdened with the lamp, was very much worse than the descent. The ladder shook and creaked and almost danced about with every step she took. Gulping and praying as she mounted each rung, Aladdina slowly made her way to the entrance until to her relief she could feel a draught of fresh air.

An eager Dhelibheli thrust her hand into the pit's entrance. "Quickly, give me the lamp!"

"Help me out first," cried Aladdina, "If I let go of this ladder I'll fall!"

"Give. Me. The. Lamp." grated the older woman in a tone of one used to being obeyed, "Now!"

"No, help me out first."

The argument continued for several minutes, neither prepared to give way until Dhelibheli erupted in sudden rage. "Then stay down there and perish you little bitch!" she screamed, "I'll soon find another fool to help me!" She shouted out some more weird words and the hatch-lid came crashing firmly into the entrance.

"And I'll bet she's not really my cousin," muttered Aladdina, resting her head against the ladder's top rungs, "I'll bet she's a foul sorceress or somesuch."

Them bones, them bones, them dry bones...

Well, that was that. The entrance to the treasure cave was solidly fastened, the hatch fitting into the circle so neatly that it was almost impossible to see the join. And whereas before the hatch had seemed surprisingly light, now it was solidly weighty and immovable.

At least Aladdina wasn't completely in the dark. When slamming down the hatch in her rage, Dhelibheli had overlooked the great flambeaux which could well last for ages yet, probably a lot longer than Aladdina herself. She glanced down and the flickering flames of the torches made it appear that the skeleton was laughing at her... again! Aladdina inched back down the rickety ladder and kicked the gaping skull out of the way. "Your fault!" she muttered petulantly.

Aladdina wasn't naturally a pessimist but even she couldn't see an easy way out of this fine mess she'd gotten herself into. She was bound to starve to death sooner or later. She had packed her mother's food parcel in the camel's saddle-bag, unreachable now, and she certainly couldn't eat or drink gold and silver and jewels. With the lamp still dangling from a forefinger, she started to wander around the immense cave. It was always possible that at some time someone had left a crust of bread or a half-empty water-flask. Even if the bread turned out to be stale with blue whiskers and the water brackish, they'd be better than nothing.

Nothing is what they turned out to be. There might have been food and water here at some time very long ago for Aladdina found several more mouldering skeletons scattered about the cave, bony fingers clutching at deflated leather flasks, skulls grinning sardonically. Bones were brittle and discoloured and appeared ancient, thick with dust and cobwebs, while flasks were rotten and disintegrating. Even the many huge spiders which had woven the webs were lying on their backs, hairy legs curled up, now little more than dried-up husks to show that they had long since gone to whatever heaven dead spiders go to.

"Guess I'll be joining you lot soon," Aladdina muttered to one heap of bones.

She slumped down onto a golden bench, lost in thought, although what there was to think about she couldn't really say. You've really blown it this time, kid, she told herself, talk about being up shit highway without a camel. Mind you, if you had a camel it would probably run off and leave you in the lurch, the humpy-backed bastard! She smiled a rueful little smile as another thought occurred. If you were one of these wimpy, helpless heroines the storytellers talk of, she added, a dashing hero would burst through that trapdoor and save you. But no, every time an heroic-looking man makes a pass at you, you kick him in the balls. Now they'll all be up there laughing their turbans off and hoping you're enjoying yourself.

For all of the cavern's vastness, it felt unpleasantly warm and Aladdina loosened her tunic, baring her breasts. A little more comfortable now, she became aware of an annoying itch on a leg. That fucking camel must have had fleas, she thought. Quite forgetting she still held the lamp, she rubbed hard at the leg. There was an odd and muted trumpet-like noise, similar to a fanfare, and she noticed a wisp of smoke issuing from the lamp's nozzle.

Genie with the boobs all bare

"Spontaneous combustion!" she yelled as she dropped the lamp and jumped away from it. There were no immediate flames but Aladdina was fully aware of the old adage and backed off a little more. This time, though, it seemed that the saying might be wrong. No flames appeared at all, only the misty smoke which continued to billow and thicken until it slowly settled and began take form. Aladdina's eyes bulged as the smoke solidified into a very beautiful and very naked young woman.

