Pitch Black Pt. 01: "New Reality"

Story Info
A young sex slave gets to know her new Mistress.
1.3k words
4.38
15.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lexi290
Lexi290
17 Followers

"You're such a sweet obedient slut for me, aren't you Brianna?" Mistress T asked in a sultry tone.

"So cute there in your pretty panties, spread open and just *waiting* for me to take you. Are you a little scared because you can't move?"

I tried to fight against the ropes but I was completely tied down and at my Mistress's will, wrists and ankles only moving a few inches as I struggled against them. I opened my mouth to say" yes, mistress" obediently but she held her finger over my lips and shushed me. I frantically tried to pull out of the intricate knotted ropes that held me down, and open.

"I like that you're still trying to escape but you aren't getting out of these restraints sweetie. Not even a grizzly bear could break these," she whispered in my ear and then slithered her pointed tongue up and down my ears and neck. My body shuddered and I could feel how wet I was. I was her new slut and she had plans for me.

Mistress got on top of me and then swung around, her juicy ass now right in front of my face. Her garter belt and stockings looked so hot on her and my cheeks blushed in submission. I was told to put out my tongue and as I did she started riding my face and pulled my head hard against her ass, making my tongue push deeply into her tight little hole.

She used my face for what seemed like an hour and as she slid off her little slut she saw how much pussy juice had poured on to my helpless face as she came over and over. I was so wet that my juices were soaking into the blanket on the bed, so much that a little puddle had formed. Mistress soaked her discarded panties in my juices, balled them up and stuffed them in my mouth before forcing it closed with a ballgag and latex tape over that, making sure that nobody would hear my uncontrollable moans and screams during the next activities she had planned...

Mistress T took advantage of my closed mouth, pinching my nipples and using a hard paddle in my inner thighs. She saw my eyes were rolling around and that I had fully shifted into subspace. She loved watching my pretty green eyes take her merciless pain and pleasures. I laid there helpless and completely at her will and I loved it.

"As much as I love those gorgeous eyes, they need to be covered now. I don't want you seeing the things I have planned next for that delicate body."

I moaned into the gag and shook my head as she covered my eyes. Pitch black.

"Oh yes, I am actually going to take ALL your senses away for a while. You'll learn to love it." said Mistress T, softly cooing into my ear.

Next thing I knew there were headphones placed over my ears and I couldn't hear anything besides my breathing inside. I was absolutely helpless now, Mistress T had all my senses under control and I was at her whim, more than any time before in my life. It got me so wild.

Suddenly I felt her kissing my inner thighs while using her long fingernails to claw the outside of my legs. Moving upward, she licked up from my belly button up to my tits and then bit each of them so hard that I wasn't sure if they were still attached. I let out a deep scream that nobody heard.

Finally Mistress moved back down to my aching pussy, taking my clit in her mouth and rolling her tongue in small, fast circles. I came instantly. She slid 3 fingers inside and pushed them deep, in and out, as she sucked on my exposed clit. I was seeing stars in my inebriated state and it felt so intense, wonderful, euphoric. Mistress had no problem putting another finger in, my pussy was essentially a fountain now with my sweet feminine juices all over the place. I lost count of how many orgasms I had.

She suddenly stopped sucking my clit and pulled her fingers out. I laid there whimpering and wondering what was next on her list. I felt something large start to push at my tiny asshole, it stretched me out wide as it probed deeper and deeper into me. There was no fighting it now, even if I wanted to it would be of no use. I was Mistress's fucktoy now and she got to use me however she wanted for however long she wanted. Ugh.

It felt like the toy kept going and going in length but finally it settled in and held into place securely. I wondered how long it was... 7"? 10"? 12"?!

Mistress resumed her tongue and fingers and almost instantly I came harder than I ever had. I was a lovely, slutty, helpless mess. She kept going and going, pushing my sensitive clit and pussy past the limits. I wasn't sure how much more I could possibly take. Then all of a sudden the toy in my ass whirred to life and started spinning, making my eyes roll back and my body was convulsing. I must have gone into a place beyond orgasmic bliss because I saw all white and felt the most incredible chemical cocktail take over my entire body for what seemed like 20 minutes. Mistress T finally decided I'd had enough space traveling for the moment and stopped the toy, slowly guiding it out of my ravaged hole. She teased my body with her fingertips for a few minutes and then slid off the headphones and took out the panty gag. I was completely spent.

"That was just a warm-up for tomorrow, my sweet Brianna. Let's get you in a nice hot shower and I'll bring some food in. Such a good little girl for mommy." she said and helped me out of the ropes, off the bed into the bathroom. I wasn't even sure where I was at anymore, head still spinning in subspace.

The house looked quite large with many rooms, like a Victorian era manor. When I was brought in that morning with a bag over my head and handcuffed at my wrists and ankles, I wasn't able to get an idea of where I was at. Are there more girls here? So many questions bounced around in my head.

After getting cleaned up and eating dinner, she dressed me up in a sexy, very revealing maid outfit and had me crawl into a cage near her bed. She put a collar on me and maneuvered the leash up to her bed post, holding me in place. The cage was long with metal bars on each side with only a few inches of space between. I could only get a hand out, at best. Mistress got me a litter box, water dish and a large pet bed with a blanket.

"This is your new home. You'll sleep in this cage every night until you've been fully trained. If you reach that point, that is. If you're a bad girl I will accommodate you accordingly with a smaller cage without a bed or blanket. Understand, Brianna?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm going to be such - - - - -"

She cut me off by putting a gag in my mouth and attaching it behind my head. I was shocked. The reality of my new life hit me hard.

Mistress locked the gag in place, closed and locked the cage and then told me I'm only allowed to say "Yes, Mistress" or "No, Mistress" from now on unless told to do otherwise. I responded with a tired, defeated nod as she giggled, turned off the light and walked out of the room. I heard her lock the door from the outside. It was pitch black again and as much as I wanted to analyze my new situation, my body was beyond tired and I nestled into the pet bed, put a blanket over my sore body and fell asleep instantly.

Lexi290
Lexi290
17 Followers