Pity Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My PDQ text was partially hardcopy and partially online, and when I did problems for homework it made me enter the solutions to a website and checked my answers as I did them. It was a real racket. I could only rent my text for a single semester, or I could buy it and pay 5 times the price and have access forever (Absolutely Nobody did that).

The problem was, I wanted to do Calc 1, 2, and 3 problems again. The book I'd found in the library was good, but I couldn't check it out, it was 'reference'. I also couldn't see where I'd gone wrong if I had a hard time with something, and I did, which was why I was on this silly expedition to begin with.

I needed money to buy access to textbooks. These were big expenses - hundreds of dollars for calc problems that were the same as people 100 years ago did. It was definitely an evil racket.

Frustrated, I headed home. It was already late -- 6 pm -- and I'd had some messages saying dinner would be ready when I got there.

I liked that idea. Service!

Walking in, the place smelled amazing. I set down my pack and hung my threadbare coat, quickly being greeted with a quick hug by Mads (wearing apron showing ample sideboob since she wasn't wearing anything under it.

Carla walked over, and I noticed the room was warmer than I'd remembered setting the thermostat at. She also was naked except for wearing sandals. The voluptuous body in front of me just made me again confused how I got so lucky.

"We turned up the heat so we didn't have to shiver. I'll get your clothes, too, if you want?"

I shrugged, "Sure."

She and I worked on getting my clothes off, and she folded them into a pile as we went, then took the pile back into the bedroom.

Mads came out again from the kitchen duties and asked, "Dinner is almost ready. Do you like Modelo?"

"Beer?"

"Yeah, I like it, and Dave picked up a case from a friend's house earlier."

"Sure." I hadn't had it before, and I didn't like the crap American beer that was normal around parties, but what the heck, I'd try this stuff. I sipped tentatively -- it was pretty good. Not epic, maybe, but far better than pisswater-Coors or a fork-thick local brew I'd had once.

Watching the girls' butts move around, I was intrigued and just wanted to hold on to them. I think my eyes staring gave it away to Carla, who came back from putting clothes away with a towel over her arm. Taking me by the hand, she stretched out the towel on the couch seat and had me sit on it, then knelt in front of me and just took my cock in her mouth.

Ah -- spontaneous blowjob! Excellent!

She struggled with it, though, pushing her head down and trying to get as much of me down as possible, but I could tell she had a choking problem.

Taking her head in my hands, I looked in her eyes and calmly said, "Pretty please... From now on, you are easily able to control your gag reflex. You can control your throat muscles... just like your vagina muscles... easily, and be comfortable using them, to make a cock feel good. Make it so."

Carla got this broad smile on her face, and went back to working on my cock.

Off to the side, Mads came out of the kitchen, followed up by Dave (also naked). Mads said, "Kev, I heard that! Thank you!! Oh, that'll be so great, to be able to do that easily now!"

Dave, looking at Carla bobbing her head all the way down my pole now, said, "Yeah, uh... Kev? I ... don't think I need that instruction, since I'm with, uh... Mads now? But... thank you, I think." He cleared his throat and said, "If... Uh... If you want, I can ... help out, though. I'm comfortable, now, like you said, but I'm not sure I know how."

I kind of shrugged at Dave in a way that said okay but looked back at what Carla was doing and loved it.

Pretty soon, I felt myself tightening up, and spurted into Carla's sucking mouth, my vision going wonky with fireworks and sparkles, a much more powerful cum than I'd had while just jerking off.

Mads came out from the kitchen carrying a small wet kitchen towel and tapped Carla on the shoulder.

"Trade ya."

Carla's mouth popped off my cock and she stood to get out of the way. Mads looked down then knelt in front of me, and Carla said, "Sorry, Mads, I sucked most of it down. I still have some in my mouth, not sure how much is left in him."

I was in happy-ville, so I kind of idly observed this interaction, but realized that Mads had wanted a taste of my cum, too.

Carla had some on her cheek, maybe, I couldn't tell, so I said, "I'd love to see you two kiss and get all sexy with each other."

Mads said, "I'm straight, Kev."

"Pretty please. From now on, you totally like making love with girls, too, you're really comfortable with it and it's easy and fun and just fine and joy-filled, just like guys. Make it so."

Mads thought about it, and turned to Carla, who was standing there waiting.

Carla said, "I still have some in my mouth..."

Mads shrugged and came in close to her and they kissed, with some "Hmmmm's" coming out of the interaction.

Dave watched with me; I glanced over at him and he was nodding just like I was.

Mads broke the kiss, said thank you, handed off the wet towel, and went back in the kitchen. I got a warm-wet-towel cleanup, and got to sip my beer some more and just enjoy having Carla curled up next to me for a while until Mads called dinner.

Moving over, we carried the towels around, and it felt nice to have dinner as a group. I liked eating with the eye candy of happy, bouncing, beautiful boobs staring at me as I ate, and smiling faces above them.

They, and I mean both the people and the boobs, just made me happy, what can I say.

As we were finishing dinner, Dave looked at me and said, kind of serious, "Hey, I heard the pretty please earlier about being bisexual, right?"

"Yeah?" I should have figured he'd have heard that from the kitchen.

"You said, 'making love with girls, just like guys, is fun'. And, I realized, it might be, and I should be open to that, so... I'm wondering, I haven't given any blowjobs before, did you want one tonight? We could play, maybe, or sleep together?"

My mouth was a little open in amazement. I didn't realize it could apply to Dave, too, and ... I wasn't into that. More than that, if I was making him forever gay, that'd be a major life change, like, a big deal for him. Sure, it was a big deal for the girls, too... but ... they were both kind of ... aw, hell.

"Uh, Dave? Pretty please, just Dave, from now on, you're straight, but ... Were you straight before you met me?"

"I played around with a friend of mine from junior high once, we tugged on each other's dicks a little, but it didn't go anywhere, just fun stuff. Yeah, I was straight."

"Okay, then, Dave, you're straight again now, just like you were. But, you're open minded. You don't care if other people are straight or not. Make it so."

Dave got a kind of faraway look for a minute, and said, "Oh. Okay."

The girls and I, and Dave, all looked at each other and we laughed, like, "Oops!"

Carla asked, "So... Reminds me, should I modify the instruction sheet? Our shared document? I could add the lesbian thing, or about the gag reflex thing? The ... Vagina thing? Like, the Big-O?"

I thought about it and said, "Definitely the gag and vaginal muscles thing, and the big-o, but ... just if they're female. Make them comfortable being bi-lesbian."

She got out her phone and edited the document, for any future people.

The whole idea of a bigger harem had an appeal.

After we all finished eating, we cleaned up; I pitched in for a while, but Mads insisted that the kitchen was her domain for the night, except if she asked for help.

I went back to my room and got to work on Studying, though I got a little chilled and put on a T-shirt and underwear.

That night, amidst brand-new clean sheets and in a well-straightened room, Carla and I lay in bed and contemplated what life would be like living in a big sort-of frat/sorority house like the assisted living place. She thought it'd be great fun, and I had to agree.

"Got a question, though, Kev. What other people do you want to invite? Just girls, mostly? So, they're, like, all your girlfriends?"

I thought for a moment, and said, "Almost. I want to say, maybe 2 or 3 guys besides me, who can do handyman stuff. I'm sure the place is going to have a lot of fix-ups. If we rent, we can get the owner to do those, but if it's us owning it, we'd need serious construction trade help. I'm ... not ... I don't know how to do that stuff really well."

"Of Course! But, what if I could find women who knew construction? Like, women engineers, or women carpenters, or... whatever?"

She'd challenged me. I hadn't realized I was being sexist there. "Great! Sure... I love smart women."

Rolling on top of me to straddle my stomach, she pushed up, her hair falling around her face in a halo.

Grinning and wiggled her butt on me, she said, "Smarter than you are?"

I cupped her butt in my hands. "Yes. I'm medium-smart, at least. Or, I grew up that way. So, yeah, I need lots of smart women around me."

"What do you want out of life?"

Running my hands up her back and around, feeling the wonderful skin, I said, "A long life, with lots of great sex, big family - lots of kids! A career... doing something good for the world... a big house, comfortable living arrangements, maybe a summer house on Mars. You know. The little things."

She giggled and we kissed, her breasts rubbing against my chest delightfully, and my cock trapped against my abdomen -- until it got trapped a little lower. Not exactly lower, really, I should say; vertically, it was trapped higher, but more with a regular intermittency.

Fun!

