'Pixie' Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know anything about cars so I put down what I would like it to have" Rosie explained but smiled at me this time.

I went through all the choices that I had mentioned with her and what they would be like, then we looked at various car makes and sizes and what they could offer technically, and Rosie wrote some details down. After over an hour she had a list of ten cars with the specifications that she would like it to have.

Next she looked at them again and put her list in numerical order, now we went to the local car sales websites to see what was available and their prices. Her idea was if she found 'Her Perfect Car' then she would buy it and keep it here until she had passed her test.

She found four cars that she liked, so we went to look at them, two were in the same car sales, one was a four-year-old, red Mini, the other was a dark blue Honda Jazz, which was a little cheaper and a year newer but had more miles on the clock.

I test drove them both with Rosie in the front and Ania in the back and when we returned Rosie sat in the driver's seat and I adjusted it for her to see how it felt, both had DAB radios with Bluetooth. We moved on to the next car, which was a four-year-old white Vauxhall Corsa, I wasn't impressed with the drive but kept quiet until we got home.

The last one was a light blue Nissan Leaf full electric car and at five years old was the oldest, I asked how long the batteries were expected to last and how much it was to replace them and was shocked. Back at the house we discussed the test drives over mugs of tea, getting Rosie's opinion first each time.

"The Mini was nice, the colour I wanted, it was comfortable as a passenger and when I sat in the driver's seat. The Honda was okay, I liked the colour too, but it was a bit noisy inside and the mirrors seemed small. The Corsa was comfortable but I didn't like the colour and the electric car was quiet, now it's your turn Jamie"

"Okay Rosie, first the Nissan, the batteries last from seven to ten years and cost around a thousand pounds to replace. This one was already five years old so may only last another two before that big expense. You will only get around a hundred and thirty miles to each charge, which takes about eight hours to replenish and not every service station has a charging point which will give you eighty percent in an hour and a half so you will have to wait" I explained,

"The Corsa is a year newer but has more milage, there are a few dents and scratches, and I didn't like the handling. The Jazz has a rather floppy/rubbery gear lever, I had trouble changing up a few times, also there is a more limited rear view as the C posts (I explained what they were) are quite wide making a big blind-spot each corner. The Mini is a little more expensive but handles well, the bodywork looks good and only has a few hundred miles more than the Nissan."

"Look Jamie, you know a lot more about cars than I do, which car would you buy?" Rosie asked.

"The Mini, small but big enough, it handles well, has fairly good fuel economy and has a low-ish road tax rating."

"Good because that was the one I wanted, because it is red" she replied, and we all laughed. I already have a provisional driving license because Dad said it would be a good idea to have one as ID, I just forgot to tell you."

"That's great, tomorrow we can go and buy it with a big deposit, but it wouldn't be ready for collection for a few, days while they prepare it for you. Hopefully, we can get it back here on my insurance before you get the train home" I said.

That decided, she begged me to take her back to the car sales to buy it before anyone else beat her to it. I laughed but agreed to do it. She took her driving license, and I took mine plus my insurance as I would be driving her car home.

The car was still there, which was a good start, the salesperson, when we enquired about the Mini, told us that someone else was interested in it. Rosie was shocked and almost in tears, until I asked if a deposit had been put on it, the woman said 'No' so I told her that Rosie wanted to buy it now.

The woman smiled at her and just said 'No problem' and went to get the paperwork. Rosie was so relieved when all the documents had been signed and a three-thousand-pound deposit had been paid and cleared plus a year's road tax to be included.

I negotiated for a full tank of fuel which was accepted, then the woman went to the car and took out the 'for sale' sign and replaced it with a 'sold' sign. The tax was paid electronically but they would give it a valet, inside and out before we could collect it in two days.

Rosie had taken some photos of 'her' car, we returned home. She downloaded them onto her laptop and emailed them to her father to show him. We went for a run to help Rosie calm down, then went to the airfield for another driving lesson in the afternoon. I added the procedure of looking behind for traffic and indicating, to be done before pulling away, and like Ania, she picked it up well.

