'Pixie' Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bad slave has to be punished!" I said firmly and turned her over.

Nadia's hands were still tied behind her back so I removed the scarf and doubled it, I gripped her wrists and used the scarf to whip her ass as hard as I could with the soft material and she laughed. I put the scarf down and gave her cheeks a good slap each making her cry out in shock and surprise.

I went back to whipping her with the scarf and she got the message, moaning in pain at the severe beating she was getting.

"Now maybe you will learn to be an obedient slave for your master!"

"Yes Master, I good slave now."

I released her hands and lifted her ass up until she was on her knees, then kissed her slightly pink cheeks, a few on each cheek. I gave her some more oral and went for her G-spot until she was moaning again, then rolled her over and spread her legs again. This time I guided my cock between her wet lips and in a few strokes bottomed out.

"Now what are you going to do slave?"

"I be good slave for Master... Master big cock make slave happy... slave love Master" she replied, smiling.

I started to move, stroking deeply in and out, then pulled out and we kissed passionately before resuming. Nadia was still excited from her recent cumming and was soon on her way again. I had been hard for some time and was heading the same way, hopefully we would arrive at the same time.

As our passions rose, our breathing became faster, we were sweating and I had increased my thrusting rate. She pinched my nipples and her own, squeezing and tweaking as much pleasure as she could for both of us, then brought her legs up and put them as far around my waist as she could reach.

This opened her up and my balls slapped wetly against her ass that had been covered with the lubrication from her pussy. We were both moaning and I could feel her pussy clenching my cock spasmodically.

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhhh!" she cried and I went faster trying to catch her up. "Jamieeee... cumming, AHHHH!!" and I felt her squeeze me tightly, outside and inside which was suddenly very slippery.

I was almost there and pounded her into the mattress, she pulled me down taking my whole weight and scratched my back and then my ass, which was the final straw. The sexy sensation of her short nails scraping my ass cheeks made my balls tighten and then blast cum deep into her womb.

I thrust again forcing the next spurt to follow the first, again and again until my cock was only twitching pleasantly. I pushed my arms straight again and looked down at her, she was looking up at me with wet, shining eyes and I thought I'd hurt her but she smiled and murmured,

"Was I good slave?" and then added, "Master..."

"Mmmm... new slave was very good, how did you like that role-play game Nadia?" Knowing it was dangerously close to what her husband did to her but I need not have worried.

"It like husband BUT this not hurt, even spanking nice, you make me cum, fuck me with big cock, make me cum again, it very good Jamie" she added and laughed, "When you come in summer we try again, I be mistress and you slave."

"Anything to make you happy Nadia" I concluded.

We cleaned up and lay cuddling then she asked,

"When we do driver training with feet?"

I still needed a few minutes to recover before I was going to be ready for that so I stalled by talking to her about driving a manual car.

"Girls say it hard to use hands, feet and look where driving, I like automatic, it easy, now Jamie...?" she said sexily, stroking my cock, "We go again or do training?"

"Ahh, we do both, let me set up my manual car first" and I set up the pillows and sat leaning against them. "Now Nadia I am the driver's seat and my feet are the pedals, now sit in the seat and we will go for a drive." She looked at me and at my feet which I moved up and down and made 'Brooom' noises and she laughed, then she spotted my hard cock.

"If I sit on seat, it hurt you Jamie."

"It depends where I put this" and held it upright and she laughed harder.

"Mmmm... it last time maybe..." she said, reaching for the KY.

Of course I had to change my procedure from what I did with Katarina because this was going somewhere tighter. I warmed Nadia up orally and slipped one then two fingers into my target, when she was ready, I lubed myself and she carefully sat her ass on my cock, gradually working her way down until she was sitting on my lap.

"Now do all the things that you would do to drive out to the road as if on a lesson" I told her.

She giggled and then put her seatbelt on and started the car, I told her to use the left foot for the brake for just this time and operated them when she applied pressure. After the initial 'Brooom' noises of the engine she concentrated on her driving and I gripped her waist ready for the journey.

