Pink Djinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The turquoise and the hair

Princess Yasmin had departed to don her wedding finery while a furious Wazir, gnawing at his fingernails, had slunk out to seek a stable lad (a very small stable lad) to kick up the arse. The Sultan took Aladdina by one arm and drew her aside. "A private word, if I may, a matter of some delicacy you understand."

"Yes, Sire."

The Sultan nodded towards Saadia. "Your mother is a very handsome woman. A seamstress, you say?" he whispered.

"Yes, Sire, as a pastime only. But she is ladylike in all things."

"Ah, she is that," the Sultan sighed, "I'm minded to take her as another wife, my head wife in fact. All of my harem are young and beautiful and lusty but when you reach my age peace and comfort are so much more to be desired than endless coupling. Keeping my zabb as rigid as a ship's mast is no longer as easy as it was fifty years ago, nor can I gallop indefinitely like a young stallion without exhausting myself, and yet that is expected of me by the harem. At times I am so enervated that the eunuchs have to bear me bodily from the chamber and soothe my brow with perfumed cloths. What I desire now is a wife who will be content with occasional slow and gentle loving, who will soothe and comfort me after a hard day's ruling and who will massage my feet when my bunions are giving me several kinds of hell. Do you think your mother would accept me?"

"I'm sure she would be honoured , Sire," Aladdina told him.

The Sultan glanced around furtively to make sure they were not overheard and pulled Aladdina another few feet, lowering his voice even further. "The... er... delicate matter I mentioned. Do you know if she has a hairy yoni?"

"Oh yes, Sire, very hairy, a veritable pubic plantation. But I'm sure that she would gladly remove it if that was your Excellency's wish."

"No, no, no... you misunderstand." The Sultan blushed slightly and took another swift glance around. "I wouldn't want her to shave. I love hairy yonis, revel in them in fact. But it's a tradition in the harem for all the women to be shorn bare. I visit the harem and I look towards those concubines lounging on the scattered divans. What do I see? Naked yonis. So I glance over yonder to the bathing pool. More shaven clefts and I swear that sometimes they wink at me. I turn and turn again to see dancing-girls and lute-pluckers, not to mention bearers of baubles, bangles and beads, all with bald bits. I search everywhere, overwhelmed by so many exposed ladies' gardens. I do so yearn for the sight of one thick, luxuriant furry thatch to bury my nose in."

"You won't be disappointed, Sire," vowed Aladdina, "I will put your proposal to my mother this instant."

The Sultan slipped an enormous turquoise ring from a finger and handed it to Aladdina. "Give this to your mother as a token of my sincerity."

Aladdina walked to where Saadia stood alone and made the proposal. "There is just one condition, Mother," she added.

Saadia frowned. "If he expects me to shave my pussy, then he can find someone else to massage his aching bunions."

"No," said Aladdina, "That's just it. He's tired of bare pussies. His condition is that you stay as far as possible away from the harem's pussy-shaver. The Sultan likes hairy women."

"In that case I'd better start cultivating my underarms. Very well, tell the old goat that I accept." She slipped the turquoise ring onto a finger and giggled suddenly, an unexpectedly girlish sound. "Come up in the world, haven't we Aladdina?"

Across the chamber, the amorous Sultan gazed longingly at Saadia and mused: A double wedding, perfect! But I do wish that somebody would explain what a twat is.

* * * * *

While Saadia was combing her pubic hair in preparation for her wedding and the Sultan was day-dreaming of combing it for her once they were wed, Genie appeared unbidden to Aladdina. "I have marriage offerings for you and they are threefold," she said, "The first is that like you, your bride will never grow any hair save on her head; the second is that your boobs and pussies will always taste of the most delightful things; and the third..." here she produced a small rug, about the size of a small child's prayer-mat "...this is a magic carpet. Keep it safe. If ever necessary, it will always fly you straight to me."

Aladdina thought the 'magic carpet' looked a bit too small for that but as the gift was well-meant, she thanked Genie with a big hug and kiss.

Wedding belles

An escort of rigidly proper janissaries, gaudily-dressed flunkies and scantily-clad hand-maidens conducted Aladdina and Princess Yasmin to their bridal chamber with all due pomp and ceremony. Behind them came a troupe of musicians playing flutes and cymbals and drums while naked dancing girls romped and cavorted about them. Months previously the naked dancing girls would have had Aladdina peeing herself with lust but now she only had eyes for the lovely Yasmin.

It was a relief to Aladdina when she was able to dismiss the entourage and close the doors of the chamber. Yasmin retired behind an elaborate screen for a moment and reappeared dressed only in a translucent robe which left a little, but not much, to the imagination. Taking Yasmin's hand, Aladdina led the princess to the huge silken-sheeted divan which dominated the centre of the room and they sat side by side. They gazed at each other for a few minutes then Aladdina leaned in to give her bride a gentle kiss on the lips.

Princess Yasmin reached out to touch Aladdina's face. "How is it that all others see you as a young man?" she said.

"Magic," Aladdina replied, "Loving magic."

"Are you a sorceress?"

"No, but I have a friend who performs worthy magic when I need it. I have loved you from afar for many moons and I hope to please you."

"Oh, you please me," smiled Yasmin, "And as a spouse, you couldn't possibly be worse than that conniving twat Wajid. You must know, though, that love is new to me. Sometimes when the hand-maidens are bathing me my yoni tingles and I have small climaxes but I have never truly made love." She seemed to think for a second then added: "Now that we're married and alone together, it seems silly to use a scholarly and poetic word such as yoni for my womanly bits. Frankly, it sounds pompous. Would you think me too forward if I used common expressions such as quim and pussy?"

"That would please me immensely," said Aladdina who had been worrying a little that her market-place language would repel Princess Yasmin.

Yasmin moved a little closer and returned the chaste kiss Aladdina had given her. "In that case, dearest husband, or rather wife, my quim or pussy yearns for you."

"Then we'll yearn together," Aladdina told her, "but first, lie down."

When the princess was comfortably settled, Aladdina produced a small pot of sweetly-scented lotion and taking Yasmin's hands anointed them one-by-one, massaging gently. The edge of Yasmin's robe had fallen open slightly, revealing one shapely breast and a large nipple. Aladdina changed from massaging her bride's hands to caressing her chest and throat. At the same time she bent to kiss and lick the nipple. Genie's wedding gift stood well: Yasmin's nipple tasted of pistachio and almond. She immediately wondered what Yasmin's pussy would taste of but forced herself not to hurry things.

She covered Yasmin's face with a series of fleeting kisses, butterflies that barely touched the skin and yet were full of erotic promise. Yasmin sighed deeply and opened her robe fully so that she could pull Aladdina's head and mouth down to both her breasts. Aladdina took one nipple in her mouth and sucked hard while carefully nipping the other between finger and thumb. After two or three minutes she changed so that both nipples received equal attention. Yasmin began to moan as Aladdina took a breast in each hand and spent several minutes placing wet kisses all over each one, flicking her tongue over the pebbling aerolas.

Yasmin parted her legs and tugged at her bride until Aladdina knelt between them. She sat up to remove her robe and Aladdina threw off the tunic she'd worn. Both now naked, they regarded each other with delight. Aladinna's eyes fixed on Yasmin's pussy, a delightful sight that shimmered with slippery pussy-juice. Yasmin gave a tiny smile as she reached down to part her outer lips, allowing Aladdina to see the glistening pink inner lips and the fascinating clit already peeping from its hood. Aladdina caught her breath and ran a forefinger up the exposed parts, gathering fluid which she carried to her lips. Yasmin tasted of rose-water with hints of lime. Genie, you're a marvel, thought Aladdina, you always seem to know what's for the best.

Yasmin took hold of Aladdina's boobs, circling her hands so as to cause the nipples to swell and grow. When they seemed to be fully erect, the princess pulled Aladdina to her to suckle them in turn. She caught her breath. "Why, Aladdina, your boobs taste of pomegranate and sherbet."

"A gift from the magical friend I told you about," said Aladdina, "Do you like?"

"I love it!" cried Yasmin as she pulled Aladdina closer to suckle even harder.

Aladdina eased away slowly so that she could reach Yasmin's pussy. Beneath the suggestion of rose-water she could detect subtle hints of female musk showing the level of Yasmin's arousal. Finger and thumb on either side of Yasmin's outer lips, Aladdina squeezed and rubbed tenderly so that more nectar oozed out. Yasmin's moans grew stronger and louder. Aladdina parted the princess's pussy lips and began to lick. Yasmin gave a little cry at the first sweep of Aladdina's tongue and a much louder cry when her bride began to concentrate on the clitoris. She clasped Aladdina's head as if trying pull her into her pussy. Her hips jerked frantically as Aladdina flicked her tongue repeatedly over the clit's head. Yasmin came suddenly, emitting several shrieks of pleasure, each one louder than that before. Whimpering as she came down from the heights, she kissed and licked all over Aladdina's face and throat.

Slipping a finger into Aladdina's soaking quim, Yasmin panted: "I want to do that to you. Now! I have seen the ladies in the harem doing it and often wondered what it would be like." Aladdina carefully knelt, a knee either side of Yasmin's head, and lowered her pussy towards the other girl's mouth. Despite her urgent plea, Yasmin was uncertain what to expect and took a tentative lick. She had her next surprise. "Why, Aladdina, your pussy is so beautiful to see and you taste of peaches and apricots, yet beneath that there is a strong scent of woman." She licked harder and eased a second finger into Aladdina. Both women were crying out in pleasure and then Aladdina came with a single loud scream.

The two lay closely embraced and exchanging tiny kisses for several minutes while Aladdina recovered her breath. Then recalling her moments with Genie in the lamp, Aladdina nudged Yasmin so that the princess turned and rested on all fours, head down with her buttocks raised. Aladdina smothered the two lovely globes with a rainstorm of kisses and penetrated Yasmin's exposed pussy with two fingers. It was tight and wet and clinging and seemed to suck Aladdina's fingers into its heat. Aladdina lowered her head so that she was able to lick Yasmin's pussy. Yasmin gave another little shriek. "Oh, I love that! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't st..." She let out a loud wail as she had another massive orgasm.

Yasmin managed to wriggle onto her back. "Quickly, Aladdina! Let me see your quim and clit, I want to suck them!" Aladdina turned so that her pussy was over Yasmin's face while she herself looked down on her wife's pussy. They began to lick and suck and penetrate with their tongues and fingers and after many long minutes they came at the same time.

They embraced closely, loving the feel of their naked bodies pressed together. "I think we're going to have a wonderful and highly satisfying marriage," Yasmin whispered, "And I thank the heavens that my father is a benign man who did not force me into marriage as others would have done. As for the thought of that conniving twat Wajid... Ugh!" She gave her wife a coy little smile. "Enough of that. If you're feeling up to it, Aladdina, I'd like to make love again."

"I'm feeling up to it..." smiled Aladdina.

* * * * *

The two fat, scimitar-bearing eunuchs left to guard the bridal chamber's doorway listened with envy to the ecstatic whimpers and moans and cries from within and smirked at one another.

"Times like this I wished I was a prince," said one.

"Times like this I wished I still 'ad me cods," grumbled his companion.

The first eunuch nodded. "Aaarr! suppose they'd come in handy, like, times like this."

The two exchanged a sheepish grin. "Ah well!" they sighed in unison and went back to listening hard while pretending to look bored.

* * * * *

And in a secret hideout known only to those foul souls who need secret hideouts, an evil Dhelibheli was plotting her next move which oddly involved a gross or two of brand new brass lamps...

Good lurk

"There are some very strange people around," confided Halima the slave-girl to her sister.

"A lot of people in this place are a bit strange," replied Hamida, "Like that creepy Wazir. Are you thinking of anyone in particular?"

"There's a woman who's been sitting outside the palace walls for more than a week now." Halima tapped her forehead with a finger. "She's offering new lamps for old. And when she gets an old lamp she looks at it, says: 'Shit! That's not it!' and throws it away."

"Maybe she's an eccentric caliph," Hamida suggested, "The story-tellers in the market-place are always telling tales of eccentric caliphs disguising themselves and going among ordinary folk to do good deeds."

"Perhaps, although saying 'Shit! That's not it!' doesn't sound very caliph-like. Nor good deed-like." Halima thought for a moment and said: "Prince Aladdina's got a bashed up old lamp in the royal chamber. What say we do Aladdina a favour and get a nice new lamp from the crackpot, caliph or not?"

Hamida agreed and her sister hissed: "Wait here." She was back within a few moments bearing the dull and dented lamp. "Let's go."

A black-clad figure lurked in the shadows, listening to every word the slave girls said.

Wajid the Wazir had always enjoyed a good lurk. When not attending the Sultan's business he would skulk about the palace seeking out shadowed places where he could eavesdrop on anyone nearby. He always carried a wax tablet and stylus to record any snippets of conversation he might be able to use for the purpose of blackmail. Any comments about his own persona went onto a special list¾when he was Sultan a large number of people would find themselves having interesting discourses with the palace torturers. The moment he heard the linked words "strange" and "creepy Wazir" out came the tablet and the stylus to record Hamida's name. But he stayed his hand when the lamp-trader was mentioned. Wajid may have been cunning and wicked but he was also sharp enough (after all, he was a conniving twat) to realise something odd was going on. Now why would a strange woman want old lamps for new? And why would she throw them away with an expletive once she had them? He would overlook Hamida's comment for the moment and her name went unrecorded. Instead he would follow the sisters and perhaps confront the 'eccentric caliph'. The Wazir stowed the tablet away beneath his robe and waited.

