Pity Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ja99
ja99
357 Followers

They nodded, accepting this fate.

"Parents Dan and Linda Johnson, for the crimes above I find you are also guilty. Hypocrisy enhancements are applied. For physical pain and suffering, I direct you subject each other to double the physical pain inflicted since age 13 on Shelly, and to accept this as a just result. I've given you both a subconscious counter to track this pain, and pain-meter to gauge severity, to ensure this occurs. To assure this occurs, you now will have strong habits to do physical exercise past exhaustion, stretching and yoga well past pain thresholds, etc. Your bodies will not actually be hurt. You will feel the pain but still be compelled to repeat it, until your paint counter again shows zero due."

They nodded with very concerned eyes, but were silent.

"Also, you will now share the same attitudes and acceptance of sex as a Good Thing, as Shelly's 'goth-lesbian' friend Leisha, who Shelly holds as a model for such acceptance. You will fully accept and affirm Shelly's decision to enter Kevin's harem-family and will graciously support grandchildren born of this joining, including children born to Shelly's sister-wives."

"Defendant Kevin." What? I didn't know I was under judgment!?!

"You have convicted yourself. You have freely admitted to your acts in both conscious thoughts and subconscious attitudes. As evidence I admit these section 804 'mental statements against penal interest' - your guilt of mental entrapment, coercion, tortious acts of mental and physical enslavement, enforcement of degradation on innocent third parties, and several other immoralities and illegalities for which there are no recognized laws but violate your own ethics."

I had to agree, that pretty much summed it up, I was guilty.

"I concur with these admissions and pronounce you guilty. You are now judged Married to Shelly, as well as Daphne Graf and Carla Joseph, not today present. I have placed this info in their awareness as an assumption. You are committed to love and support them in line with those women's and your current shared conception of what constitutes a modern American marriage. You will have minor guilt about these transgressions as infrequent background thoughts to inform your conscience. Near the end of your life, you will be compelled to write out what has happened today in a full confession and publish it."

I said, "I accept guilt and this punishment." I did. Why I said it out loud? Anyone's guess.

"Further, Kevin, I free you from your deliberate or inadvertent enslavement of those around you. This includes Professor Shelly Abrams - not my good friend from Georgia [she smiled] - I have returned her to normal now and enabled her to complete forget about you... though I've let her keep the instructions to be healthier with low effort, that was a kindness."

She considered things for another moment, then pointed with a tap in the air, like she was choosing between options on an invisible screen. Dragging some over, she swept her hands aside and continued, taking another few minutes, punctuated by a lot of intricate hand motions that seemed to be affecting what she could see.

Finally, she settled in on something and looked back at us.

"Right. Now. Upon best judgment for compatibility, and with the benefits of omniscience, I have selected 16 additional harem-wife members for your family unit, and have given them the instructions in the document you created with Madison and Carla, since I only selected women that would regard those instructions as being a benefit to them. No more pretty-please's."

"These women have been given awareness they are now married to you, and each other, in a poly relationship. They will accept this unquestioned, and move on with their lives, with you, under those assumptions. They, and you, will all be basically ethical and honest with each other, because I'm making you. You will have to live by the rules, too, Kevin."

"With some degree of omnipotence - and I seem to be able to do this - I decree that any person learning of your family relationships - harem wives and children - will regard them as normal, legal, proper, admirable, and private to you, not to be generally discussed. As a subject, this topic will be forgotten and generally regarded as trivially unimportant by everyone learning of it."

"As your goals had some altruistic merit, I shall grant your family the boon of long life and good health, ample numbers of children and grandchildren with each wife, and fine attention to enlightened ethical living."

"Since you are the only male in a large group of females, in the interests of their needs I empower you with the physical, sexual, and emotional capacity to service those needs, and for your wives to satisfy yours, as well as each other's needs and desires."

"Your chosen housing location will be sold to you, Kevin, for a pittance, so that your entire large family can move in quickly. Sufficient cash flows from various sources will finance your situation so none of you suffer depredations of financial worry there.

"Next. Yours, and others' children, basically all children around your family, won't perceive any of your private activities with your wives, and will grow up normally in a healthy and empowered socially normal paradigm like any other American children from your region."

She paused for a moment, looking around again.

"I have just adjudicated various injustices done to your harem-wives..."

