'Pixie' Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Angie, how are you and Jack? You get holiday for this week?"

"Hello Ani, straight to the point as usual I see. Jack and I are fine and yes we have two days off this week, Thursday and Friday, when do his parents get back?"

"Saturday afternoon" Ania confirmed.

"Good, we will have our bags already in the car, so will come straight to you after work" Angela replied happily.

"We have surprise for you, friend Rosie will be staying too, she look forward to meeting you and Jack."

"Hahaha, and his big cock I bet!" Angela said, laughing.

"Yes, she eager to try man sandwich, she only try with Jamie and me with strap-on so far, she not know how good it is with two hot cocks... yet" and I laughed with her at the thought.

"We go shopping now, you come to lunch tomorrow one pm, we catch up then, okay?"

"Yes that's fine Ani, we'll bring the wine" Angela replied, laughing.

We did indeed have to go shopping for the essentials, milk, fruit and vegetables as the veg in Dad's garden were not big enough to pick or dig up yet. Once we returned we made an early dinner, sat and watched TV for a while before having an early night.

The next morning there wasn't much housework to do, mainly dusting and washing up the breakfast dishes, before preparing everything for lunch. I picked up Rosie from the railway station, she told me that she had applied for quite a few job vacancies and attended some interviews, but so far had not had any offers of employment.

Angie and Jack arrived at midday and were introduced to Rosie.

"OMG!" she gasped, "Jamie said you were beautiful, but that was an understatement!"

Angela was surprised at her outburst and suddenly there was a reddish tinge to her black cheeks.

"Ahh... and so are you Rosie and I love your red hair; we make quite a contrasting couple" she replied and the two hugged.

"Ahh, and you are the handsome Jack, Ani's told me so much about you" and she grinned mischievously, then hugged him too.

Introductions done, we all sat in the lounge and caught up on all the news and gossip, until it was time to serve lunch. We ate and talked, finishing the wine they had brought, then they insisted on helping with the washing up. Next we gave them a tour of the house and garden, which impressed them.

Back in the lounge with teas and coffees, they explained their situation.

"We both have one-bedroom apartments and have decided that we are going to live in Angie's as it's closer to work" Jack explained.

"We are going to upgrade and redecorate Jack's apartment, then rent it out through an agency and even with their fees and a maintenance contract taken into account, there will be enough to pay the mortgage and save some money too" Angela continued.

"We live here, pay rent, Jamie not have student loan, he owe parents so pay some debt to father, I do same to my mother, we save to buy house but maybe take long time" Ania told them and I added,

"We will try to save hard, but we still want to enjoy life too" I added.

Rosie told us that she would be living with her parents and saving money too (once she got a job). When she was working she could save for a small car for travelling to work, once she had passed her driving test.

"We take you to old airfield, where Jamie take me, you drive our car for practice, while you here" Ania decided.

"But your car is so big... I want a small one"

"If you practice in our big Volvo estate and get used to its size, then your little one will be easy" I put in.

"He teach me to drive same way, I pass test first time in small car" Ania told her.

When Angela and Jack left to go home, there were hugs and kisses all round (but no kisses between Jack and me, of course), we would see them again on Wednesday evening for three nights and we were all eagerly looking forward to it.

Instead of running, Ania and I just went jogging because Rosie decided to come with us, rather than stay on her own. While we jogged, we discussed what we would like to do in the evenings when there was five of us.

"We three know what each other likes, and Ani and I know what Angie and Jack like but you don't, Rosie" I stated.

"We girls all love to be fucked by nice, handsome men in all our holes, we girls like pussy too, so we have fun with everyone. Only Rosie not have man sandwich, maybe we take turns, use strap-on and make three in one for each of us, Yes?" Ania suggested.

"Mmmm... three cocks, sounds wonderful..." Rosie mused.

"And it doesn't matter how loud we are because there are no close neighbours to hear us and bang on the walls" I added, and we all laughed.

Chapter 48.

On Monday, we visited our future places of work, we talked to our managers to see what we would be doing to during our first week. While Ania was in the office, Angela showed Rosie what she was doing at the moment and then some of the others work too with one exception, the nasty Michael.

