Pitch Perfect

Story Info
Fetish theme for advertising pitch leads to office fun.
1.6k words
4.31
11.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacy silk thong, peep hole bra, cock ring and whips. Scott's mind went into orgasmic overload.

It had all started during a chance meeting with his ex-colleague and rival advertising executive, Hank Mason. Conversation between the two was tense and somewhat guarded, both aware they were business rivals. Hank did however let slip details of his latest target prospect.

A recent start up called Tonto were set to move their advertising department to the UK. Furthermore, their CEO, who was making all the decisions, was into anything risqué and in particular fetish.

Scott had been at Allure Advertising for almost ten years rising to campaign director some three years previously. He smiled to himself in a smug fashion as he thought of Hank, still in a junior position at Flunky, one of the new firms in town. In his spare time, according to his entry on Secret Swingers, he enjoyed BDSM, Fetish and Voyeuristic adventures.

With head count reduction his team, now down to Taylor and Josh, were somewhat depleted. Both mid-twenties, ambitious and keen to please, he got the feeling they would do whatever he asked.

As was customary at Allure any strategy meeting was conducted in the Dog & Duck pub 300 yards down Carnaby Street, not far from their office.

At around 4pm Scott announced they should stop work and join him for an all-expenses paid brain storming session. Both needed little encouragement where free alcohol was concerned and they were soon sat in the corner of the tiny London bar.

Swiftly, conversation steered towards sexual exploits, with Taylor announcing she once slept with her boyfriend's brother. Josh topped this with his tales of the twins he met at University.

By all accounts neither were shy and most definitely not identical twins!

Possibly due to the three large 'Screw on the Beach' cocktails Taylor had devoured, her stories became more and more suggestive. Scott sensed now would be a good time to float his idea for the latest advertising pitch. This was all purely professional of course, and nothing to do with his desire to strut around clad in erotic attire.

The sleeping serpent in his pants flickered into life momentarily; just enough to confirm his plan was as much about pleasure as it was business.

"Tonto's account would breathe new life into Allure" he announced. If they were to succeed, they would need to be at the top of their game.

Scott liked the term game as it led him into the playful world of fantasy, fucking and fetish.

"Six figure bonus each" Scott added.

Josh and Taylor, now hooked, didn't ask too many questions regarding Tonto or how Scott knew of the company in the first place.

Now came the part which would require his charm and persuasion to get them on side.

"During my research I have discovered the CEO of Tonto is a bit of a fetish fanatic."

The pub at that point fell deftly silent. With Taylor open mouthed and Josh smirking he continued.

" So basically, if we are to stand a chance of conquering this one, we need to dress accordingly." He had managed to find an old copy of Frolic Exchange, long out of print, but still leaving no doubt what sort of garments were de rigeur in the scene.

No sooner had Scott tossed the well-thumbed magazine on the table than Taylor screamed out. " You're fucking kidding!" "How do we get half way across London, dressed to thrill."

Interesting Scott thought. From her response she certainly wasn't horrified by his suggestion, merely concerned regarding the travel arrangements.

He sensed both Taylor and Josh were coming around to his way of thinking and smiled to himself as his cock, now strained in his boxer shorts, was eager to be released. "Another round of drinks, shall we?" he suggested.

More alcohol would mean less resistance when it came to the next phase of the promotion campaign.

"I have booked a room above the pub and have purchased a selection of fetish wear for us all to try" he blurted out. Scott quickly picked up the key from the barman and they climbed the steep crooked stairs to a rather dingy room above the saloon bar, not quite The Ritz, but it served a purpose.

Both Scott and Josh took no time in stripping off to sample the wares laid out before them.

Scott, glancing over at Josh now understood why he was often referred to as starting handle by female members of the office.

Meanwhile, shielding his mushroom type cock, Scott distinctly heard Taylor tittering behind him.

You could've picked both the men's tongues off the floor as their eyes fixated on Taylor. Seductively and slowly, she shed garment after garment to reveal her nubile body. The two of them watched silently whilst placating their growing erections.

