Pizza Delivery with a Twist Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm leaking. 30 seconds more and your goal would have been achieved, my Vampire Queen."

"So, Suzie is your Mistress and I am your Queen?" I'm good with that, are you?"

"Is this about revenge on Suzie or your need to suckle on a regular basis? I would never hurt Suzie."

"A little of both, but don't worry. You are innocent in all of this. I did the deed before you knew anything."

"I was a deed? Is that like a conquest?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. You're hot, you needed help and I took advantage of the situation."

"OK, I'm not complaining. No one ever sucked on my neck before. It actually felt wonderful. If Suzie lets us live, maybe we can do that again. I really need to go or I will be late for work. Thank you for everything."

"I'll tell Suzie to give you my number. Bye Brie and good luck tonight skater girl."

Well, that got out of control quickly. I better hurry to work. It's also time to add a column to my score card. Sex with a vampire, ½ check mark. On to the shop.

I parked in my usual spot, straightened my wig and looked at my diamonds in my rearview mirror. Not bad, not bad at all. Karen was having a smoke so I headed through the back door.

"Nice outfit. What are you this weekend, a mountain climber or something?"

"A skater chick. Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?"

"No, not yet. I'm not ready for the results. My body is different. I'm pretty sure I am."

I slid inside and waved at everyone. The chorus line had a few things to say about the value of knee and elbow pads and certain sex positions. Very funny. Someday, these guys are going to run out of things to say, like in about 15 years.

After the wolves calmed down, I started to receive a few more approvals. Josh gave me a thumbs up, Rick threw out some kind of hand symbol, Gloria flash me a big smile of approval and Suzie just about pushed me to the ground.

"I received a text from my witch cousin. What the hell Brie?"

"I'm sorry Suzie. I didn't know who she was. She was nice to me and I got caught up in the moment. I don't mean any disrespect to you. Can you forgive me?"

"She's bad news. She's a blood slut or something."

"She's your cousin."

"She's the queen of darkness."

"Can we discuss this later, when we have more time?"

"Oh, we will. You can count on that. Now, I have work to do."

"Are you going to put her number in my phone?"

"Fine. Do you want it listed as blood slut, vampire or dark witch?"

"Hmmm, I think Vampire will do. Thanks. Love you."

"Brie, I am not beyond spanking you."

"Promises, promises."

I was a little stunned by her outburst, but it was kind of my fault. Sometimes I think my life is one big Google search for trouble. I better start watching what I do and with whom I do it with. I also need to stop by a drug store tonight and pick up a couple of pregnancy tests for Karen and Suzie.

"Hey Brie, I am so excited for my early out tonight. Did I thank you for that?"

"Hi Gloria. I will never forget the thank you note you performed on me. It was most memorable. Are you ready for a busy Friday night? I think there are several games on TV tonight."

"Bring on the business. Let's sling some dough."

Right on que, here comes Sal to break up a good mood.

"Has anyone seen Tim yet? He has an order coming up in 6 minutes."

"I see him sitting in his car boss man."

Gloria is so nice. I went to the window and tried to wave him in. Gloria walked up next to me while I trying to get his attention. Because we were at the front of the building, we had a little space between us and the crew. A little privacy in other words.

"Brie, I'd be happy to spank you, if that's something you need or want."

"It feels like I've been bad lately. I might deserve a little punishment."

"So, you're a tease, a flirt and a fem boy, huh? I have work cut out for me."

"What's life without a few challenges?"

"What's wrong with Tim out there? Is he OK?"

"I don't know Gloria. I better go get him."

I opened the door and stepped outside.

"Tim! Tim! Can you hear me? You have an order ready to go. Get your ass in here."

He finally lifted his head and reacted. He opened his door and ran into the building. I think he was passed out.

"Are you alright Tim? OMG, what happened to your eye?"

It was swollen out to here and was three different colors.

Lisa's boyfriend caught me dropping her off. He wasn't very happy and he punched me out."

"That looks terrible. Did you see a doctor? Maybe you should go home for the night."

"It's just a black eye and I need the money. My rent is due."

"Sal isn't going to let you work like that and no amount of make up will fix that tonight. You need to rest."

"I was hoping you could grab my orders from the counter and bring them over to me."

"Oh yeah, that should work for 2 minutes."

