Pink Djinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And a damned big spot it is, too," said Aladdina, "A woman I now think must be an evil sorceress has trapped me in this cavern and I can't see a way out." She briefly explained her predicament.

Genie rolled her eyes. "Same old story," she sighed, "Wicked sorcerers and their like are always trying to get their grubby hands on this lamp. They want to use our powers to rule the world." She pointed to one pile of bones. "Kismet decrees they always make some kind of mistake though and end up like that. Last one must have been about three or four centuries ago."

"You've been here that long?" asked an astounded Aladdina.

"Longer, but time's not the same to us as it is to you although it does get boring once in a while. Still, I guess it's worse for Uncle Yabbadoo. He's been stuck in a bottle at the bottom of the ocean for three thousand years. Now, you want me to get you out of here I suppose."

"Please," said Aladdina.

"Be sure to bring the lamp with you," Genie instructed, "It'll be nice to get out in the fresh air again and I don't really fancy being stuck down here for another few centuries until the next nutcase comes along. Help yourself to some gold or jewels before we go. As if reading Aladdina's mind she added: "I'll make sure no busybody gets suspicious. We can always come back for more if you run out. Now, hold my hand."

Aladdina felt an all-over tingling and a brief dizziness and then she was out in the fresh air of the oasis.

Aladdina was unsure how far she could go with the genie. In the market-place stories, men who rescued imprisoned djinn were limited to three wishes, that is if the djinn didn't kill them first. "Genie, how many wishes am I allowed?"

"As long as you're the lamp-holder, as many as you like."

"Oh, in that case I'm parched and I'd like a drink and some fruit."

When Aladdina had finished the small collation Genie had summoned up for her she said, "Now I need a camel to get back to the city."

There was something familiar about the small camel that appeared. The animal took one glance at Aladdina and winced. If you've never seen a camel trying to cross its hind legs to protect its testicles, you've missed a rare sight. It looked everywhere except at Aladdina and then knelt without bidding. Aladdina mounted and Genie clambered up behind her. "I could have travelled in the lamp," she said, "but it's so good to be in the open air."

Love, let us, in the sand

They had travelled no more than a few miles when they heard a strange and ominous note in the changing wind and the sky turned a muddy jaundiced colour. The two glanced back and saw a menacing thick shadow on the horizon which seemed to reach almost to the sky. "Sandstorm!" Genie announced and she ordered the camel to stop.

"What can we do?" asked Aladdina.

"We'll be all right," replied Genie, "and camels are able to care for themselves. They know sandstorms." She pointed to the camel which had already curled itself up into a tight ball and closed its eyes as if preparing to sleep. "Quickly, Aladdina, take my hand!" Genie ordered. The girl clutched at Genie's hand, closed her eyes and felt that brief strange tingling and dizziness. Then Genie said: "You can open your eyes now."

Aladdina looked around her in astonishment. The place was like a cavern with curved metal walls reflecting back distorted images of her and Genie, the only furnishing being an elaborately-patterned carpet with a number of large and luxurious cushions strewn on the floor. "Where are we?" she asked the genie.

"Inside the lamp, of course," was the reply, "You'll be safe here until the sand storm has passed. I'm sure we can think of something to do to pass the time." She propped one leg on a thick cushion, exposing herself fully, and lifted her breasts, fingering her nipples suggestively. "Why don't you undress, Aladdina? It can get quite warm in here and you'll be more comfortable."

It looked as if Genie was determined to have her way with Aladdina and the young woman couldn't think of a more pleasant pastime for the next hour or so. She doffed her tunic and loosened the fastenings of her shalwar kameez so that they slipped to the floor. A thought occurred to her. "Genie, you did say that now I'm the mistress of the lamp you can do anything for me."

"Whatever your heart desires," said Genie.

Aladdina pointed to her pubes. "Can you get rid of this jungle for me?'

Genie took a good look and her eyes widened in amazement. "In the names of Solomon's thousand wives, that has to be one of the hairiest snatches I've ever seen and I've lived a long life. The Queen of Sheba, whom I shagged often, was exceptionally furry but I doubt even she could compare to that."

Aladdina blushed, embarrassed. "That's nothing," she mumbled, "My mother's bush is far thicker than mine but she likes it that way. Runs in the family, I think. I just yearn to be nice and smooth like you and like the grand ladies in the Sultan's harem."

