Pj Party

Story Info
Amelia wants to cum.
863 words
3.97
15.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18 year old Amelia had just moved out of her parents who had bought her a house. She'd been spoiled all her life with her dad being a millionaire. As-well as being rich, she was beautiful! Blonde, blue eyes, slim waste, d cup breasts and a perfect bum.

Her 4 best friends, Lily, Grace, Liv and Isla weren't as lucky in the money department. They was all hot, but nothing compared to Amelia. They was all a bit jealous but still, they was happy for there friend.

One night the girls where at Amelia's having a pj party. Drinking and dancing without a care in the world. With Amelia's finances there was no limit to how much alcohol and food they where able to get there hands on.

Liv was jokingly grinding her big ass ass on Isla who was playfully smacking it. Amelia and Grace where dancing together playfully grinding on each other, whilst Lily was too drunk to stand, she was just sat on the floor laughing.

"I'm going for a piss, you'll have to dance on your own for a minute!" Grace giggled to Amelia as she spanked her and walked to the bathroom. The song 'neck, my back' by the singer khia came on, and the remaining girls started to sing along.

"Lick my pussy and my crack!" Amelia sang along as she jokingly shoved her pussy in Lily's face then quickly turned and did the same with her ass. Liv and Isla both saw this and laughed.

"Amelia!" Lily exclaimed laughing.

"Should think yourself lucky, most people dream of having there face down there!" Amelia laughed.

"Oh yeah I'm so lucky thank you!" Lily joked.

Grace wondered back in the room, "lucky about what?" She asked.

"Oh you missed it, she's lucky about this..." Amelia laughed as the chorus came back on and she shoved her pussy back in Lily's face whilst loudly singing, "lick my pussy and my crack!" Only this time holding Lily's face in her pussy longer. They all laughed loudly.

When Lily's face was finally free again she got her breath back whilst laughing. "I might as-well lick it with how long my face was there!" Lily said jokingly.

"I'm game!" Amelia laughed.

"Oh my god do it!" Grace giggled.

"No I was joking!" Lily laughed.

"Go on Lily you've got us all curious now we want to see it!" Liv giggled.

"Yeah go on Lily!" Isla laughed.

"Fuck it let's do it Lily, it's just a bit of fun!" Amelia giggled as she dropped her pj shorts to the floor. Lily was unsure as she looked at the hot blondes naked pussy.

"Go on Lily it doesn't mean anything!" Grace giggled.

"Right fuck it go on..." Lily giggled as she gave in to peer pressure.

Amelia sat on a chair in the corner of the room and spread her legs. "Come here you lucky girl!" She giggled.

Lily crawled over to her and drunkenly started licking, giggling between licks as all the girls laughed with her. She just used the tip of her tongue, not wanting to get a full taste, after all it was just a joke.

Then something changed. What started as a bit of fun quickly became more serious. Amelia was starting to get really turned on. She placed her hand on the back of Lily's head and pulled her face into her pussy. "More tongue!" She exclaimed.

"Amelia it's meant to just be a bit of fun!" Isla stated.

"Shut up Isla, let her get her orgasm!" Grace laughed.

Lily was in shock, but frantically started licking the best she could. "That's it, like that, good girl." Amelia moaned.

"Go on Lily you little slut!" Liv giggled.

Amelia then gripped Lily's hair tight and started to grind her pussy up and down, using Lily's entire face as a fuck toy. Lily tried to keep up.

"Oh my gooood I'm gunna cum!" Amelia screamed, as she literally fucks her friends face, before shocking everyone when she squirted hard in Lily's face and mouth, holding her face in-front of her pussy, until her orgasm subsided. Lily was soaked and in a state of disbelief. Amelia finally released her grip.

As Lily went to get her breath back Amelia pulled her face back in and rubbed her pussy all over it, making sure every inch was covered in her juices. "You look so good covered in my cum!" Amelia laughed.

"I didn't think it was possible for someone to squirt that much! Poor Lily!" Grace laughed.

Lily got her breath back, feeling degraded and used, not knowing what to say. She just sat there and put on a fake smile as Amelia got up and went to clean herself off.

"Oh my god she's smiling, she liked it! Me next!" Grace said as she quickly took her shorts off and took Amelias position. Before Lily could say anything Grace grabbed her hair and shoved her face in her pussy. "Lick me!" She screamed.

Lily panicked and just started licking. Liz and Isla both took there shorts off and basically formed a cue. It was going to be a long night for Lily.