Pizza with a Side of Candied Bacon

Story Info
Pizza Delivery with a side of lust.
2k words
4.25
7.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her favorite day of the week, Wednesday! Wednesday meant pizza with all the toppings and extra sausage with a side of candied bacon, yum! She felt her temperature rise thinking about what was for dinner that night. Her favorite pizza delivery boy had sent her text that morning. Letting her know that he was working that night and would be delivering pizza. She had sent a text to her husband letting him know to be home on time for pizza that night.

When Heather got home she went and placed the order for the pizza. Once she had placed the order, she hurried to her room to change out of her work clothes. While she was changing, her husband Robert came home. Coming up behind her, he kissed her neck and nipped her ear lobe. Leaning back into him, she kissed the tip of his chin as his hand wandered down towards her groin. She moaned and rocked her hips into his hand as his fingers brushed across her panties. A ripple of excitement traveled through her body. His other hand slid up to a naked breast and cupped it, squeezing it. As she went to turn around in his arms, the doorbell rang. With a quick kiss to his lips, Heather grabbed a robe and walked towards the front door pulling on the robe.

When she got there, she found her pizza boy Andrew waiting there holding the pizza bag and a smile. Returning his smile, she opened the door and gestured for him to enter. He stepped in and handed Heather the receipt for her signature. While Heather signed for the pizza, Robert came up and took the pizza from Andrew, exchanging winks with him. Heather set the receipt on the side table, and stepped into Andrew's body, pulling his head down for a kiss.

Andrew loved Wednesday night pizza delivery to Heather. It had started last year when Heather and he had been chatting. He had found out she was home alone, and hungry for more than pizza. It had been his last pizza of the route and taking a cougar, especially a hot one, had been on his bucket list. What he thought would be one-time event, turned into a monthly event. Even once her husband had returned home. The first time Robert had answered the door Andrew had almost dropped the pizza and ran. But Robert had let him know that he was aware of the relationship and supported it! He liked pizza Wednesday too.

Andrew kissed Heather back and closed the door with his foot. The flimsy robe she was wearing that night didn't hide her erect nipples. He broke the kiss and kicked his shoes off. Once his shoes were off he waited for heather to lead to the lucky location for that evenings time. They had never done it in her bedroom, and he had been told they never would. That space was for Robert and her alone. Heather led him to the dining room that night. Once in the dining room heather stopped, turned towards Andrew, and drew him into her arms. She kissed him again letting her tongue slid into his mouth and back out licking his lips as they parted.

Heather pulled back and surveyed Andrew. He was ruggedly handsome with a five o'clock shadow and humor in his features. Heather reached up and removed the robe from her shoulders, letting it slide down her body. Andrew watched the robe fall off her body. Watching it fall to the floor he felt his cock harden and wanting out of his pants. Heather reached out, and unsnapped Andrew's jeans. His erection was straining against his jeans, ready to burst out of the fabric that contained it. Ashley slide down Andrew's body, pulling his jeans and boxers down with her. Once they were on the floor she straightened and brought her mouth to his erection. She licked just the tip of it teasingly and heard him sigh in pleasure. She slid her lips over the head of his erection and slowly dream him into her mouth with a hand on his ass. She pulled off his erection and moved a chair out from table. Once the chair was gone, she sat down on the table and spread her legs for Andrew to see how wet her panties were.

Andrew didn't need to be invited twice. He reached for the small piece of material that covered her crotch and pulled it aside. He dropped to his knees without invitation and ran his tongue over the folds of her body. He leaned back and pulled the panties off her ass, and down her legs, tossing them to the floor with her robe. Once he had freed her body of the inconvenient fabric, he leaned in and licked at her.

He moved up her slit to the very sensitive nub at the top and spent a few seconds sucking gently on it before licking it once. He was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure at his lick and heather tangling her hands in his hair. He slid is tongue back down her slit and found her center opening. He tested it wetness with the tip of tongue and finding it ready for him, he slid his tongue gently into it, lapping at the walls of her opening. Heather arched her back at the pleasure and whined for more. Andrew withdrew his mouth from her body and stood up.

Heather whined at him as he forced her hands out of his hair. He pulled the chair closer and pulled Heather off the table by the elbow. "Turn around." Andrew said in a husky voice, applying pressure to Heather's hips to get her to move. Heather turned around and waited for the next instruction. Applying pressure to her thigh, Andrew indicated that she should rest her foot on top of the chair. Once her leg was on the seat of the chair he pushed her torso forward so that her hands held her weight on the table. Heather loved it when Andrew told her what to do! She never knew what to expect of him and it thrilled it.