"Easily done." Genie muttered a few unintelligible words, waved her hands then leant forward and placed a light kiss on Aladdina's pubic area. "There, all finished. Turn around and see your reflection in the wall."

Aladdina did as bid and to her glee could see her pussy for the first time since hairs had sprouted at puberty. She ran a hand over her mound and below and was thrilled to meet nothing but silken skin and a naked quim already feeling warm and wet. "That's wonderful. Will it last?"

"It was a forever spell, so you'll never grow another hair except on your head," Genie assured her, "Come here so that I can admire my handiwork. Oh yes, with all that foliage gone I 'm sure that's one of the prettiest lady's gardens I've ever seen. My late friend Queen Nefertiti had a very pretty pussy but I think yours is the lovelier of the two. Now, don't you think I deserve a little reward for that?" She batted her eyelids and rubbed between her legs.

Aladdina threw her arms around Genie's neck and planted a wet and fervent kiss on the spirit's lips. "Hmmm, that's nice," purred Genie, slipping a pointed little tongue into her mistress's mouth, "and what else are you going to do?"

In answer, Aladdina ran her tongue from Genie's throat down between her breasts then took a rigid nipple between her lips and began to suck. She leaned back, astonished. "Why, your boobs taste like rähat al-hulqüm [Turkish delight]," she exclaimed.

Genie smirked. "You'll find all manner of delights in my body if you explore enough." She took Aladdina's hand and moved it down between her legs where she was wet and slippery. "Why don't you try my quim?" she suggested.

Aladdina knelt and licked at Genie's swollen pussy. Once more a look of startled pleasure crossed her face. "It's like all the perfumes and spices of Araby combined into one." She tongued the length of the cleft again and considered. "There's vanilla and jasmine and musk and cinnamon and cardamom and..." Her voice trailed off at the wonder of it. And she'd thought that Zehra the baker's wife's pussy tasted delightful. Zehra, baby, eat your heart out, Aladdina thought.

Aladdina rose to her feet and threw her arms around Genie's neck, planting kiss after kiss all over her face. The two laughed with pleasure as Genie began to reciprocate with a series of kisses and passionate licks all over Aladdina's boobs. She took one prominent nipple between her lips and sucked hard while nipping the other gently between finger and thumb. Aladdina wriggled with pleasure as she felt herself becoming more and more wet.

Genie led Aladdina to one of the largest, thickest cushions and lowered her so that she was sitting while Genie straddled the girl's lap. The genie's tongue was like nothing Aladdina had ever experienced, long and wet and lively and seemingly able to reach all areas of her figure without effort. She certainly found with ease the most sensitive spots of Aladdina's body and set the young woman trembling with the need to come. Aladdina reached a hand between them and rubbed at Genie's pussy, soaking her fingers and palm. With a grin, Genie changed position and up-ended Aladdina so the girl was on all fours presenting her backside. Genie gave each buttock a gentle slap followed by a lingering kiss.

Warm, soft hands started to massage Aladdina's back then reached under to caress her boobs. Genie lifted Aladdina's bottom even higher so that she could lick her pussy from behind. The panting girl writhed and let out a little cry as a finger penetrated her while Genie's tongue worked on her clit. Suddenly Aladdina came, hips jerking wildly as she moaned and whimpered. Genie switched positions again to enable Aladdina to lick and finger her from behind.

Aladdina turned Genie onto her back and took a large, red nipple into her mouth, at the same time sliding two fingers into the spirit's pussy. In her turn, Genie reached down and circled her own clit with a finger. She came like nobody Aladdina had ever seen come before. "Special genie magic," she panted in explanation, "We know how to squeeze every bit of pleasure from our bodies. Now come here and have a nice relaxing cuddle."

* * * * *

Aladdina awoke from a deeply refreshing sleep, still wrapped in Genie's arms. The spirit laid a gentle kiss on Aladdina's forehead. "The sand-storm's gone now so we can be on our way whenever you like."

While she napped, Aladdina's sleeping mind had made a suggestion to her. "Genie, are you the jealous type?"

"Because of our lovemaking? Not at all. I was here long before you were born and I'll be here long after you're gone. There's no purpose in jealousy. I take it you have some task for me that brought that question up."

Aladdina nodded. "This is what I want you to do, once we're back in the city..."

* * * * *

"...and there's no doubt about it?" Aladdina asked.