For the last half an hour of the session, I got her to turn right and left and even tried some straight-line reversing (which wasn't very straight). Back at home we relaxed before preparing dinner, Ania and I watching TV, Rosie studying Ania's Highway Code book, later we decided to just cuddle and save ourselves for our visitors cumming tomorrow night (hahaha).

Wednesday was a fairly quiet day, we went for a run, I did some gardening, and the girls changed the sheets, fed the washing machine and did the washing up. Followed by more driving lessons for Rosie and after two hours we went shopping as we were catering for five for the next three nights.

Chapter 49.

Angela and Jack arrived at six-thirty, straight from work, and after the obligatory hugs and kisses, I took them to bedroom three, after giving them a tour of the family estate. I told them to use my parent's en-suite bathroom as it was not in use at the moment.

While they were showering and changing we set dinner in motion, knowing it would take an hour and a half. We sat and talked in the lounge, when they came down, work was first then the wanted to know about the triple wedding. Ania showed them our copy of the official photo album, then the ones taken on our phones plus ones that we had received by email from other people, via Nadia.

"What are you going to do for your friends and relatives here?" Angela asked.

"We thought that we would have a blessing type ceremony as our Polish marriage licence is valid here. Use will a hotel that does weddings and invite people from work, a few friends and some of my nearer relatives, maybe thirty people. Jack, maybe you could be my Best Man and my Dad could give away the bride" I explained.

"I want Rosie to be Best Girl!" Ania stated and no one argued.

Rosie shrieked with pleasure and dived on Ania who was sat on the second settee, smothering the laughing girl with kisses.

"Oh thank you Ani, thank you, thank you, Mmmmm" the rest was muffled as they kissed.

Angela and Jack looked a little surprised, but I explained that that was Rosie, intelligent, excitable and slightly scatter-brained and very sexy.

Ania slapped Rosie's ass a couple of times to get her to stop kissing her.

"Oops sorry, I get a bit excitable sometimes" she said grinning at the guests.

"That's all-right Rosie" Jack said, "You can do that to me anytime."

"Steady Tiger, you'll get your chance before long" Angela said and gave his cock a gentle squeeze.

After dinner we sat for a while longer, but the excitement was building so we decided to go to bed. Five naked people met in our bedroom, the guests assessing each other.

"How...?" Angela started.

"I suggest that for tonight, when we decide to sleep that Angie stays here with me, Ania and Rosie go with Jack, we have two more nights to swap around some more, okay?"

Everyone agreed then we climbed onto the bed a little nervously to start with, but not for long, Jack held out a hand to Rosie and she scrambled across the bed into his embrace. I waited for Ania and Angie to do the same before joining me for a three-way kiss and caress which turned into a triangle of oral sex.

Rosie was led on Jack in a sixty-nine and was struggling to get more than half his fat cock into her mouth. He on the other hand was lapping away at her pussy like it was going out of fashion and gently squeezing her ass cheeks.

"I will get it all before we leave!" his partner said determinedly, when she came up for air.

Meanwhile, I had Ania sat on my face, facing Angela, who was grinding her ass on me with her pussy full of cock. Later they swapped around so that Ani could cum, bouncing on it rapidly and I could bring my black friend off with my tongue.

Rosie was riding Jack like a jockey but then pulled her down onto him and rolled over without falling off the bed... just. Still inside her he flexed his hips back and thrust into her again and she gave a big 'Wow' before locking her legs around him and humped upwards to meet him.

Because both my girls had already climaxed, they were working on me with a double blowjob, lying at ninety degrees to me their mouths worked together. Also from there I could reach both their asses and slip my fingers into well lubricated pussies.

When I warned them that I was about to cum Ania offered me to her guest. Angie took half of me and sucked like a vacuum cleaner as she bobbed her head rapidly until I exploded onto her mouth, holding the cum until I had finished.

Ani lay on her back and opened her mouth and accepted half my offering, which was quite a lot as we hadn't had sex for a few days. Rosie didn't get the same opportunity because she has Jack in a leg-lock, so he pumped her eager pussy full of hot cream instead.

We were watching them finish, then Ania crawled over to them as Jack was getting off and sucked the cum out of her pussy and shared it with her.

"Mmmm... different than Jamie's but still nice, thank you again Ani" Rosie said, hugging her best friend.

