'Pixie' Pt. 05

Story Info
Jamie and Ania return to college and plan triple wedding.
26.6k words
4.8
4.6k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

'Pixie' (Part Five)

Categories: Consensual sex, sex toys, group sex, all sex, love.

Jamie and Ania return to college for the start of the penultimate term of their courses. Nadia, Amelia and Katarina start to make plans for the three weddings in Poland in the summer. Jamie researches the regulations and forms that he would need too. They keep in touch with Angela and Jack, and everyone is looking forward to the Easter break...

Chapter 44.

It was cold and sunny as we walked to college, deciding not to take the car but wrap up well against the cold. At the morning break in the cafeteria, I was hugged and kissed by a very excited Rosie and to a lesser degree, by Sarah. Karen and Linda, having taken delivery of our allocation of cheap cigarettes, congratulated us on our forthcoming wedding, but didn't bother to get out of their chairs.

Later, Ania called Angela for a talk and an update, and at the same time I called Jack for the same reason, from a male point of view.

"Hi Jack, how's it going?"

"Hi Jamie, the legs are progressing slowly, I am exercising them but am not allowed to stand on them for a few more weeks" he replied cheerfully.

"Then it won't be long before you're chasing Angie around the flat to give her some hot loving" I laughed.

"She's been very good to me, sideways sex is all I can manage at the moment but it's never boring with that woman, hahaha."

"Don't I know it... anyway, I wanted to ask you a question, would you both be fit and able to take a holiday in Poland for the triple wedding in the summer?" I asked.

"Hmm, that's about twenty weeks, I should be up and walking without the crutches in six, so with physiotherapy and working out at home, I should be fighting fit by then but... I might have trouble getting a week off at the same time as Angie though, as I'll be back to work by then. I'll call the boss and ask, give me a date as soon as possible please."

"Okay, I also wanted to ask about your car?" I enquired, knowing how much he loved his Mazda MX5 convertible.

"Ahhh... an insurance write-off, I'm afraid Jamie" he said sadly, "And the damned insurance company will only pay out half of what it was worth, barely enough for a decent deposit on another car!"

"Will you get another MX5?"

"I don't think so, maybe something a bit bigger and more suitable for a couple, especially as there will probably be a few trips up north to visit her family, I've already met her parents and they are really nice."

"Ahh, it looks like Ania and Angela have finished talking, we'll keep in touch Jack, bye and give Angie a big kiss from me."

"Bye Jamie, mmm-mmmm."

"What!?"

"I tell Angie to give him big kiss from me" Ania told me, sitting on my lap.

I hung up and pulled her to me and gave her a lingering kiss.

"That's one from Jack"

"He give nice kisses" she giggled.

"So does Angie, let's kiss them again."

As time passed and the weather started to warm up (although Ania was happy that it didn't get down to minus 30 degrees at night like it does in Poland sometimes, and so was I). We worked hard, went running at least once a week and were on Skype regularly with Nadia, Amelia and Katarina, plus Angela and Jack.

Both Nadia and I had investigated, the requirements for the marriages in Poland, and I had looked up what would be needed here for our own ceremony. We conferred to calculate a timeline to have it all come together at the right time.

I needed my passport, birth certificate and a copy of it translated by a registered Polish translator, an Affidavit of Marital Status (Nadia will send me a Polish one) and a CNI (Certificate of No Impediment) from the Foreign Office, to state that I can legally get married in Poland.

Ania only needed her ID and her birth certificate, but both Nadia and Artur would need the Death Certificates of their spouses as well.

We also discussed whether to have a church wedding or a registry office ceremony. It would not be a problem for those living in Poland, but I would have to attend a series of meetings with the priest to discuss how to be a good husband etc and get another certificate from him.

It would not be practical for me to miss a week of college to attend and I would also need my Certificate of Baptism and Certificate of Confirmation, of which I only had the first available (I had never been confirmed). Therefore, it was decided that all three weddings would be at their Registry Office.

We still had time to go clubbing with Rosie and Sarah, having a noisy orgy in the latter's room, just to wind up Karen and Linda. Rosie also stayed in the apartment on Saturday nights for some fun, then went home after lunch the next day to recover, ready for college on the Monday.