"No doubt at all," Genie replied, "Princess Yasmin is very much of the Sapphic persuasion as we two are. Numerous attempts have been made to marry her off but so far she has rebuffed all suitors. It's said that the Wazir lusts after her but she cannot stand him. She's lucky that her father, the Sultan, is a patient and benevolent man who is pleased to wait until she approves a would-be spouse."

"I'd be that spouse," declared Aladdina, "although I'm not sure how to go about it. What would you suggest, Genie?"

"To gain an audience with the Sultan you'll need to dress in finery and take a substantial dowry, say a huge dish of jewels from the magic cave. I will arrange all this and cast a spell so that everyone in the palace, save the princess, will see you as a handsome young man." She gave Aladdina an affectionate punch on the shoulder. "I think you've got it made, toots!"

The Sultan and the wicked Wazir (aren't they always—have you ever heard of a kindly Wazir?)

Saadia was nervous. The truth about Dhelibheli had shocked her. Now, when Aladdina stated her intentions to seek Princess Yasmin's hand, Saadia had panicked and almost swooned. "They'll give us to the torturers," she cried, "they'll do nasty things like trim our toe-nails at the knee-caps, they'll make us drink gallons of water and forbid us the privy, they'll pull out our pubic hairs one-by-one!" Not me, they won't, a grinning Aladdina thought.

In the end, and all else failing, Aladdina had to introduce Saadia to Genie who, as usual, was quite naked. Saadia didn't know where to look but was eventually persuaded that all would (or might) be well. So the following morning saw Aladdina and Saadia, accompanied by an invisible Genie, dressed in magical finery and followed by a porter carrying a heavy silver bowl making their way to the palace.

A major-domo led them into the Sultan's ante-chamber and Aladdina barely managed to stop herself turning and fleeing. The entrance to the ruler's presence was guarded by a huge eunuch with a drawn scimitar and she recognised him as the one who had lopped off various portions of the lecherous janissary's anatomy. However, as promised Genie's spell seemed to extend to all palace factotums and Aladdina's fine garments were resplendent compared with the 'delivery' girl's tunic. The eunuch bowed low and swept aside a beaded curtain. The major-domo announced them and Aladdina and her mother, followed by the porter bearing the covered dish of jewellery, entered the presence.

A chubby little man with white whiskers and an enormous plumed turban reclined on a bed of cushions. Aladdina assumed that this was the Sultan. At his right hand was a maiden peeling grapes—every few seconds the Sultan would open his mouth wide whereupon a second maiden would drop in a fresh grape. The scene made Aladdina think of a little fat chick being fed by its parents. To the Sultan's left were two more maidens, one holding a deep silver bowl for him to spit grape pips into, the other cooling him with a large fan made from peacock feathers. At his southern end sat fifth and sixth maidens, each massaging one of his feet. All the maidens were naked save for the odd scrap of transparent silk and a strategically placed jewel or two. Despite the attentions of this lovely sextet, the Sultan appeared to be bored, sighing audibly as he scratched his belly.

Behind him hovered a tall, skeletal man clad all in black, rubbing bony hands in an obsequious way and bending every once in a while to whisper into the Sultan's ear. He had a gaunt face with a mean, pinched mouth, a tiny moustache like a pair of camel's eyelashes glued to his upper lip and two small dark eyes resembling rats' turds set so close together that only his beaky nose prevented a collision. It was the kind of face that would sell its own mother into slavery for a couple of dinars [and in fact had already done so].

"I am Wajid, the Wazir," hissed the thin man, "What is your name and what business do you have with His Mightiness?"

"My name is Prince Aladdina from far Cathay and I have come to ask for the Princess Yasmin's hand in marriage."

"Aladdina? Odd! That sounds very much like a woman's name to me," said the Wazir, "Yet you claim to be a prince?"

Aladdina cursed her careless slip and thought fast. Ah! had it! "My father had hiccups when he named me," she improvised, "And the scribe misheard and entered that name on the scrolls. In far Cathay we hold that once a name is inscribed on the sacred scrolls, so it must remain."

"I see, and who is that woman with you? Does she have a man's name, heh-heh?"

"I have not got a man's name! I am Saadia the Seamstress!" snapped an indignant Saadia before Aladdina could stop her.

"A seamstress?"

Aladdina butted in before Saadia could say another word. "Yes, noble Wazir. The lady is my mother and sewing is her hobby. It alleviates her boredom during the long days of summer."

"And what sort of dowry can you offer, Prince Aladdina?" sneered Wajid who had his own ambitions to wed the princess.

