Pink Moscato Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man gets ensnared by horny futanari women in a bar.
2.6k words
3.97
24.8k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

I've been living alone in this city for a long time now, going nowhere, seeing no one. Tonight I just feel this itch to get out of the apartment for a while. There's this little bar up the street called "Peggy's". Probably kind of a dive, but it's only a five minute walk and I don't have a car, so it'll have to do.

It's a bit cooler out this evening than it's been the past couple days, and when I enter the bar it's a little bit cooler than I like. It's a small place, a row of stools at the bar, and a row of booths against the opposite wall. There is no one here except for a late middle aged couple at one of the booths and a bartender, a sort of muscular woman with short brown hair. I had vaguely hoped I might meet someone here, make a friend, but solitude works for me right now too.

I sit at the bar. The bartender comes over and says, "what can I get for you?" It occurs to me that I don't actually know many different drinks, and I hadn't actually thought about what I want

"Uhhhhh, you know, like, a beer? No, wait-" I actually don't like any beers I've had. What was the name of the sweet wine... "Do you have like a Moscato?"

She goes and checks, "All I've got this pink Moscato, is that good?"

"Yeah sure."

"ID?"

I reach into my wallet, nearly pulling out my real driver's license before catching myself and grabbing my fake ID instead. (I'd had such high hopes for how adventurous I'd be back when I got it, but this is only the second time I've used it.)

She looks at it, and back at me, and then at the ID again. "You're 24 huh?"

"Yyyep."

(Lies.)

She hesitates for a moment. I see the edge of her mouth tug upwards. But she just says, "Awright," and a second later I'm sipping on a glass of pink moscato.

A few minutes later the couple leaves. After collecting their money the bartender comes back behind the bar. She looks me over for a while, not saying anything.

"So you're not much of a drinker, are you?"

"Nah."

"So what brings you here tonight cutie?"

I hate how much I light up at being called "cutie". Yes, yes, she's just angling for a bigger tip. I'll make a point to give her one.

"Oh, just needed to get out of the apartment."

"I feel it," says the bartender.

"So..." I say, "are you Peggy?"

She grins. "Nah."

Just then, I hear the door of the bar being flung open behind me. A woman's voice says, "Heyyyyy what have we got here?" She's clearly quite drunk. She sidles up to my right and flops an arm around my shoulder. Whoa, she's tall. Her head is level with mine, and I'm sitting on a barstool and she's standing. She looks at my glass. "Pink moscato? What are you a faggot?" She's got shortish spikey blonde hair, somewhat unkempt, and she's wearing grey sweatpants and a loose fitting white tank top. It shows off a lot of cleavage, which my eyes get lost in for a second before I catch myself and look away, embarrassed. "Ohhhh does fagboy like what he sees?" I hear her say. She drunkenly waggles her chest at me. I can feel my face flush. I keep my eyes fixed on my glass.

"Oh for God's sake, Liv, lay off the boy," comes a deep, husky woman's voice. I feel a strong hand brush the first woman's arm off of me. I look to my left and see her. Whoa, she's even taller. She's straight up looking down at me. She puts a hand on my chin, holding my face in place so she can study it. Behind her horn rimmed glasses her hazel eyes are cold, appraising, yet unmistakably interested. She has long black hair, pin straight, well kempt, black suit, black shirt, black heels. "I'm sorry about my colleague here. We've been on the road all day, she's been driving me crazy."

"Oh, you know, it's not a big deal," I say. "I'm not gay, I just don't drink a whole lot, don't really know many drinks I like. I know I like Moscato."

"Hmm. I could get you a real drink, on the condition that you spend some time with me. I need someone other than this pest to talk to."

"Yeah, fuck you too Jessica," says the other woman, Liv I guess. I glance over and notice that she's downing the last of my Moscato.

The dark haired woman smirks slightly. She gently but firmly tugs my face back toward her, "it's been a long day behind the wheel. It would lift my spirits to spend some time with a pretty young man like you." She doesn't seem drunk, she seems very poised and in control, but I can smell a strong scent of alcohol on her breath too.

I stare bug eyed for a moment. People don't call me pretty... It takes a second to force words out of my mouth, but I manage, "uh, yeah, yeah, I've got nowhere to be."

"What, your boyfriend isn't waiting up for you?" Liv cackles.

