'Pixie' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us started preparing the vegetables for dinner so that there wasn't much to do later when the girls came home from college. They dragged Ania off for a conference while I kept Nadia company in the lounge.

She spoke English and I spoke Polish, each helping the other with pronunciation and laughing at the wrong words and generally enjoying ourselves. The girls came downstairs and I was asked politely to excuse myself and go count the pigs or something as they wanted to have a family conference (females only).

That was fine by me so I took the peelings and offcuts from the dinner preparations down to the pigs and gave them an afternoon treat. Twenty minutes later my conversation with the pigs was interrupted by Ania, who had come to get me, but looked upset.

"We talk serious to Mama about Father, you and your love therapy, she say Mel and Kat need it more than her, she not matter if girls are fixed" she explained.

"At least she is acknowledging that she is damaged too."

"We tell her we love her and want her to try but she say to me 'Jamie is yours, when girls fixed you go back to England, get married, have good life, no need to come back here.'

"Oh shit!" I cried.

"Sisters shocked, crying, please Jamie, talk to her... I not go back with her like this, I hear her cry at night when you with Mel or Kat, she needs you!!" she cried in tears now and I hugged her, stroking her back, even the pigs were quiet.

I walked her back to the house, Amelia and Katarina were in the lounge, crying too. I heard pans rattling in the kitchen and made a decision.

"Girls, go for a walk up the lane or talk to the pigs, it's my turn for a private conference!"

The all looked at me, hearing the anger in my voice and the conditioning took over, they put on their coats and boots and walked out closing the door behind them. I took a few deep breaths to calm my mind a little and walked to the kitchen to see Nadia stood at the sink but staring out of the window.

"Nadia, I'd like a word with you" I said firmly and saw her almost sink into herself.

She slowly turned to me and I could see there were tears in her eyes too as I walked towards her and stopped a foot away.

"I do not know the full extent of what he did to you and those girls but I understand enough to know that he enjoyed the mental as well as the physical punishment he gave all of you and the extra beatings he gave you. By pure chance I met Ania and was attracted to her and did my best to help her when I realised she was emotionally damaged."

"The other two seemed to be less damaged, maybe because they are older and have each other and you for support but who did you have. Amelia and Katarina had their own problems and a hug and a kiss is just not enough and you said that you cannot afford professional therapy."

"You need something to help you recover, I will not push you into doing anything that you don't want to do so it's up to you BUT... Ania has heard you crying at night and today you telling her to go back to England and not come back has broken her heart" I said louder, "She is saying that she will give up her college course and me as well and stay here with you because she loves you so much!"

Nadia stood there with her eyes and her mouth wide open in shock, tears were running down her cheeks and she was wringing her hands in front of her.

"She... she would do this for me?" she said in a very small voice.

"Yes, she is willing to give up her future career, her future husband and home and children to stay here with you. You telling her that is almost as selfish as your husband was!"

"I-I-I... am... sorry..." she said and fainted.

I was close enough to catch her and pick her up and lay her on the long worktop, then reach for a cloth and ran it under the cold tap and wiped her face and neck with it. She came around shortly and looked up at me in panic for a second before realising that I wasn't her husband.

She put her hands over her face and cried, I helped her to sit up and held her. She sat quite rigidly but slowly relaxed and hugged me, making my shoulder wet as she sobbed. I rubbed her back until she stopped and leaned back.

"I-I not know Ania do this for me, she have good life in England with you, I not want her to lose that or you."

"We will still come and visit you for holidays unless you don't want her to come; that was what you told her!" I continued firmly but less angrily.

"Kurwa! I did say that to her... I not mean that, she my baby, they all my babies, I... I will try your therapy like girls because I love them all..." she said calmly, her decision made.

"Thank you Mama, it would be very hard for me to lose Ani because I love her so much, now let's call them and tell them your decision. I will be with Ani tonight and you tomorrow night, okay?"

"Yes Jamie" and she hugged me fiercely and then kissed me on the lips quite tenderly.

We walked to the front door, I opened it to call for them to come in but they were already on the doorstep and looked from me to Nadia and back. I stepped back inside and their mother smiled at them and they all screamed with delight and mobbed her, hugging her in a triangular sandwich which had her laughing. Then she stopped them and called me to join in with them.

From then on all the women's attitudes changed, they seemed lighter, happier and smiled more often. There was a slight disagreement between Ania and her mother as Ania wanted me to go to Nadia tonight.

"It is your turn tonight Ani, we have only been here a week with another month to go, there is plenty of me to go around" and we all laughed.

Later in bed with Ania, I finally asked her what had happened when she slept with Amelia and with Katarina.

"She think it just going like when we children, teasing and laughing but I tell her she had to be naked, it was different but she did it. I ask if she kiss girls before, she say only Kat but father caught them and spanked them both. I know she kiss you so think she good but she very nervous" Ania explained.

"I tell her about role-play, tell her I Jamie and kiss like you, she like that and kiss back, much better. I do things to her like Rosie and you but I surprise her with silicone friend, she scream loud."

"I think the whole house heard her."

"She think it fingers then I turn it on, it very funny but she promise not tell Mel" and she grinned wickedly. "Kat taste pussy for first time, she try G-spot on me, not as good as you but okay, she learn quick, we cum three times."

"What happened with Mel?" I asked eagerly.

"She think same as Kat but now know different, I do same as for Kat with toy and she love it, we cum three times as well."

"Maybe I will buy some toys for them as presents for having us here, what did you think Ani?"

"They love that, Mama too?"

"What are their favourite colours?"

"Blue for Mama, red for Mel, Kat likes green, maybe get one like for Rosie, with straps?"

"Good idea Ani, three nine inch silicone vibrators and an eight inch strap-on, plus a couple, no three big tubes of KY gel, one each, I'll order them tomorrow but you'll have to give me the full address here, we don't want it to get lost and I'll address it to you" I said and we both laughed.

We didn't make love because Ania wanted me to be at my best when I was with her mother the next night but we kissed and cuddled and thought we heard raised voices but it wasn't in the rooms on either side of us and I speculated that Kat had gone to bed in Mel's room.

Ania slipped out our room and came back a couple of minutes later, grinning.

"They playing like I did with them but without vibrator" she exclaimed.

"Good, being bi-sexual is a good thing for fun and love and still get married and have a family."

Nadia had some telephone orders to deliver about twenty bottles of Vodka to various establishments and houses on Saturday morning and there was some shopping to do as well so we all went. Although Ania's sisters were very tired from their night exploits and were almost left behind, running out to the car looking embarrassed but happy.

I had already ordered the toys and gel from the company I had used previously, the postage wasn't as much as I thought it would be and should be delivered the following Friday. If it was later than that it would have to be on Monday as there were no delivery services to outlying villages or houses on weekends.

The day seemed to drag slowly, I caught Nadia nervously looking at me a couple of times and eventually I took her to one side for a talk.

"Nadia, you are obviously nervous about tonight and the girls have not told you anything as I instructed because I wanted you to experience things without any knowledge of what to expect. Remember that you don't have to do anything with me if you don't want to, it is your choice."

"Yes, you say and girls say but I still worry, I sorry Jamie but I not help it..."

"Maybe a small drink before we go to bed might relax you a little but I promise that I will not hurt you or force you to do anything. I just want to help you to have a good time and a little fun, you deserve to have fun from now on."

"Maybe but not get drunk, you right, I not had fun for long time, many years. Only fun I have was when I told bastard was dead!" she exclaimed and then laughed and hugged me, then laughed again when my bulge pressed against her belly.

Before bedtime, we all had a shot of the family vodka with fruit juice. Nadia went to the bathroom first but was hugged and kissed on the cheek by all her daughters first, I went next, wondering whom was staying with who of the three girls.

When I walked into Nadia's bedroom and closed the door she was already in bed with the covers pulled up to her chin. The bedside lamp was on and the main light off which was nice, I smiled and walked to my side of the bed and she wriggled the other way but watched me as I undressed.

I removed my jeans, then sat on the bed to take off my socks and boxers, pulling the covers over me as I turned so that she saw nothing below the waist, teasing her as intended.

