Pirates Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

"No problem," I grinned pleasurably...and then stood there with my eyes closed as Stacy went back to popping her mouth around my dick. Only minutes later I was filling her mouth with my cum, though surprised to learn seconds after that she hadn't swallowed it. She smiled, my spending dripping from her sensual lips, then she spit out the vast majority of it into the palm of her hand.

"I hate to waste it," she told me grinning with the most decadent cum smile I'd ever seen. "I like feeling it on my tits, and pussy," she added now applying it to herself, coating those gorgeous bronze boobs of hers, as well as feeding her pussy some two fingered cum-poi, sliding it up and down her labia, teasing herself pleasurably with my semen.

"Fuck!" I said as I stood there watching her. It was erotic as hell watching her do that. So much so that I hadn't heard the sound of someone else coming down the ladder, only realizing it when I heard the sound of Diane's voice coming from behind me.

"Wow, glad I decided to get out of the sun before I got burned," she giggled excitedly. "And I thought the show on deck was hot!" She then added. Diane scooted one of the bar stools over a bit closer, taking a seat next to where I was standing, the two of us now watching Stacy as she continued to massage in the remnants of my recent spending into her breasts, along with still fingering her cunt, smearing traces of my juice against her clit at the same time.

"Isn't that fucking erotic to watch a woman pleasuring herself?" She asked.

"Sort of what I thought this morning when I saw you," I reminded her grinning. She grinned back.

"Well like I said, now that we're all getting to know one another even better than we had, perhaps we'll all see and enjoy a bit more of that around here now." Our attention was however drawn back towards Stacy as she began slapping her pussy quite forcefully with the palm of her hand. Cum spittle flying about, hers and mine as she strove towards what appeared to be a rather nice, intense little orgasm. Diane too began working her own cunt, and I was now dividing my attention between the two women, once again feeling my cock beginning to rise with renewed interest.

Once again, movement on the ladder behind me alerted me to the fact we were soon to have additional company. Sure enough, my wife along with Jim were just then descending the ladder.

"Well well...what's going on here?" Jim asked. "We're missing the party!"

"The only one who's missing anything...is Mac," Diane laughed. "Maybe after this, the three of us should go back and wake him," she suggested playfully. "Now wouldn't THAT be a big surprise!"

We all watched as both Stacy and Diane got themselves off, and though I was certainly aroused again, the lake had started to get a bit choppy with the first hint of an afternoon squall coming in. We decided at that point to batten down the hatches, head for a secondary cove we had marked on the map earlier, and wait out the storm before moving on. As much as I would have liked to see a continuation of things happening, we now had even more important matters to attend to. But it did give me the much needed time with Penny for us to finally discuss just what exactly was going on.

"So, did Stacy give you the ole' "pop-cock" thing I told her about?" She asked playfully, reaching over to fondle my dick once again as I stood there, even though I had pulled my swim trunks back up and was attempting to guide the boat closer into the shoreline still fighting against the choppy waves in the lake.

"Yeah, she did," I said smiling at her. "But I am a little surprised...I mean, we really haven't sat down and discussed any of this yet."

"I know...and I guess we should before things go any further, but didn't think a friendly little blowjob was something to get too terribly worked up over either," she told me. "Unless you didn't enjoy it, or had a problem with me doing the same thing to Jim," she then questioned. "Did you?"

I didn't even need to consider that. "No...and in fact, just the thought that you were, while Stacy was down here doing the same thing to me was exciting as hell, made me cum even harder I think," I chuckled, feeling my cock stiffening even more than it already was. "Obviously though...if things continue along the same lines, there might be the expectation of more...a lot more. What do you think? How do you feel about it?" I asked.

"What I think is this Jack. We came here for an adventure, and to be with our friends. At best, we'll only see Jim and Stacy once a year, if that. We've obviously learned a few things about all of them, some we didn't know or even realize, especially with regards to Diane, whose little secret we're all fully aware of now."

"True," I said grinning, still somewhat surprised at this recently revealed revelation about her, though Mac was still a bit of a mystery as where he stood in all of this.