She started and I bounced her a little and she sighed as we visualised driving along the track to the road. At the road I told her to turn left, she indicated checked both ways and turned the wheel, while I just moved her a little. After a minute I told her that the road was blocked by an accident so we would have to detour through the forest so she turned left again.

I bounced her a lot more as she drove along the rough forest road, this was getting us both excited, then I had an idea and told her to stop the car.

"There seems to be a problem with the car battery, it needs charging then we can drive further" and I pulled her vibrator from under another pillow and she laughed, took it applied some gel and slipped it into her pussy and turned it on with a loud moan from her.

I could feel the vibrations through her body and it felt really good. We found that we had to keep our legs together to stop the toy escaping, then we drove on over the rough road. This worked even better that it had with Katarina because of the vibrations and I soon had to speed up the car (and the bouncing).

She stopped the pretence of turning the steering wheel and use one hand to work the vibrator and the other to play with her nipples, moaning and panting at the same time.

"Ahh... cu-cu-mming s-s-soon Ja-Ja-Jamieee" she gasped.

"Me too!" I cried, bouncing her rapidly.

I knew that the three sisters were in the guest bedroom next door and were having fun together, I heard one of them crying 'Brooom, Brooom' and laughing.

I hoped that Amelia had not been told what that was all about as she was the only one not to have experienced this driving method. Meanwhile Nadia was thrusting the vibrator rapidly in and out of her pussy faster than I could bounce her but it didn't matter as she was seconds away from cumming and I wasn't far behind.

"Jamieeee!!" she cried.

She was holding the vibrator deeply inside her and clenching my cock tightly with her ass muscles as she came and I fired off a big jet of cum into her tight ass tunnel, followed by about three more and some nice twitches. I hugged her tightly, playing with her tits and kissing her neck as we recovered.

It was all very comfortable so we stayed that way for a couple of minutes as my cock slowly diminished; then we separated and cleaned up.

"You did that with Katarina and Ania but not Amelia?" she asked.

"Yes but you are the first one to do it in the ass and Mel will get to choose tomorrow night" I replied.

"Ha! I do something others not do!" and she laughed and then crawled on top of me and kissed me gently, "I miss you when you go home... and not just for big cock, you wonderful man, Ania very lucky."

"And we will miss you all too but we'll be back in a couple of months and we can talk on the phone and... ahh, I've just thought, we can set up Skype on our computers..."

"What is Skype Jamie?"

I briefly explained the principle of linking the two or three computers and maybe even adding my parents when we got home.

"So we talk to you and see a picture of you?"

"No Nadia, it will be like watching a TV but it will be live and you will see us talking to you" I explained and she was quite excited but we had to sleep, which came eventually.

Chapter 23.

Over breakfast I explained the principle of Skype to them all.

"Now that you have an income from the garage Nadia, you could buy a laptop each and skype each other and us from college or wherever you are, you just have to agree a time and date and connect."

After the usual routine involving the animals, which didn't take long with five of us to share the work, we opened the bin with the fermenting potato mash and gave it a good stirring before refitting the lid for another week.

I set up Skype on the computer in the office, showing them all how to do it, then did the same on mine and Ania's laptops, demonstrating by making a call from mine to hers from across the room. They were all impressed and were looking forward to trying it when we were back in England.

That evening Artur and Sabastian Kaminski arrived at five-thirty to give Nadia and Katarina another driving lesson each, with Amelia tagging along with her sister. Ania and I went for a run while they were out and were soaking in the bath together when they arrived home.

They talked about their lessons while we ate, Katarina was getting the hang of the manual gearbox, looking for the lever less often. They also told Ania and me that Artur and Sabastian had invited the three of them to dinner at their house in Sunday evening.

Later Nadia pulled me to one side and told me that when she drove on their track each way she was reminder of the 'Special driving with feet' that she did last night was a little damp in her panties.

"Amelia get that tonight, she little angry no one tell her what it is" She added and laughed wickedly.

We did the washing up and sat watching TV before Amelia dragged me (not unwilling), to the bathroom to get ready for bed. There was a lot of giggling coming from the living room as we made our way up the stairs which didn't help Amelia's temperament.