Again, she paused, getting an increasingly concerned look on her face. She returned to going through a long series of looking up and considering, deciding, etc. Her eyes were all over the place, and obviously she was thinking a mile a minute.

She looked at us for a minute, interrupting herself, to fill us in.

"On consideration, I see you ALL are suffering from some grave injustices done to you by the society you live in! I've made a list of the most egregious injustices... This is a class action due attention!"

Again, she went silent for several minutes. We just had to wait silently. I was amazed that everyone was patient, but it did seem that she was kind of an omniscient, omnipotent being masquerading as a SCOTUS judge. Or, perhaps Sotomayor was really God. It was funny, on one level. But, I didn't think that was the case. I was pretty sure Sotomayor's body and brainstem were in use but the real Spirit of Something was somewhere else, moving through her.

"And, there! I have fixed several injustices in your society you each have raised throughout your life. Starting next year, all major industrialized countries including the U.S. and EU will forgive all previous student loans and refund loan payments made over the last 30 years... College educations will be free for everyone. Racism will gradually decline, worldwide, as people move countries, they'll just feel like it. The U.S. will add universal free healthcare, inexpensive cures will be found for most major diseases and conditions including obesity and old age over the next ten years."

"More and more marriages of your type will become acceptable and normal. More girl children will be born than boy children, to enable more poly relationships and decrease societal violence and inequity. Colonies in space will relieve any population pressures on Earth."

"Okay, so that's about all I can do. I will completely forget this proceeding immediately upon hanging up, as will everyone but you and the harem members. Those persons will join you at your new residence in about two weeks. You all will be young and fit and sexy and happy for the next 200 years. Anything else?"

Shelly asked, "Can I..."

"Yes. And, yes. No. Yes, Mars, but it will be a hassle, rules of physics. No. No aliens. Yes, aliens made the box, but no, it's gone now. No, you can't meet them. You sort-of already have. Fine, yes, only comfortable, not billionaire status. Global warming is still your problem. Okay, cheap PV panel tech, you get that, and batteries. Overfishing? Fine, protected, but that's it. Humans have free will, you need to take care of yourselves."

I hadn't had but flashes in my head this whole time as she answered questions before I asked them. I could see Shelly's mouth and eyes moving like she was thinking, too, so maybe it wasn't just me.

Sotomayor said with a finality, "Make Good Humans," and hung up.

We kind of stood there for a few moments. My phone and Shelly's were on a bookshelf facing the room so we could see, and Shelly's laptop was on my desk.

Shelly's parents and the pastors were still online, though.

In the self-view screen on each of them, I could see we all, in my room, were naked and on full display. I think it took Shelly a moment longer to react; she covered her breasts with an arm and walked over, hanging up the phones and closing the laptop.

Dave and Mads looked at us. Mads asked, "Why are we in here?"

I said, "Because you love showing me your gorgeous body and to snoop on whether Shelly and I were having sex yet. Dave came in to see Shelly's body since she's pretty, too."

Shelly laughed and said, "I am, of course. You can look, Dave."

Dave turned to Mads and pulled her into a facing hug, "I have mine. You two do what you want. I love this one."

They kissed and got more passionate, so I went over and kissed Shelly. Eventually Dave and Mads left, my eyes following Madison's Sweet Butt away from us as they walked.

"You're watching her butt."

Leaving the door open, I kissed down Shelly's body, nuzzling a breast before saying, "Yeah, well, it's pretty sweet to watch, but it belongs to her and Dave now. YOU, on the other hand..."

"My butt belongs to me, and to you, and whatever other 16 wives it turns out we have."

"Plus Daphne and Carla. So, you three, plus 16 is 19, plus me, makes 20."

"Did that just happen? It already has a kind of dream-like quality to it. Sotomayor? Really?"

I shrugged, incredulous. "Yeah, that happened... but... I'm not sure myself."

"Do I really get to have kids and have it not hurt?"

It's funny she focused on that. I was soooo not a girl.

I focused on licking her delicious juicy sex, and a half-hour of solid work later, finding out what sounds she made when she had her third orgasm in a row. I now had skills I didn't know I had before, and I intended to follow my favorite Supreme Court Justices' advice, to Make Good Humans.

A good human is a happy loving human. At least, I try to be.

== THE END ==