Pity Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about it. "Okay. Forever, not just tonight. So, my naked cooking for you will keep going, past tonight? That's part of it?"

I liked this idea! She'd be my cook, like, forever?

It made me think.

"Yes. And, you'll have sex with me, whenever I want to. Basically, you'll do what I say, like, uh, from now on?"

She contemplated some more. "Uh, I wanted to be a nurse-anesthetist. Do I have to give that up?"

"No, not at all! You can do whatever you want to." I decided to be encouraging. "You're smart. You can study anything, concentrate on it, you'll succeed at it. I'm sure, it'll be easy for you."

"Oh. Okay."

I was standing over her, my cock at 45 degrees, up and ready. I looked down her body towards her abdomen and had to appreciate her flat stomach and the rise of her mons. She had a nice straight landing strip created and the strip went over it.

She'd been idly pulling at her nipples, and her hand was rubbing her clit, slowly. Smiling at me, her eyes beckoned. Her voice turned kind of sultry. "Do you want to... fuck... now? Sir?"

I leaned forwards, and she pulled up and apart on her legs, opening herself up to me as I knee-walked up my bed to her. "Wow. You're beautiful."

"Thank you. It's good to know that."

Putting the head of my cock right up against her open lips, I painted it up and down her slit, and found indeed she was really wet. She felt incredible. I'd only had sex, maybe, 10 times in my life, and it was never like this, nowhere near as nice as this.

That is to say, I was kind of a wimp, in the looks department. I didn't have a lot of muscles, I wasn't exceptional that way, or really, any other way. My hair wasn't great, it just was, and my face didn't seem to make any girls gush, either. I was mostly just normal, I figured, maybe a little less than that, attractiveness-wise.

I asked, "How many times have you had sex, Carla?"

She said, fast, "Three. Three times. All with the same guy. He was ... a disappointment, we dated in high school. I've been holding off since then. Until you."

Pushing my cock in, I got past her entrance, but found she was incredibly tight on me.

She was smiling as I put it in, and said, "Oh, yes! That feels good! That's LOTS better!"

With a series of smaller thrusts, I pushed in until I was buried, all the way, and she was breathing hard and making little gasping sounds.

Going for a couple of minutes, even during the wonderous thing that was sex with her, I started wondering if anything I said to her would be an order. That is, would she carry it out? Would she keep doing whatever I said for the rest of her life, or mine? Or, would this really go away after the dinner was done?

How could anything as beautiful as her pussy be something I'd miss out on? I just had to treasure the moment, I decided, and pushed down on her legs so I could lie flat on top of her. I wanted the skin contact, and to kiss her.

She accommodated and was encouraging as I re-entered and started a slow and short-thrust rhythm that got her eyebrows up and a smile on her face.

Face to face, we kissed in an almost-tender moment.

She asked, "Sir... do you want me to... love you?"

How does one say no to that?!? There was only one possible answer. "Sure?"

"Good. You're a good kisser, I like that." She moved her head up and pecked my lips, "And a good fucker, too. I like your cock in me."

Her blatant words were a contrast to what I knew of her. But, I'd told her to be honest with me, so she was doing that.

I sped up my rhythm, loving the sensations. I wanted her to come, too, but short of stopping and going down on her, I didn't know how to make that happen.

The obvious answer dawned on me. I'd tell her to.

"Carla, whenever I ... say the words..." I thought fast, it couldn't be too common, wouldn't want to accidentally say it... orgasm? No...

Inspired, I continued, "Whenever I say 'Big-O', three times in a row, you will ... build up to an orgasm. It'll take, like, 30 seconds, to build up to it. And, it'll last, like, at least 30 seconds, and be really big, and fulfilling... and... powerful... uh, and satisfying, okay?"

Her stare back at me was intense because we were utterly face to face, inches apart, breathing the same air, momentarily kissing, loving the shared sensations.

She bit her lower lip as she panted, "Yes, Sir."

"Big-O. Big-O. Big-O."

She nodded and started breathing funny, panting and whimpering, twisting, and, sure enough, over the next 30 seconds, she started whipping around in a huge orgasm, strongly gripping my chest to hers, her legs wrapped around mine, too.

Oddly, I could feel, on my cock, the inside of her, her pussy was clamping down on me in pulses as she came! I was having a blast, and the pressure was too much. I came, too, spurting, slamming into her deep to hold myself there. I just had to... be more inside, more tightly holding her, more tightly, driving my cock as deeply into her as I could. It was kind of an autonomic response, like my hips just had to curl like that, all on their own.

