'Pixie' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said no sex talk, I said nothing about kissing" and laughed.

I'd told them that I was willing to do jobs around the place but mucking out the pigs was no fun but everyone had to take a turn so I got on with it and had to have a bath afterwards and change my smelly clothes which they though was funny and Katarina offered to scrub my back, which I gallantly declined or I would have been in deep shit with Amelia whose turn it was tonight.

Amelia went over the garage accounts with her mother in the office and set up new spreadsheets for her, showing her how to enter the figures which self-totalled the various rows and columns, then put all the paperwork in the filing cabinet.

We had the car again on Monday as Nadia had a call from Artur Kaminski on Saturday to say that they had a candidate to be the new apprentice, if she would like to go and meet him. Again I said nothing but sat at the back and listened as a boy of about fifteen was introduced as a cousin of Sabastian's.

There was something not quite right about the boy but I didn't know what until he spoke, he had learning difficulties but his parents could not afford to send him to a special school so he was home taught. His reading and writing were not very good although he understood what was said to him.

The reason they thought he would be good here was that he was very good with all things mechanical, from bicycles to farm machinery. They would let him shadow them while they worked and explain what they were doing and why and see if he could do it. Nadia told them he could work for a month as a trial and if he was good then she would officially employ him.

She suggested a pay rate for the trial which was low and a much higher one if he was employed. The boy was very happy and shook her hand vigorously and thanked her, she was surprised but smiled at him. The Kaminski's were happy too and stood up to shake hands (clean ones this time), then Sabastian nervously asked Nadia if he could ask Amelia out on a date.

She looked at him in a calculating way and asked if he had spoken to her and he replied that he hadn't because he wanted her permission first (normally he would have asked the father). She told him to call the house tonight at seven to speak to Amelia and he thanked her.

Ania had gone back to the car and Nadia followed but I hung around, looking at posters and diagrams that were on the back wall, listening to what he had to say to his father.

"She told me to call Amelia tonight Papa, what do I say, do I take her to the cinema or to dinner or just for a drive or a walk?"

"You be polite of course, especially to Nadia, she is a very nice woman but I think she took a few beatings or worse from that bastard but now she is in charge. Ask the girl how she is and would she like to go out somewhere but leave it to her to suggest something, if she doesn't then you offer but don't get pushy.

Her father probably didn't let her date anyone before so she might be timid like a mouse, her sister might be the same. The third one was lucky to have escaped, she seems to be happy with that English boyfriend.

I walked out quietly and across to the car.

"Why you slow Jamie?" Nadia asked.

"I was just playing the dumb boyfriend again" and got in the car to drive home.

That afternoon when I returned to the house with the students, who were on their last week before the Easter break, I asked Amelia to walk with me for a few minutes, then I asked her about Sabastian.

"He good at sports at school, he run fast but average in lessons, he leave and work with father as mechanic, he two years older but nice. Why you ask?"

I explained about Sabastian asking her mother for permission to ask her out.

"But I not see him for long time, why he ask now?"

"Maybe because your father is no longer here to stop him asking..." I suggested.

"How he stop him?"

"He could have threatened to fire him and his dad from the garage or threatened him physically..."

"Yes, he would have done that" she said sadly.

"Now you can find out for yourself, your mother has given him permission to call you at seven to ask you out"

"What does he want to do and how you know all this?"

"We went to see this new apprentice and work out the details with Mr Kaminski this morning and I played the 'dumb foreigner' again and listened to their talk" then I had to explain about the first time I listened. "Like me, he thinks you are pretty and have a nice ass."

"He said that?" and I nodded, grinning. "But what I say, no boy ever ask me for date because of father?"

"He is as nervous as you sound, he will ask you how you are before asking you out but he will wait to see if you suggest something. If you don't them he will offer the cinema, dinner, a drive or a walk."

"But can I trust him, he might be like..." she said panicking.

"Like me?"

"NO! Like father!"

"I told you that men like him are very rare, think Amelia, if he was to do anything to hurt you, your mother would first call the police and then fire him and maybe even his father, would he risk all that?" I snapped.

She thought about what I'd said and calmed down.

"Maybe cinema be okay, he has a car but what I do if he want to..." she cried, the panic rising again.

"His dad thinks you might be like a scared little mouse, be nice but don't let him push you. You set the boundaries Mel, only let him do what you want to, maybe a hug and a goodnight kiss on the first date. Ani or I can only offer advice, you have to make the choice. If he wants sex on the first date then he's definitely wrong for you but if he's happy with a kiss this time..."

She hugged and kissed me briefly, then we walked back to the house. He called exactly at seven pm, Katarina tried to get to it first but Amelia beat her and shook her fist at her sister who was laughing fit to burst. She took the phone with her to the lounge for a bit of privacy and her sister was told to sit at the table and not move.

The girl returned to the kitchen with a very big grin on her face and announced that she was going on a date on Saturday afternoon and maybe into evening. Katarina was the first to hug her but said she was jealous and had her ass slapped for trying to steal the phone. We all took turns to congratulate her, she was excited and nervous at the same time.

The rest of the week went routinely, I slept with all of them in turn. Katarina started her period but still wanted cock so she insisted on anal, Nadia decided not to try that yet as the rest made her happy so that would have to wait, Amelia still practiced deep throating me getting further each time.

The potato vodka had been brewing for a week and the kitchen smelled of it, we had opened the drum on Friday and saw the increased volume. Nadia gave it a good stir with a long plastic spoon the put the lid on with the cloth over the vent hole again.

Mr Kaminski reported to Nadia that the new apprentice was doing well, he learned quickly and was moving on to harder tasks. She had also called the husband of a friend to come over and butcher three of the big pigs ready to be cut into joints of various sizes to be smoked. Nadia did not have the strength or the inclination to knock them out, haul them up-side-down from a beam and cut their throats.

One of the outbuildings had been converted into a smoker, the joints were hung up by hooks on rails and the fire lit, usually burning oak logs but without flames. The meat took from two to six weeks, depending on the size and the degree of smokiness require by the customer.

Saturday I drove Nadia to a store that sold furniture where she ordered a new king sized bed (at my suggestion), a wardrobe, a chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets. She paid for it and was told it would be delivered on Monday morning. Next she bought bedding for it, including pillows from a different department.

In the afternoon, just after lunch, a very nervous Amelia was waiting for Sabastian to collect her for their first date. We heard a car pull up outside and Nadia opened the door when he knocked and invited him in. He was dressed smartly but casual, with boots not shoes, his hands and nails were clean and looked freshly scrubbed.

I went out to look at his car, it was a Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDI with just under three hundred thousand kilometres on the clock. There were a few light scratches and a couple of dents in it but considering it must be around twenty years old it looked good and being a mechanic he must have worked on it.

They came out and got in it and drove off, both looking a little nervous as Nadia was watching from the front door. We went inside and sat down in the living room.

"He look very nervous" Ania said.

"That's because he's on his best behaviour, he's dating the Boss's daughter, if he doesn't behave he might lose his job" I explained and Nadia looked at me and frowned, then nodded.

"He take her to cinema, dinner later, home by ten!" she stated. "I see you talk with her, what you say?"

I explained briefly what we had talked about earlier in the week and she visibly relaxed and even smiled.

We were all still up when Sabastian brought Amelia home, Nadia had been standing in the dark kitchen since nine forty-five waiting, so we all joined her.

The car arrived and turned around and they got out, Amelia closed the door and waited for him to walk around the car she took his hand and was talking, he replied and she laughed, they hugged and she kissed his cheek and he kissed hers then they said goodbye and she headed towards the door.

"GO!" Nadia hissed and we all ran to the living room and sat.

She went to the kitchen door and turned on the light and busied herself with something as the front door opened and we all heard the car drive away. Amelia went straight to the kitchen to see her Mama and we could hear them talking but not what was said.

A minute later they joined the rest of us, Amelia looking unhappy and the girls gasped in shock but I thought 'Liar, liar, pants on fire'. She looked up and saw me grinning and burst out laughing.