== Chapter: Demographics ==

Walking around campus the next day, I was struck yet again (ok, it was daily) by how beautiful some of the women were, even hidden by clothes as frumpy as those normal to mid-October weather. Sweatshirts bulged with boobs of every size, legs under skirts (long or mid-length) sometimes were bare or sometimes covered in tights or yoga pants, butts in jeans or obviously shapely even under thicker sweatpants.

A popular fashion seemed to be a kind of loose flannel pajama bottom with the name of a sorority, or a frat, or even 'Chemistry', 'pre-law', or whatever. Those were sweet, given they were usually tight enough to see butt-cheeks undulating underneath them, but the girls seemed to enjoy not being so very much on-display, I figured.

In the best tradition of women's clothing, they hinted very strongly but did not outright reveal.

I was Seriously Horny!

Sitting in class ('modern British literature', a required English credit), I looked around and noted that the majority of the class was women - 22 of the 30 there that day - and pondered how I could make myself look foolish. The problem was, some percentage of any set of people wouldn't have pity for me, but instead contempt or some measure of humor.

I'd have to select out the people who looked at me with pity, and get rid of the rest. If I really wanted the whole class, that is. Did I? It's not obvious that'd be a good thing. I only really wanted a mid-day fuck, or a BJ, or something, but relatively right-now.

A trip-and-fall scenario would probably work, but what could I say?

Really, I didn't want a lot of them, I wanted one, and soon.

There was a super-pretty girl that sat near me, very down-to-Earth but so far out of my league beautiful that there would be zero chance I could ever get anywhere.

As soon as class ended, I stood up, and made sure to get packed, but walked over to her. I purposefully let my voice sound kind of dejected and sad, but at the same time slightly hopeful. I figured it was the most pitiful sound I could give myself.

She looked up at me.

"Hey, uh, Daphne, right?"

She answered as she stood, "Yes?"

I hemmed and hawed a little, and said, "Uh... So, a couple of my friends, they ... yeah, they bet me, last night, ten bucks, that I wouldn't go up to the ... Oh, yah, sorry to do this to you... to the most beautiful girl in any of my classes, and... yeah... ask her out? All I have to do, I know, is just... ask. You can say no, now, and ... I'm so sorry to be so lame, i know I'm lame, it's ... my place in life. But, ... do ... you... uh..."

Deliberately, I didn't get the question out.

She had been looking at me somewhat disdainfully, like this happened every once in a while.

A girl that she obviously was friends with and sat near, both of them were there. The room had cleared some as I'd been talking, but they were both there.

Daphne's eyes shifted, in maybe 10 seconds (a long time to wait!), from frustrated want-to-exit, to gradual smiling, to inner-discovery, sorta. Her friend crowded in, too, with a similar look. I didn't know the friend's name, she hadn't been called on in class yet.

Daphne asked me, "What's your name?"

"Kevin."

"Yeah. What is it you want, exactly?"

No one was around us now! My chance was there!

I had my phrase ready. I'd practiced it. I said, kind of pitifully, to both of them, "Want? Me? I want... Might as well ask for what I really want: I want to marry both of you into my giant harem family. That is, as long as you could cooperate with the other harem wives and be lifelong loving respectful partners in the group. I guess."

They nodded at me, like this was a serious question to be considered instead of a wacknuts idea from this guy they barely knew.

Daphne said, her voice an even tone like she was agreeing to the choice of pizza toppings, "I'm good with that. You seem like a nice guy, and Greg is a bit of an ass a lot of the time. He won't really understand this, but... I can tell him after lunch. What about you, Shelly?"

Shelly, that was her name.

She looked at me with a confused face, but nodded, half-smiling, "Yeah, I could do that. I broke up with Steve this summer and I promised myself to not do anything drastic until next semester. The breakup was really rough. But, Huh. You're lots better, Kevin, I just know it. I like the idea. Yes. I'm in. I'll marry you. How can you be married to both of us at the same time?"

I nodded and said, like it was an obvious truth, "Yeah, it's kind of how harems work. It's a group-family, we live together and share and cooperate and work together to raise kids and have great sex with just each other, not outside people."

They were nodding, thinking about it.

I added (knowing I had them), "So, you two, plus some others, we'll all live together and have a big family, all living together, or very nearby. Still, best be quiet about it, have a good cover story to tell people, they might get wrong ideas."

They were nodding, "Oh, certainly."

Daphne asked, "Can I still finish college? I really want to finish college."

