'Pixie' Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We bought pizzas to take home to save time on cooking, played cards and had a few drinks before bed and another swap around. This time it was just Rosie who swapped so she could play with Angela as they would be going home after lunch the next day.

My parents flight arrived on time and were home by eleven am, I helped them unload the car, but Dad was confused about there being two cars in the drive.

"The red Mini is Rosie's, it's her perfect car so she bought it before someone else did, she hasn't got a name yet but will have by the time Rosie comes back from her parent's with her gear. She hasn't any insurance yet and only a provisional license, the other one is our friend's Angela and Jack's, they have been staying for a couple of nights, they will be going home after we have had lunch" I explained.

Once inside with their bags, I did the introductions, I could see that Dad was very taken with Angela and I think that Mum was impressed too. Rosie made a good impression too as we had all helped prepare lunch, which was salad, mostly out of the garden and the greenhouse including the herbs, there was also crusty bread and butter, ham, pate and two or three types of cheese.

It was warm and sunny so we ate on the patio and talked about the weddings and our future ceremony, work and the prospect of buying a small house for ourselves, when we could afford it. At two pm Angela and Jack said goodbye to everyone and went home, Ania would see them at work on Monday, and Rosie the following Monday when she started working with them.

Chapter 50.

Rosie packed what little she was taking home, thanked my parents for allowing her to live here, then I drove her to the railway station for her trip back to Bristol, where she would be collected by her father. When I returned to the house, Mum made tea, so we sat and talked about the departed guests.

"They all seem to be very nice although Rosie is quite excitable, especially about her car" Mum said.

"Yes she is, she seems to be a bit dizzy, but she's very intelligent. Until Monday she didn't have a job, now she has, her parents have told her that they've been secretly saving money for her monthly since she started college, as she would need a car to get to job interviews and work when she finished her course" I explained.

"She has a provisional license but had never driven, so I have been giving her basic lessons out at the old airfield. We started to look for the sort of car she would like and when she saw the Mini she fell in love with it, so she bought it and I managed to get a full tank of fuel out of them too."

"Ahh that's why I saw her kiss it before she got in your car" Dad added, laughing.

"Jack is a very pleasant and handsome young man" Mum put in with a pretend, deep sigh.

"And Angela is absolutely gorgeous" Dad came back with his tongue hanging out. Even Ania, who is still not used to the English sense of humour yet, laughed at their antics.

Later in bed, Ani and I just cuddled for a change, as we were tired from the last few days of sexual merry-go-round with our friends. It had been an eventful week and now we needed to relax and build our strength up for work on Monday.

We had a quiet Sunday, and on Monday Ania drove me to the engineering company, ready to start work, then had to wait for half an hour before the design studio opened. I greeted all the workshop workers before going upstairs to the drawing and design office, Bob and Gary were both there and shook my hand warmly before discussing work.

Gary's football injury had healed, and he was looking forward to the new season. Bob was the designer whom I would be replacing when he retired at the end of the week, this would be a changeover week for us. He would remind me of the processes and techniques I would be using, as well as the continuation of any work that he would not be able to finish before he left.

The Boss came in a bit later and then a woman in her mid-fifties, she called me into his office for a welcome meeting and pep talk. He introduced her as Ms. Constance Green, she was the new company secretary as the old one had gotten married and moved away.

Connie was short and slim (but with quite large breasts), a redhead, with green eyes and freckles and seemed very pleasant and on my way out she stopped me at her desk to talk.

"Hello Jamie, call me Connie, I've talked to everyone else so now it's your turn. I'm 'of a certain age', the hair is natural, I'm divorced and not dating. The freckles are all over me, so please no jokes about counting them, it was done many years ago and took hours and I'm not doing it again."

"Thank you Connie, I've just finished college studying technical engineering. I'm recently married to a Polish pixie and we are living with my parents while we save to buy our own house" I replied with a smile.

"Excellent, I hope we will get on well Jamie."

After work, I jogged to the design studio to wait for Ania to finish work, when she did, we talked about our respective day.

"Michael not there, he leave last Friday a week early, they not have party, just said goodbye. I glad he only see, not meet Rosie, he drań (bastard in Polish), maybe upset her" she explained, looking relieved, "He leave some work not finished, Boss say Rosie can finish it next week, I think he glad Michael gone too."

At dinner, my parents asked how our day had gone and we told them, then Rosie called to ask us the same questions, as well so we explained for the third time.

Tuesday night after dinner, my father brought up the subject of our finances, I was ready for this and fetched my laptop with all the calculations that I had made. I connected it to the TV so that we could all see the figures on the big screen.

"Okay... my job pays £10 per hour for thirty-seven and a half hours (I don't get paid for lunch breaks), Ania gets £9 per hour for the same time. This gives us a total of £3050 per month, less deductions should equal approximately £2035."

"We could pay you and Nadia £300 each off our tabs, £160 for rent (if that's okay with you of course), put by £100 for car expenses and have £175 for our own expenses. This will leave £1000 per month to save for the deposit for a house."

"We looked at some houses, mortgage payments, and bills for them. We could have deposit for house in two months" Ania put in.

"Another month and we will have enough money to pay all the fees for buying. A typical two-bedroom semi-detached house goes for £150 to £170,000 with the average monthly mortgage payment being around £750 per month. That would still leave us a little to play with, but we could manage" I finished.

"Hmmm... let me study your figures for a while. You save as it shows there and when you have your first full months' pay, we'll look at it again, because this month you'll only get two weeks' pay" Dad said.

We agreed and the rest of the week was spent settling into the house and work routines.

On Friday afternoon there was a little retirement party for Bob, he was given a hundred pounds worth of vouchers for a big DIY store as he was a keen gardener and enjoyed doing DIY at home for his wife.

Rosie came back that afternoon and was collected from the railway station by my dad, he was surprised at how much gear she had brought with her, but she assured him it was all essential.

When Ania and I returned from work and had been thoroughly molested by Rosie's lips, she told us that her car's name was 'Annabel'.

"I called her that after you Ani, because if it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't have met Jamie, his parents, Angela and Jack, and wouldn't have a job or a car" she stated enthusiastically.

"Thank you Rosie, it is great honour" Ani replied with tears in her eyes, then she hugged and kissed her again.

On Saturday evening we three went to dinner with Angela and Jack and had a good time but didn't go back to their flat for anything this week. If I'd had a drink we would have had to stay and that would have been awkward with five of us, so we went home instead.

An hour after everyone had gone to bed, Rosie sneaked into our room and our bed for a cuddle but that always ended up as sex, especially as she hadn't had any cock, and mine in particular, for a week. We gave her a good but quiet time and she crept back to her bedroom, a happy bunny.

The weather on Sunday morning was warm and sunny, Ania and I went for a run. but Rosie stayed behind to wash and polish 'Annabel'.

The next day it was back to work for Ania and me, but for Rosie it was starting her first job and she was obviously nervous no matter what Ania said to calm her. At the studio she was welcomed by everyone which helped and of course she already knew Angela and Jack.

We hadn't told her about Avril apart from her name, we thought that she could make up her own mind. The next section was told to me by the two girls on the way home in the car.

The Boss was in early to have a talk with her and to show her the work that Michael had left unfinished, that she was expected to complete. Rosie looked at the project and then asked a few technical questions, which surprised the boss.

"What would you suggest we do about it?" he asked, frowning slightly.

"Well..." and she hesitated, suddenly concerned that she was the new girl and should do as she was told.

"Rosie, we are a nice happy little company (at least we are now), we help each other out if there's a problem, so if you have any suggestions, let's hear them" he encouraged.

"Okay... I was going to say, if I do........" and she went on to explain her thoughts on two or three aspects of the design and colouration.

They discussed her ideas and decided that she was to do a rough draft to include her ideas and take it to him before the end of the day to compare. He went back to his office and Ania and Angela joined her to look at it and hear her suggestions.

"I think that two ideas will work and look good but I'm not so dure about the last one but try it and we'll look at it when you've finished, okay" Angela said.

Rosie almost had to be dragged away from her work by Ania for her lunch break.

"But I have to finish it before we go home" she whined.

"He is not slave driver, you take what you done to him or say you finish it in morning" and Rosie reluctantly accepted.

She did finish before time and showed him the results.

"He tell her to change the first two but not the third and tell why" Ania said, "He happy with her work."

"I was so nervous to actually offer any suggestions, but he asked, and when he accepted two of them, wow!" Rosie said "He's sent a copy of my draught to the client."

It was briefly repeated for my parents later and they were impressed. She called her parents before dinner and told them and after dinner and the dishes were washed, Rosie told us that she was tired after a busy day and was going to bed early.

The rest of the week went smoothly with Rosie completing the project on Friday morning. The boss was very pleased with her work, thanked her and gave her a new project.

My work was interesting but sometimes boring at the same time, interesting when I was given free rein to design something from scratch. Boring when I was just copying someone else's plans for something to be manufactured downstairs in the factory.

As both of the businesses that we worked for were quite small, we received a half month's pay but as Rosie had only been there for a week she would get five weeks pay, next time. Her boss was so pleased with her that he gave her a two-hundred-pound sub, to tide her over until pay-day.

Over the next three weeks we looked at quite a few houses in our price range, gradually reducing the list as either a house was sold or that it didn't feel right for us. Our first choice was still on the market, probably because it needed quite a bit of work to get it up to a reasonable standard. When we got paid again, this time for a full month, I showed Dad the details of the house on the estate agent's website.

It was a two-bedroom semi-detached house in Corsham, a paved path led to a double-glazed porch and the front door. The hallway had a door to the cloakroom with toilet, then the stairs and a door into the good-sized kitchen.

Another door led into the large lounge which has a sliding patio door into a house wide, single story, extension, this part being the dining room, with double French doors leading into the garden. The dining room has an arch leading into a conservatory, which has a door leading back into the kitchen.

Upstairs, the landing has doors on the right, into a small double bedroom and a very large double bedroom overlooking the garden. The bath/shower room opposite, is quite large and needs very little work. There is an airing cupboard with hot water tank and a separate double storage cupboard that goes from floor to ceiling.

Some work is required as the previous owner was in the process of refurbishing the whole house but had only finished the bathroom and most of the kitchen before he put it up for sale. The garden is very overgrown with rubbish dumped everywhere and a medium sized tree in it.

The back fence requires replacing and there is a greenhouse but many of the panes of glass are broken.

There is a shed/workshop but both the door and window need replacing. There is a water butt at the front of the house and one hot water solar panel on the roof, this small garden is overgrown as well.

"Okay son, not too bad but needs work but what about the price?" Dad asked.

"Its £160,000 including a deposit of £1,600, the mortgage would be £750/MTh for twenty-five years, the utilities come to an average of £100 per month" I explained.

"That's not a bad price, I think we can do better than that, let me think about it and talk to your mother" he said.

A couple of days later, when Ania, Rosie and I arrived home from work, Dad had a word with Rosie and she went upstairs to shower and change, then he shepherded Ania and me into the lounge where Mum was waiting.

"Okay you two, Mum and I have looked at all the figures for this house you want, plus your tabs for your courses. We can't see how you are going to pay it all off, especially if you are going to start a family at some point and therefore lose Ania's income.

We must have looked crestfallen, then suddenly Mum burst out laughing.

"I wish I had a photo of your faces" she cried, still giggling.

"What...?"

"Okay kids" Dad said, smiling too, "We have been a bit devious... I have been talking to Nadia, your mother Ania. Her and Artur have decided that as she has a much better income now that she has married him, she is going to wipe off your tab to her... and your mother and I are going to do the same thing for you Jamie."

I was stunned, my estimate was twenty thousand in loss of rent for the apartment, thirty thousand for the four-year course, and maybe ten thousand for all my expenses. Ania's was five thousand for her three-year course (because she got a grant for some of it), and five thousand for rent before she moved in with me, plus her expenses, maybe another three or four thousand.

I looked at her, her eyes were wide open, and she looked very pale, I put my arm around her, just as she fainted.

She came around quite quickly, Mum had gone for a glass of water and gave it to her, she drank half, then gave a weak smile and said,

"I not do that since Mama told me that I go to England to study, away from father, maybe this should be Mama's wodka" and she laughed. Dad offered but she shook her head, so he continued,

"Now, about this house, we know that you can afford to buy it and pay the bills and still eat. You will have some money left over each month, now that you don't have tabs, but there are all the fees to pay when you buy it, all the materials to buy to finish the work and tradesmen to pay to do it."

"Maybe you and me could do some of the work to cut costs, but the front and back gardens will have to wait until the inside is done" I offered.

"I help too, I can use scraper, sandpaper and paintbrush" Ania put in, now fully recovered.

"That's good my dear, your help will be welcome... the other thing that we have discussed is the mortgage at their price you will have to pay over sixty-five thousand pounds in interest, in twenty-five years" and he let that sink in for a few moments,

"We propose that we give you the money to buy it outright and you pay us back at five hundred pounds a month for twenty-six years with no interest, call it your wedding present."

We both stared, open mouthed at their smiling faces, then looked at each other and jumped up and went to them and hugged them both.

"I think I have Mama's wodka now" Ania said and laughed.

Dad poured shots for us in tumblers and the same into a taller glasses for them, while Mum fetched fruit juice for all the drinks. I toasted the both of them to have long and happy lives and threw the spirit down my neck, as did Ania. I only coughed once but she took it in her stride before we sat and discussed the finer details.

"Go into the estate agent's after work tomorrow and pay the deposit and tell them that that you are a cash buyer so there will be no chain at your end" Dad said finally.

We did that and were surprised to find that the house was a repossession by the previous owner's mortgage company, therefore there wasn't a chain their end either. They were pleased to have a cash buyer to balance their books.

Dad transferred the remainder of the house price from their savings to my bank account. I decided to use his solicitor for all the legal work and he also found a good Structural Engineer to do the house survey. The following evening, all five of us drove to look at the house, looking through the windows where we could. The only one we couldn't see into was the shed because it was painted white on the inside, obviously to keep prying eyes from seeing the contents.

The next day there was an A4 letter waiting for me and one for Ania (we had our mail diverted from the flat to my parent's house before we finished our courses). These were our exam results, we went into the lounge to open them privately, allowing Rosie to join us for the Grand Opening. Ania went first and nervously brought the contents out and read them and screamed...

"I get 'A's!" and she danced around with Rosie who was equally happy for her friend, she kissed her then ran to me and did the same, "What you get Jamie?"

I opened my envelope, not quite as nervously as my wife, inside was a letter with the results and certificates for each subject. I have an 'A*' for design, and 'A's for Technical Drawing, my coursework and the manufacturing project.

I hugged and kissed Ania and was doing the same to Rosie when my parents walked in, having given us time to open and read our results. They were shocked at first but saw that Ania was smiling so understood that we were very good friends.

Rosie was a little embarrassed to be caught and quickly explained that she needed to call her mum to see if her results had arrived. She sat on the settee and used her mobile phone to make the call, while we showed my parents our results. A scream from across the room told us that she had done well too.

"Can you scan them all and email them to me please Mum" she begged, "Ani had 'A's and Jamie had one 'A*' and 'A's."

She talked for another minute, then hung up and joined us.

"I got A's and an 'A* for my project!" she cried hugging and kissing everyone, which surprised my mum and pleased my dad.

We opened a bottle of wine with dinner to celebrate and even had a shot of Nadia's 'Double Distilled' vodka afterwards. Rosie connected her laptop to Dad's printer by Wi-Fi and printed her letter and certificates to take to work to show her boss as Ania and I would do tomorrow. Later Rosie snuck into our bed for a celebratory but quiet fuck.

1...345678