Pity Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued speaking as she folded it by putting one cup in the other and setting it aside, then putting on her blouse again. "Really subservient people usually get that way by being threatened so repeatedly that it becomes like second nature to do the thing their attacker demands, giving up the will to resist. Or, sometimes it's just built into a culture, like gender role stereotypes making expected behavior be deference to a household leader, or religious one, or... you know."

I was nodding, "Yeah, I can see that." I really could see that - I could see she'd taken off her bra for no reason, just like I'd asked. That was solid enough proof for me, at least enough to not worry about harassment anymore.

She tilted her head, genuinely asking, "What's the story you're reading?"

I was ready with an answer, but another test was my saying, "It's not important. If you're my slave, or at least a very willing helper, I have a set of tasks for you, though, things that will make me happy."

"Really? What do you need?" Her face lit and she smiled at me, obviously happy to do what I was asking. She was almost dressed, but took a moment to unzip her skirt, lower it slightly so she could tuck in her blouse again, and then button things up looking good. The only sign that something was amiss was that the blouse showed a little pair of bumps where her nipples were, but not embarrassingly so.

I totally had her.

As she walked back to her desk and sat down (handing me her folded-up bra in the process), she listened attentively as I described what I wanted.

"I'd like to find a small set of girls who are under-achievers, very smart but unguided, who maybe are slightly but not too overweight. Pretty, but probably not going out with anyone. Or, someone who's dating someone that's obviously the wrong guy."

She laughed, "That should describe a LOT of girls on this campus. I would have no way to figure out who, though."

"Still. I need the smartest, or at least the most intellectually gifted. Say, find me 10 girls like that, but without involving me in it in any way, and having it be disguised so no one knows that you're doing it, so nobody gets in trouble, including you."

She leaned back in her chair and thought, not talking for about a full minute, which was a long time in a conversation like we'd just had. Finally, she said, "General population, or students? Age group?"

"Students, probably. Over 18, for sure, but... not over ... let's just say, undergrads, or recent dropouts."

Nodding, she said, "I think I have some ideas. I can create a social science study and assign some grad students to work up the project. When do you need them?"

"Next week?"

"Hmmm.... Lots of data to look through."

"No substance abusers. Uh, only, like, ... healthy people. No STD's."

"Ah. Good qualification. You want 10 girlfriends."

I thought about it. "Wives, really, I think. Long term. Capable, smart... maybe, spoiled rich kids? If I can help them find a life-direction, like I've given you directions, then, well, people who could achieve something in life."

"Ah. You have changed me. I see that, I was realizing it, but, yes, it's pretty clear. I want to help you any way I can. It's like I love you all of a sudden, even though I barely know you."

"True. You do love me. You want to protect yourself, and me, from harm. You also want to help me build a harem of beautiful, highly capable wives."

"True enough, I see that. It seems like a fun thing to help with. I'm really confused what you've done, though. I don't normally think like this, but I can feel that I'm different."

So, she was aware of this? Would Carla get to be self-aware, too? I had to be concerned about that. What if she told someone?!?? "As for rules on this, don't communicate the fact that you're changed, in any way. Keep the facts about me, and us, and your change, a secret, okay? Just between us?"

"Oh, sure! No problem. I ... for some reason, I'm ... suddenly...?" She was figuring it out as she talked "I am, just totally in love with you. I think I'd do just about anything."

Remembering her name from her door, I said, "Oh, Shelly? Uh... read this..." I got out my phone and pulled up the shared document that Carla had written, and as I handed the phone to her. "Obey."

It had complete instructions about being my wife, too. I saw, she was already married by the ring on her finger, so I waited for her to be done. When she was, her voice returned to a much more normal professor-student one. "That is an amazing document. You've just given me a lot to think about."

I said pretty-please three times and negated the be-a-sister-wife idea -- stick with her current spouse and be happy and devoted to them, just like before. Her face fell in disappointment as I said it, but when I did the make-it-so, she returned to more the person I'd met when I first walked in the office.

Putting her bra in my bookbag, we made arrangements for her to have a preliminary list in a week, with more than 10 names, but ones I'd be happy with.

My English class wasn't nearly as exciting as that meeting.

Carla texted me and said she'd taken the day off from classes and helped Mads move in with Dave, into our apartment. In turn, she said, she thought it might be a good idea to rent a house in town where we could have more roommates, like the sister wives I'd thought about?

Getting home to the apartment, I found Mads and Carla already there with Dave, figuring out where to put toiletries in the bathroom, hang clothes, etc.

I decided they'd be getting their own place soon, but what was the point in that if I was going to live in a house with Carla?

The universal constant is always undone homework, and I had to work on my Modern Urban Planning homework (a for-fun class with more work than I wanted).

The girls were very busy cleaning up the apartment, in line with the Document which included instructions to 'Always Be Tidy' and I wasn't going to get in the way of that!

The doorbell rang, and I came out to smell a much cleaner place.

Carla was in the kitchen, singing, and just about the same time, Mads opened the door for a delivery service guy, and Carla wandered out of the kitchen, too.

Carla was completely naked, but holding a scrub brush. "What's up?"

The delivery guy saw Mads, and then looking beyond her, saw Carla. His eyes flared and he inhaled a little, but tried to keep his cool. "Uh... delivery?"

Mads said, "Oh, I got it, Carla. Thanks."

Carla came over anyway to look at what he was bringing in.

Mads turned around to see Carla was naked, saw the guy looking, and then started laughing her butt off. It was funny. He was very distracted. I would be, too.

The guy set 2 big boxes labeled 'AminoWare Cookware' inside the door, and Carla signed the delivery sheet.

The delivery guy was trying not to stare and failing. He said, "Sorry to interrupt..."

Carla said, perfectly straight-faced, "Oh, no, I always get naked to cook. Better food that way. Plus, my boyfriend likes to stare at my boobies. Looks like you do, too."

He nodded, "Ma'am, Yes, I do. They are very nice, I congratulate, uh... all of you."

With that, he couldn't find a reason to stick around, so he head-bowed and reluctantly left.

I obviously had to revise things if I didn't include the idea of not being naked around other people. Carla's sense of body privacy wasn't where it should be.

Regardless, she opened the pots and got them washed, then kept going in the kitchen.

Our kitchen had started out as okay-clean, which is to say, good enough for Dave and I, but we weren't the types to mop a floor or completely soap and sanitize the insides of the fridge and freezer. It turned out that if Carla had an opinion, it was going to be 'cleaned well', and that was better than just being 'tidy'.

Bringing my other homework to the living room where I could look into the kitchen and watch, I worked on my partial diff-eq "PDQ" homework. Looking up every once in a while to watch the Total Eye Candy that was Carla, I could return to work the next problem and give myself mini-breaks in the process.

Eventually, though, I got out my laptop and browsed around to see what real estate was like, hunting up a place where we could have more roommates. Quickly, I found a lack of houses with more than 4 bedrooms, which was what I was hoping for. There was a section of town with Victorian-era homes with high ceilings, but there weren't any for sale, and even the ones I found looked super-old.

For some reason, I got off on a tangent looking at commercial properties. My mother had watched a show once where people turned churches and car dealerships into real (if seriously odd-looking) homes. I wasn't seriously considering it - there'd be lots of construction needed, but I was grasping at straws for any place with more than 4 bedrooms!

Right near the golf course there was a building that had been an assisted-living community, but they'd gone bankrupt and the place was empty... Uh... What?!?! My hopes increased the more I read!

I called over the others and we looked at the listing. It wasn't that far from campus -- about a mile and a half, on a hill between the river and the golf course. Doing a little news-searching, the place had gone bankrupt because it was on a hill and the residents went for walks and fell down too often. Really, it was a profoundly stupid place to put an old-folks home, but it was new construction and two stories.

There were 20 apartments, it said, and it even had a playground, 'for when the grandkids come over!'

On the scale of price, the listing was for $1.5M, which was a lot to pay for student housing -- but ... it even had an indoor pool! I was amazed.

The others liked it, but Dave and Mads were like, "Where's that money coming from!?"

Carla said, "Simple. Don't buy it. Rent it. Get a lease."

We all did a collective, "Huh?"

"They gotta have someone there, like, living there, to keep it up? Or, maybe a guard service. Whatever. Doesn't matter. Some bank is losing money on it. They can't sell it, no one is buying. If someone does, they'll just knock it down and put apartments or luxury homes there -- look at the view! -- but, really, the bank is stuck right now. They might rent it. If we get a lease, we'll need to make sure there's a sweet exit clause so they don't kick us out on short notice."

"We could get more people to live there -- to rent it...?"

Carla had her thinking cap on, I could tell her wheels were turning. "Sure. 20 apartments, we each get one, that's four, we get 16 more people, fill it up, it'd be way more than ... Hmm... what's a mortgage on $1.5M at 4%?"

Dave said, quickly, "$8k a month, about. Taxes might be weird, it's ... zoned commercial? Nah, it's a residence... Dunno. Somewhere near that."

Dave was faster at that than I was?!? It was kind of funny to listen to. He acted dumb about so many things, but he must have been paying attention at some point.

Mads asked, "Only 8k? I'm paying $1k a month, you guys are at what, $1.5k for this place? That's like 6 more people, not 16 more."

Carla had to go back to cooking, but it was a good lead.

We split up to do our things again, and I had to get back to my homework.

As dinner approached, Carla called Mads into the kitchen and they talked secretively for a while. I was noticing all this because, well, looking up and seeing Carla walk around naked was still a pretty fun thing to do between problem sets.

Mads seemed nervous about something.

About 10 minutes of this, and they walked over to me, both standing straight, right in front of me.

Carla elbowed Mads; she said, "Sir?"

My gaze shifted to Mad's eyes. She was biting her lip a little.

"Sir, can you... uh, ... I was telling Carla, I like the fact that she's so open about her body, now, that she's... able to be naked, like, cooking? And... I... wonder if you'd mind if I ... was naked, too?"

Just about this time, Dave walked in, and heard the tail of it, I saw his head tilt in attention out of the corner of my eye.

I said, with a snort that said, 'duh', "Of course, go ahead! Be as naked as you want!"

"But... I think I'm too shy, and, uh, Carla says you can..."

"Help you? Sure. Lean in, I'm going to whisper in your ear."

She did, and I gave her a Pretty Please that she would be," ...perfectly comfortable being naked around her friends, inside, but to be respectful so other people don't freak out and you don't get arrested."

I asked if she foresaw any harm from this and she said, "No," so I 'made it so'.

Grinning as she stepped away from me, she turned to Dave and asked if he would mind being naked in front of us, and he said, "Uh, no?"

Pulling off her t-shirt, she set to stripping, but then turned around and saw Dave wasn't following her.

She said, "Okay, now, we're even in this. You get to stare, so do I. Off with your clothes, too."

Carla and I just stood back and watched. I suddenly realized that I would be the only one dressed, so I got up and stripped, too, folding my clothes into a 'tidy' pile.

We sat down to dinner (on hand towels, no bare butts on chairs, per Carla) and talked about random class stuff, etc. At the end of the meal, Carla pulled out her phone, dialed, and shushed us. "Daddy?"

We were quiet.

She put it on speakerphone and described that we were interested in renting out the old Falls Crest retirement home, as a way to save money on housing, maybe even make some. She described that with 20 units, we already knew enough people that'd like staying there if it was $100/month cheaper than the dorms, and we'd only have to get 30% occupancy to make it work.

Mr. Jennerson (her father) asked good questions, ones I might have, maybe, and promised to get back to us the next day. He sounded pretty positive.

I felt a little weird being naked having this conversation, but, hell, it wasn't a video call.

After dinner, I went into my room to study, and Carla dressed and left to go back to her place to get more of her stuff. Before she left, I told her that, sure, she could sort-of move in for a while, but that sometimes I'd be having other girls come over to stay and she shouldn't expect to be my only girl.

She laughed that off and kissed me goodbye. I had no way of knowing if she thought I was kidding.

Dressed again (it was odd to study naked), I got back to work.

Near 10 pm, Carla got back with a couple of trash bags with clothes and books -- most of her room's stuff, she said -- enough to make me reasonably convinced I had a new roommate. I wasn't sure about that, but she was fun to have sex with and I liked her, personality-wise, so it was a fine-for-now thing as far as I was concerned.

She spent some time organizing clothes with neater piles and folding things carefully; I didn't mind too much but was tired and went to bed before Carla got out of the shower.

Sometime during the night, Carla moved and I woke to find that I was spooning her, her butt rubbing up against my front and making my hardness rise between her butt cheeks.

Of course, I pulled her head around and we kissed while I played with her parts, toying with nipples, running my hand down her front and finding the right bits, and noting that her nubbin generated the cutest little gurgles in her throat when I made tiny gentle circles on it.

She didn't last long and grunted loudly (our door was closed). I didn't even have to say the magic word 'Big-O!' to her three times.

On her back, she pulled me on top and there was plenty of bouncy-bouncy, but also quite a lot of kissing and happy sensation-sharing we both could get into.

Afterwards, I slept, since that's one sure way to turn my brain off is to give me a good orgasm.

== Chapter: Happy Breakfasts ==

The next morning, I awoke to smells of coffee, bacon, and other yummies (and an empty bed that had been slept in but wasn't at the moment). A quick shower and shave later, I was dressed and in the kitchen to find two very-naked women, Mads and Carla, cleaning up the kitchen and puttering around.

They both liked the naked-cooking thing. Dave wasn't up yet, so it was just them and me and a table set with a glorious breakfast.

I love French toast.

Kissing everyone goodbye, I headed to my early class. As I biked (clothed!) through campus, I watched all the pretty girls walking (and some biking) and thought about the fact that I could "have" any of them.

Something bothered me about that idea, though, even as I was having it.

Looking at a random pretty blonde girl, I wondered what she'd done in life to get where she was then, and if I interrupted that life with my own petty wants, was I doing something bad?

Was I functionally stealing part of her life? Would it be theft, to insert myself into her situation, without her having a choice in the matter?

With my bike locked, I stepped onto the sidewalk and walked behind her, thinking, not close, but close enough to see how the hairs on the back of her neck were whispy and really damned cute.

Some part of me realized that I could jog ahead of her, purposefully trip and look pitiful, and make her one of my harem.

She'd love me, she'd be obsessed, and caring, and utterly enthralled, because I had been at one instant a sad piece of shit to look at.

The word 'enthralled' rang with me. En-thrall-ed. In-Thrall'd. Hmmm...

That word meant something. It was like, I was forcing things on her that she wouldn't choose, making her do actions that weren't her own volition, should she not have been in Thrall.

I got to class, stepping in and sitting down, mid-way back, no special seat for me.

Looking around at any of the girls in this course, I could even reach out and touch the entire class at once by walking up front and falling over.

I could have a GRAND time!

That'd be wrong, obviously, too, unless I was ... saving them from something. Or, if I had some higher purpose, like, if the building was going to fall down and the only way to get them out was to force them, then I'd be justified.

After class, I went and sat in a common area and cleaned up my notes from the previous class. By copying them, I could solidify it all, since about half the time my notes had gibberish or incomplete thoughts, like I'd only written loose concepts and not the details.

All the while, I was glancing up and noticing all the gorgeous girls walking around me, or sitting near me, etc. Sure, there were guys, too, and sometimes they were couples, but I could look and dream.

Finishing, I had another half-hour so I went to Dreyfus, the bookstore, and found 2 textbooks for the phil dept's classes on ethics. I couldn't afford them, but once I had the names I found them at a pirate website for free and downloaded them to my laptop.

As horny as I was, I wanted some clarity to know if I was doing good things or not.

All through my next class (I sat in the back and half-listened), I read through the textbook. I kind of amazed myself at how fast I was reading, but it just flowed into me like it was super-simple and I could kind of predict what it was going to say next.

The textbook had some of the same frameworks I'd seen on this great comedy show, the 'Good Place'. It's where a lady gets trapped in a kind of after-death limbo, with a philosopher as a roommate. She had to learn ethics, so I'd heard the names of the people the book was talking about.

Let's just say I finished the book by the end of classes, happy that I'd spent the effort.

Normally, I headed home after my last class, but I felt like working on my math (PDQ). The trouble was, the things I was working on I realized I should have learned better in calc class the previous 2 semesters. So, off to the library I went, and happily they had some books of solved calculus problems, where I could do some problem sets and then check if I was right.