"Tim, order up. Brie, order up. Let's go."

I grabbed them both and handed Tim his. I had my own stuff to worry about right now. Tim went his way and I was about to go my way. That's when I noticed the address. I think this is the Gamer party house. OMG, if Chase is there, I'm going to freak out. I should say something to Gloria. It's not for sure, but the possibility is there.

"Gloria, my order is for a Gamer party house across the neighborhood. There is a possibility that this is the party you are going to later tonight. Anything you want me to check out? It's where I first met Chase."

"Ah, no. I can't change the past and I can't control what he does. However, if you happen to see something, you know."

"Got it. See you later."

The home owner nerd answered the door and took the four Pizza's. I could see Chase sitting right there on the couch. Damn, he looked good, but never mind that. I was on a spy mission, again. He noticed me and immediately came to me. As soon as the nerd gave me the money, Chase stepped out of the door and closed it behind him.

"Brie, you look great. How have you been Babe?"

"Don't 'Babe" me you scumbag."

"Ah come on, you can't still be mad because Karen seduced me."

"Bite me you sex slut."

"I like the Mountain Climber look. You look good in pads."

"I'm a skater chick you idiot."

"OK, OK, OK. How about a little make up sex? They say it's the best."

"You mean you want me to suck your dick because you fucked my friend and then everything will be OK?"

"Well, at least she seduced me with her bare bottom. You like the doggie position stuff, don't you?"

"You know my elbows are covered with hard plastic, right? I can loosen some teeth."

"Fine, you win. I'm seeing someone else anyway. Go on about your business skater chick."

"Oh, you mean Gloria? Sweet little Gloria. That girlfriend?"

"What the hell? What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about my new friend Gloria. Thank the nerd for the tip."

I turned and ran off the porch. I went straight for my phone and sent Gloria a text.

"He is a SOB."

"He's there?"

"He wanted make up sex."

"F**k him."

I shouldn't get involved in her business, but Chase is such a jerk. I'll have to back off and let her make her own decisions. I have more deliveries and money to make tonight. Plus, I have to make a quick stop by the drug store for pregnancy test kits. Wow, these tests are expensive. I hope they work.

I also noticed I was getting a lot of looks in the store. Maybe skater people aren't out this late or maybe these people liked my look. Hard to say. At least one group of girls gave me a little confirmation on my outfit. I think they gave me a smile behind their masks.

The drug store had an automatic house key duplicating machine near the front. I had a spare key made while I was there. Time to get back to work.

I wasn't in the shop very long before my next order was up and ready to go. I handed Suzie and Karen the test kits and gave them a look like it's now or never. Maybe it was more like put up or shut up. I don't know, I'm not a writer.

I glanced over at Gloria and held up the key, just so she could see it. Once I had her attention, I slipped the key into my padded bra and smiled. She walked up to me with a big smile on her face.

"Don't think for a minute that I won't go after that key. By the way, do you have different sizes?"

"Two, 34B and 34C."

"If I had a dick I would do you doggie, right here. You like the doggie style, right?"

"Promises, promises."

"What did you give the girls?"

"Keep it quiet, but I gave them pregnancy test kits. They need to figure this out and they were stalling. Sal, is my next order ready?"

"Ah, yeah, I think you have a pizza and a salad ready. It looks like your favorite couple. Are you ready to go?"

"Let's do this."

I was out the door with Ken and Naomi's order. I was also keeping my eye out for Tim, just to make sure he's not passed out on the side of the road or something. There is no sign of him by the time I arrived Ken's house. Oddly enough, I wasn't in a hurry to get to the door. It was even odder when Naomi answered the door in a night coat.

"He Brie. Here is some money. Take it all. Nice outfit by the way. What are you this weekend, a construction worker?"

"Thanks for the generous tip. I'm a dark goth skater chick. Enjoy your dinner."

"Brie, wait, I'm sorry you felt left out last night. I know you wanted more. I can't change what happened or didn't happen, but maybe I can help smooth it over. Do you want to step inside for a minute or two?"

"Are the kids still gone?"

"Yes, they are still at my Sister's."

"Where's Ken?"

"He ran fresh clothes over to my Sister's for the kids. They made some of mess. We have 10 minutes or more."

"What's with the thick robe?"