Jessica shoots her a death glare, then turns to the bartender and says, "Dani, get us three coke and whiskeys. Make the boy's a double." The bartender gives a stiff nod and begins making the drinks. She seems wary of the two women, there's a jittery energy coming off of her. Just as I notice that, I feel Jessica's arm wrap around me, "Why don't you come with us to a booth over there? We can talk more privately."

"Uh, sure," I say, but almost before the words are out of my mouth I feel her tugging at me to get down off the barstool. We walk over to a booth, Jessica's arm around me, Liv flanking on the other side. Liv sits down on the booth bench against the wall. Jessica sits me down next to her, then sits on the other side. I feel kind of squished between the two women.

"Uh, can maybe one of us sit on the other side?" I say.

"I'm comfortable like this," says Jessica, and that's the end of it.

Liv smirks, "I know you just wanna look at my tits some more, don't you." She reaches out and tweaks my nipple, hard.

"Ow! That hurts!"

"Liv, stop torturing the boy."

"Hey it's okay, I can fix it," Liv says, and she moves to touch me again. I raise my hands, defensively. "C'mon, let me fix it!" Cautiously, I lower my hands, and faster than I can react she tweaks my other nipple even harder.

"Ow! What the hell?!"

Liv laughs. "What? I fixed it. I made them both even."

"You're an idiot," Jessica grumbles.

Dani the bartender brings our drinks to the table and shuffles off without saying anything or making eye contact. "Thank you darling!" Jessica shouts after her.

I take a sip of my drink. Wow that's strong. "So, uh..." I begin speaking, just to break the silence, "do you guys come to this city a lot?"

"Oh, work sends us all over," says Jessica.

"You knew the bartender."

"Yes, we've been to this bar before once or twice."

"Okay." I take another sip. "It seems like she doesn't like you."

"What? Dani adores us! Don't you darling?" she calls out toward the bar. Dani pretends like she doesn't hear.

"Hey don't ignore your customers!" shouts Liv, "I'll kick your ass!"

"Liv!" Jessica growls.

"So, uh..." I say, "So where are you two from?"

"Oh about 6 hours from here."

That wasn't an answer. "Okay. What sort of job do you do?"

Jessica sighs. "Some days it seems like we mostly just drive from place to place."

That also wasn't an answer. "Okay. You guys aren't dressed like you do the same job."

Liv seems annoyed by this. "We don't go in til tomorrow! I wanted to be comfortable in the car!"

"Whereas I feel most comfortable in my nice clothes," says Jessica.

"Whatever. I'm bored," says Liv. "Can we get on with this?"

"Oh relax," Jessica's arm tightens around me. "I'm having a good time just talking with this young man here. You've barely touched your drink, at least finish up before we leave." She puts a finger on my chin. "You drink up too darling."

Time goes by and we all get drunker. Jessica keeps her arm around my shoulder. She rambles about driving and alcohol and how very pleased she is to be talking with a pretty boy like me. She doesn't tell me much that's specific about her though, it's all vague, in a way that seems very careful. On my left, Liv seems to be getting more and more restless. My head is swimming; this whole experience is surreal. I've never been this drunk before, and besides I've never gotten attention like this from women. My heart is pounding and I've been on an adrenaline high since Liv approached me. I know I don't like Liv much, but I don't... I don't think I care for Jessica either. There's this weird sinister energy coming from both of them. It's a bad sign too that the bartender seems to take such an open dislike to them. Neither of them has even asked my name.

Despite this, I must confess that this whole time my cock has been absolutely rock hard under the table. I don't know what these women want from me, if there's some kind of con they're playing, if they're just horny, or just messing with me, but I'm worried that I'll end up doing something I regret. Maybe I can go to the bathroom and jerk off, get my head a bit clearer.

I turn to Jessica and say, "Hey, could you get up? I need to go to the bathroom."

"No."

Okaaaaay that's not normal.

I feel something small and wet hit my face. I whip my head over just in time to see Liv blow another spitball at me through her straw. I scowl at her and she grins a wide drunken grin.

The spitball drops off my face and lands right on the big hard bulge in my pants. For an instant, I freeze looking at it. Is this the part where they notice? I move to brush the spitball away, but I'm too late.

"Ohhhhhh somebody's horny huh?" slurs Liv. She puts a hand on the bulge in my pants, an electrifying sensation. I gasp.

