All Comments on ''Pixie' Pt. 02'

by Firefly1z

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Oh yeah! I have been waiting for chapter 2. Loved the interaction between the characters. That's what brings the level up on the stories (to me at least). Love the way Jamie was able to help the sisters and mom out. If it could only be that easy in the real world. I will be looking for the next chapter and can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Evil52Evil52almost 5 years ago
I like!

Another wonderful story, I can't wait for more.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 5 years ago
Very well done!

Enjoy reading this story with all that is going on. Cannot wait for part 3!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Lovely little tale

Poor guy having to help hid girlfriend's family like that. At least he is learning a useful trade, the world needs more decent wodka distillers.

So glad all the females are barren, as I would hate to see them all pregnant.

Firefly1zFirefly1zalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To UltimateHomeBody

The father made them all take contraceptives from the time he started abusing them vaginally as he didn't want any of them to get pregnant and not be able to work when they qualified from college, even though he seemed to prefer anal and not just for punishment.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 2 years ago

This story was wonderful. I really enjoyed the distilling side story. It's really easy to do, as I can testify. Bottoms up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirefly1z@Firefly1z
343 Followers
Likes: Looking at sex from teens to mature, oral, vaginal, anal, groups, lesbians, 3D + 2D sex comics especially by Jag27. Dislikes: hardcore violence, scat, peeing, animals.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

'Pixie' Pt. 01 Previous Part
'Pixie' Series Info

SIMILAR Stories