I lay on my side facing her and waited for her to speak, knowing she would.

"What you want me to do?" she said nervously. I replied softly with another question...

"What would you like me to do Nadia?" she paused, thinking, wondering and worrying.

"I... I would like a kiss like you did in the kitchen" she said quietly.

I moved closer but kept my ass back to avoid any contact. I reached for and took her hand and kissed it and she giggled like Ania. I put my right arm over her waist and gently pulled her closer, our eyes locked on each other. Our lips touched and there was some movement from both of us so we continued for almost a minute and then parted just as slowly.

"That much nicer Jamie, we do again?" and she smiled, looking more relaxed.

We did it again but this time I pushed open her lips with my tongue and her eyes opened in surprise and then crinkled in another smile and let me in to play with her tongue. She got the idea and returned the action, hugging me tighter.

"That nice, I never do that before."

"Is that all you want to do tonight?"

"Why you ask?"

"You are wearing a nightie."

"I always wear nightie to bed"

"I always sleep naked, wearing a nightie or pyjamas means you are not interest in more than a kiss."

"I not know that..." and there was movement and the garment flew out of the bed.

"What would you like me to do Nadia?" I repeated.

"I... not know, I only know what he did, you not do that?" she said looking worried again.

Chapter 16.

"No, never like that unless you ask me to" I replied firmly.

"Good, you make girls happy, maybe make old lady happy too?" she said hopefully.

"You are not old so do not say that and I will do my best, now lie on your back with your legs together."

She did as instructed, still looking nervous then I moved closer and straddled her on forearms and knees and kissed her with tongues again. I kissed her cheeks and nose and she smiled, next her chin and slowly worked down her body as I had with the girls, dragging the bedclothes with me, slowly exposing her torso.

Her breasts were still reasonably firm with large hard nipples which I happily suckled in turn, making her moan gently. Nadia watched me as I worked, squeezing, licking and sucking, she giving the odd little gasp. I smiled at her and moved further down, leaving a wet trail with my tongue from between her tits to her belly button and tickled that, which had her laughing.

Moving on down I came to her bush, it was much thicker than Katarina's had been, I kissed her mound and reversed right back to kneel on the floor. I looked at her and she smiled and slowly spread her legs. I lay between them and inched closer to her pussy, I parted the hair and saw her neat lips, now slightly open and smiled wickedly.

She looked puzzled but when I dived forwards and speared her lips with my tongue she cried,

"AAHHHH!!" and tried shutting her legs but couldn't because I was in the way.

I held her slim hips and pulled her slightly closer and gave her a good probing, hearing her gasping with these new sensations. She cried out again when I sucked on her clit, rubbing it with my tongue. It may be the same routine as I had used with all of them but it worked to slowly build up their pleasure.

I wanted her to cum from this because I was sure he had never given her pleasure like this or much pleasure at all. She had been moaning quietly all this time and I guessed that she would cum soon and I was ready in case she squirted like her daughters.

She gripped the sheet and arched her back, then dropped down again so I gripped her knees and pushed them up and back exposing her ass, which I licked firmly.

"KURWA!!" she cried and it was the first swear word I had heard her say except 'bastard' in regards to her husband.

I let her legs go and went back to her pussy which was very wet and tongue fucked her with it, she was panting now and moaning louder so I gave her clit another good sucking and she did cum with a loud cry and the expected squirt which I caught. I sucked her pussy and then licked her clean before looking up at her, her head was pressed back into the pillow and she was still panting.

She realised that I had stopped and looked at me grinning up at her.

"You... I... never... I wish... I marry you... twenty years ago... I be always... happy and have... happy children..." she panted and smiled.

I pulled the covers around me and crawled back up the bed to lie beside her and she rolled over and kissed me passionately. I caressed her back and moved my hand lower and cupped an ass cheek and she never flinched like the others had done. When she had recovered her breathing to talk properly she frowned and said,

"You not finish yet!"

"I told you that this is all for you, to show you how a man should treat a woman, whether it is his wife or his girlfriend. We don't have to do anything else if you don't want to, I am pleased with how this has gone" I explained.

