Pixie Magic Ch. 13.5 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were leaving, Tilly pulled me aside. "There are some very scenic hiking trails in the area that I'm sure you won't want to miss. I recommend you take the Deer Brook Trail tomorrow. It's just off the old mining road 3 miles east of Lennox. Not too many people know about it, and I think you'll find its worth your time."

When we got into the Mercedes, Fern gave me an affectionate kiss on the lips, "What was that all about?" she asked.

"Tilly suggested a hiking trail for tomorrow," I said quietly as I kissed her back.

Janet was kissing Ben and must have heard us from the front seat. She broke her kiss and looked back as us.

"Oh no! I've planned a whole day of boutique shopping followed by a relaxing afternoon at the spa. You can do plenty of hiking when you get back to Vermont!" Janet insisted.

"Janet, the Berkshires are gorgeous this time of year. If those two want to go hiking tomorrow, we shouldn't interfere. Besides, it sounds like a lot of fun to me. I'm tempted to join them," Ben replied.

Janet turned towards Ben and edged herself closer. "Let's talk about that when we get back to the Inn," she cooed, "Maybe you'd like to have a nice couples massage with me instead."

She appeared to be reaching for Ben's lap.

"Ohhh . . . Janet, not in front of Skyler and Fern. Wait until we get back to the Inn," Ben moaned and whispered.

Ben started the car and drove back to Lennox, but apparently Janet wasn't going to wait until we got back to the Inn to let Ben know what kind of evening she wanted to spend with him. Or maybe she was trying to charm him into changing his mind about hiking tomorrow.

As we were moving, periodic moans and giggles were heard coming from the front seat, interrupted by the occasional, "Janet, please, not while I'm driving." But it was clear that Ben wasn't all that serious about putting a stop to the kind of attention Janet was giving him.

Sitting in the back seat, Fern and I could sense the strong amorous emotions emanating from Ben and Janet being amplified by our pixie awareness. We felt the same way, even without the suggestive behavior in front of us.

Fern leaned over and rubbed my growing erection through the front of my pants. She placed her lips against my ear and whispered, "This cock is mine when we get back to the Inn," before sticking out her tongue and licking my ear.

I tried to rub her sensitive nub through her dress, but there was too much material in the way. I began reaching down to get under the hem, but it was a long dress and with Fern sitting on it, I couldn't raise it past her knees. Fern was so engrossed in rubbing my crotch and kissing and licking my ear, face, and neck that it wasn't until we were almost at the Inn that she became aware of what I was trying to do. She lifted herself off the seat and helped me lift her dress over her knees just as we turned into the Inn's long driveway. I only managed to finger a few strokes to the front of her wet panties when Ben pulled into a parking spot.

We must have looked like four horny teenagers walking back to our suite that night.

After we got to our suite and closed the door, we all paired off with our spouses in deep, passionate kisses. Fern was the first to break our kiss. She smiled mischievously at me before glancing over at Ben and Janet, who were still locked in an impassioned embrace.

She grabbed my hand and was heading for our bedroom, when I heard Ben say, "you know what would taste really good right now? A glass of that wine or brandy or whatever that stuff was that you served at your wedding reception. What was the name of that stuff, anyway. Maybe we can order a bottle of that here."

Fern turned to face Ben and laughed. "Sorry, Ben, but that was a special home brew that's been in my family for generations. I'm afraid the only place you'll find it is in Greenwood, Vermont."

I cleared my throat and smiled. "Fern's right about that wine . . . except for tonight. Wait here a minute."

I went into our room and came back with a large growler.

"I thought this would make a nice addition for our celebrations, so I brought this jug of pix-- I mean I picked up this jug of wine before we left Vermont."

I poured out four generous glasses of pixie wine, but after the first couple of sips, Fern suggested that we finish the rest of our glasses outside on the patio and enjoy the warm summer air and nearly full moon.

The warm night under a nearly full moon was the perfect romantic setting for the mood we were in. Fern and I traded kisses in between sips of the strong beverage. When I looked over at Ben and Janet, they were doing the same thing, except Ben was cupping Janet's breasts through her dress while her hands were on his lap. At that point, they excused themselves and headed back inside.

After watching them leave, Fern had her hands on my lap. "Kiss me, Buck," she said with a mischievous grin. A faint yellow aura glowed around her as her hair began to grow down past her shoulders and the pointy tips of her ears peaked out between her tresses.

Fern knows how much her pixie appearance turns me on. Calling me "Buck" was just an annoying tease to get me going.

"Oh, I'll 'Buck' you alright, you sexy imp," I replied as I quickly morphed into my pixie hair and ears as well.

We left our empty wine glasses on the table and quickly moved to a secluded bench at the edge of the lawn. I had no sooner sat down when Fern climbed on top of me, her arms around my neck and her lips against mine. We took turns sucking each other's tongues.

It wasn't long before I found my hands under her dress and my pants undone with Fern reaching for my cock.

"Maybe they had the right idea. We should take this party inside where we'd have a little more privacy," I whispered, taking my lips briefly off of Fern's mouth.

"I have a better idea. Follow me," she replied, standing up.

She took my hand and headed across the great lawn to an unlit spot near a wooded area. Once we were behind a large bush, she stopped and turned towards me.

"Take off your jacket and shirt and spread your shirt on the ground.," she instructed, releasing my hand.

I did as I was told, carefully spreading the shirt on the grass. When I stood and turned around, I saw Fern close her eyes. Suddenly her dress was empty and fell to the ground. As it fell, a small butterfly-like creature emerged from within, hovering in the air about chest high.

"Well, are you joining me or not?" the naked pixie fluttering her wings called out.

Within seconds I grew my wings and shrunk down to pixie height, hovering with Fern. She grabbed my hand and flew down to my shirt, where she retracted her wings and stretched out invitingly.

I stretched out alongside her and retracted my wings before entwining in an embrace with her as we explored each other's mouths. Soon, I felt a soft hand tugging on my erection.

"Good, you're ready," she whispered while spreading her legs, "So am I."

"Let me taste you first," I said as I started to move towards her chest and abdomen.

"No, Sky. I can't wait. I want you in me now," she whispered softly while trying to pull me up by my ass cheeks.

There was an urgency in her voice, and I sensed her need.

"Okay my love," I said as I kissed her lightly on the lips. I positioned myself over her, keeping my weight on my hands and knees, although at 3-inches high, that weight was negligible.

She grabbed my cock and held it against her moist lower lips. I lowered myself into her slowly, savoring the feeling of entering her warm, moist sex as it snugly welcomed my advance.

"Mmmm," she cooed as I slid in deeper. Her eyes were closed as she focused on the sensations of my veiny rod filling her need. She did her best to keep her inner muscles relaxed as her pleasure intensified with every additional millimeter inside her.

In turn, I tried to stay quiet, so as not to break her concentration, but I was a little more than half-way in when the anticipation and intensity of her pleasure was so great that she let out a moan and squeezed my cock, causing it to twitch inside her.

"Ohhh," I moaned, unable to hold my vocal appreciation back.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at me. I felt her hands pull on my ass cheeks urging me to go faster. I unfolded my wings and fluttered them as I hilted myself with a satisfying single thrust, my balls slapping softly against her ass.

She locked her ankles behind my thighs and gave my cock a hard squeeze. Then she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a deep kiss, teasing her tongue against my lips. She drew her tongue back into her mouth coaxing me to follow her. When my tongue entered her mouth, she sucked it long and hard while her love box did the same to my cock.

We broke the kiss together when we needed to take a breath. Fern was still smiling as she looked up at me with "fuck me" eyes. I pounded into her with a renewed sense of lustful intensity. She met my thrusts with thrusts of her own. We held nothing back. This was going to be the type of fast and intensely satisfying fuck that happens when two people urgently need to cum.

In less than a minute, we were both panting heavily, our mouths open and gasping for air while our bodies pounded into each other. We were both moaning while sharing the same thoughts of "faster, harder, right there, oh yes, right there."

"Close," Fern gasped, the first actual word uttered since we started.

"Yes," I agreed in a breathless gasp of my own as I tried to thrust even faster and harder.

A few seconds later, our lust was sated. For me, it was heralded by the tingling contraction in my balls followed by the intense throbbing of my cock. While she in turn clenched tightly on my cock as she arched her back and held her breath.

Later, we lay side-by-side on our backs looking up at the moon. Neither of spoke a word as we just shared the afterglow moment of being together in each other's company. Our skin was covered in a fine sheen of sweat cooling us down in the warm night air. When we recovered our breaths, Fern turned to me.

"Sky?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome anytime," I giggled.

Fern rolled towards me and propped herself up on her elbow before punching me playfully on the shoulder. "I'm not thanking you about that, horny guy. I mean about talking me into coming down here. I was so worried about leaving Vermont and the Green Mountains, but I had a great time this evening," Fern said softly.

I turned and faced Fern, propping myself up on my elbow as well. "Me too, but I still can't figure out what happened at that restaurant. Why did that waitress think I was some guy named 'Buck'? And how did I know her name and the name of the chef?"

"I wonder if—," Fern began.

Just then, we heard the rustling of leaves very close by, followed by a loud "hoot" from a nearby barn owl.

"Oh, shit!" he said.

Before we could move, a large shadow briefly blocked the moon followed by a breeze as the owl swooped down a mere couple of inches over our heads. That was immediately followed by the sound of violent thrashing and a loud hiss. When we turned our heads to look, there was the barn owl, less than a foot away, flying off with a large snake in its talons.

"Sky!" Fern screamed as she clung to me.

"That was close!" I exclaimed.

"Let's go inside," she said trembling. Her wings were already out and flapping wildly.

We quickly resumed our human size and appearance and got dressed. We ran across the great lawn towards the Inn.

When we got back to the suite, we heard loud moaning coming from Ben and Janet's room. That broke the tension as Fern and I exchanged knowing smiles before entering our room. It was only then that I noticed the small wet spot on my shirt from our passion on the lawn.

*******

Part 2: Buck takes over.

12