I was first into bed and lay there waiting for her, expecting her to snuggle close for a kiss to start our lovemaking but she didn't. She lay on her back looking up at the ceiling for a minute then asked,

"Why are you all mean to me, sisters and even mother whisper and laugh about 'Special driving with feet'? They not tell me anything, I think, is it good or bad... I not believe you do anything bad so must be good but why, it just a driving lesson or not?" she asked, still not looking at me.

"I have my license, not need driving lessons, only go to watch Kat not tease Sabastian..."

"You will not find out, one way or the other by staying over there Amelia" I replied quietly and added, "We can always just go to sleep."

I turned onto my side facing away from her and waited to see what she would do. After another minute I could feel vibrations in the bed and turned over and saw that I had guessed correctly, she was crying quietly. I sighed and decided to take a firm line with her, at least to start with.

"Amelia! Get your ass over here now!" I snapped and she moved quickly, lying next to me and looking at me with wet eyes. "Explain yourself, why are you crying?"

"I-I-I feel... I not know how I feel!" she snapped back, "I go college, study hard, not have many friends, not like Kat... she study hard too but have fun with friends. My friends study hard, no time for fun... then father die and we much happier but no fun... then you bring Ani home, we miss her" She explained haltingly.

"She tell us you help her get better, want you to make us better... Kat want to but I not sure but she say it fun so I say yes..."

"And was it fun Mel?" I asked the girl quietly, taking her hand in mine.

"Yes, it good fun, you talk to us like adults, explain things with no punishment, no pain, only fun. You show us all how love with man and woman should be and we all fall in love with you but soon you go home and we worried you and Ani take the fun with you..." she replied starting to cry again.

I pulled her to me and hugged her, then wiped her tears away, looked into her eyes and smiled.

"We also taught you all how love with two or more women could be, you are family and all embraced that love and will continue to do so long after we have gone. You also have a young man who is very interested in you and you seem to like him too so I have a warning for you. Do not treat him like a substitute for me, he does not deserve that" I explained.

"He is totally different and has had a different upbringing and experiences, his views on sex will be different, treat him gently and if you decide to make love with him, tell him what you like. If he's not done it before teach and encourage him, whatever you do will please him but take your time, no deep throating at first and leave anal until much later."

"When we do it for first time, I Skype you alone and tell you what we do."

"He is expecting a very inexperienced girl, you will have to tell him some of what your father did to you but not about me or making love with your sisters or mother okay?"

"We all miss you... and big cock!" she added with a laugh, suddenly giving him a squeeze.

"Well you do have your toys, Ani and I will come back for a few weeks in the summer."

"I stop being silly little girl now and enjoy big cock, I want big fuck for last night alone with you!"

"Then help yourself Mel" and she did, grabbing my cock in both hands and sucking on the rest while I caressed her ass before slipping a finger into her pussy.

There followed a good oral session with Mel sat on my face and cumming into my mouth. Then I made her cum by massaging her G-spot and stuffing her slippery pussy and filling it full of hot cum as she came for the third time. We recovered and cuddled, I told her about the 'Special driving with feet' but missed out one detail until I became hard again.

I made the pillow seat and sat in it, holding my cock up vertically, inviting her to choose where she would sit.

"Where did others sit Jamie?"

"Ani and Kat used their pussies, Mama used the other one..."

"Hmm... we not do that for long time now so we do that now" and she opened a drawer and took out her vibrator and the KY gel.

Mel lay on her side and lifted her leg up to show me her pussy, she rubbed her buzzing red toy around her lips and clit before feeding it inside her. She worked it in and out for a while then added some KY and pressed it against her tiny asshole and moaned quietly, then louder as she pushed.

Slowly it disappeared until only the control knob was showing, my control knob was standing rigidly to attention too as I watched her slide the toy in and out. After a couple of minutes she looked at me and then at my cock and smiled.

"Time for 'Special driving lesson with feet' Jamie" and she removed the vibrator and wiped it clean, leaving it on the bed and crawled over to me.

