'Pixie' Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's something you could try at times when you are alone with nothing to do. Sit up as though you were about to drive a car" I explained so she sat up naked in the bed and I packed pillows behind her like a car seat.

"Now close your eyes and pretend that you are about to drive to college in your own car. Go through the whole procedure from shutting the door to parking in the car park, for this drive there are no other cars on the road, you can even make car engine sounds like a little child."

She laughed but did it anyway to be realistic.

She closed the door and put her seatbelt on before starting the engine, she put it in gear and I said 'BANG' loudly. She looked at me and I told her that she didn't use the clutch and she apologised and started again. This time she used the clutch, put it in gear, checked her mirror and eased up the clutch and I said 'Bang' again.

"You forgot to take off the hand brake" and she swore in Polish and started again.

She 'pulled away' correctly and drove down the track to the road and stopped, indicated to turn right, looked both ways and pulled out and turned. She accelerated and changed gear to second, third and fourth.

"There is junction but we have right way" she explained and drove on.

"Half a kilometre there is a roundabout, we take the third exit" then she just swung left and I explained how to do it correctly before letting her carry on and park in the car park at college.

"You can add things that Sabastian teaches you into your pretend driving but the main thing is changing gear without looking where the lever is and getting your feet working correctly. I have a nice idea we can try later after I give you a prize for driving well."

"What prize Jamie?" so I whispered in her ear and she gave a little scream of delight and threw herself into my arms. I'd promised to make her cum twice before we played a sexy game.

I gave her a severe oral workout for her first cumming and rubbed her G-spot for her second squirting cum.

"When I get cock Jamie" she pouted.

"In a minute Kat" and I replaced the pillows to make the car seat again and sat in it.

"Now I'm a car seat, come and sit on it" and she laughed as I held my cock upright.

She slowly sat down with her pussy impaled on my cock, still giggling.

"Now put your feet on mine like the car pedals and drive, changing gear properly."

She held the steering wheel, started the car, put it in gear and drove. I held her waist and bounced her up and down, explaining that it was their bumpy track and she loved it. She changed gear turned corners and went faster so I bounced her quicker.

Kat was grunting with each bump, her pussy leaking and she was breathing faster. My arms were getting tired and I wanted us to cum while I still had the strength so told her to go faster. She cried out first, gripped my cock hard with her internal muscles and came on my lap.

The extra tightness started me on the race for home and I bounced her as fast as I could, finally exploding into her eager pussy, both of us panting and giggling at the silly game. When we recovered, had cleaned up and were lying together cuddling she said.

"Every time I drive our road, I will feel your big cock in my pussy... I love you Jamie I will be sad when you gone."

"I love you too little Kitty-Kat and don't forget, we will be back for a few weeks during the summer break"

"Four months long time without cock..."

"You have your toy and your sister and mother to play with, which you didn't have before."

"That true and maybe boyfriend too..." she sighed and then laughed.

"Be cautious with him, he probably hasn't had a girlfriend before, don't scare the shit out of him or he'll run away" I advised.

"Okay Jamie, I not fuck him on first date!" and she looked really mischievous.

I patted her ass and she purred.

"Mmmm, you want my tight ass Jamie?"

"Always Kat but we should sleep, it's late."

"Then why you cock all big and hard, huh?" she asked giving him a squeeze.

"Okay Kat, you win, one gentle ass fuck coming up" I teased.

"Ha! Maybe last time for months, gently is for good girls, I want be bad girl tonight, want big cock hard and fast... vibrator in pussy too... or you too tired?" she teased back and laughed.

"Okay Kitty-Kat, you asked for it!" and I sat up and grabbed her, turning her ninety degrees and held her across my lap.

I slapped a cheek making her squeak and the cheek wobble delightfully so did it to the other one. Kat grabbed a pillow and buried her head in it and screamed but it only sounded quiet. I gave each cheek another five smart slaps on each cheek until it was quite pink.

I released her and she got up on her knees and looked at me with tears in her eyes and I thought that I had gone too far, until she grinned.

"Right bad Kitty, head down, ass up, legs straight and feet apart, NOW!" and she turned around and adopted the required position, her ass at the right height.

