Pirate Paul’s exciting performance

Story Info
A double quickie.
1.6k words
3.48
11k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyLady
SandyLady
257 Followers

I had invited young Paul in for a cuppa following our afternoon at the church amateur dramatics society. We had been attending our weekly rehearsal for our production of 'Pirates of Penzance'. Paul was a handsome young man and great actor who was playing the lead as 'The Pirate King'. I loved his camp behaviour at our group meetings and found him very likeable as did all of the church ladies.

Jack, my husband had never met Paul and as we entered the kitchen who should be sitting at the kitchen table but hubby. I introduced each to the other and had a feeling they would get on well together. Jack enjoyed the company of the young lads in his football team and the sporting club he was member of, so I had no doubt he would 'hit it off' with Paul. Paul could easily have been one of his young team athletes at a healthy twenty one years of age and he was quite buff with it.

Even though sport wasn't Paul's thing, I was sure that they would find something in common to chat about, boys always do.

As I turned to put the kettle on I heard Jack ask, 'So you are the young star my Jill has been raving about from the stage show the church is putting on this autumn?' Paul just nodded and smiled.

'Well you're certainly a handsome young fellow' he compliment, before offering him a seat at the kitchen table, then teasing 'I hope you're not planning on running away with my wife?'

'Oh Jack, behave.' I scolded, but Paul was quick to reply.

'It's not my thing to run away with any woman' he said.

At this point I interjected 'Jack, darling, I think he's trying to tell you he's not that way inclined... Paul is Gay, so you don't have to worry about a thing'.

'I was only kidding.' he replied before shifting the conversation, seeking to discover what had kindled Paul's interest in the Arts and in particular, acting.

I poured the tea and joined them at the table. We chatted for about half an hour, mostly about the show and the church and the other performers in the group. Paul told Jack all about his ambition to be a big star someday and meet a nice man he could settle with. At this point in the chat, Jack went to prepare another cuppa. As the kettle boiled, I was suddenly taken by surprise as Jack, turning to the back of my chair, reached over my shoulder and grabbed my boobies. The very fact he had done it so brazenly in full view of our young guest, shocked me. I let out a little squeal. Before I could open my mouth, Jack spoke 'How can you possibly be gay when you can have a couple of nice puppies like this to play with?' He crudely asked. Paul went a little red in the face, slightly embarrassed by my husbands rudeness.

'Oh Jack, don't be so horrible' I replied, turning slightly and cupping his crotch with my hand 'Perhaps Paul would enjoy puppies like this...?' I added, squeezing Jack's balls, both to ease Paul's embarrassment and counter Jacks thoughtless behaviour.

'Oooh that feels nice' was all Jack could reply. This was crazy, here I was holding my husbands balls through his trousers whilst he continued to knead one of my tits while Paul sat quietly observing the scene. Jack leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and I found myself turning to give him a full kiss on the lips. We kissed passionately for a few seconds and in the arousal of the moment, I discovered my hand was now tracing a bulge in Jack's trousers. He had a hard on, a hard on right in the kitchen in front of my gay friend.

I broke our kiss and looked up at my husbands longing eyes, he gazed back at me. I slowly undone his fly and whispered 'Do you have this for me, or is it because of our handsome visitor?' and I reached in and pulled out his swollen cock. This was madness, to expose my husbands cock in the company of a gay friend from my church group. We both looked toward Paul who was transfixed on the throbbing tool in my hand. I slowly wanked it, pointing it toward Paul as I done so. I couldn't believe I was unashamedly wanking my husband before my gay friend who sat only a few feet away and appearing to enjoying the action.

Jack's cock was secreting globules of clear juice and I polished it around his helmet with my fingers, causing it to glisten in the early evening sunlight that was flooding into our kitchen. Paul was licking his lips. The situation was so hot, and the three of us were so lost in the moment, I couldn't help but throw invitation to Paul to join me. I knew my husband wasn't gay and had never entertained the thought of having sex with another man, but this was just a bit of friendly fun. And like every woman, I was fascinated by the prospect of seeing man on man sex.

'How would you like to taste this delicious cock Paul darling, c'mon have a little?' I offered, as I freed my boobs from my blouse and bra standing up beside hubby. Hubby was looking both a little bemused and aroused at the invite I had given Paul, and to keep him in the mood, I said to Jack, 'Kiss me gorgeous, I want to enjoy you dirty boys having some fun'.

As I was kissing hubby, Paul had moved his chair aside, knelt before Jack and had taken his pulsing manhood in his hand. Jack moaned a little, the sensation of another mans hand on his cock was clearly exciting him, and it was exciting me no end. My tummy was tingling with erotic heat. I continued to massage my husbands balls as I looked down to witness Paul tenderly lick the juicy plum end of the cock. He tickled it with little flicks of his tongue before sucking it into his wet mouth. It looked amazing. Paul bobbed his head in and out as he sucked, and as he done so, he unzipped his trousers and produced his long, slender, hard cock.

I had never seen such a long and clean looking cock in my life. All I could do was look down past the mouth action and marvel at Paul's sweet sex. For a brief second I thought what fun I could have with that, only regretting that Paul would rather have fun with guys. I turned again to kiss hubby who had his eyes closed and appeared to be enjoying his tasty, gay blow-job immensely.

Paul was looking up at my French kissing as he continued to pleasure my man. I was now squeezing my own tits and caressing my hard nipples in excitement, my knees were trembling. I beckoned Paul up and as he stood, I reached down and took my first hold of his beautiful cock. 'Why don't you sexy boys kiss' I suggested to both. As they slowly came closer together, I took hold of Jack's cock with my free hand and began wanking them both. I kissed them both just as their lips met. It was truly exciting watching my husband and a young man of half his age French kiss together here in our kitchen.

I lowered myself onto my haunches bringing my face level with their straining cocks and playfully started to rub them together. I slapped their shafts against each other performing a little sexy swordplay action. Both men undone their trousers fully and let them fall to their ankles and I slid their boxer shorts down to give myself more freedom to play with the marvellous sex weapons.

I alternated between each, kissing and licking and tonguing their heads. I licked their balls and sucked and squashed them together. Both men were kissing and occassinsaly glancing down to watch me enjoy myself with their horny cocks. It was when I held them tightly together they started rocking in a fucking motion. It wasn't long before my husband exploded jets of white cum. It jetted upward from his cock's eye, splashing on both his and Paul's tummy and cock. They rubbed together as I smeared Jack's love goo over them both.

Paul adjusted his cock, now completely lubed in my husbands cum, he placed it under my husbands balls between his legs and gently started thrusting. My hubby closed his legs tight around the sweet shaft and I manoeuvred behind him. I watched as Pauls knobend kept appearing close to my hubby's bum hole. Young Paul was clearly loving fucking the tight leg grip. I was loving it just as much. I was drawn to place my mouth at the spot that the cock pistoned from. I had no sooner settled in position, than Paul shot warm blasts of excited spunk into my mouth. I struggled to breathe as I gulped the salty jizz down. I gagged and could feel myself cumming. I was rubbing my clit furiously through my skirt and panties and loving every second this new horny experience was bringing.

An almighty orgasm spasmed through my body and I lost my balance, falling backward onto the floor gasping for breath. We had all cum and enjoyed super fantastic orgasms like never before.

Jack and Paul pulled up their shorts and trousers and buttoned up, I fixed my boobies, bra and blouse and sat back at the table. Hubby poured the tea and we all relaxed around the table, once again enjoying a fresh cuppa.

'Well that's the puppies walked' I said, 'What now?'

We all laughed.

SandyLady
SandyLady
257 Followers