By the Easter break, I had the Polish translated birth certificate and the CNI from the Foreign Office and had filled out the Affidavit. We flew to Poland and were met and warmly greeted by Katarina again, on the way to her home, she told us of her latest studies and about how my talk with Bruno had changed him.

"He is slower than before but in a good way, he thinks before he speaks or does anything and is very gentle with me when we kiss and cuddle now."

"Has your intimacy progressed beyond that Kat?" I asked carefully, watch for her reactions.

She held her breath, blushing deeply, before letting the air out of her lungs slowly.

"Yes" she said quietly, "We made love in the back of my estate car, out in the forest. I explained everything to him slowly, and he was so serious that I struggled not to laugh. I gave him a short blowjob, but it made my jaw ache, then instructed him on doing the same to me."

"His technique wasn't very good, but he made up for it with his enthusiasm and had me cumming in five minutes. I lay on top of him and eased backwards, guiding his big cock into me and I felt full up, I slid back and forth, then he grabbed my ass and tried to go faster, but I told him to slow down and it would feel much nicer."

Ania and I were loving her story and getting turned on from it (as I think Kat was).

"He lasted fifteen minutes, until I could tell he was going to cum soon, so I told him that he could go faster but not harder and he nodded, really concentrating. I went faster and he humped upwards, making slapping noises, then with a loud cry he exploded in me."

"I could feel his powerful spurts and that made me cum again, most men shoot five or six spurts, but he did at least ten. When he stopped we just lay there recovering, while he repeated that he loved me, and I felt the same. We used a lot of tissue to clean ourselves up, dressed and cuddled some more before I drove him home. He seems even happier now and Artur has noticed the difference and has thanked me for my work with him."

"Do you think that your relationship with him could be a lasting one, considering his disabilities Kat?" I enquired as we turned into their roadway to the house.

"Hmmm... I don't know, I love him and I am happy to continue to teach him to write and his reading is up to a level of an early teenager. But he is limited to working in the garage and would always have to be supervised....." she mused quietly as she parked.

We carried our baggage into the house and were greeted by Nadia, Artur, then Amelia and Sabastian who were staying for dinner. We spent the afternoon catching up on the family news, but the main topic was the upcoming triple wedding in July.

On the Monday we took the forms to the local registry office who accepted everything except my CNI, so I had to contact the British Embassy in Warsaw to arrange to have a polish one done there. Ania and I borrowed Nadia's car and drove there the next day, showing them my passport and birth certificate. They issued me with a Polish one and then we spent the rest of the day sightseeing.

Once the CNI was handed in to the registry office we could relax and plan the rest of the weddings. The women went off to organise Ania's wedding dress, (Nadia and Amelia's we already made and would be collected closer to the date).

For the remaining ten days, we followed the usual routine of housework, running, sightseeing and making love, occasionally with Kat. All too soon it was time for us to fly home, although this would be the last time that we would be going back to Loughborough, after two weeks staying with my parents (and Angela and Jack) in Bath.

Chapter 45.

We arrived at my parent's home and settled in, we knew that Jack's broken legs had mended well, and he was back to work, but his fitness was still not up to the level he was before the accident. He and Angela had been car hunting, the insurance company had paid out for his wrecked Mazda MX5, although he did not get as much as he thought it was worth.

He had settled on something a little more practical and nothing like a sports car, a two-year-old Honda CR-V SE Hybrid in red. He sent photos of it to me on WhatsApp, and enthused about its features, like Bluetooth, a built-in sat nav, cruise control and all the other gadgets.

Angela laughed about his enthusiasm but agreed that the economy was very good, it was comfortable to sit in and easy to climb in and out of, although it was quite big compared to the MX5. Ania and I went to meet them at his apartment on Sunday afternoon to catch up on all their news.

Ania stayed inside with Angela while Jack took me down to the underground garage to see the car. He was still walking on crutches but could get about quite quickly, although he had to take it carefully negotiating stairs, which were good for building his muscles. I was impressed with the car but told him that our old Volvo, would have to do us for a few more years, as we wanted to save for the deposit for a house once we started working.

Later in discussion Angela admitted that although her and Jack were in a serious loving relationship, she was still nervous about committing fully to it. They were still running both apartments but spending most of their time at his until he was well again.

"If we go clubbing this Friday we can stay at my apartment because of the bigger bed..." she said quietly, looking embarrassed, "We've missed both of you."