"So...I do think we need to make a decision here, and then stick with it before things progress any further. If we have limitations, then we need to discuss them now. But personally, I feel that we're here to enjoy ourselves, and maybe not quite in the way we initially thought we would be. But we're only here a week, so why not just enjoy ourselves, explore some of these new horizons we've discovered and take it from there?"

I agreed. Under the circumstances I felt either we did...or we didn't. And there really was no middle ground. We'd already opened the door, and had all but stepped through it. To close it now would simply make the rest of the trip considerably more awkward being around our friends. But I still had to wonder about Mac and his take on all this. So far, he'd not really participated in any way, and I wasn't at all sure how it was he'd actually respond if things continued to progress in the direction they were going.

**

The rain was now beating down pretty heavily, but I'd managed to locate the cove we were looking for, the cliffs rising far above us offering some protection against the wind and the waves, still relatively calm as we dropped anchor. There was little if any beach, but with the rain coming down as it was, we'd be forced to remain inside anyway. So we decided to ride out the storm, and if necessary, remain on the boat that night and simply party inside.

By the time night fell, the storm had abated, the waters calm again. We'd enjoyed a nice light delicious dinner, and then settled back with a glass of wine afterwards out on the deck, breathing in the new fresh air that still had a strong smell of ozone to it. It was a bit humid as well, necessitating in everyone removing their clothes once again, not that any of us minded, including Mac.

"Anyone up for a game of poker?" Stacy asked as she came out with a deck of cards.

"We don't have any chips," Mac stated.

"We won't need chips," Stacy replied. "We'll just start everyone out with points."

"Points?" I asked, already it was sounding far more complicated and not worth the effort in playing cards.

"Yeah...points that you can redeem as the game goes along," she grinned wickedly.

"For what?" I asked again, now curious, though I noticed even Mac had taken additional interest in what she was saying, though it was Jim who now commented.

"We've done this before," he explained. "It can be a lot of fun, and pretty exciting provided everyone's willing to go along with it and play." Jim turned towards his wife, "Have you got the sheet with you?" he asked.

"I forgot it, but I made up a new one," she explained handing it off to my wife to look at. "We play poker just like normal, except you don't bet chips or money...just points. But as soon as you have won enough points to redeem, then you can trade them in for one of the items listed on the sheet if you wish. Once you do, the points you've turned in are equally redistributed amongst everyone else, and the game continues from there. So you see, no one is ever really out of the game, and the opportunity to continue to win even more points the longer we play goes on. Even when you redeem your points, you're awarded points for doing so. So needless to say, the higher point value items on the list gives everyone some incentive to keep working towards them."

"Wow...this could get pretty interesting," Penny said handing the sheet off to Mac and Diane to look at. "Especially when you get up near the five hundred point item range," she said pointing it out to our two friends, Mac's eyes suddenly opening considerably wider than they already were. He looked at Diane, grinned pointing at one in particular. She had noted it too.

"Wouldn't you love to see me finally do that," she told him. She then looked up addressing the rest of us. "You're all aware of my particular fetish by now," she explained, "if you even want to call it that, but...I'll be the first to admit I have never been with, or done anything with another woman. Something that Mac and probably most men enjoy seeing. So...naturally, he'd like to see me do something like that, especially in front of the rest of you."

This was getting more and more interesting, and suddenly Stacy's poker game had taken on a whole new dimension.

"Here's the thing," Stacy said as we continued to pass along the sheet looking at all the various possibilities. "If anyone is the least bit hesitant in playing...then let's don't. It won't be much fun for everyone else if someone wins a particular hand, chooses a partner that they want to redeem their points with, if they in turn decide they aren't interested or won't do what's asked of them. So...before we go any further with this, does anyone have any reservations about continuing?"

"So, the winner of the hand picks who they want to do a particular thing with?" Diane asked curiously.

"Exactly," Stacy told her. "And then like I said, both of them are awarded the bonus points for whatever the act is worth, and the redeemed points are then divided up amongst everyone else. "But, unless everyone's willing to play and go along with it, there's no point in playing unless we're all in agreement. So...if anyone isn't interested, let's see by a show of hands."