Once heather was in place, Andrew stepped up behind her and found her ass at the perfect height for his entry. Without hesitation he pushed into her and relished at the groan of pleasure from Heather. He started thrusting in and out of her at a slow even pace. Perfecting her position and found his rhythm for the evening. Once Heather into position, he slid a hand forward and started to stroke her nub in rhythm with his thrusts. With another finger, he applied pressure to the very front edge of where they were joined. He was reward with groan and shudder of pleasure from Heather. Within a few thrusts heather came, and her body dragged him in deeper with each spasm. With only a few more thrusts, Andrew followed with his own orgasm. They stayed like that for another minute, letting their bodies settle down.

Andrew pulled away from Heather, sliding his softening cock from her body. His cock stiffened again at the sight of his semen rolled down her high. He had worried about condoms the first time, but Heather had told him not to worry about that part of their tryst. Andrew had taken it as face value and accepted it as fact. Pulling his pants back on he kissed Heather as he left the room to put his shoes back on. Heather followed him out of the room, still naked. From where he sat on the floor putting his shoes on, he could see her slit, and it made him hot all over again. Getting to his feet he smiled at heather and wished her a great week.

Heather watched Andrew walk down the front walk and closed the door behind her. He was an amazing lover for being so young! She leaned against the front door and slid her hand down her stomach. Slipping a finger between her folds, reveling in the feel of his semen on her gentle places. She was still hungry though and knew where he next pleasure was waiting for her. Walking away from the front of the house she went to find Robert.

She found him lounging on the bed watching TV, the pizza box next to him. Robert turned the TV off when Heather entered the room. He eyed her naked and flushed body as she walked towards the bed. He closed the box and set it on the night stand, by that time Heather was standing next to him. She reached for his hand and brought it up between her legs, so he could feel sticky residue of her time with Andrew. Robert liked Wednesday pizza nights. It thrilled him to know that he had a hot woman that would capture and enthrall a younger man enough to get laid by him.

As his fingers moved up the side of her thighs the stickiness of her time with Andrew became slicker and his own erection grew stronger. He laid his hand at the apex of her joined legs and looked up to meet Heather's eyes. Without warning, he slid a finger into her body and was reward with a gasp. Heather's knees buckled, bring her forward onto his shoulder. He removed his finger and swung his legs down, letting Heather slide onto the bed in his spot. He removed his pants, freeing his hard erection. Heather reached out and ran her nails up and down his freed cock. Robert leaned into her body. He kissed her nipples, before kissing his way down her body to her most sensitive regions. He licked her once on her sensitive nub, before licking the combined juices of her and Andrew from her slit. Heather moaned with pleasure at his administrations and tangled her fingers in his. After a couple more licks, Robert stood and pushed Heather towards the middle of the bed. Robert crawled onto the bed, and between her legs.

Heather raised her hips and wrapped her legs around Roberts body, wanting him inside her. He smiled and slid his erection into her pushing all the way in, in a single thrust. He paused for a moment before pulling back and thrusting again. Heather tightened her body around Robert as he moved in and out of her. All the sudden Robert pulled all the way out and gestured for Heather to roll over. While Heather rolled over, Robert pulled a small cylinder and lube out of the nightstand. "On your knees" Robert commanded as he lubed the cylinder. Heather complied but couldn't see what Robert was doing behind her. Robert got back on the bed and positioned himself behind Heather and slid back into her body. After a few thrusts he brought the cylinder to the opening of Heather's anus and inserted the small tip into it. Heather gasped at the new and unexpected sensation. "What is that?" She asked trying to pull away from the odd and a little painful sensation. "Hold still" Robert said thrusting back in and out of her body with his erection. As Heather's body relaxed again, he worked the cylinder in a little farther.

Heather wasn't sure about this new twist into their actions. It was both uncomfortable and exhilarating at the same time. As Robert's pace increased the cylinder moved farther into her body. Heather felt the pleasure build. Robert's pace quickened, and his thrusts became hard as he neared his release. Heather felt new nerving endings get hit that had never seen pleasure before. They came together and collapsed onto the bed panting. Heather rested in Roberts arms, before the rumbling of her stomach reminded her that she hadn't eaten any pizza yet. She disentangled herself from Robert, removed his new toy of her body. She looked at it before handing the new pleasure toy to Robert.

Sliding back under the sheets with her pizza and plate, she watched as Robert stood and got dressed. Once dressed, he slid under the sheets and turned the TV back on. As Heather worked on her pizza Robert leaned over and kissed her cheek. "One of these days, we should try a Double Sausage pizza with a side of candied bacon."