"I'm naked under here. Do you want to see me?

Miss Naomi whipped her evening coat open and flashed me her completely nude body. I stepped into the house and pushed her backwards towards the couch. I pulled her robe completely off and admired her perfect hips. How do I get hips like this? I know, be born as a real girl. I moved in between her legs and forced them open a little further than what they were.

"Brie, I can't let you fuck me. We have to have lines."

I put my knee pads to work and dropped between her thighs and gave her pussy a few licks.

"Sissies lick pussy?"

"Probably not, but this fem boy does. You know I greatly admire your body, all of your body. Flip over and I'll taste your salad, if you want."

"Take a few mores lick and I'll be done. Ken doesn't do that."

"I need to go also. It's a busy night at the shop. Do you have it in you to take Ken in your ass?"

"I do, but he doesn't."

"It sounds like you guys really need me in your life right."

"Well, we were talking about that. I don't know what words to use, but we wondering if you could be our sissy. Like our very own sissy sex slave. We promise that you will get more."

"We can talk about that next week. However, please use the word fem. Ask me to be your fem boy sex slave. Put it on a card. I have to go."

"Brie, what if my Sister needs your services? Her husband is, well, not as interested as he used to be."

"We'll talk later. I have to go."

Elvis has left the building. It's almost 10 pm and I want to be in the shop when Gloria gets off work. She can do what she wants, but I want to know what she's going to do. As soon as I entered the building, she announced that she was ready to go.

"I'm not going out with Chase tonight or any other night. Can you give me a ride home on your next delivery or should I call my friend Jennifer to pick me up?"

Miss Naomi covered my tip goals and a lot more for the night, so maybe I should leave too. But I do have a few more orders to deliver. I need to stay true to my job. Gloria had other ideas as she was walking us towards the restroom. Once inside she started to massage my breasts, well, my breast forms. I've been wearing fake breasts for almost 2 years and a girl is the only person who actually felt me up. What the hell guys?

"Is that key still up here in your bra or did you move it down here? Oh, there is something down here, but it's much bigger than a key. I think Rick would let you go early if you rub this on him. I mean, he seems to be such a faggot horn dog and all."

"Gloria, that's enough. I can't take this."

"Are you worried about making a mess in your panties? Your skirt will cover a little wet spot or is it going to a very large wet spot? Let's see what happens. Oh, you're not going to make it to Rick, are you? I can feel you tensing up. Oh, now I feel a lot of wet goo. Good boy. Now, clean up and get back to work. I'll call my friend Jennifer."

"What's your end game Gloria? Oh, and thanks for the hand job, I really needed that."

"I've been looking at some sissy boards the last few days and there seems to be a fair of sissies who have supportive girlfriends. I willing to be that girlfriend and you get to keep cross dressing, for a while. May I have that key now, please?"

"OK, but we start as roommates and develop a plan from there. You can have the back bedroom until something else is 100% agreed upon. Take the key."

She reached into my bra and fished around until she found it. She held it and smiled.

"It fell down. We need to get you some 36's to properly fill out a bra. See you at home later."

I am probably going to regret this, but she did have a good point about all those supportive girlfriends on the internet. There are a lot of them and at this moment I'm hoping they are not fake. I mean, they are in pictures together on the internet, so they must be true, right?

Damn, that girl left me with a major mess in my panties. Time to clean this up and get back to work. I thought I'd send Gloria a text, just to follow up on something.

"What if you don't like me as Bryce?"

"I'm in my new home and I'm happy."

I could hear Sal calling out my name. I better get out there.

"What's up Sal?"

"I need to work all night. Tim said he fell ill and had to go home. You OK with that?

"Yeah, Zack is still working, right?"

"Yes, it will be the two of you."

I looked over and found Karen staring down at the PG test stick. She looked puzzled.

"Well?"

"I don't know what this means. Look at it."

"I see a plus sign and a baby in your future. Will you marry Zack?"

Suzie came around the corner of the counter holding her test stick. She was shaking it like a thermometer.

"I don't know what this means. Look at it."

"I see a plus sign and a baby in your future. Will you marry Zack?"

"Did someone say my name over there?"

I left Suzie and Karen staring at each other and I went back to work. There is nothing like office gossip.

End Pizza with a twist 19

12