About Aladdina's height, the apparition—for what else could it be?—was slim of figure with delightful breasts tipped by dinar-sized areolas, long thick nipples a delicious scarlet in colour, and a hairless mound revealing a deep cleft framed by plump and prominent lips. Apart from her nipples her body was pink, the pale pink of the hibiscus which flowered in the palace gardens while her hair was a deeper colour, a dark ruby. It flowed down her back in waves reaching almost to her ankles.

Now in normal circumstances Aladdina's libido would have sprung into action causing her pussy to become very wet indeed, such was the beauty of the newcomer, but not this time. Aladdina was beginning to think that confinement was causing her to hallucinate although she had been in the cave for little more than an hour. Not really believing her eyes, she took a step or two forward and reached out an enquiring hand, gently tweaking one of the prominent nipples. It seemed solid enough, even to the extent of stiffening slightly under her touch.

"Do you mind?" said the vision although she didn't sound too displeased. Cupping a breast in each hand, she held them up to be admired and added: "They are lovely, though, aren't they?" She eyed the open tunic top appraisingly then fingered one of Aladdina's nipples. "You've got nice boobs yourself."

"Where did you come from?" Aladdina demanded.

The other pointed to the lamp. "Where do you think? Got eyes, haven't you? Don't know why you're bothering to ask—after all, it's you who summoned me, right?"

"I didn't summon you."

"Well, if you didn't summon me, who did? Somebody must have rubbed the lamp." She flicked her hair back, a small gesture of annoyance, and for the first time Aladdina noticed the stranger's little ears. Cute, yes, but they were also long and narrow and pointed.

Aladdina's mind whirled as realisation dawned. Can't be, she thought, this sort of thing only happens in the stories. And yet... "Are you a djinn?"

"No I'm not!" snapped the naked woman, "I'm a genie!"

"I thought it was djinn," said Aladdina.

"No, it's genie!"

"Could have sworn it was djinn," Aladdina persisted, "That's what the storytellers in the market place say."

"Oh, maybe it was djinn at one time," conceded the genie, "But when the thousandth person asks you for a djinn-and-tonic or a djinn fizz then falls about laughing at their own feeble wit, the joke starts to fall flat. To be blunt, it pisses me off. So I decided to call myself a genie. I have laid an irrevocable curse that the very next person to ask me for a djinn-and-tonic will be turned into a frog and a very ugly frog at that!"

"Okay, genie it is," agreed Aladdina, not wishing to spend the rest of her life on a lily-pad catching flies, "Do you mind me mentioning that you're... you... um... you seem to have forgotten your clothes ..."

"You're wrong there, I don't have any clothes to forget," the genie replied, "I'm naked. I'm always naked. I like being naked. I think I look great naked. I'll stay naked just as long as I want. You got any objections?"

"No, no," Aladdina hastened to assure the genie, "just thought I'd mention it in case you hadn't noticed. In fact, I couldn't agree more, you do look great naked. I fully approve. I like naked ladies very much. The more naked they are the better. In fact, ogling naked ladies has almost got me into trouble from time to time. If you don't mind me asking, though, why are you naked?"

The genie gestured to the lamp once more. "It can get quite warm and stuffy in there, no air-conditioning," she explained, "And there's no room for a chest-of-drawers, let alone a wardrobe, so naked rules the day. Mind if I ask your name?"

"I'm Aladdina. What's yours?"

"Our names are too complicated for the human tongue. Just call me Genie." The being smirked, licking her lips suggestively. "Well, Aladdina, if you like naked ladies all that much, perhaps we could get together for some fun and games. Always did prefer ladies myself, especially naked ladies and ladies who like naked ladies. And it has been a long time since I—"

"Nice idea but some other time if you don't mind. I'm in a spot of bother here."

"Oh." The genie sounded disappointed then she looked around. "Did you happen to see who summoned me by rubbing the lamp? Whoever did is now my master or mistress. Preferably the latter," she added, fingering her pussy and giving Aladdina a indelicate wink.

"I suppose that's me, then."

"But you said you didn't rub the lamp."

"I didn't, not deliberately," said Aladdina, "but I scratched an itch with the lamp in my hand and must have rubbed it by accident."

"Hmmm! Looks like your lucky day then, girlie," said Genie, still playing almost absent-mindedly with her pussy, "I'm the slave of the lamp and as you now seem to own the lamp, I'm yours to command. All you need do is make a wish and I'll fix things for you. You mentioned a spot of bother..."