Pit Stop

Story Info
We make a quick stop at a gas station to fulfill my desire.
1.4k words
4.68
11.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilly574
lilly574
13 Followers

We had been driving for eight hours, switching off behind the wheel every hour or so. The journey from Michigan to Massachusetts isn't easy, especially in just one day, but August is pretty in most of the states you drive through and good music helps. Even with Sam next to me, making me laugh and singing along with every song as if she didn't put it on the queue just to do that, my mind wanders on the drive. I can feel every inch of my body in the seat, and there's only so long I can resist indulging myself. And, of course, Sam knows this, too.

She reaches across the center of the car, turning up the music to focus my mind on the road. A hand flat across my thigh is enough to set me off, and I can feel the warmth between my legs sweeten and spread. My eyes stay straight ahead, afraid to pop her bubble of intention, but she knows they're stretching her way anyway: "Eyes on the road baby," she tells me. With her right hand steady on her armrest, her left hand begins to trace a path deeper into my thigh. I feel her fingers move in and out, so softly I want to squirm to prove she's touching me at all. For the rest of the song and half of the next, I'm still. But I'm only getting wetter. I glance at her and whisper, "Please."

"Hmm?" is her response, as usual, to me wanting something from her. I can't bear to say it, though, so I spread my legs as much as I can and see her smile. Grazing turns to stroking as her hand becomes heavier, running along the inside of my right thigh. I'm breathing heavier, and she toys with the waistband of my pants. With her skin finally touching mine, my head rushes with desire: I want her hands all over me, and my mouth all over her. I can barely see the road picturing it. Her hand traces my underwear but doesn't breach it, and she reaches down to touch my pussy lips through the fabric. I should've known they were too wet, and her finger slips, pushing the cotton of my underwear between them without even trying. We both gasp. "Oh, babe, it's okay. Let me take care of you..." But I grab her wrist, knowing I'll lose control of the car in a second if she goes any further, and tell her to hold on.

I'm not usually a lucky person, but I see one of those fifty-foot gas station signs just past the next exit and get in the right lane. Looking at Sam at this point would be too distracting, so I keep my eyes glued to the car in front of me. She still has a hand on my thigh, and I try not to think about that, either. I pull into the station, park, and tell her I'll meet her in the bathroom in two minutes. She runs out.

Two minutes is definitely too short in the eyes of anyone remotely paying attention to who goes in and out of that bathroom, and absolutely too long for me. Her phone's still connected to the music, and I watch the seconds of the current song roll past. I leave after a minute and a half, grabbing the keys but not caring enough to lock the door.

There's only a single stall and it's in the back, thank god. I knock quietly after finding the door locked, and Sam opens it. She's wearing her black leggings and a cropped shirt I can see her nipples through. They're hard for me already. I close the door behind me, moving to guide her hips to the wall.

But she pushes back against me and flips us so I'm against the wall instead. "No babe," she whispers, "I'm taking care of You..." Her lips find mine as her hand slides from my shoulder and down the front of my body, brushing my nipple just long enough to tease it hard before moving on and drawing pressure downwards. Her hand maneuvers my zipper undone, and she pulls my pants and underwear down in one move before getting on her knees in front of me. I lock eyes with her as she lifts my left leg onto her shoulder and lets it settle there, opening my pussy up to her. By now I'm practically dripping and so hot I can feel it radiating onto my thighs. Sam's breath is warmer, though, and I can feel it on my skin, too.

Her lips kiss the inside of my legs, grazing along every part other than the one I want them on. But her mouth moves closer and closer, and her tongue finally finds me, wet and swollen. The rush of a contact so anticipated fills me with lust, and I moan with zero inhibition. She stops right then, mumbling a 'shhh' and chuckling at me, and of course I remember where we are. I reach to put my hand over my mouth, knowing she'd have me whining for mercy if we were actually alone. She nods in approval. "Good girl. Now, don't interrupt me."

Her tongue touches my swollen lips again and parts them, and she finds my clit easily. I shutter but stay quiet, knowing that any disruptions might mean she has to stop again. Her flat tongue runs along the length of my pussy, starting low and almost entering me before continuing up and past my clit. She does it again. And again. Wide and heavy, her mouth touches every one of my nerves. The last time, she does enter me, slipping her tongue as deep as it will go and holding it there for a few seconds before moving up to my throbbing clit. Her mouth narrows and all the pressure focuses there. She rubs and flicks at it, and it feels like fire.

Initially, her pace matches my breaths, which are quick and shallow, but she quickens and I can't keep up. The heat and pressure build, sending burning signals of pleasure and a sharp, invigorating pain through my legs. I almost can't take it, but she knows my body too well and immediately lightens, teasing me awake again with the lightest pressure on the outside of each lip. I sigh as quietly as I can, and Sam moans into me in response. A single finger finds my opening, wet and ready, but, for the first time, that doesn't feel like enough. "Another...please..." I whisper, pleading, and she obliges, pushing a second finger further and wider into me. The pressure moves in and up, and she finds my g-spot. Her fingers stay there, rubbing up and down against it, and I can't help but moan again. I know she's deep inside me, reaching for orgasm.

Sam twists her wrist, angling her fingers perfectly against my g-spot. Then she reaches her thumb up to find my clit. It stays there, flat, for a few seconds and I feel like I might burst. But she starts to move her thumb, slowly at first but not for long, in broad and sloppy circles, and I can practically see the edge of climax. My legs start shaking and I wobble, but my thigh is still situated on her shoulder and I let myself lean weakly against her. Her whole hand moves faster and faster until I'm panting and we both know she only has to keep up the pace until I cum hard on her fingers. And I do.

I shiver and twitch, gasping, against her. She stays locked inside me and I accidentally shove my wetness into her face. With my pussy on her mouth, she licks my clit hard and fast for the last time and I whine in pleasure. My body loosens as I come down from the top, and eventually I find myself draped between Sam and the wall, lifeless and weak. We're both panting and sighing in relief, and she stands up to meet my eyes. "That's better, isn't it baby?" she asks, proud and satisfied. Sam reaches down to pull my pants back on, which is devastating in itself, and a small "uh huh..." is literally all I can muster. She laughs at me. I leave small, soft kisses on her neck, and she does the same.

We fix each other's hair and clothes and walk out of the bathroom together. If anybody in the station didn't notice the time we just spent there and the noises we made, they will now. And, anyway, we couldn't give a shit. Sam just fucked me in this random gas station and it was amazing, and now I'll spend the next 50 miles thinking about it. I know when it's her turn to drive again, I'll be able to repay the favor.

lilly574
lilly574
13 Followers