He was still working there but was working a months' notice as he had found another company to employ him in Birmingham, so the company gossip line said. Everyone was quietly pleased that he was leaving and hoped to engage a much more pleasant designer in his place.

Ania returned and pulled Rosie to one side and spoke to her quietly.

"What? Me! But... but... Now? Oh fuck!" she cried, putting her hands over her mouth before the last muffled expletive was made.

Ania continued to talk and then Rosie nodded but looked pale and terrified. Ania gently towed the girl out of the studio and closed the door, I looked at Michael to see that he looked angry. I wasn't sure if he was a racist or just didn't like women, he certainly didn't like Angela and barely spoke to Ania when she worked there before.

The girls came back a few minutes later, Ania had a neutral expression on her face but Rosie still looked pale and more confused than anything, which was odd. We went to the engineering company next, but the girls stayed in the car while I talked to the manager and the two draughtsmen in the design office, one of whom I was due to replace after a week's changeover, starting the following Monday.

Both girls sat in the back on the way home, Ania kept whispering in her friend's ear but not loud enough for me to hear. Rosie did look a little better but was unusually quiet. When we arrived back at the house, Ania settled Rosie on the settee while I fetched a glass of juice and dropped a shot of Nadia's 'Double Distilled' vodka in it and gave it to the girl.

She took a swig, coughed and spluttered for a few seconds, then gasped.

"What the fuck did you put in that Jamie?"

"A shot of her mother's vodka" I replied innocently, watching as Ania held her hands over her mouth to stop from laughing..

"More like bloody rocket fuel" she mumbled, taking a much smaller amount this time, "Whooo!"

I was pretty sure what had happened at the design studio but wanted them to explain, so I asked.

"Michael leave in two weeks, they need good designer, Rosie very good, not have job yet, pay is good, maybe live with us and pay rent to your parents, maybe live with us when we get house, she pass driving test and buy car so can visit parents" Ania rattled of all the salient points and Rosie nodded at each one, then swallowed more juice and coughed before replying.

"I thought that a little drive out to where you two will be working, would be relaxing and interesting, but it ended up with Ani getting me a totally unexpected job offer with her and Angela. All those reasons she listed make it so perfect, except that I would miss my parents so much, as I have during my course for the last three years."

"I will have to call them before I can make a decision and you will have to call yours Jamie, they might not want another stranger living with them" she added then finished the juice, "Jesus, this stuff is strong, I don't normally drink before lunch and I'm now feeling quite wobbly, hahaha" she continued and giggled.

"I think we should have lunch now; the food will help her soak up the alcohol, now that she has recovered from your bombshell Ani" I said and Ania grinned her famous mischievous grin and headed for the kitchen.

"It would be a wonderful opportunity for me to get experience and save some money as well as starting to pay back some of my student grant..." Rosie mused, not really talking to me but to herself and/or her parents.

"After getting your driving license and taking a few lessons with me, you can pay for a professional instructor as well, all out of your first month's pay. Another four months and you could buy yourself a half decent car, then you could go to your parents every weekend" I explained, working out the figures roughly in my head.

"What about paying your parents rent?"

"Well that will be up to them, what were you paying for your room in the student accommodation?"

"Four hundred pounds plus a quarter of the electricity bill per month, as there was only four of us there... about four-fifty in total plus my personal expenses, why?" she asked.

"I reckon that a fifth of the utility bills and food at my parents 'guest house' would come to around ninety to a hundred pounds per month, maybe less if you helped out with some of the housework where necessary" I calculated, "Which would leave you..... Mmm... about eight hundred and eighty or ninety pounds per month for your expenses, to save for a car and pay some off your student loan."

"What! How much?" Rosie cried, her mouth open in shock.

"Hey Rosie, you better shut mouth or Jamie fill it with cock!" Ania snapped from the doorway and laughed.

"About eight hundred and eighty or ninety pounds per month" I repeated, grinning.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind that... but wow! I hadn't done the math... hmmm, I owe twenty-one thousand for the course, if I pay it back at two hundred a month, that will take... just under nine years to pay off the loan, I can go with that" Rosie calculated, "Then take the rent off the rest of my pay and save four hundred, which will leave me two hundred for expenses, wow! I'm to call them as soon as they get home from work and get them on Skype to explain it all."

She stood up and ran to Ania and thoroughly kissed her, before doing the same to me. When she had finished she cried,

"Let's eat... and then fuck in my new rented bedroom, hahaha."

We ate a few sandwiches, then ran upstairs to bedroom number two at the back-right hand side of the house, behind to ours at the front, she would also be sharing our bathroom. Clothes flew everywhere as we ran across the landing, randy Rosie was first to dive naked onto the bed, followed quickly by Ani and me.

We caressed any piece of skin that our hands and mouths came in contact with, then Rosie sat on my chest, facing my feet. But not for long as I pulled her back and stuffed my tongue into her juice pussy. Ani came up from my feet and slid my cock into her mouth then offered it to her friend, who lay down and had her turn sucking it.

We chopped and changed around each having a go at the other's sexy bits before the serious fucking started.

Rosie and Ania could just reach to sixty-nine due to my girl's shortness of stature, something I couldn't do with her. I got up behind the cute redhead and slipped my cock into her wet pussy, my balls banging on Ania's head.

They rolled over and I changed ends, from Rosie to Ani and gave her a good pounding, ending with her cumming. That meant I got to ride our friend until she came, then they lay on the bed with their heads together so that I could pump my cock fast and spray both their face with hot cum.

They turned to each other and laughed at the sight of two cum covered faces, then licked each other clean. We tidied the bed and dressed, then went downstairs and worked out the job offer finances and wrote down the good and bad points of Rosie accepting the job, ready for her Skype call later.

At six pm, Rosie called home and asked if they could Skype her, five minutes later, we three were sat around the laptop as they joined us. She made small talk for a minute, then got down to the business of breaking the news of her job offer. She went through all the advantages and disadvantages, then the financial side and they agreed that it was a wonderful chance for her.

"If I don't start paying the loan back for a couple of months and go easy on my spending, in a couple of months' time that I could have almost three thousand pounds for a car, then I could come and see you every weekend" she said enthusiastically.

Her parents looked at each other and nodded,

"Can you wait for a minute while we discuss this Rosalind?"

"Err... okay Mum" the girl replied, looking nervous, then the screen went blank.

Two minutes later her parents were back on the screen.

"We had hoped that you would find work a bit closer to home..." her father said.

"But it's less than twenty miles and only about forty-five minutes..." Rosie replied.

"True but..."

"Don't tease the poor girl, tell her!" her mother cut in, laughing.

"Okay Dear" then he smiled, "We knew that when you finished college, you might have to travel for work. We've been putting by some money every month since you started your course, so that you could have driving lessons and buy a car when you finished the course and came home."

Rosie was looking stunned her mouth open, Ania whispered something in her ear and she shut it with a loud click.

"H-h-how m-much Daddy?" she asked quietly.

"A hundred a month" he answered, grinning.

"Th-that's th-three thousand, s-six hundred p-pounds..." she stammered after a paused to calculate the amount.

"Yes, not a bad deposit, eh girl?" he was laughing now and so was her mum.

"In that two months you could have five grand for a much better car Rosie" I said and squeezed her thigh under the table.

"Thank you Daddy, thank you Mummy... We still have to ask Jamie's parents if I can stay here first, and they're not back until Saturday, but Jamie is going to call them this evening, they are on holiday in Poland at the moment."

We left her to wind up her family talk and started to prepare the food for dinner. At six pm Polish time I called my father.

"Hi Dad, how's the holiday going?"

"Very well Jamie, we're working our way towards the engineering company where I used to work many years ago, if it's still there. We're staying in Ostrava at the moment and are going to visit the Auschwitz Memorial tomorrow, then on towards Warsaw, before heading back to Nadia's house on Friday" he explained.

"Good, I'm glad you are enjoying yourselves. While I'm on the phone, could you ask Mum if you two would be open to having a lodger. Her name is Rosie, and she was on the same course as Ania and they are good friends.