Still thrusting but only inwards and without any great spring to pull out again, I just held her tight until my convulsions, and then hers, passed.

We lay, silent, breathing hard but happily, the sense of relief and release going hand in hand.

I suddenly worried I was too heavy. I asked, but she shook her head with a look in her eye that bordered on the way my mother looked at me -- some kind of love thing that had a smidge of admiration to it. I wasn't sure I liked that exactly, but the love part was nice.

Angelina had never once looked at me like that.

Still, after a few minutes just relaxing in each other's arms, I slipped out, prompting us both to say a disappointed, 'Awww,' which then prompted smiling and a tight hug.

There's no way to know if it was her stomach that growled or mine, but we nodded and I pushed off from her and stood.

She squeaked as she stood, pushing her legs together, "Ooops. Leaking."

I handed the tissues over and she dabbed. I'd not seen girls do that before, but it made sense.

Suddenly with an urge to stretch, I did, groaning with it, yawning, and found myself embraced again, soft breasts pressed up against me. "Yum."

Finishing my stretch (and it's always good to finish a stretch), I agree, "Mmmm... Yeah." Letting my arms fall around her and hug, I put my chin over her shoulder and took a long slow inhale-exhale. "Satisfied."

"Hmmm. Me, too."

I broke off, kissing a convenient spot above her ear (she was shorter than me), and got my clothes and started dressing. She said excuse me and went to the bathroom for a moment, coming back as I was sitting on the bed, putting on my shoes.

"Oh, you're almost done. I'll get moving."

"Question, while you dress?"

"Sure." She went over and started pulling on things.

I thought about what happened as I walked in the apartment, and how her attitude changed. "When I walked in today, I put down my bag and hung my coat up, right?"

She considered, "Yeah, I remember that."

"What were you thinking at that point, like, exactly?"

"Uh... I was just describing that we -- Dave and I -- should go out to get a sub sandwich and not a burger since it's healthier."

"Before I walked in, what was your attitude towards me?"

"I guess I liked you... You're Dave's roommate, so, I had to be nice and everything, but you were always kind of in-the-way. Like, there was this time we were about to get busy on the couch - I was gonna give him a BJ 'cuz he gets frustrated - but then you came home, and we knew we couldn't mess around anymore."

"I thought you didn't do anything with him?"

"Oh, we'd kiss, and I would have let that get as far as a blowjob, probably. And, that's fun for me, too, he makes funny noises when he comes. It's kind of a power trip. I control him by licking him."

"And, so, today, when I came to the kitchen?"

"I saw you, and I thought, 'Oh, god, he's so pathetic, Dave's living with a total loser.' But, then, as I thought it? It's like I realized that you were so much more than that, you were, really, amazing. And, I felt something inside me, uh... kind of move or something."

I highlighted her word and asked, "Inside?"

"Yeah, like my stomach shifted or something. Anyway, yeah, so then, over the next minute or two, I started having two trains of thought -- one where I was in the conversation, and another where I was outside myself, self-conscious, thinking only about you? You're ... sexy, and ... smart, and... all that stuff. I thought, wow, it'd be great to be with you instead of Dave, but I was already with Dave, so I couldn't."

"So, what triggered the change of heart about me was, you were ... feeling ...?"

"Pity. Serious pity. I saw you, I thought that's a pile of sad yuck, but my brain rebounded when I did that."

"Ah."

She was dressed by now, and so was I, so we went back into the kitchen.

Dave was waiting, playing some stupid game I recognized on his phone. "You're back! We can eat!"

Some re-heating later, we'd had a good meal. I asked Dave the same questions I'd asked Carla, and sure enough, he'd felt incredible pity towards me as well.

So, the secret to my success was? Pity.

I guessed I could work that to my advantage.

As we were finishing up, I asked Carla, "So, can you or Dave buy me some new pans?"

She laughed, "Oh, sure, silly. Daddy has lots of money. He set up a trust fund for me. I can buy ALL the pans."

Dave laughed, "Corner the world market on crockery."

She smiled and said, "Cookware. And, not quite."

My ability to make dinner, or sometimes lunch, was in question, so I pressed it. "Still, can you? Get some pans for us?"

"Oh, sure. I'll get some tomorrow."