I was sat like a seat with a pillow behind my back and holding my cock, she faced away from me and straddled my thighs. I grabbed her hips and kissed her tight little cheeks, making her giggle then guided her down to where she was holding my cock in the right position to impale herself.

She slowly sat and made herself comfortable, then turned so that I could kiss her.

"Now put your feet on top of mine, the right is the accelerator and the left is the clutch as this is a manual car, hold the steering wheel and we will go for a drive. Starting from in front of the house, we will drive up the track and turn left, remember to change gear properly, okay Mel?"

"Mmm... yes Jamie, drive up track and turn left..."

She started the car and pressed the clutch and put it in gear, as she accelerated slowly I gripped her hips and jiggled her up, down and around, making her gasp in surprise. I followed the same procedure as I had with the others for a bumpy journey and like with her mother I used the vibrator in her pussy.

By the time I came she had cum three times and was exhausted, we cleaned up and lay together and laughed about the lesson.

"I miss this when you gone Jamie" she sighed.

"Maybe by the time we come back, Sabastian will be doing this with you, so you won't need me anymore."

"Maybe... but he not have big cock like you."

"How do you know Mel?" I asked, grinning.

"We kiss and cuddle, we touch each other, I feel cock over clothes, it much bigger than father but smaller than you" she described and grinned at me too.

"How long before you get intimate with him, do you think Mel?"

"I not know yet, we only do three driving lessons and four dates, maybe next date we...?" and she made hand stroking movements, "Maybe more in three or four more dates. I take your advice, go slow, I tell some about abuse, I listen to what he say."

"Will you keep shaving your pussy?"

"Yes Jamie, I like it smooth, he not get hair in teeth" and we both laughed, kissed and slept.

The next day was quiet with the usual routine, Ania and I ran again and got caught in a cold shower and had to run the last two miles soaking wet. We had to undress in the warm kitchen to the other's women's amusement, then had a long soak in a hot bath, getting out looking pink and wrinkly.

That night was my last with Katarina and she made sure it was a good one for both of us. She came from my oral foreplay, then surprised me by doing something that no other woman had ever done to me before, she licked my ass and probed it with her tongue.

It was very nice but I preferred when she licked my balls with my cock down her throat, then sucked the cum out and swallowed it all with relish. Katarina was so eager that she had me hard in no time and was lying on top of me riding my cock while working her vibrator in and out of her ass and came for the second time.

Next she wanted to swop around so cleaned the toy then knelt on her hands and knees so that I could stuff her ass while she used one hand to support herself and the other to ram the vibrator into her pussy. This worked well for both of us and she came twice before I came once.

We lay together, recovering from our exertions, when she said sadly,

"I miss you... and Ani too when you go to England, toys are nice but big cock is better."

"We will be back in eight weeks, maybe by then you will have passed your driving test, have your own car and a nice boyfriend" I explained and she brightened, "That will make me very proud of my little Kitty Kat."

She 'meowed' and purred in my ear, then kissed me and settled down to sleep.

Friday was our last full day with Ania's family in Poland and they were determined to have a party. Nadia made Polish party food and desserts and even cakes. There was Polish beer, that cherry liquor that the girls liked and of course, our 'twice distilled' vodka.

We played Polish and international music and all danced with each other, we ate well and drank a little as we didn't want to spoil our evening entertainment by getting drunk. Nadia, Amelia and Katarina would be living on party left-overs for a couple of days, after we had gone.

Matriarch Nadia called an end to the party at eight forty-five and we cleared up the food but they would do the washing up in the morning, after taking us to the airport. We washed, cleaned our teeth and peed before assembling in the guest bedroom with all the toys, lube and one very eager cock.

We paired off for kissing and caressing, swapping frequently, then formed an oral circle and reversed it before getting down to using the toys and the cock. The strap-on was worn by all of the girls and each one was DP'd with my cock in their pussies for the experience.

All of them came at least four times with Kat taking the lead, I came three times; once in each of the older women (Ania would have hers and lots of it, when we were home). We were at it until midnight, then Ania and I retired to her bedroom for a good sleep, the next day would be a long one for us, the other three stayed in the guest bedroom.