"Mmm, he's been hard this whole time. I'm surprised you hadn't noticed," says Jessica. I blush furiously.

Liv unbuttons my jeans and starts on my zipper. What the hell, we're in public! Dani can see, so could anyone who comes in. "Hey, not here!" I try to stand up, but Jessica holds me in place.

"No," she says again. Oh God. I thought maybe Jessica would try to dissuade her but no, they're working together.

By now Liv has my zipper down and it's just my underwear between my dick and the open air. Liv leans down and rubs her face on my hardness. "Mmm boxer briefs. I like a boy in boxer briefs." She peels them down. The air is cold against my dick.

"Please," I say, "I don't want this, not here."

Liv looks up at me. "I don't believe you. Your dick is, like, really hard right now dude." She grabs my cock and gives it a single firm stroke. Involuntarily, I let out an unmistakable moan of pleasure. "Yeah, that's what I thought," she says, and then pops the head in her mouth.

Oh God, she has a tongue ring.

Immediately I'm on the brink of orgasm, trying to hold it back. It's so warm and wet inside her mouth, my dick is in heaven. Weakly, I say, "stop", but she doesn't.

"I must say," Jessica purrs, "that's not very convincing." She runs a finger along my chin. "Now," she says softly, right into my ear, "we're going to make you feel good and cum hard. But in return you're going to do something for us."

"Uh, I, uh, I don't have a lot of money, if that's what you mean" I say. Liv doesn't stop sucking.

"We don't need your money. We need you to let us fuck you in the ass."

"W-What? Like with a strapon?"

"Oh," says Jessica, in a voice of mock surprise, "I thought you knew. We're futanari."

"WHAT? But I told you, I'm not gay."

Liv pulls my dick out of her mouth. "Yeah, and we're not men, are we?" She starts roughly stroking my spit soaked cock. "So you shouldn't have a problem with it."

"Look, we can all make each other happy," says Jessica into my ear. She grabs my hand. "We made you hard, feel how hard you made me." And she guides my hand to her crotch.

A lot of things happen very quickly. The very instant my hand touches her hardness (my God, it's huge!) Liv gives my cock another lick, running her piercing along my head. Immediately I bust. I close my eyes as spurt after spurt of cum shoots out of me. My body is shaking all over. Without meaning to, my hand descends Jessica's bulge all the way to the base. I feel her thrust into my motion and hear her inhale sharply and let out a noise. "AaaAaahhh!"

At last I feel the orgasm come to an end. My body stops shaking. I feel one last little strand of cum dribble out onto Liv's face.

Oh yeah, I've been cumming on Liv's face.

I open my eyes and look down. Some of my cum got on the table, some even shot over to the bench on the other side of the booth. But the majority of it had indeed landed right on Liv's face. She's covered from forehead to chin, a few strands dripping off her face and running down into her cleavage. And beneath my cum are two burning blue eyes and a massive, truly unhinged grin. It's a look of triumph, of hunger and sadistic glee. I turn away toward Jessica only to see the same wide hungry grin on her face (way more disconcerting, as she hadn't given more than a closed lipped smirk all night. Her face seems transformed). I realize that my hand is still on her cock, and I try to pull away but she holds it in place.

"Well," says Jessica, "you know what this means."

"I, I..."

"Yeah, she laid it out for you. You knew the terms, and you jizzed on me anyway," says Liv. I don't look back at her but I can hear the grin plastered on her face.

"Look, I never agreed-"

"You," says Jessica, putting a finger over my lips, "are going..." and she sticks the finger in my mouth, pulls my bottom lip down and let's it snap back up, "... to reciprocate."

"You're coming with us, slut."

Only thing I can think to do is try to put my pants back on. I get my dick back in my boxer briefs but as I'm trying to zip my jeans Jessica hoists me into the air and begins dragging me toward the exit of the bar. I struggle weakly against her. She's too strong. I have no chance of escaping.

Liv bounds along after us. She catches up and yells, "Hey Daniiiiiii" and pull my briefs down, exposing my dick to the bartender. "Look how hard he still is!"

The last thing I see of the inside of Peggy's is Dani blushing and turning away, her eyes darting back over for a last peek as they drag me out into the night.

To Be Continued...

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers