Pity Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed, and I could taste an odd...

What was that?

'Ah, that's me.' I realized I was tasting my own sperm in her mouth, and at first it was kind of scary, I admit, but then I thought, hey, well, she has to taste it, and if I go down on her... _when_ I go down on her, she'll have to taste herself, too, so... yeah. I shrugged it off and hugged her.

"Daf? Can I call you Daf?"

"Of course, everyone does."

"You have a class soon?"

"Uh..." She looked at the clock, "About 20 minutes. We could get going?"

I pulled up my pants and straightened up, and we went outside. I had an hour and 20 to my next class, so we kissed and then just walked side by side. I was walking with a pretty girl!!!

"So, Kev - when will I see you again?"

I thought about it, "Shelly is coming over tonight. And, I have Carla staying with me now. What are your classes tomorrow?"

She told me and we coordinated so I could get another BJ after my first class and before lunch, and we kissed briefly before splitting up to walk in different directions.

Watching her walk away, I knew what was under that sweatshirt... and, it was mine to play with!

Some part of my brain stopped that statement, and I checked myself and decided I was going to make sure she had as good a college experience as I could help her with, and hopefully we could make a life together, with... some other family members?

What kind of life was I setting myself up for? Did I even know this girl? What if she was batshit crazy - or had disgusting personal habits? How would I know?

Considering this, I remembered I had an ace up my sleeve. The instructions said if I made a 'special request', I could change anything about her that I wanted. I just had to be super-careful about how I did that - it was a fuckton of power to hold over someone, and I wasn't sure I could use it wisely.

Frankly, I wasn't so wise to just pick a girl or two and decide so fast that they were worth spending my life with. They could have oddball relatives, or be a closet racist, or crazypants obsessives, or massively kinky? Or, a religious super-believer?

Or, maybe that wasn't a problem since I could alter their perspectives?

Telling someone to 'be less crazypants' might work or not. Racism was manageable? Maybe?

Thinking about it, if I found a racist, I could just tell them to only be racist against LizardMen and GrayAliens, that all humans were in it together against the Others. I had to laugh. The cure for racism might be a strong belief in the supernatural, aliens, or the Loch Ness Monster. Wow.

If someone was super-religious, did I have the right to change that belief structure? Would that blow up all their family relationships if they came home and said, 'uh, no, I'm Buddhist now' or something?

This was another laughter-at-myself point, that if I did find a girl that was super-religious, making her into a Buddhist Evangelist, attempting to convert others to the Most Righteous ranks of ascetic saffron-robe-wearing monks/nuns, that'd go over SUPER well at the church revival picnic!

The idea of Buddhists, with the perfectly-at-peace, want-nothing, be-serene love-everyone sort of attitudes, being militant converters of 'heathen' Christians was just basically funny to me. Of course, I had no idea what actual groups of Buddhists were like, I just had this stereotype from movies of a dude on a mountaintop. I hadn't met many Buddhists. It kind of inspired me to ask someone, I was at a college, after all.

I'd grown up Catholic, but I was pretty sure it was okay to ask people what their religion was about, if I was nice about it.

My mind went back to Daphne... Daf. Daf was Freakin' Gorgeous. I was not so gorgeous, as a 'hunk of man meat'. I'd heard that in a movie and forever afterwards, all through high school, I joked with myself looking in the mirror that I needed to be more man-meat-like, at school or the party I was going to or whatever.

What would life be like with Daf, long term? How was I supposed to know that?

A phrase occurred to me, from Fifth Element, "Are you Corbin Dallas?" and, "Negative, I am a meat popsicle." I wasn't Corbin, I wasn't a meat popsicle, I wasn't sure who I was, but I was sure I had a good thing going so far.

The laugh about that idea gave way to trying to envision things... "I wonder," I thought quietly, talking to myself as I walked down the sidewalk between buildings, "what kind of mom she'll be. What kind of mom...Lelu Dallas would have been. That body! That body Pregnant! A Fifth Element Kid. It boggled the mind.

== Chapter: Crowded House ==

That afternoon about 4 when I got back from my physics lab, I came into the apartment to again smell great food cooking.

Carla and Mads were again in the kitchen working, NAKED, aprons covering their fronts but Very Cute Butts were sticking out the back.

The menu, I came in to find, was meatloaf and potatoes dinner with veggies on the side and even some jello with pineapple, too! The amounts of food were pretty large, but they showed off some new plasticware for storing leftovers and the plan was to make enough for several days so everyone could have what they needed.

I kissed Carla (Soft Lips!) and stroked her lower back appreciatively, and got an "Mmmm" in return.

Mads didn't want to be left out, but I kept her hug more chaste.

Turning back to Carla, I said, "Oh, by the way, I have a friend from class coming over at about 7, so she'll probably have already had dinner. Did you want to stay the night, or sleep back at your place, or is this your place now?"

"Home is where you are, Kev. I haven't moved out totally from my old room, so I can go back tonight and finish packing, and you can ... Have Your Fun." She smiled at this and raised an eyebrow. "What's her name?"

"Shelly. If you're here when she gets here, we can do introductions, if you want... if you're not busy with homework or something...?"

Carla nodded, "Sounds good," and went back to dinner-making.

I had some lab write-ups to do so I headed off to my room and cranked out that and a basic outline for my English paper.

Dave came back and got naked, too, since why not, he said.

I stayed dressed since I thought I might have to go outside to help Shelly find our apartment or something. I was the only one wearing anything, but it was fine, they didn't care.

About halfway through the meal, Dave told Mads he really wanted a blowjob sometime soon, and she just said, "Oh, I'm horny, too, hun. We can 69 after dinner, maybe."

Dave laughed, said, "I'm mostly done anyway, I can start now." Moving over, he got in front of her chair, kneeling.

Mads turned sideways, still sort-of eating and kind of surprised, then slouched down as Dave pulled her legs wider and up as he ate her out with some gusto. Her face was super-fun to watch. First it was just sighing with a pleased, distant smile, then lower-lip biting, then breathing funny, then pulling on her own breasts and nipples, then leaning her head back on the chair and groaning.

It wasn't more than a few more minutes until she came, gasping and screaming. I wondered if the downstairs neighbors would hear, but we didn't hear them usually so it was probably okay.

Carla had her hand down in her own crotch and I had to wonder what I wanted to do to help that out, too. Still, it was entertaining just to watch Mads as she got off on his licking, then slowly returned to normal when he stood up.

He came back to sit down at the table - as if nothing had happened.

Wow.

We finished eating, Dave and I helped to get the dishes into the dishwasher, and we watched a video on archeology, something Carla said she liked a lot.

Right at 7, the doorbell rang. Before I could get to it, Carla opened it and ushered Shelly in, then got her coat hung on the coat rack.

Carla being naked didn't phase Shelly, who just came in, pulling a small overnight bag with her.

I made introductions all around, and soon there were hugs. Once I explained that Carla and I were 'together', Shelly leaned in and hugged her again and said something about needing to talk a lot so she could find out all kinds of things about me that she was Just Missing Out On.

Carla readily agreed, but I suggested that I had a lot of homework to do.

Daring a little bit, I added, "And, if Shelly and I are going to spend some of tonight making love, we're going to need to get to bed early so we're rested for class tomorrow."

Shelly nodded, and Carla got up and got her stuff ready.

Dave and Mads had their book bags and went into the kitchen table area and did their studying there, unconcerned with us.

Now, the instructions had included that they would treat me like a girlfriend-wife should, and not be jealous of other girlfriend-wives. Still, it was kind of odd to watch Shelly chat with Carla and then kiss cheeks and hug over a shared interest.

Carla said her goodbyes, I kissed her, and she left, headed to her dorm to make way for me to have sex with this totally new person in our lives.

Leading Shelly back to my room with her bag, I said, "I have a little more homework to do, then we'll get naked and have sex, sleep, wake up and more sex, whatever we can do."

She was agreeable and just said, "Oh. Okay!"

Shelly got naked then got unpacked. She'd brought just a few crucial clothes and toiletries, but also some books and her laptop. After she got set up (I watched out of the corner of my eye between homework problems), she plopped down on the bed and started typing up what she said was an English paper.

Some pains never cease, and English papers were on that list. I was better at them than I had been, and I did sort-of see the point, but it was a lot of work.

After a while I was done, and went over to watch her. She obliged but asked for a few minutes to finish a paragraph and I readily agreed.

Looking over at her working on her laptop, I decided I should find out what kind of person I was getting to know. She had to be more than just a pretty face.

Once she finished up her work, she apologized for taking too long. "And, I'll make it up to you, too. I've never had sex before, but I'm sure I'll be really good at it."

"Wait, you...?"

"Oh, right. I signed an abstinence pledge when I was in high school? I promised to not have sex until I was married. At the time, I thought it was really cool and that guys would find it cool too, and want to marry me so they could marry a virgin."

I was confused, "And... now?"

"GIANT pain in the ass. I'm trapped. I never really bought into it, but I'm really horrible at lying and my mom and dad always know when I'm telling one. I knew, if I actually did have sex, they'd ask me when I got home, how's your pledge holding out, I'd end up trying to lie and then I'd get disowned."

I laughed, "Disowned?"

"I dunno, something! Mom always said it would be super shameful, and if I ever got close I would need to go talk with the pastor for a LONG time, and maybe go to a summer camp where they help you pray away the evil impure thoughts."

"Oh." I couldn't say much to that. "Uh, what if you don't want to go to summer camp, or see the pastor?"

"Like I'd have a choice! Dad has a way of making things happen, Always. He's got friends, too, like lots of people know him, and when I'd do something even close to wrong, they'd tell him and I'd get a spanking or sent to my room or have to make paper cranes for like 10 hours."

"Someone _spanked_ you? When was that?"

"Oh, last time? Mom did, like, senior year of high school, I didn't get home in time because Tim and Mary took too long getting his pickup moving, and... Yeah. So, mom was waiting in the kitchen with Dad's fraternity paddle."

I was pretty sure I didn't want to know.

"Naked? Spanking, I mean?"

"OH, wow! No. NO. Over my skirt, Mom'd never do that! She's probably never seen herself naked in the daylight! Ha!"

I laughed with her, but then she reconsidered and said, "No, wait, there's a mirror in the bathroom, yeah, she's seen herself. She just - she's strict, is all. She'd, say, 'There's _ways_ to be, Rochelle. You must live to a higher standard, above reproach,' but I never knew what 'above reproach' meant in real life. It sounded like being a nun or something, but we're not Catholic."

"I am. There's not that many nuns anymore, anymore than there are monks, at least as far as the churches I've been to. Maybe the entire middle ages - sending your daughter to a nunnery - was a passing fad."

We laughed.

Changing the subject back, I asked, "So, us having sex tonight ... what does that mean to you?" I had to feel her out on this. It felt wrong to push her on it, but at the same time, I was seriously horny.

"Well, the pledge is _seriously_ unfair. I had no idea what I was signing when I signed it - I mean, I did, but I didn't - no idea of the implications, like what high school would be like? And, the way they sold it to us! She said it was Easier, for God's sake! It shouldn't be legal, it's like there's no justice."

"You want justice?"

"Yeah! I want justice!"

So that's when things started getting BIZARRE!

== Chapter: Making a Federal Case Out Of It ==

My cell rang. Her cell rang. I was pretty sure I heard gongs. A moment later, Dave walked in the room, looking dazed. Then, Mads came in, too, dripping water since she'd been in the shower, but she was confused. Both were naked, looked disconnected, and sort of staring straight ahead.

We looked up at them, they just stood there.

I picked up my cell to look at it, the noise was odd, and stopped when I picked up the phone.

There was a middle-aged lady on video chat - and I recognized her from watching the news. I'd done a 'write a biography' paper on her in high school English.

It was Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonya Sotomayor! OMFG!!!!

SHE WAS ON MY PHONE!!!!!

Sotomayor was wearing... a bathrobe? Definitely not a judicial robe, but she didn't say anything. It wasn't a recording, I was pretty sure of that, because it shifted as she went to a chair and sat down in what looked like a living room.

Shelly's cell had connected a call, too.

She held it up, had two people on it, her parents, also on split screen. They were just waking up, but silent and kind of dazed looking.

Shelly's laptop made noise, so I held Shelly's cell while she turned laptop around - another video chat call, and it was two other people. They looked slightly dazed as well, but stayed silent. Under their pictures were their names, Rev. James Barnett, and 'Pam Davis, Youth Pastor and Church Secretary'.

Shelly whispered, almost calmly, not moving much. "What the fuck is happening?"

"No clue!"

We were all naked. It didn't matter somehow? I was inspired to put my phone on the shelf above the desk so we could all see it, and Shelly did the same thing at the same time - we were being manipulated to do that - but somehow, it was okay. She didn't care that we were naked, and the images on screen didn't show that the other people had even noticed, either.

Justice Sotomayor spoke, "Shelly, and I have no idea why I know your name, I'm pretty sure I'm here to be a judge for you? I am, oddly, completely familiar with your case? This makes no sense, but, it's like I have to say certain things? Do I have your permission to adjudicate the case of Injustice now before me?"

"Uh... Yes?"

"Somehow that's a relief? Okay. So, we have your church's senior pastor, Jim Barnett - the pastor you were talking about - and Pam Davis, your church's Youth Pastor and church secretary. We also have your parents Dan and Linda Johnson, your roommates David Kay and Madison Charles, and Kevin Cooper, roommate and fellow Claimant. Under penalty of law, do you each swear or affirm to tell the complete truth and abide by judgements made?"

All of us in the room and on the screens said, "We Do" at the same time. I had no idea how we did that, but I meant it, so, yeah, I must have had a reason.

"Claimant Rochelle Johnson cites injustice in the following forms. One, subjected to deliberate unjust psychological manipulation by defendants Barnett and Davis, she did sign at age 13 a Pledge of Abstinence from sexual intercourse until she was married."

Shelly said, "Yes." After a second, she said to me, "I don't know why I'm compelled to talk?"

Sotomayor spoke to her and said, "You swore to do so. Court directs all witnesses to confine answers to yes or no, or the shortest possible explanation. Next."

She looked from side to side, like she was seeing us on her screen.

"Charge Two, a pattern and practice past age 13 of corporal and emotional-distress punishments for small and large violations of verbal contracts with parents Dan and Linda Johnson, the preponderance of which are situations where the punishment greatly and cruelly exceeded the scale of the contract violation."

"Charge Three, pattern and practice, by all defendants, of abduction and coercion using far-distant isolated camps dedicated to physical, emotional, and psychological manipulation of child-minors, frequently such dislocations predicated on violations of coerced verbal contracts."

She looked at all of us and paused, looked up and considered. We all just waited. I couldn't say anything, despite the SUPER WEIRD aspect of all this.

OMFG material, seriously.

What the hell was going on? We were in a trial?

For some reason, I couldn't talk. I... almost felt like I could, but she'd said not to, so ... I didn't?

We all just watched her silently over the next 5 minutes as she moved her mouth and eyes and face differently, squinting like she was thinking about something and then deciding on it, then moving on to another mental topic.

The progression of her expressions fascinated me. On her side, it was obvious she had no concern whatsoever about how she looked during the delay.

We all seemed pretty calm, waiting, like anyone would wait for a moment for someone, except the moment had stretched out a long time. Still, I didn't feel any pressure to do anything besides just stand there and wait.

Ending the silence, she pronounced with a definitive air, "I have completely reviewed all material now. It's something I can just remember as if I was there, and have the objective truth of an outside viewer in the rooms during all pertinent scenes. As I am an omniscient judge, no evidence will be excluded."

"David and Madison, I have placed these experiences in your memories during this time, too, and allowed you to read and understand my prospective judgments. Please state your verdict in concurrence or dissent."

Dave said, "Concur fully," and Mads said the same thing.

"Noted. I hereby pronounce judgment. James Barnett and Pamela Davis, for the crimes above I find you guilty. Additional plain-view class action status is granted and you are pronounced guilty on an additional 124 counts of misdemeanor kidnapping and child abandonment. These include sentence enhancements due to willful disregard of LGBTQ biology, basic anthropology - which I note was your major, James. Hypocrisy enhancements are thereby also applied."

"Your sentences are to be served together. On waking, you both must serve 5 years with second-calling extra-hours jobs 15 hours a week doing crisis and acceptance counseling with LGBTQ youth and adults. You now accept LGBTQ biology and modern American social contexts for free gender and orientation, and sexual expression with liberal social agendas. You will regard this as a joy and blessing, and you will lament in low-scale background feelings, for the rest of your lives, your previous actions. You will also do all in your power to bring enlightenment to your congregations on these topics to make them more accepting and inclusive, reject narrow self-centered judgemental viewpoints, and embrace 'Love is Love' concepts."