I had to admire Stacy's approach to this. Had anyone actually raised their hand, they'd have singled themselves out to the scrutiny of those who were interested, though by the smiles on everyone's faces, no one appeared to have any real reservations either. Even then she still gave everyone an extra moment to think about it. "Well, in that case, let's play!"

Everyone started out with a hundred points, with a minimum anti of five points and a minimum bet of ten. Beyond that, there was no limit to what the raises could be, though no one could of course bet any more points than they had listed against them. It would take a few hands for anyone to reach the first level at two hundred points, with only four possible items listed at that particular level. But even those, as mild as they were in comparison to the others, still promised to be interesting as we all sat there watching the outcome of the hands as we played.

Several hands later, my wife and Mac where in the middle of a head to head game as everyone else had folded. There was only one card remaining to be turned as Penny called, "All in!" daring Mac to stay in with her, a move which would just about deplete all his points.

He hesitated only for a moment, checking his cards before deciding. "Call!" He told her grinning at her wickedly.

Rolling over the last card, there was now an Ace, Queen, Jack and a pair of sevens showing on the table. It appeared that either one of them was sitting on a possible straight, or now with the appearance of an additional seven, perhaps three of a kind, though there were endless other possibilities. It was Mac who turned his cards first, showing that he had the straight, grinning from ear to ear as he did. Penny frowned, and then turned her cards over. She had a Queen and a Seven as hole cards.

"Fuck!" Mac exclaimed looking at her hand. Penny had managed to catch a full house.

"How the hell did you stay in with a hand like that?" He asked. Though it was Stacy who laughed answering him.

"That's another interesting thing about this game," she reminded everyone. "You can afford to gamble a little more, after all, there really aren't any real losers here as you'll soon see. OK Penny, you're total now is two hundred fifty five. You have enough to redeem for an act, or we can continue on. What would you like to do?"

"Let me see the sheet again," she asked. Another fifty points and she could get something from the next level if she decided to wait. But as no one had done anything yet, we were all a little anxious and excited to see what would happen the first time.

"So, can I ask that two other people do something? Or does it have to be me and someone else?" she wondered.

"We can make that a condition, if everyone's in agreement with that," Stacy stated looking about the group. "Any objections to her being able to ask for that?"

"Who gets the bonus points if they do?" I then asked.

"Well I'd say, the two participants do, only makes sense, but maybe the suggestion will be worth giving them up for," Stacy mused.

No one had any objections, though it was a moot point anyway. Penny had just raised the possibility for future consideration, which we'd all agreed to. "Ok...this one," she said smiling. "Mutual masturbation...with Mac!"

Stacy made note of the points being awarded, two hundred points for Penny, a Hundred for Mac for participating, and everyone else awarded an equal division of the two hundred points being redeemed. Stacy rounded up to the next nearest ten, just in order to keep things easier while keeping track of everyone's point totals.

"Ok, five minute time limit," Stacy announced. It was far easier for the two of them to stand up and move over to the full-sized couch on the deck where they now sat side by side with the rest of us looking on. Though initially somewhat flaccid, it didn't take long for Mac's cock to begin growing in size as my wife sat next to him fondling and playing with it. To everyone's amazement however, it continued to grow...and grow...and grow.

"Holy shit man!" Jim actually exclaimed. "Who'd have thought?"

Even flaccid, it was evident Mac had a pretty good-sized dick, but seeing it lengthen to the size it finally had, surprised and amazed everyone. I'd seen some pretty good-sized cocks before, with neither Jim nor I being a slouch in that particular department either, but Mac's prick was enormous, Diane sitting there smiling as she saw it lengthen, looking on appreciatively.

"Now you know why his nick-name is Mac," she told everyone, though that's the only name Penny and I had ever called him by. "I've always referred to that enormous dick of his as my very own personal, Mac Truck. His real name is Mickey."