"Look, I'm not up to dancing yet, so why don't we just go to the Thai restaurant instead?" Jack put in, this seemed far more logical, so we agreed to do that, Angela made the booking.

We helped my parents as usual around the house and with the cooking, we also discussed the wedding plans, both in Poland and at home, although it would be more like a blessing here, as our Polish wedding would be valid at in the UK.

"Where will we stay for the first week and what about meals?" Mum asked.

"Mama, book you in nice hotel, our house will be full with family, Artur's house too. Hotel owner is customer for Mama's smoked pork and vodka, so give you good room and breakfast" Ania replied, smiling, "You not need lunch after Polish breakfast. You eat with us in evening."

"Ohh" Mum replied.

Friday soon came and we prepared to go and see Angela and Jack. We dressed down a little as we weren't going clubbing but smart enough to go to the restaurant, Ania in a plain black minidress but added a glittery gold belt. When we arrived at Angela's apartment, Jack let us in, he was ready to go but laughingly told us that Angela was still deciding what to wear.

"I go help her choose" Ania said and disappeared into the bedroom.

We sat and talked, then heard shrieks of laughter from Angela and then Ania, it went quiet for a while then there was more laughter. Finally, they emerged with our hostess dressed in a stunning blood red minidress with a plunging neckline. I just stared but Jack laughed and said,

"She's been wanting to wear that ever since she bought it but if she danced in it her tits would be flying out for everyone to see."

"Crudely, but very aptly said my dear" the gorgeous black woman answered, dancing a little and true to her words, her large but firm breasts did swing out of the cleavage, "These puppies are for Jack and my best friends eyes (hands and other bits) only." To which we all laughed.

We went to the restaurant in Jack's almost new car, I was very impressed with it (it would be a long time until I could afford such luxury for Ania and I). The conversation as well as the food, was excellent, as was the service. We returned to Angela's apartment and opened a bottle of red wine and talked about Jack's rehabilitation from his two broken legs.

"It was bloody difficult to start with, my flat was not built to be wheelchair friendly, there are scrapes on all of the door frames which I will have to repaint when I have healed. Doing anything from peeing to washing and cooking would have been a nightmare if it weren't for this beautiful angel, who moved in and did a lot of the work of cooking and cleaning" he explained.

"He insisted on doing as much as he could, while I was at work, he would prepare all of the vegetables in a bowl on his lap, do the dusting, leaving only the high and low places for me to do. He would feed the washing machine and put the damp clothes in the tumble dryer, then fold it up or put them on coat hangers for me to put away."

"I didn't want to leave my apartment unoccupied for a long time so spent random nights there..."

"...but she always made sure I was settled in bed before she left, calling me to say that she was safely home" Jack interrupted.

"What about washing?" I asked.

"I could do most of it myself, but Angie had to wash my feet, as I couldn't reach properly... and they weren't that bad honey" he snapped, having spotted Angela holding her nose and we all laughed.

"How you manage sex?" Ania enquired innocently but was grinning mischievously.

"Hahaha, sixty-nines were fine but the only easy position that was easy was him spooning me for the first few weeks. Once the bones had started to heal and with the help of the weekly physiotherapy sessions, and the exercises they gave him to do at home, we could try other positions carefully" Angela told us.

"I was so relieved to first: be allowed to walk using arm crutches, and then have the plaster casts removed. I was still using the crutches until a week ago, when I handed them back after I was discharged by the physiotherapist."

"Now we go for slow walks every evening to strengthen his legs..."

"...and she tortures me by making me walk up a steep hill" he interrupted again.

"Despite his moaning, he is as determined as I am to get him back to how he was before the accident, and if you interrupt me again JAKE, I will spank your ass until it is bright pink!" Angela snapped, knowing that he hated to be called Jake.

"Ahhh... promises, promises dear" he sighed blissfully, and we all laughed again.

The girls had decided that as it had been so long since we had been together that although we would all be in Angela's emperor sized bed; we would swap partners from the start. After the bathroom routine, we adjourned to Angela's enormous bed, her and Ania in the middle, with me on her outside and Jack on Ania's.

I held my beautiful black friend in my arms and kissed her gently, she sensed my mood and return the kisses the same way. No frantic lip mashing or groping, just two friends slowly enjoying the preparation to making love.

Our tongues met and fenced with each other, hands stroked backs and down to ass cheeks and back up. Ania rolled onto Jack's belly, kissing him passionately while he squeezed her ass with both hands, this gave me room to push Angela onto her back then slide down to suck on her hardened nipples.

She moaned quietly, running her fingers through my hair, then pushed me lower. I took the hint and slid further down until my mouth was adjacent to her freshly shaved pussy. I could smell her arousal and the heat emanating from her and blew a stream of air against the slightly open lips.

"Ahhhh..." she sighed and spread her legs wider to give me better access.

I licked, lapped, probed and sucked her wet and slippery pussy, before pushing her legs up and giving her tight asshole its share. She was gasping and moaning as her orgasm rapidly approached, so I knelt up and hooked two fingers into her pussy and rapidly rubbed her G-spot, while a finger from my left hand slipped into her ass and plunged deeply in time with the others.

"AHH FUCK!!" Angela shouted, "FASTER! Oh god... I'm CUMMING!!" and her legs locked around me, trapping my arms but flexing her muscles, forcing my fingers deeper as she shook and moaned.

Ania was sitting on Jack's big cock but had stopped bouncing so that they could watch our display with smiles on their faces. The beautiful black legs released their grip and flopped down onto the bed and I withdrew my fingers

"P-please... give me a... minute... to catch my... breath, before... I do that... to you.....?" she begged between gasps of air.

"Of course Angie, when you're up to it" and I closed my eyes and pretended to snore.

"Huh? You cheeky..... Ha! I'll remember that and return the favour one day" she replied mischievously, and I wondered if my joke had been worth what I might receive sometime in the future.

I lay beside her and we kissed, then watched the other two go at it. Jack's legs were almost as good as before but were getting a good workout from the diminutive Ania, who was bouncing hard and fast. I was getting hard again then Angie bent at right angles and engulfed my cock head, then slowly worked her way down to its base.

She bobbed her head for over half a minute before coming up for air and smiled while gasping.

"Been practicing Jamie" she said, proud of her success.

"So I noticed Angie" I replied, and she dived down again.

She cupped my balls as she sucked, so I spread my legs to help her, all the while watching Jack pounding Ania, now in the missionary position. All this was getting to me and I felt my own climax starting to build up rapidly. I was about to warn Angela that I was about to cum when she stabbed a finger deep into my ass, pounding my prostate gland, instantly sending me over the edge.

I shot jet after jet of high powered cum straight down her throat, I was well stacked up because Ania and I had abstained for three days, so as to be at our peak for tonight. I'll give Angela her due, she never gagged but her eyes were staring at the shock of how much I was squirting into her.

When I'd finished cumming she quickly pulled her head away and took a few deep breaths, then cried "GOTCHA!!" and we both laughed.

Meanwhile Jack had pulled his cock out of Ania's pussy and was sat on her chest, feeding it into her mouth. She took over and was sucking hard and stroking him rapidly.

"Aniiiiii.... Cumming!!!! He cried and we could see her swallowing rapidly as she continued to milk his cock.

We went to the bathroom in turns before laying with our normal partners, the girls in the middle. The conversation was about the sex we'd just had and how Jack's injuries had coped.

"I'm fine, Ani's such a light weight that all her bouncing didn't hurt at all" he said.

"Are you saying that I am big and heavy JAKE!" Angela snapped at him.

"Not at all my love, you are slim and beautiful and wonderful, but Ani is much smaller than you."

"Hey Jack, you say I like midget?" Ania snapped this time.

"No my dear, I... I... oh fuck it, I can't win here, can I?"

"Not a chance mate" I replied, and we all laughed.

The talking slowed and then stopped as fingers and mouths found more exciting things to do. Our initial frantic passion had given way to a more leisurely form of love making. Angela and Jack still had to be wary of his recovering injuries, she couldn't sit on him and bounce but lying on top and sliding forward and back was good, as was spooning.

Ani and I didn't go in for acrobatic moves because they couldn't, but my little pixie found a position that pleased our friends. They lay spooning, facing us with their heads on a pillow, Ania lay facing Angela, with her face by the black woman's pussy, then had me spoon her, sliding my cock into her wet pussy.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers
123456...8