I knelt between her feet and kissed each cheek lingeringly, one for each slap then gave her a hard lick from clit to asshole and she moaned loudly. I did it again then lifted her legs up and placed them on my shoulders and continued licking and added probing with the point of my tongue as well.

It was an uncomfortable position to stay in for too long so I lifted her legs up above my head, closed them and flipped her onto her back. She landed with a squeal but before she could complain, I had her legs spread wide and was back at work sucking on her clit, making her gasp and moan louder.

I pushed a finger into her ass and pumped it, then added two into her very wet pussy and went for her G-spot. It only took her a two or three minutes of this minutes before she came hard, her love juice splattering against my pumping hand, her ass bucking to encourage me the go harder.

She cried out and moaned between the cries, I pulled out my hand and pushed my cock into her pussy a few times before pulling out and guiding it into her lubed ass. I eased the head in but then only took three or four strokes to fully impale her.

Her legs gripped me, her heels pulled my ass in hard. She was panting and moaning louder, then grabbed the pillow and put it over her face to reduce the sound. I continued the pound her as my passion rose like a soon to erupt volcano.

The pressure built up and so did my speed until the volcano blew its top, I grunted a loud 'AHHH' and blasted cum as deep into her gripping ass as I could. Kat felt the explosion, gripped me tighter and came again loudly into the pillow, her ass thrusting up as I thrust down into her, creating a loud slap each time which sounded like a round of applause.

Finally I was spent and stopped thrusting, she continued for a few more the stopped too, tossing the pillow she pulled me down and sucked on one of my nipples which were rock hard. She did the other one too even biting it gently and I didn't care, I felt weak but euphoric, drained but elated, it was the best fuck I had ever had but I would never tell Ania that.

She looked as shattered as I felt and laughed between gasps of air, I reached for the tissue, wiped myself and then her ass which looked quite red. I asked her if she was sore...

"No because it was your lovely big cock giving me orgasms, I want do it forever but would have to kill Ani and I not do that, I love her too" she explained weirdly and I put it down to a post-orgasmic reaction.

"Now we go to sleep Kitty-Kat" and she crawled into my arms, we kissed gently a few times and she fell asleep mid-kiss, I struggled not to laugh and wake her up and succeeded heroically.

The following morning I took Nadia out for another short driving lesson she was getting more confident but still kept the speed down and left a good distance between us and any car that dared to get in front of us. The girls were due another lesson with the Kaminski's that evening when they had finished work and had time to go home, shower and change.

Amelia caught Katarina pretend driving in the living room after lunch and asked what she was doing (when she stopped laughing). Her sister informed her that it was Jamie's Special Driving Lesson and then explained what I had told her to do. When Nadia, Ania and I walked in there were two girls pretend driving, we watched for a while and left them to it but I had to explain all over again.

The practical driving instructors arrived at five thirty, giving them half an hour of full daylight and half an hour of twilight before it got dark, by the first week of April they would have two and a half hours of daylight.

Nadia and Artur left first, followed a few minutes later by Sabastian with Katarina driving slowly and Amelia sat in the back, she would not get any practice during these short lessons. Ania and I prepared dinner and started it cooking, then she wanted to know more about my driving method as she wanted to learn to drive too.

I explained and she sat and did what I told her but as she had no experience at all, she made many mistakes. I was very patient and praised her when she got it right and encouraged her when she didn't.

"Kat say you do special way, using your feet, why you not show me that?" she asked a little petulantly.

"I will show you tonight, okay Ani?" and she was happy with that.

The drivers returned, Katarina and Nadia came in straight away bringing Artur with them so that Amelia and Sabastian could have a little personal time. Nadia made coffee for herself and Artur and talked in the kitchen, Katarina caught Ania copying my driving method and laughed.

"He make you do that too Ani, it like child do but it helps co... co-ordinate hands and feet. What about...?"

"I will instruct her on that technique tonight" I said firmly and she laughed.

"What funny Kat?" Ania snapped.

"You can tell me in morning" she replied and went upstairs.