"What next?" I asked when we had all washed and recovered.

Ania whispered in my ear and then went and did the same to Rosie who became very excited again.

"If it's all right with you Jack, Ani has suggested that we might grant Rosie's greatest fantasy of taking on two men. Ani had told her about when we did it with her and Angie, and she has been longing for her chance ever since" I explained and he grinned, his semi hard cock leaping to attention straight away.

"And I get to play with your pretty little pixie all to myself" Angela said with a laugh.

She reached over to the bedside cabinet and grabbed a butt plug and the KY gel, while Ania positioned a grinning Rosie and applied the lube to her ass. Angela slowly worked the plug around and into the small orifice, gradually going deeper until it popped inside.

She gave the ass cheeks a slap each and crawled up to the headboard, turned around, leaning against it, then held her arms open so that Ania could sit on her lap ready to watch.

"Shouldn't you have some popcorn to watch the show?" Jack asked sweetly, but she shook her head and started playing with Ania's nipples.

I was sat on the side of the bed, Jack was at the bottom and Rosie was sat in the middle, watching the girls. "You'd think that someone with a fantasy about having two handsome men with big cocks to ravish her would be more interested in us than watching the other two, wouldn't you Jack?" I asked quietly.

"Hmm, I would have thought so, maybe we should go to the lounge and play cards and have a few drinks instead..." he replied with a grin.

At this point Angela burst out laughing and Rosie finally realised what was being said about her and screamed,

"NO! NO! Please don't go! I... I wasn't concentrating..."

"Then get yourself over here and start working for our favours!" I replied sharply.

She moved rapidly across the bed and onto the floor to start sucking my cock, Jack sat next to me and she took one in each hand and moved her mouth from one to the other. We had privately discussed how we were going to gratify Rosie's fantasy and had decided to give her some oral to get her going then spit-roast her before the main event.

I stood up, pulled her to her feet and when Jack was out of the way, I threw her onto the bed, making her squeak loudly. Jack walked to the other side and dragged her close to the edge, then pushed his cock into her mouth. I crawled onto the bed and spread her legs and pushed my tongue into her wet pussy and licked her rapidly.

Ania was doing the same to Angela, who was moaning softly. Jack and I swapped places for a while then just before Rosie was about to cum, we got her onto hands and knees for me to push my cock into her pussy, with Jack back into her mouth, just in time to stop her screaming as she came.

Angela had cum and was now tongue fucking Ania, as we changed ends again until the girl came again. We swapped again but this time I pulled the butt plug out and pressed my cockhead against her distended opening and pushed gently. It went in quite easily and within a few strokes I was balls deep.

I reversed her towards the edge of the bed then picked her up, stepping back, while Jack came around the bed and slid his cock into her pussy. I was now holding her waist, Rosie had her arms around his neck, and he was supporting her thighs, now we bounced her on both our cocks.

Both the other girls came to see the action from up close but after a while, even though Rosie was quite light, we started to tire. We lifted her off and I lay on the bed, Jack helped Rosie to get on top of me and once she had her pussy full, he eased his bigger cock into her ass.

She moaned as she was stretched and filled deeply, we waited until she was ready then eased her forwards a little, then started fucking her. Rosie was making lots of 'Ahhh' and 'Ohhh' noises as well as the moans. "Are you okay Rosie?" I asked.

"Mmmm... so big... cumming soon... cum together before I get too sore."

Jack added more lube and we picked up the pace but not too fast, we didn't want to hurt her. She started squeezing my cock which was fantastic and started me on the final furlong, of course her squeezing acted on Jack as well.

She was moaning 'fuck me' repeatedly and panting, Angela arrived and worked her fingers on Rosie's nipples and Ania slipped a hand between Rosie and I to rub her clit. This worked a treat as Jack cried out and pushed deeply, firing off his load into her ass, this set her to start cumming and a few seconds later I joined in by filling her pussy with cum.

The girls moved back and handed us tissues, Jack got off first, wiped himself and then Rosie, she rolled off me and stopped her pussy from leaking onto the bed and I cleaned myself. We all slowly recovered, concerned about Rosie but she just laughed and said that it was a wonderful experience, but she just wanted a bath now.

I carried her to the bathroom where Ania was running the water, Angela and Jack went to use the en-suite to shower. A few minutes later we all met up in our bedroom to talk and confirm who was sleeping with whom.

"I would like to sleep between these two lovely men" Rosie said, so Ania went to sleep with Angela in the fourth bedroom.

The next morning Rosie was awake early, she was a bit sore but too excited to sleep longer. She didn't want to wake up Jack, so woke me instead with a delightful blow job and after a couple of minutes I was sufficiently awake to slip two fingers into her dripping wet pussy.

She moaned and backed onto my hand, but it wasn't enough, so she climbed on top of me and slid back until my little head was pressing against her slick lips, then pushed back hard, engulfing me in one smooth movement.

I gripped her ass cheeks and slid her forwards and back, making her moan quietly, I hoped the gentle action would not disturb Jack, but he was a fairly heavy sleeper. She put her lips to my ear and whispered,

"I need you to fuck me hard and fast!"

I thought for a moment, then got her to sit up and I swivelled until I could sit up too and then stood up with Rosie still enclosing me in the nicest way. I walked to the door and turned for her to open it, went out and she closed it again.

We headed for her bedroom and closed the door, I slowly lowered us onto the bed to give her what she wanted. I pounded her as she described, my balls slapping against her pert ass with each thrust. She was moaning louder now as well as panting and we were both sweating. I knew that she would be cumming soon, with me not long after, and went faster.

"Faster Jamie... harder... I'm..." and then she sunk her teeth into my shoulder to stop herself from screaming.

Her fingers reached for my ass and scratched her short nails across the skin, it's my weak spot and it started the surge of cum to rise through my cock and explode deep into her clutching pussy. I slammed into her again and again, forcing her into the mattress, she gripped and squeezed me with arms and feet and even bit my ear in her passion.

We slowly calmed down, Rosie released her grip and I pushed up and noticed blood on her neck.

"You're bleeding" I said.

She touched herself and replied,

"No it's you, I bit your ear, sorry Jamie."

I stood up and touched my ear and my fingers came away red. We headed for the bathroom to clean up and fortunately it wasn't a big bite, a little Savlon antiseptic and a band-aid fixed it. She dressed, while I went to our bedroom to do the same, before going to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I took breakfast of coffee and toast to Ania and Angela in bed on a tray and she spotted the plaster straight away and laughed.

"It look like Rosie has sharp teeth"

"She's all excited about going to collect her car and needed a way to calm down" I answered.

"And on shoulder too" Ania giggled, not minding that her friend had injured me.

A few minutes later they joined us in the kitchen, dressed, and ready for another coffee. Jack had his tray delivered by Rosie and they were not far behind, they were both grinning and she was licking her lips, so I guess that she woke him with a blow job.

We did some housework to pass the time until the car sales were open. Rosie wanted to drive again afterwards, so we all went in our car and once the formalities were completed, Ania took our guests home in

the Mini so that Rosie and I could go to the airfield again.

She was so eager to master the controls, wanting to start professional driving lessons and then take her test as soon as possible. This way she could drive herself and Ania to work, instead of Ania dropping me off and having to wait for half an hour before the studio was opened.

Rosie practiced all the manoeuvres that she had been taught so far, then I added technical things like the procedure at junctions when turning left and right. She did make a few errors but there were no other cars there at that time of day, so it wasn't a problem.

We stayed for an hour and a half before making our way home, once there, she begged me to let her drive 'Her Car' to the front gate and back. She was very careful, especially when reversing as there was nowhere to turn at the gate. When we got out, she kissed the top of the 'A' post and told me that she would have to think of a name for 'Her'.

That night there was another group orgy and a change of partners for sleeping, Jack had Ania and Rosie, leaving me with the beautiful black amazon, Angela. She made me work hard but it was worth it, at least four orgasms for her and two for me before we went to sleep.

Friday morning was taken up with a couple of hours housework so that the house was clean and tidy for my parent's return the next day. Also Rosie had another driving lesson after lunch, then we all went to the cinema to see one of the new blockbusters.

1...345678