Aladdina beckoned the porter forward to lay the dish at the Sultan's feet. When the porter had been handsomely rewarded and departed, Aladdina lifted the lid to display a heap of glittering diamonds, emeralds and rubies. At the sight of the treasure the Sultan sat bolt upright, eyes popping, grapes forgotten and ennui evaporating. "She's all yours, my boy!" Then he shook his head sadly and heaved a great sigh. "If she'll deign to accept you, that is."

There was a grating noise from the general direction of the Wazir.

"Are you gnashing your teeth at me, Wajid?" asked the Sultan.

"Oh no, Sire, simply dislodging a pomegranate seed. Sire, you had thought of bestowing the Princess Yasmin's hand on me."

The Sultan waved a hand. "A fleeting afterthought that meant nothing, a moment of desperation seeing that Yasmin has rejected all others. Anyhow, you know my daughter can't stand the sight of you. Says you're a conniving twat, whatever a twat is." He pointed to the dish of jewels. "Consider the Prince's outstanding munificence. Can you outmatch a dowry such as this, Wazir?"

"Would that I could Your Magnificence but I fear not."

"Then you cannot reasonably expect to gain my daughter's hand."

There was another grating noise.

"Are you sure you're not gnashing your teeth at me?"

"Oh no, Sire," said the Wazir, "A grape pip has lodged in my teeth."

"Try coconuts," the Sultan recommended, "They haven't got seeds or pips, at least I don't think they have." He shrugged off the fascinating subject of coconuts and turned to the grape-peeling maiden. "Go and summon the Princess Yasmin to our presence but have her wait without until I call for her. And Wajid, find the scribe and have him draw up a marriage contract."

Within minutes a scribe, carrying all the tools of his trade—a small table with rolls of papyrus, a number of fine brushes and a selection of inks—presented himself. Bowing low to the Sultan, the scribe sank cross-legged to the marble floor and began to prepare the contract. He didn't need prompting¾he'd written Princess Yasmin's marriage contract so often that he suffered repetitive strain injury. As the scribe worked Wajid the Wazir's face writhed horribly and his bony hands clenched and unclenched as if he wished someone's neck was between them (preferably, and in no particular order, the Sultan, Aladdina and the scribe). He seemed, too, to be having trouble with a mouth filled with pomegranate seeds and grape pips.

When the scribe had finished his work Aladdina and the Sultan both signed the document. The Wazir, as witness, added his name to the contract in such a way as to suggest he would have happily rolled it into a ball and stuffed it down the Sultan's throat. Any scraps left over would do for Aladdina.

The Sultan peered at Wajid suspiciously. "I'm sure you're gnashing your teeth at me."

"Oh no, Sire, I'm practising eating coconuts."

"Ah, good." The Sultan turned to one of the maidens. "Call forth the Princess Yasmin."

When Yasmin entered the chamber, Aladdina gulped and almost creamed her pants. There could be no doubt, the princess had oomph and allure and plenty of both. She was clad in a simple tunic and shalwar kameez set which appeared to have been made from moonbeams held together by gossamer threads. The outfit left nothing to the imagination, revealing as it did all of the princess's... beauty... and Aladdina felt the blood rushing to her... well, she felt the blood rushing...

"Ah, daughter!" The Sultan waved the scroll. "I have here your marriage contract. The ceremony will take place within the hour."

A horrified Yasmin stared at Wajid. "Not to this conniving twat, father?" The Wazir's face contorted into a horrid grimace making him even more ugly than nature had intended. Purple with pleasure at the gratuitous comment, he wondered whether or not to take it as a personal insult and noisily ground a few more layers of enamel from his molars.

"No, no, not to this conniving twat though I do wish somebody would tell me what a twat is. No, to Prince Aladdina here who has offered a handsome dowry."

Yasmin's eyes, unaffected by Genie's spell, widened as she gazed at her spouse-to-be. "But Prince Aladdina's a g—"

Aladdina leapt forward to place a gentle finger on Yasmin's lips. "—a good-hearted and lovelorn suitor who hopes to be acceptable to you." She lowered her voice and whispered: "I believe we have certain preferences in common. Sappho, the poetess of yore, might say we have many preferences in common." She seized Yasmin's hand and kissed the tip of each soft finger, winked and asked aloud: "Am I acceptable to you?"

Yasmin melted. "Oh yes..." she sighed, "Oh yes please..."

The Sultan, who had been holding his breath, exhaled noisily. "That's settled then," he said happily, "Within the hour."