It was suggested they dress one another, selecting the most outlandish display for the big day. Both men, focussing on the peep hole bra and lace thong set, turned their attention swiftly to Taylor. Being rather outnumbered she relished their admiration and allowed the two men to use her as they pleased.

Both Scott and Josh abusing this privilege spent far too long exploring her sacred regions.

Her lips clearly moist and swollen gave an indication that she was unlikely to protest or ask them to stop anytime soon. Josh and Scott soon realised she was enjoying the impromptu ménage a trois just as much as they were.

Josh broke away and slipped into a set of leather chaps, and with a black string vest against his tanned tight torso paraded around the room, his body movements reminiscent of a cat walk model strutting their stuff during Paris Fashion Week. His thoughts of fame and fortune as a fashion icon were abruptly shattered by the ever-increasing moans of pleasure from his two colleagues.

"Grab the butt plug set," Taylor gesticulated loudly as she pointed at the pink box of his and her matching toys.

"Who's up for trying this one?" She pulled out a rather large silver shiny implement and pointed it towards her Boss's hairy arse.

"Wow!" Scott cried out as the well-oiled bullet slid silently into his raspberry like hole.

"Bend over Tay" Scott retorted, as he pulled aside the string like thong to work the plug deep inside her.

By now action had moved from anal play to tie and tease, the handcuff with eye mask set proving to be a clear favourite amongst them all.

Each stroke of her Director's tongue sent Taylor into spasms as she arched her back in delight,

waves of enjoyment encompassing her whole body she dropped to her knees, her hands still shackled; her orgasm trembling through her like a steam train.

Before long all three were once again entwined, tongues entering erogenous zones with no area off limits.

Scott, to his own surprise, alternated his pleasure between the pair of his team.

"Your juices are both so sweet," he murmured. With his mouth full he tried desperately not to choke.

Josh's iron hard penis surely twice that of his bosses five inches, proved too much for Scott.

He for once felt superior to his boss.

After what seemed like hours of hard play the room resembled a stripper's back stage changing room.

"I think we now all know what is on offer," Scott announced as he called time on their frolics.

Having tried on most of the attire, and selected their favourite outfit it was time to firm up the campaign stance. It was agreed they would treat the initial hour-long slot Tonto had provided for their promotion, to thoroughly thrill the CEO into submission.

Scott failed to mention the majority of his research into Tonto had been obtained by eavesdropping on Hank's conversation with his colleagues at Flunky. Neither Josh or Taylor picked up on the arch rivalry between Hank Mason & their boss.

It had been some while ago, well before the two juniors had joined, following an incident with Scott and Hank's wife at the Company Christmas party. Rumours had it that the pair had been spotted late into the evening, Scott buried up to his balls in Hanks wife's pussy.

Hank wasted no time in taking a position at Flunky rather than face his co-workers' sniggers when they returned in the New Year.

On the morning of the pitch all three took a taxi to Hotel Ramblas in Mayfair. Allegedly a well-known haunt of Senor Tontos, CEO of the Tontos group. Scott had received strict instructions to be in reception at 10.55am.

Both men wore long overcoats to cover their underwear. Taylor with her thigh length tunic however left far less to the imagination.

The entrance to Hotel Ramblas, draped in gold and marble, was decadent to say the least.

It was a popular meeting place amongst the London business community and thus always a hive of activity. On entering the building, they were greeted immediately by a tall, swarthy man in formal dress.

"Let me take your coats please" said the concierge in a thick Spanish accent.

All three sheepishly removed their outdoor wear.

As they stood like sex shop manikins whispers reverberated around the gawping guests of Hotel Ramblas.

"Who are you visiting today sir?" the concierge enquired with some trepidation.

"Abril Tonto" Scott replied.

The Concierge sneered and was about to interject when he was interrupted by a commotion in the distance. The noise emanating from a short, portly man in the corner of the room. It soon became abundantly clear to Scott it was his old sparring partner, Hank Mason.

"Abril Tonto" shouted Hank as he snaked his way through the now silent crowd.

"Abril Tonto" he repeated. "Or should I translate into English?"

"April Fool." He bellowed.

****************************

Billiemoon UK.