All Comments on 'Pink Plastic'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 6 years ago

If your intention was to leave your reader disturbed and depressed then you have done it. I don't know which was worse the rubbing in the face that your poverty can be exploited so cruelly or the racism of black women who feel they are so oppressed they have to abuse someone who is white. Fucked up

Other than that it was very well written, or maybe I was so engrossed in what was unfolding I never got onto any typos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Different, and I liked it

Most of the stories on this site are porn. If a reader goes to the category of their choice, they usually find fantasies which are sexy and enjoyable and easy to read, despite or because of whatever taboo the writing indulges in.

You story doesn’t feel like a fantasy. It feels... more like an episode of Black Mirror - thought-provoking, well-written, and connected with human nature in a very honest, brutal way. It feels more like something from a Joyce Carol Oates anthology or an nc17 New Yorker short story (if such a thing existed), than something I’d come here to find. But find it I did, and I really appreciate the work! Thank you for sharing.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 6 years ago
Curious

Twice you wrote "wrecked" and I read "wracked". That's just an oddity that does not affect how good this is. Excellent.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 6 years agoAuthor
wrak

thank you, dear reader, for liking my story.

the dutch word is wrak, which means a sunken ship.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Brilliant!

This reminds me of William S. Burroughs routine on capital punishment in "Naked Lunch". Engineered, orchestrated and intentionally imposed poverty is indeed obscene. And degrading of all parties involved. What a fine writer you are. Occasionally I find gems on Literotica. This is a Kohinoor diamond among gems.

HectorBidonHectorBidonabout 6 years ago
This story has stayed with me.

Not the obscenity---I'm jaded enough to let that roll off, horrible as it was---but the thesis. We understand and even admire those who have to put up with physical deprivation. But it is indeed very sad that there are those who have to learn to accommodate the degradation of their spirit.

You commented once on a story of mine, calling it lovely and sweet. I hope that means that your thoughts are not always this dark. Met vriendelijke groet, H.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
MAYBE SHE IS TRYING TO EMULATE

Clockwork Orange and its inhabitants, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Racist reactionary bullshit

"the racism of black women who feel they are so oppressed they have to abuse someone who is white."

Angique I hope you are very happy with that response from one of your readers. Of course, Black WOmen are what's wrong with this otherwise wonderful world. They are so racist! They love to abuse Whites too much, these terrible super-powerful racist Black Women! Look at all the millions and billions of poor Whites being oppressed and abused by these terrible Black Women all over the world!

I once read a couple of stories of yours and I thought you were intelligent! But I've since realized through reading more of your stories that you are obsessed with Black WOmen and you hate them deeply and want to portray them as evil creatures that hate Whites, have power over them and love to abuse them.

Funny thing my lil Angie, this world is run on materialism, racism and sexism and Black Women are at the bottom and have the least power and get exploited and abused the most. Yet you have this mad lil racist White Bitch making it seem like its the other way around in her bullshit stories!

I root for Oranjes, but GFY lil RWB (it means go fuck yourself little Racist White Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely not Racist reactionary bullshit

Another example of great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...