"I fool sisters but not you Jamie! I had very good time, he was gentleman like Jamie, pay for cinema and hold my hand, pay for pizza too. We talk a lot about school and his mama, she die three years ago, he still miss her, I not know this but hold his hand and he kissed it" she explained.

"Did you do anything else with him?" Katarina asked hopefully.

"He drive me home and I give him big hug and kiss his cheek, he kiss mine but start to get hard cock so he let me go and say he call me."

"Is his cock as big..."

"KATARINA!" Nadia cut in loudly, "Behave yourself!"

"Sorry Mama" but she didn't look in the least bit sorry.

A little later in bed with Ania I said,

"That seemed to be a good start for Mel." And she agreed.

"Maybe we fine boy for Kat too" Ania mused.

"What about Mr Kaminski for your mother Ani?"

"I not know him well but maybe..."

"Perhaps if Mel and Sabastian are still dating when we leave, she could make some hints to him and he could find out if his father was interested in Nadia, maybe he could invite her to a show or something that she is interested in" I suggested, then had a brainwave "Ahh... what about driving lessons she really needs to be able to drive, perhaps he could teach her and help her trade the Merc for three cars."

"That good idea, I ask her, if she say yes or maybe, I ask Mel talk to Sabastian, he ask father" she replied and kissed me excitedly, I kissed her back and that led to more kisses and some steamy sex.

Chapter 17.

In the morning Ania suggested to her mother that she should learn to drive and she agreed, next she suggested that Sabastian's father could teach her and maybe he would use his expert knowledge to help her when she changed the big Mercedes plus some cash for three smaller but more modern cars for herself, Amelia and Katarina.

Nadia asked if it was Ania's idea or mine and she told her it was a joint idea.

"Maybe he teach Katarina too, she need to drive soon for vet... animal college..." Nadia mused and smiled.

That night, in bed with the older woman, we talked about Sabastian and what I had overheard at the garage.

"She is pretty and all my girls have nice asses" she replied proudly.

"This one is very nice too" I replied, patting it, "Very kissable."

"What is kissables?"

"Kissable is this!" and I rolled over and she landed on the bed, I turned her face down and kissed her cheeks while she shrieked with laugher.

I let her go and she stuck her ass in the air so I dived between her cheeks and licked her from pussy to asshole. Up and down a few times and she spread her cheeks for my tongue to play with her smaller hole.

"Jamie... ahhh... Jamie you want try in there?"

"I'd love to but only if you are ready Nadia."

"Girls say it good, you very gentle. He rough, I use lotion if I had time, then it okay but he not wait."

"I have special lotion, very slippery."

There wasn't much left in the tube but the KY should be arriving very soon I thought as I turned her onto her back and kissed her. She returned my kisses enthusiastically, I moved down to lick her pussy to build her passion up for the main event and then tried something different.

We lay on our sides in a sixty-nine so she could practice sucking me, while I went for her G-spot. This worked very well because as she got more excited, she sucked me deeper but she was breathing faster and could not breathe when she had two thirds in her mouth and throat.

She eased back until she could do both and that was fine with me. I had fore and middle fingers in her pussy and added the next one in her tight ass after dunking it in with the others. She moaned and squeezed all three and then relaxed until the little finger joined it.

Now I could work her G-spot and ass at the same time, stretching one hole and building an orgasm in the other, hopefully she would associate the pleasure from one hole, with something sliding in and out of the other one. I was certainly working for her as she was moaning almost continuously and was humping my hand quite quickly and only holding my cock.

"Jamie..." she moaned, then her eyes went wide open, "I CUM!!"

I pumped furiously as she sprayed juices against my palm, alternating between crying out and moaning. As her climax subsided, I sat up and reached for the tissue to dry my hand and then the lube, squeezing the last out of the tube and applying some on her ass and the rest on me.

She rolled onto her back brought her knees up and wide as I repositioned myself, I placed the tip against her small hole and pushed gently but firmly. She gasped as the head disappeared and I paused before starting to move in and out, slowly going deeper, watching her face for any sigh of pain.

Her eyes were closed in concentration and she was still breathing quickly but her lips were showing a slight smile. When my balls squashed against her ass cheeks she opened her eyes and her mouth in surprise.