Amelia came in and Artur went out, Ania stopped 'driving' and as her sister and mother joined us in the living room.

"How did it go girls?" I asked and Nadia giggled as usual.

Katarina allowed her mother to go first.

"It go very well, extra lessons help, he very impressed. I drive to old industrial park and practice reversing, we stop and he tell me about rules of road for junctions, overtaking and roundabouts. Last one difficult because no roundabouts here but he find one on Saturday for me" she explained happily.

"Kat do very well too" Amelia told us as Katarina came downstairs to join us, "She practice Jamie's pretend driving method many times. She bounce a little to start but not look for gear lever or hand brake, concentrate on road, he not have to grab wheel at all."

"Ania do pretend driving now and she get 'special lesson with feet' tonight" the middle sister said.

"What is 'special lesson with feet' Jamie?" Nadia asked, "Why you not do that with me?"

"Or me!" added Amelia.

"Because I only thought about the idea last night and tried it out on Kat" I told them.

"Was it good Katarina?" Nadia asked innocently.

"Oh yes Mama, it very good" she replied trying not to laugh.

"You teach me tomorrow night please Jamie" the mother begged.

"And me next night" Amelia exclaimed.

"But no one tells the others about it, okay girls?"

"Okay" they chorused and laughed, especially Katarina who knew what was coming for them.

Chapter 22.

That night in bed with Ania she asked about the 'special lesson with feet' and was told that she had to wait until later. We followed a similar procedure to the one I had done with Kat the night before and before she had fully recovered from her climax, I told her about the special with feet she laughed but when I held my cock for her to sit on she grinned wickedly.

"I have to sit on your gear lever?"

"You decide where it goes, then we go for a drive honey."

"It go in pussy, ass not ready for that big lever."

She lowered her pussy down my shaft and put her feet on the pedals, started the car and drove slowly up the bumpy track. I bounced her over the bumps that were far worse than the actual track but she didn't complain at all.

In fact the whole trip was on a bumpy road, gradually getting faster and rougher until she came again and a couple of minutes later, so did I. She squeezed me deliciously and I did the same to her breasts and nipples, kissing her neck and shoulder.

It was good fun but not a serious lesson, we cleaned up and lay cuddling and discussing the cost of her learning to drive at home.

"The problem is that I don't have a car unless my parents buy me one and pay for the insurance to drive it. You would have to apply for a driving license here because you are not a British citizen and we would have to do that this week and Mama would have to send it to you at the flat" I explained and continued,

"Then I could give you driving lessons and teach you our rules of the road before you take some lessons which are expensive. If you don't apply this week you will have to wait until we come back in the summer break."

"I talk to Mama in the morning, she tell me what I need."

We kissed and settled down for the night, tomorrow was going to be quite busy.

I felt confident enough in Nadia's driving to let her drive to Wroclaw to get the forms, photographs and copies of Ania's ID done. She was very nervous once we got into the city but found a big car park with plenty of spaces and left it there while we walked.

We got the forms, Ania filled them out, had passport style photos taken and copies of her ID made, then Nadia wrote out a cheque to pay for the license and it was handed in to the traffic department. Much relieved, we left and walked around the city, playing the part of sight-seers, we stopped after a while and had coffee and cakes in a café in one of the squares.

Amelia drove home as I didn't want to stress Nadia out trying to get out of the city, we arrived at three pm and just relaxed with Nadia going for a long soak in the bath. Later she remembered to call Artur Kaminski at the garage before they went home, to ask if she could change their driving lessons from Saturday to Sunday because it was the day that we were flying home and would need to be driven to the airport in her car.

It was fine with them, they just asked for it to be an hour later as it was Sunday and they usually had a lie-in. Katarina teased her mother about the 'special driving lesson with feet', telling her that it was difficult and required a lot of concentration.

I must give Nadia all due respect, she sat there and told her daughter that as head of the household, she would try her best and if Katarina and Ania could do it then so would she! We prepared dinner and ate it but as the evening went on I noticed that Nadia was looking more than a little nervous so I winked at her and smiled and she relaxed a little.

"Do I still need this 'special training' if I drive automatic Jamie?"

"Yes you all will appreciate it but we will do it later, you did very well with your driving today. I'm sure Artur will be impressed that you drove to the city and parked, ask him how long it will take from applying for the driving test to actually taking it?"

"I ask him before, he tell me four or five weeks."

"Then I think you should apply in two weeks' time, you will have done almost twenty lessons by then maybe he should give you some in the city because that is where you will take the test."

"Okay, I talk to him on Sunday lesson, enough talk now, I would like some fun before serious driving lesson Jamie" she asked firmly and I guessed that she had been picking up Katarina's expressions.

"If you want some fun then you shall have it..." and took her hand and led her to the bathroom and then followed her up the stairs, gazing happily at her ass action, which she emphasized for me and laughed as I hung my tongue out.

Once we were naked and in her bed, she sat on me and stated that she wanted some fun again, so I pushed her off me and pinned her to the bed, holding her wrists in my hands and kissed her. She kissed me back just as firmly, wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed quite hard.

She was fairly strong, which was not surprising considering that she had to most of the work around the house and deal with the garden and the animals too, when the girls were at college. I let her wrists go and she hugged me almost as hard so I sat up and she came with me so I slapped her ass with both hands.

"Ahh..." she gasped and smiled.

"So do you like it a little rough sometimes Nadia?"

"We married over twenty years, he always very rough, sometimes not so rough if he tired, he take longer which make it better for me, he never gentle like you" she replied "If you rough, you not hurt me but maybe I like."

"I do this with Ani sometimes, I play the master and she plays the slave, this can be similar. Maybe you are a new slave and fight back but no biting or scratching, okay Nadia?"

"Yes I like that game, we do that but not too hard, have sexy fun not pain."

"Can I borrow that scarf you used as a blind fold?"

She took it out of a drawer and gave it to me and I tied her wrists loosely behind her back and told her to stand by the door while I reclined on the bed.

"Ahh, the new slave... hmm a pretty one and small like my other slave but is she trained, maybe not..." I mused, "Come here slave!" but she didn't move, just glared at me.

"A feisty one, come here or be whipped!" I ordered and she walked to the side of the bed.

"Suck my cock slave and no biting or you will be beheaded!" but she didn't move.

I stood up and ordered her to kneel, pushing her down but gently. Of course I was hard and waved it close to her face, the pressed the tip against her lips but she refused to open her mouth. I gripped her hair and said,

"Give it a good sucking or I'll feed you to the... (I was going to say lions but this wasn't a Roman scene, then I remembered that we were in Eastern Europe) ...wolves."

She opened her mouth and pushed her mouth onto my cock, taking more than half, I felt her teeth gently bite but I shook her head a little and she stopped and started sucking. I released her hair and she continued, moving her head forwards and back.

I held the back of her head gently, pretending to force her deeper and she took my cock all the way in. Nadia moved her head back and forth, breathing through her nose as she went back but I didn't want to cum this way so stepped back.

"Not bad for a new slave, you please me so far so I will allow you to feel some pleasure in return... get up and lie on the bed!" I ordered and she stood quickly and lay back across the bed.

I pulled her towards me until her ass was on the edge and spread her legs, kneeling between them. She was freshly shaved and her lips were slightly open and leaking moisture so I licked from bottom to top savouring the collected juice and she struggled to stay silent as an angry slave would do.

I put in a lot of effort to make her cum but she kept quiet, although she started writhing a little so I changed tactics and knelt on the bed and pushed two fingers into her pussy and started rubbing her G-spot, making her gasp.

"Ahh little slave, it pleases me to make my pets cum when they don't want to, I admire your resistance but you cannot stop this... you WILL cum for me!" I told her and laughed.

She tried closing her legs but my fingers could still move inside so she gave up and allowed me to rapidly bring her to a crying climax. I spread her legs and licked her juices in the aftermath of her orgasm but she closed her legs around my head and squeezed as though to suffocate me.

I had taken a good breath so had time to stop her, I pretended to struggle but was only changing her position and pushed a finger into her ass. She cried out in surprise and loosened her grip and I escaped to stand over her while she smiled at her success.