He gave the sisters a few minutes start and then followed on, slinking from shadowed column to shadowed column. A couple of guards noticed but didn't challenge him. They were used to the Wazir's sneaky ways.

"What's that 'orrible git up to now?" asked one from the corner of his mouth.

"Dunno¾just be thankful we ain't involved," said the other.

At last the sisters reached the main gate and, having had a quick word with the sentries, exited the palace grounds, turning to the left as they did so. The Wazir dismissed the sentries with a flap of his hand and peeped round the main gatepost. He had half-expected to see a wizened, toothless crone with wild and unkempt grey locks, cackling to herself. To his surprise the lamp-dealer was a tall and handsome woman dressed in a black djellabah who looked perfectly sane. By her side was a sack bulging with new lamps. As the slave girls approached he heard her sigh with resignation and mutter: "Here we go again!"

"We have an old lamp here," said Halima, holding it out.

"Let's have it," was the weary reply. The lamp-dealer didn't even look at them, just delved into her sack and produced a new lamp. The exchange was made and then the woman looked at the lamp Halima had handed her. Suddenly her whole demeanour changed and she gave an excited cry.

"That's it!" she screamed, jumping up and down like a frenzied gerbil, "That's it!" She grabbed the slave-girls, gave each one a smacking kiss on the cheek, and thrust the sackful of new lamps at them. "Here, you can have these!" She set off at a fast pace, Wajid following on until they were out of sight of the palace. Then he pounced. "Aha!" he cried.

For some strange reason, villainous characters always shout 'Aha!' when they pounce. Philosophers have long pondered the question why and decided it must be one of these immutable laws of nature. Socrates once wrote a treatise on the subject (now sadly lost). "I think you and I must have a little talk, madam.," smirked the Wazir.

"Who are you and why should I want to talk to you?"

"I am Wajid the Wazir and I think you'd rather talk to me than the torturers."

"You might have a point there," acknowledged Dhelibheli. Although she could have escaped easily using the lamp's power, she decided not to reveal it immediately¾this nasty little wretch might turn out to be useful. "What do you want?"

Wajid pointed to the lamp. "You can tell me why you were so eager to find this ratty old thing, always keeping in mind that I can easily summon the guards."

The sorceress thought for a second or two, then shrugged and told the Wazir the history of the lamp. "And more than anything," she concluded, I want to avenge myself on that little bitch Aladdina. She's put me to a lot of trouble."

"Little bitch? She? Aladdina's a girl? We all thought she was a young man."

"Sounds like a chameleon spell's been placed on you all," Dhelibheli nodded, "Having heard the truth, you are now free of it."

"Good! So now we're partners, aren't we?" Without waiting for an answer, Wajid carried on. "I've got a cunning plan to put us on top so if you'll just pass me the lamp..."

Dhelibheli sneered. "You must think I just rode into town on a three-humped camel. The lamp stays in my hands, buster. So what's your cunning plan?"

"We have the slave of the lamp seize the Sultan, his new wife Saadia and the Princess Yasmin then have her transport all of us to the oasis where the treasure cave lies."

"What's so cunning about that? What about Aladdina?"

"There you have the crux of my cunning plan. We will leave her untouched for a day or so. She will know only that the others have disappeared through her fault and she will suffer great mental anguish not knowing where they are. When we have deemed she has suffered enough, we then have the slave of the lamp bring her to us to inflict further suffering."

"By all the desert ghouls, I like the way your twisted mind works" said Dhelibheli admiringly, "With a little effort you could become almost as evil as I am..."

In the middle of nowhere...

Princess Yasmin, the Sultan and Saadia looked about them in perplexity, wondering how they had reached this strange oasis in the middle of the desert. Only a moment before they had been taking their morning refreshments in the palace. To make things worse, they found that although they could move their heads they were otherwise immobile. They could see three others with them, a handsome woman in black djellabah who was clutching a battered lamp, an ugly man clad in black and a beautiful pink-coloured woman, as naked as Eve before she developed her taste for apples (with a side-order of fig leaves).