"Yes, of course! This is just a love-life, living-situation, family thing. We still get to have careers, mostly. We'll all live together off campus. Here..." I got out my phone and pulled up the text that Carla had created, then handed it to them so they could read it, "Read this, and obey it."

They both read it carefully; Daphne finished before Shelly, but they looked at me for confirmation. I said, "Go." That was the trigger word for them treating me like a sort-of normal person.

Daphne's demeanor went back to more fun-loving. "So, when do I meet your other wives?"

"Later today." I gave them my address. "But, first, question. Do either of you have any medical diseases or conditions?"

They answered no, so I said, "Good. Dafne, I'm really super-horny now. Do you have a class right now?"

"Not for another hour."

"Shelly, you can go, you can sleep over tonight. I want Daphne to give me a blowjob first."

"Oh. Okay!"

Shelly started to walk off and called back, "See ya, Daf. Tonight, around 7, Kev?"

I said, "Yep, bring stuff for staying overnight."

"Got it."

Daphne and I walked out of the room together. I was somewhat enthralled (yes, in-thrall) at having eye candy like her anywhere near me, but it might have just been my perception. She was a lot more of the girl-next-door beautiful and not at all in the bimbo-hooker skimpy-clothing vibe.

She asked, "So, where do we do this? Not a lot of empty rooms on campus."

I thought out loud, "Oh. Library is next door, one of those small conference rooms, or deep in the stacks? You think?"

We shrugged into a 'lets-try-it' and walked off together.

I couldn't get over it. Daphne was Seriously Beautiful. Like, I was sure she could model if she wanted to, she was that pretty. To me, at least.

Soon enough, we found the second sub-level of the library had a map room, and ...wow - it had its own single-person handicap-equipped bathroom! We went in and shut the door.

Daf, as I decided to call her, quickly pulled off her light pullover top to reveal a t-shirt, and then, pulling that off, her Amazing breasts being held in by a bra with very complicated overlapping straps.

I stepped in and we were going to kiss, but I ducked into a hug and kissed her cheek, wrapping my arms around her chest to unbuckle the formidable bra.

Setting them free and kissing down her neck, I pulled it off and set it over the sink on her top. Deciding to acknowledge reality, I just said the word that appeared in my head, "Formidable."

She chuckled, "Oh, for sure. Special bras, like, forever. I'm always having to put up with men staring at me, so I have to wear thick tops to keep it all hidden away."

"I see why. You're really beautiful, in the face and body, and then, yeah, the boobs catch the eyes, but I got stuck early, in your eyes."

"Why, thank you, Kevin!"

She leaned in to kiss me, her mouth opening and her arms encircling my shoulders. Our tongues danced in a super-turn-on way, and her breasts pressed against my shirt in ways that made it obvious what was going on.

I took the opportunity to rub my hands all over her back, pulling her tightly to me, caressing her, and eventually working my way around to the front to cup and squeeze even as we kissed.

Perhaps too much nipple play made her break the kiss, and she bent down to one knee. As I pulled off my own sweatshirt, she undid my belt and pants, pulled down my underwear, and got my cock out, purple-headed hard and pointed to her face. "Ooo! Very nice!"

"Thank you."

She kissed around it, sucked it in, and started bobbing her head on me. Her ability to deep-throat me amazed me - but then I remembered we'd included that instruction. She was enjoying her ability to do it, too, based on her smiles.

I leaned back against the wall and let her bob, jacking with her hand at the same time, and giving me an amazing blowjob. Something about the way she was swallowing and moving her tongue at the same time just sent me into bliss-heaven.

Not too long after, I came!!! oOOOOhhhhhGooodddddd....

She slurped it down like a champ, pulling suction on my head even as I jerked my hips involuntarily from the depth of feeling of it all.

The feeling got to be too much and I had to tell her so, so she stopped, slurped, and I looked down to see her very happy face smiling up at me.

"I LOVE doing that! Guys just go ape-shit. Granted, it's only really been Alan and Greg, ever, and now you, but... fun stuff!" She licked her lips and then the back of her hand appreciatively, "And, plus for me, you taste good, too. Thank you for showering."

"Of course?"

"Greg likes to do it _after_ the party, when we've been dancing, and ... we could use a shower beforehand, but, yeah. Still, okay though. I'll call him later, try to break it easy."

The thought of some guy being jealous wasn't great for me, but I tabled that and pulled her up to standing in front of me, her giant boobs held in her bra but enough flesh was showing for me to see the very nice look to them.