The fact that I'd been up all the previous night was starting to catch up with me. I was contented, too, relaxed from the meal. I managed to say, "Thanks," as I relaxed back into the chair.

She looked at me and considered. "You look tired. Do you want me to sleep here tonight or would you like to be alone?"

Dave looked over and said, "But... I'd like some time, too?"

Carla looked over and rolled her eyes, "Kevin comes first now."

"Oh, yeah. Right. But, if he's not busy with you...?"

I asked, "Carla, do you have any friends that are medium-good-looking, at least medium smart, and might be a good match for Dave?"

"Oh. Let me think... Yeah, Madison, probably. She's obsessed with this guy named Bill? But, I can invite her over..."

"Can you call her right now? Get her over here?"

I didn't know if my power was going to go away.

"I'd have to say it was an emergency or something. She's super-into watching this reality show..."

"Yeah, tell her, super-urgent, she _has_ to come over. Tell her, your boyfriend ... has a bunch of his old girlfriend's shoes and clothes and is going to throw them out."

Her eyes flared and she said, "YEAH! That's perfect!"

She got out her phone and called, and sure enough, her Mads would come right over. Stevens Point as a town wasn't so big, and our apartment was right down the street from campus and thus the dorm where Mads lived.

We chatted while we waited, but mostly, I spent the time urgently pondering what would happen when she got there and didn't fall under my spell. Who was to know if she was even a nice girl or not? I mean, anyone who'd drop everything to come and look at possibly-stolen clothes, we couldn't be sure about.

I decided, if I get her under my power, I'll have to check her out. Mostly, I'd be setting her up with Dave. I wondered if that was ethical, like, would it be okay to do that to her, and Dave? Maybe if it was some kind of sacrifice - he wasn't that smart, like I said - I could add something to the mix to make it better for both of them.

What could I give her? Or, him? I had no money.

Certainly, there was the 'purpose in life' option, but who was I to tell her to do what I wanted, and not what she wanted? Kind of a dick move to subvert someone's life aspirations. I'd almost done it with Carla, just telling her to look after me, I almost accidentally subverted her 'nurse-anesthetist' life-goal.

So, I'd give her something... but... what?

I could tell her to do anything, so that was power, but, using it would make me a dick. She wanted frivolous things, apparently, watching reality TV told me that.

No answers came to me, so I went back to the basic lie we'd told to get her here. If she didn't fall under my spell, what then?

What had Carla said? She only felt like she was obligated when she saw I was ... pitiful. Yes! I had to be pitiful!

I looked over at Dave, "Hey, I have an idea."

"Sure?"

"After she's here for about 2 minutes or something, I'll say the word... uh, 'butterscotch'. If I do that, tonight, pour a glass of water on my head, like, pretend to be mean when you're doing it? Then, ask me, 'Is that what you want?'. Got it?"

He chuckled at me, "Sure, dude, whatever. I wait, butterscotch, water on you, aggressively, is that what do you want. Got it."

I smiled, too, and we shook hands. Dave was all onboard for practical jokes. It went with his b-school persona.

Carla was confused, so I said, "Trust me, got a plan. Delay her when she gets here. Tell her she's gotta try out your food first. At least a couple of minutes."

I didn't know what the important factors were, so I was just working on replicating what had happened with Carla and Dave.

Just about then, there was a knock on the door, and Carla went over to get it.

Mads walked in, a piece of work if ever I saw one. Hair in a ponytail, but designer clothes and an attitude of holier-than-thou. She looked around and her gaze just screamed with disdain.

Carla took her coat, but then told her she simply had to have some of the spaghetti and garlic bread.

This ruse worked for a couple of minutes while Carla kept her occupied; Dave and I just were kind of quiet while this happened.

I could see Mads was getting impatient and wanted to see the clothes.

Breaking my silence, I asked her, "Hey, Mads? What classes are you taking?"

She said, "Oh, just normal stuff." She turned back to Carla, "So, we gonna see this stuff?"

Carla pointed at the spaghetti, "Finish, and I'll show you."

I said, "I'd love a butterscotch shake about now."

Dave said, "Like you deserve one, you freeloader!" Taking the glass of water in front of him, he threw it almost violently at my face, soaking me in an instant. "Is that what you want?"

I cowered, shying away from him, looking down, "Sorry, I'll... be quiet." Purposefully, I curled up and was pitiful as possible. It wasn't all that fake. I did feel pitiful, and just acted out what I was feeling, letting that idea flow through me.