"Mickey?" I actually blurted out. "As in Mickey Mouse?" Mac gave me a look that immediately told me I wasn't to call him that again. Bad enough that I and a few other of our friends had called him Lurch, that we could get away with. But I knew then, that calling him by his true name was a big no, no. And I had no intention of revealing that to anyone else.

As Penny continued to play with Mac's enormous prick, he in turned sat beside her, one hand fondling her breast, the other worming it's way inside her wet pussy. Already the sounds of his fingers playing in her wetness could be easily heard.

"Ok, time!" Stacy announced. Penny moaned and sighed with the all too soon ending of their playful naughty time together, but stood up and returned to the table as Stacy announced, "On to the next hand!"

**

Needless to say, the games got more and more interesting as time and the evening progressed. Jim was the first to redeem points at the next highest level, opting for a double-blowjob, selecting Diane and Penny as his honored selectees. Interestingly enough, even Mac was surprised when Diane excitedly and most eagerly jumped up in order to accommodate him as Jim leaned against the railing of the boat, both women on their knees as they began lavishing his prick with their tongues, taking turns sucking it.

Even the bonus points were interesting, if the girls actually managed to get him off during the ten minute time limit for this level, they'd each receive an additional two hundred points. And though they'd still have to win a hand before being able to redeem any of them, it was quickly reaching the point where each winning hand promised some sort of pleasure, whether doing...or just watching.

I had been hard as a rock now for well over an hour myself, as was Mac, his miniature "bat" as I came to look at it, all swollen, purple and angry looking, the knob of his prick reminding me of a small door-knob.

"Fuck that looks nice," he said actually fisting himself as the rest of us sat there watching the three of them. "I know which one I'm going for," he then informed us all, hearing a slight giggle come from his wife even as she continued mouthing Jim's prick, now obviously working at getting those bonus points. I was quite looking forward to that myself, wondering if he might indeed chose Penny as his wife's first female lover, considering the fact that it would be a first time for my wife too really. Up until now at least, no one had balked at not doing something, though it was rapidly reaching the point where just about anything was possible, and I began wondering about that.

"Oh fuck...fuck!" Jim cried out seconds after that, telling us all as he did, and then showing us as his spunk suddenly leapt from the head of his prick, both Penny and Diane then catching the rest of it in their mouths, trading places with his spurting dick, passing it back and forth between themselves.

"Well done!" Stacy said calculating the additional bonus points. A few hands later, we were all nearing the maximum point levels, where the action could really prove to get interesting.

Perhaps it was fate, or pure gut luck...but Mac managed to hit a straight flush against a regular flush against Penny. The moment he did, everyone looked over towards Diane. She merely laughed, shaking her head and stood up. "Where do you want me? And who with?" She then asked.

I was right, and even Penny seemed to sense it at the same time that Diane had, as she'd stood up as well without being asked to.

"Right here on the deck," Mac indicated, though he'd already reached for several of the couch cushions lying about, tossing them down so as the girls could make themselves a bit more comfortable.

"Now we're at the fifteen minute time limit," Stacy reminded everyone. "And if either of them gets the other one to cum, then there are BIG bonus points in addition to that."

It was of course by now pretty well known that neither one of them had so much as stuck even a finger inside another woman before this trip, and now, Penny was finding out about those curiosities, as was Diane, for her first time. They soon climbed into what was a traditional "69" position with one another there on the deck. Diane on the bottom, and Penny on top. I stood there looking down at them as was Mac and Jim, Stacy joining in for free, her hands simply caressing the two women as they began lapping away at one another's cunts.

"Side bet?" Jim asked.

"Towards what?" Mac and I both questioned.

"Three hundred points say they both cum."

"Make it five hundred, and you've got a bet!" Mac said, "Two hundred fifty from us each?" He said looking at me. I knew Penny could have several multiple orgasms, and her hardest always were through oral stimulation, so I knew I'd lose the bet with her. She'd come easily within the fifteen minute time frame, provided Diane at least made some minimal effort in doing that. By the looks of things, she was an eager learner to find out. So the question was Diane.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers