'Pixie' Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our UK wedding ceremony happened in the middle of January, so that our friends and my relations could come, even Sarah came and stayed with my parents overnight. Ania's family did not come to this one but they had been to the real one in Poland, we did send plenty of photographs to them to see.

The hotel where the ceremony took place put on a good show, the buffet was excellent after the official bit was done, and there was a disco in the evening. Rosie was Ania's 'Best Girl' and Jack was my 'Best Man.'

Ania and I wore the same wedding outfits for this ceremony, as we did for the first one.

It was a very good day and when we arrived home, I even carried my double wedded wife over the threshold. Rosie was invited to sleepover with Angela and Jack and had a 'fucking' good time with them. There was no honeymoon as we had already had that in Poland, so we went back to work after our holiday was finished.

Epilogue.

Our story ends here but our (and our friends and families) lives went on. Over the next few months we turned the front garden into a paved area to park our cars. The back garden has now got a patio, a new fence, a vegetable plot and the greenhouse in fully functional.

The next year Angela and Jack got married, sold both apartments and bought a three-bedroom house, they are talking about starting a family in another year or so. We are going to wait for a few years before we do that to sort out all our finances and buy a bigger, more family orientated house.

Katarina finally got married, but not to Bruno, although they are still friends, she met someone at the veterinarian college and are working together in their own practice, he working on large animals, she on smaller ones.

Rosie stayed at the design studio for three years, living (and loving) with us and Angela and Jack, then decided to look for a job with a bigger company. She found one and moved out, buying a small house of her own. We still see (and love) her occasionally, we talk and video regularly on 'WhatsApp' or Skype (she's got a boyfriend now, lucky guy).

The End


1...345678