Mads looked at me and Dave like we were oddballs (and we were). "What...?"

I stood up and trudged off to the bathroom to dry off a minute (and use it at the same time, why not), and when I came back, still walking in a kind of dejected way, Mads looked at me, confused. "Hey, you're... back."

"Yeah. I guess I just need a lifelong slave to protect and serve me."

Dave said, laughing but kind of acknowledging reality, "Yeah, you already have two of those, Carla and I."

Mads said, suddenly, like she'd just decided it, "Make that three."

Bingo.

I didn't know much about Mads, and neither did Dave. Speaking more assertively, I sat down at the table with the three of them, but speaking to her. "Mads. From now on, I'd like you to always tell me the truth, even if it's hard to do. Dave, likewise."

They nodded, but Mads said, "Yes, sir."

I liked the 'sir'!

First, I wondered, was she a safe person to be around? Was I setting my roommate up with a clown? "Mads. Do you have any medical conditions? History of anything more than colds or flu?"

She nodded, and was very forthright, "I had a concussion when I was 12, I fell off a horse. Since then, I sometimes get migraines. Uh, and... I had tubes in my ears when I was little."

"On birth control?"

"Yes, the pill."

"What are your plans for the next 5 years or so?"

"I'm going to party for a while, find a rich boyfriend, marry them, put away a lot of their money in a safe account, and when they divorce me -- they're probably gonna -- I'll find someone nice and stable and have kids, maybe."

"No career? What's your major?"

"Accounting, but ... I'm not gonna take many more hard classes. It's getting to be real work."

I looked over at Dave. I knew his history; we'd been acquaintances since the previous year, only roommates this year. He was a business major, going to do an MBA afterwards probably, then probably middle management or sales or something. "Dave, Mads, go stand in the doorway."

They got up and did. Carla watched, turning around her chair.

"Dave, Madison, look at each other, and hold both hands." They did. "From now on, for the rest of your lives, you two are and will be deeply in love. You will be devoted and caring for each other, honest and trustworthy, open hearted, and responsible for each other's health, happiness, and feel fulfilled and content with each other. You will always be highly ethical in everything you do, with each other, personally, and professionally."

I was kind of winging this.

What could I give them? Oh, right -- kids, good skills... "You will both find it easy to study and work for as long as you want, and remember what you learn. You are now both excited and interested in math and accounting, and whatever your careers will be. You will have as many kids as you possibly can. You'll be great, loving, super-patient, and... inspiring parents."

There was probably more that I should say there, but ... I was on the spot, I had to come up with something.

"You will get married and move in together next month, but will both finish your bachelor's and master's degree programs in normal time frames, even if you have kids before then."

They were still looking at each other, but the look had turned into having happy, almost ecstatic faces.

What else could I give them? Oh -- if I was determining... habits?!? Great idea there... "From now on, you both will be into fitness and healthy living. You'll work out, 45 minutes at least, uh... at least 5 days a week, but most weeks it'll be six days a week. Eating... You'll want... healthy foods, mostly. You won't like... Uh, no, uh... Okay, you'll like the taste of healthy food more than unhealthy food. Even a little bit of fatty or sugary foods will seem too rich and you won't want much of it."

I was proud of that last part!

They were still standing there. What else? Hmm... sex, maybe. "You'll have good, normal sex lives, and be happiest when you can help the other have at least two orgasms a week, and more when the other wants it."

I finished with, "As of tonight, you will consider yourselves married even if you don't have an actual, uh, small, quiet ceremony until next month."

Dave didn't have that much money, and I knew marriages were hugely expensive, so I added that part to help their finances.

One worrying factor remained, nagging at me. If I said anything accidentally, they might take that as a directive and I'd wreck everything. But, I still needed to be able to fix things if something went wrong in what I'd just said... So... some trigger phrase? "Lastly. From time to time, I may give you ... another set of instructions, just like now, stuff you have to do. When I do, I'll start by saying... "

What the hell should I say?

"... 'Pretty Please', twice in a row. Whenever I say that, and only me, it's a special instruction, and you'll have to do it. I'll end the instruction by saying... uh... 'make it so', twice." I sighed, not sure what else to do for that. It'd have to be good enough. "Other than those instructions, from ... when I say ... 'go', forevermore, treat me as a ... valued and trusted friend, who you can ignore if you want to, just like anyone else."