Pitch Black Pt. 02: The Next Morning

Story Info
Brianna wakes up to realize she has a new home.
1.3k words
4.34
7.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lexi290
Lexi290
17 Followers

With my eyes closed, I kept thinking, did I set my alarm? I can't be late again for work or that asshole will probably fire me. Ugh.

When I awoke though I was harshly brought back to the reality of my new life of being Mistress T's slut. I went pee in my litter box and was trying to be quiet as she was sleeping in the bed above me. But as quiet as I was, she still heard me and rolled over to the edge and peered down at me.

"Did you sleep good, kitten? I bet it's a little shocking to wake up in a cage with a locked ballgag on. Let mommy help you with that." said Mistress.

My cage was opened and she unlocked the gag. I gasped a bit at the freedom to close my mouth again. Saliva slowly dripped out of my mouth throughout the night and she could see how dehydrated I was. She also removed the leash and I was excited to move freely.

"A lot is going to be happening over the next few weeks, my sweet Brianna. You're going to be learning how to... embrace.. Your new life. I've had my eye on you for a while. You didn't end up here randomly." she said.

I felt sick to my stomach. How did this crazy lady go from admirer to owner in one swift night?

"Here are some answers to the many questions I'm sure you're thinking. First, would you like some water? You look quite dehydrated, sweetie." Mistress T said.

I replied "yes, mistress" as she told me to only say last night. She moved a small dish from her night stand to the floor and had me drink like a kitten, lightly nipping at the water until I had my fill, embarrassed.

"You see, I'm a very powerful woman. I'm in charge of a huge operation of sex workers - escorts, strippers, dommes, slaves. When I see a girl, or guy for that matter, that I want to own, I make a few phone calls and they are brought to my doorstep shortly after. You're my latest acquisition.

We've made the arrangements to let your work know you're leaving, your apartment is being cleaned out and your family and friends think you've made a wild decision by moving with a new lover out of the country. We'll send them recorded bits of you saying everything is fine and that you miss them and all that sappy shit.

When I first saw you at the bookstore downtown 2 weeks ago, my mouth started watering as I examined every inch of those tanned legs that were being shown off so nicely in the booty shorts you were donning. My team has watched you since then and decided the best time to bring you here was yesterday.

And now you're mine. I always get what I want." Mistress T said with a smile and quiet laugh, looking through my eyes into my broken and confused soul.

My mind started spinning as I realized what my new life would be. Probably be used for her sick seduction, filmed or pimped out or snuffed after she got whatever she wants from me. Fuck. Why did I wear those cute shorts that day...?

She smiled again and gave me a look of pity as I was processing all of this.

"This sprawling Victorian manor we're in has 36 rooms, 10 bathrooms, 3 kitchens and 8 security guards. Everything has been crafted so my slaves cannot escape and not one has gotten away. There are alarms and cameras that cover every inch of the property.

A few inspired slaves got crafty and stole a guard's security card one time. They got out and made a run for it but they were no match for the dogs. Those unfortunate slaves were promptly returned to their rooms and treated for injuries before being taken to the punishment room in the basement. There is another basement beneath and you don't want to know what happens there.

Enough chatting. Eat your breakfast and quickly bathe." Mistress said.

I didn't need to be told twice. I ate my protein shake on all fours and galloped into the bathroom to shower.

Just be a good girl for her, I thought. I'll find a way out. Just play nice and endure whatever is ahead.

Mistress T dried me off and put some basic makeup on me so I didn't look like a tired mess. She dressed me up in thin pink satin panties, a peppy white dress that barely covered my bottom, frilly schoolgirl socks and platform shoes.

"I need you to be somewhat presentable, you'll be on display today" she said firmly as I shuddered. "But first, keep those pretty eyes on me as I use your mouth for my pleasure. You didn't think that lip gloss would stay on for long, right?" she chuckled as she pushed me to my knees.

Mistress pulled her black lacy panties aside and grabbed my hair, pulling my face into her moist pussy. I stared up at her in compliance as she ground her clit on my wet tongue and moaned. Suddenly I felt warm liquid in my mouth as Mistress squirted during her climax, soaking most of my upper body with her sweet juices. So much for my makeup.

She pulled me up from my knees and had me suck on her fingers. I didn't realize that she was fingering her ass as she came and now I was to clean them off. I held them in my mouth and tasted her insides. I better get used to this taste, I thought, feeling grossed out.

Mistress spun me around, pulled up my dress and spanked my ass again and again until it looked like a bright red cherry. I moaned in accordance as she asserted her control over me. Finally she stopped spanking me and told me to spread my ass open.

"Your little whore hole is so tight right now but not for much longer, my little innocent Brianna. Take this like a big girl."

I couldn't see what she grabbed out of the drawer because she was pulling my ponytail back so hard that I could only see the ceiling of her large bathroom. I was nervously awaiting whatever she had planned for my poor asshole, holding my cheeks open.

Mistress squirted some lube on my asshole and told me to relax. How was I supposed to relax?!

"UGHHH, oh fuck, nonono!!" I screamed as she started working a huge toy into me. It only kept getting wider and unrelenting. I started moving my hips away out of reflex until she slapped my sore ass so hard that I saw stars.

"Listen bitch, you don't tell me no, ever. Take this fucking toy like a good slut" she said strongly. She let the toy rest in my ass as she grabbed some restraints. Soon I was handcuffed, gagged, and had a spreader bar holding my legs open. That was the last time I told her no.

Mistress whipped my sensitive red cheeks and said if I drop the toy I won't be able to eat again for 2 days. I took the raging pain and somehow didn't drop the heavy glass toy partially hanging out of my ass. She then returned and continued working the toy deeper and deeper. I bit down on the ball gag and a few tears dropped silently.

Suddenly the huge plug found it's home deep inside me and I felt it sit in place. The pain was intense. Mistress gave a little mmhmm sound and turned off the light and left the room. I was helpless.. Handcuffed, bent over the counter, plugged and restrained. My new life was just starting...

Lexi290
Lexi290
17 Followers