"Is all in?" she gasped.

"It certainly is Nadia, how do you feel?"

"I feel very full but you not hurt me, it feel good Jamie..."

I started with slow but deep strokes, her ass was hot and smooth and felt wonderfully tight. She hooked her legs around my ass and pulled me in faster, I took the hint and sped up a little. I took one of her hands and put it on her pussy and she got the message and started rubbing herself.

She was heading towards another orgasm and I tried to judge my own to be just after hers and sped up again. Her fingers worked quickly her eyes open and staring in concentration, her mouth open and panting again, then I felt her squeeze my cock hard, her head went back and she cried out loudly,

"Ahhh... AAHH!! AAAAHHHHH!!"

She squirted on my belly, her juices lubricating my cock so it slipped much easier and then with a cry of 'Cumming!' I came hard, ecstatic spurts of semen blasted into her bowels until I was drained. She smiled and pulled me down on top of her and hugged me, kissing my chest, her legs still around my ass, holding me deep inside of her.

I pushed my arms straight and reached for the toilet roll and pulled off two long lengths and gave her one. I eased out and she cleaned herself, squeezing out a good amount of cum and an embarrassing fart in the process, while I cleaned myself and tried not to laugh.

Lay on my back to catch my breath and she crawled on top of me for a kiss.

"How do you feel now Nadia?" I asked, hoping she was not too sore.

"I feel... I feel happy, little sore but okay, much better, never cum with him" she replied, kissing me again.

"Nadia... I want to ask you something that you have probably never done, so please don't get angry or upset, it is only a question" I said carefully.

"I trust you Jamie, what is question?"

"You know that Ania sometimes sleeps with her best friend Rosie and they make love" and she nodded, "And you know that the girls have been doing the same thing here, do you have a problem with them doing that?" and she lay quietly, thinking before answering.

"Girls not have much fun growing up and less when they eighteen... you show us all what making love should be. We all love each other, we family, I not have problem with that in private, why Jamie?"

"Because they think you are missing out on the family love and want you to do it with them."

"Kurva! Why they want old lady when they have young pretty girls to love!" she cried, then cried louder when I gave her ass cheeks a hard, double handed slap. "Why you spank me?"

"I told you before, you are not old, only older than them! They all love you and want you to share that love. Have you ever made love with another girl, when you were younger?" I said pressing her.

"I... no... yes... a little..."

"Tell me about it please."

"Hmm, okay Jamie, I was sixteen, my best friend lived on farm, two kilometres from my home. I stay with her sometimes for many years. We talk about boys and kissing but not know how, only see on TV, we practice kissing in hay barn" she explained.

"One day everyone gone early to farm auction, we stay in my bed and kiss, then touch each other, take off nighties and touch, kiss breasts, feel pussy with fingers, make each other feel good but not kiss pussy, not know about that. We did that few times but we caught and punished, I not see her again, she went to different college."

"Would you like to do that again?" I asked and she knew where this was going and hesitated.

"I know what pussy taste like and ass, he made me clean him after fuck, I hate that because I forced to do it. If not he beat me, then make me do it."

"I understand that but if it is your choice with a loving family would you do it?"

"I... I would but only if they want to do it with me, I not force them."

"Of course not but they love you and have been through bad times and have seen you stay strong for them. They love you and would love to love you in that way too. There is one other question if you say yes to that one" I said mysteriously, without explaining.

"Why not ask question then I answer both."

"Because I have a plan which would involve all of you but I need an answer to the first question before I explain."

She thought for a while and finally said,

"Yes, I would like to play with them like you play with me, what is other question?"

"Would you like to be with just one of them or sometimes with more than one?" I asked carefully.

"I not know, I never do that before, never even think that... but... hmm, it give me naughty thoughts... two girls or three and me..." she mused, visualising it.

"And what about with me too?"

"Ha-ha-ha... how you do four girls at same time?"

"I have done two, Ania and Rosie, I would have to work harder but I have a plan."

"Okay Jamie, I would like to love all my girls, if they wanted an old la... ahh I sorry... older girl to play with, now what is plan?" and I smiled wickedly.