She has applied for quite a few vacancies but hasn't been offered a job since she finished college and is staying with us this week. She came with us when we checked in with the design studio and the engineering company before starting work next week. Ani had a word with her boss and got her a job to replace one of the designers who is leaving in a couple of weeks.

She was a bit shell-shocked for a while ha-ha, but she's okay now. Her problem is that she doesn't drive and lives near Bristol, so commuting is too far" I asked.

There was a lengthy pause as he explained to Mum before he came back on the line.

"No problem son, if she's a good friend of Ania's then we are okay with it, we'll work out the finances when we get home."

"Thanks Dad and thank Mum for me and from Ania too, see you on Saturday, bye."

I turned to the two expectant girls and told then the good news, they screamed and hugged each other on the settee, then dragged me from my chair to join them, with lots of kissing, which would probably have led to other things, but the cooker alarm went off to say that the food was ready.

After we had eaten and washed the dishes, we sat down to work out the figures, with the more accurate aid of a calculator. The gas, electricity and water bills for the year were divided by five (people) and then by twelve to get an average per month. Food would be the same as Ania and me, plus she would need some money for her phone contract.

"I make that just under eighty pounds per month, a bit better than the four hundred plus you were paying in Loughborough" I said and smiled as her mouth dropped open again.

"Wow!" was all she could manage.

"So... from your fourteen hundred and fifty, after tax and insurance you should have nine-seventy, minus your expenses of eighty and some spending money, say the odd ninety, that will leave you..." and I paused for effect, "Eight hundred pounds a month to save and or pay off your student grant."

Rosie grabbed the pen and paper and did some fast scribbling, paused and thought for a moment, the carried on. When she had finished she underlined it twice and looked up at us with a big smile on her face.

"I know that we will have to share your car to go to work, which will be a nuisance because you start half an hour before us and as there's no staff parking at the studio, we will have to pay to park" she explained, "So next week I will get the train home and pack what I will need to live here, then come back and start car hunting."

"Why don't you and Ani take our car and do it on Sunday after you've met my parents?" I offered, "Then I could look for some suitable cars for you to look at while we are at work, maybe Dad would chauffeur you around."

"Maybe you not get good car if you only have money from parents?" Ania asked.

"Maybe I could get a good deal for a car on Hire Purchase, using the money as a deposit" Rosie mused.

"Dad might be willing to help you with that, to make sure you don't get ripped off" I said, "With the amount you will be saving, you want to make as few payments as possible to cut down on the interest."

"Ohh, I hadn't thought of that, thank you Jamie."

Rosie was still excited about her new job, living with us and the prospects of driving her own car that we had to make love to her for some time. After she had cum four times to our twice each, she was ready to sleep, in the middle, spooning Ania as I spooned her, my semi-hard cock between her thighs and against her pussy.

The next morning, we drove out to the old airfield to give Rosie her first driving lesson. I went through the controls with her as she had seen people drive but had not taken a lot of notice of the exact procedure. She watched me drive slowly, while Ania explained what I was doing, then I had her sit in the driver's seat with the engine off to practice pulling away, changing gear and stopping.

The next stage was starting the car, taking off the handbrake and pulling away gently in first gear. There were a few Kangaroo hops but that was expected and soon she had it right, so I added changing gear to second.

After a short break we spent another hour practicing and adding more gears but only in a straight line before going home.

While Ania made sandwiches, Rosie and I used the house computer to look at local car websites.

"Write down your priorities for a car that you want to keep for a few years" I told her.

She sat for fifteen minutes, writing occasionally, ate her lunch and wrote some more. I thought it was going to be a long list, but I was surprised when she finally gave it to me. It read 'Colour-red, size-small but not too small, maybe yellow or blue, room for five people, four doors, good music system.

I laughed and passed it to Ania, who read it and said,

"Why you laugh, what wrong with list?" which made me laugh even more.

I looked from her to a slightly pissed off Rosie and calmed down. I realised that she was serious and had to apologise for laughing.

"Okay, I'm sorry for laughing but I meant details like the make of the car, the engine size, whether you want it to be petrol, diesel, hybrid or full electric, details like that."

123456...8