"I too am pleased but now it your turn, I find out if Ania tell truth" and she pulled the covers down and gasped again.

"Ania no lie, it so big..." and she slowly moved her hand to touch it so I made it twitch and she gave a little squeak and then laughed with embarrassment.

"Can I touch?"

"You can do whatever you want with it Nadia" I said rolling onto my back and so she did.

She took a grip of it, her fingertips not meeting her thumb, squeezing it and feeling the weight, then sat up and used two hands.

"I happy he much smaller, he hurt us badly if he had this big but you not hurt girls, you not hurt me, I want you fuck me with big happy cock" she said happily and bent over and kissed the head and slid it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm" was all I could manage as she worked on the tip and the sensitive glans.

One hand cupped my balls, the other stroked my shaft and I thought that she was very good at this and I doubted whether he had taught her. She tried to take more into her mouth but couldn't get more than half.

"I sorry, I only get half in mouth" she said, apologising.

"That's all right Nadia, it took Ania and Rosie weeks to be able to take all of it but you have done this before, haven't you?" and she blushed deeply and covered her face, while I waited.

"Yes..." she said eventually, "I had boyfriend at college we not do sex but I suck him, learn what he like, he lot smaller than you. I want to stay virgin so my girlfriends say use ass not pussy, stay virgin, it hurt first time but he happy, use hand lotion next time, much better, not tell future husband."

Nadia was still holding my cock with one hand and it was still rock hard.

"Big cock maybe too big for me but I try" and she lay back on the bed and spread her legs, probably expecting me to get between them and stuff it straight in and cum but I had other plans.

I knelt by her hips and brushed her pussy with my fingers and slipped one in and out for a few seconds. I put in a second and she moaned and gripped my cock with her right hand. Now I went for her G-spot and found it easily as she cried out and closed her legs in a tight grip.

"Is that what you do to girls to make them scream Jamie?" and I nodded. "It feel good, surprise me, do more please."

She opened her legs and I carried on rubbing, it was working as well as it did on the girls and she was soon gasping and squeezing my cock as well. Her moaning grew louder and her pussy became wetter and she came for the second time with more love juice squirting out.

"YOU FUCK ME NOW!!" she cried.

I quickly knelt between her knees and lowered myself until the head was between her lips and slowly pushed, the head popped in easily and after a few seconds I started my usual action to work my way in. She was not as tight as the girls as she had three kids but she wasn't loose either.

I slid it all in and almost all out and because of our heightened passion I did it quite quickly, her legs locked behind my ass and she encouraged me to go faster. I was going to cum soon and I hoped she would too as I sped up.

We were both panting and I cried 'Cumming!!' and started to shoot just as she cried 'I cum!!' I blasted two days' worth of hot cum deep into her womb and she was moaning and I could feel her internal muscles squeezing me.

I finally finished and lowered myself onto her but not all my weight, then told her to hold me tight. She squeezed me and I lifted us up and rolled over onto my back with her now on top. She laughed and sat up but I was getting soft so she reached for the toilet roll and pulled off enough to clean us both up.

With that done she pulled up the covers and lay on top again but further up so she could kiss me, which she did a number of times. I cupped both her ass cheeks and she giggled.

"Ania tell me you ass man, I not sure what she mean, now I know, maybe we try big cock in ass but not tonight, you make old lady pussy very happy Jamie, I not cum like that for long, long time if ever" she sighed.

"If you keep saying you are an old lady, I will have to spank you! You are only thirty-eight, you are not old, and you could get married again and have more children!" I said firmly. She looked at me and smiled.

"Only if I married you Jamie" she said quietly and I melted, held her tightly and kissed her gently.

We slept soundly and woke late but it was Sunday so we didn't give a shit. After a lot of kissing and cuddling we dressed, used the bathroom together and joined the girls in the kitchen.

They looked up at their mother's smiling face and started cheering and clapping, while Nadia blushed deeply. They all started to talk at once but she stopped them, telling them that there would still be no sex talk at the table. She made my breakfast, put it in front of me and kissed me deeply, in front of them and then laughed at their surprised faces and in Polish said something like...