Plain Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly giggled as the vision filled her mind. "Mmmmphhh...," she replied with her mouth closed. After sharing a good laugh with her mistress, she felt good to the core. Pleasure came in more ways than just orgasms she realized. "Thank you mist, err Jane," she said blushing.

Jane laughed, "Nothing like a good laugh in the morning, thank you Kimberly." She paused before adding, "Actually I was asking about the shoes. Are they hard to walk in?" She realized that finding what excited Kimberly, excited her as well. She had lived a sheltered and closed life where all she had was work, but now like a child with a free run in a candy store, and she wanted it all. First, perhaps she could find a pair of those sexy shoes for Susan and herself to wear around the house. Who cares if she could only wear them sitting down?

Kimberly stood up and took small steps away from the bed. As soon as she was far enough so Jane could see, she spun around slowly. "These? No mistress, I mean Jane; they are easy to walk around in. Just like any other pair of high heels. The tough ones are the toe shoes; I still can't walk in them."

Jane filed away the toe shoe remark for future reference. Handing the tray to Kimberly she said, "You find it almost impossible to call me Jane don't you." Seeing her nod Jane got out of bed and gently hugged the woman, "You can call me mistress as long as you don't do it in public, or while we are working. Okay?"

Kimberly felt as if Santa had just showed up and given her an extra Christmas present, "OKAY, oh thank you mistress." Had she not had the tray in her hands she would hugged Jane tightly, instead she kissed her tenderly. "Can I get you anything else mistress?" she asked savoring the word.

"No thank you, Kimberly," Jane replied. She found it amusing to see how excited the younger woman was over a word. Walking over to the closet, she looked at her clothes and shuddered. No, that woman was dead and buried. She looked down, a thought occurring to her, "Please tell me you remove that chain while on the stairs."

Kimberly shook her head, "No, it has stayed on from when we clipped it on this morning."

"From now on, I do not want your feet hobbled if your hands are not free while you are on the stairs." Jane said firmly. As Kimberly opened her mouth, she cut her off, "No Kimberly. I refuse to let you or Susan endanger your lives that way, and that is my final say on the subject. Once you reach the bottom, you may replace the chain. But, on the stairs, no ma'am. Do I make myself clear?"

Kimberly nodded, "Yes mistress." She looked down and added, "I'm sorry." She felt as if her world was collapsing, she had failed Jane. Worse yet, she had angered her mistress.

Jane lifted the other woman's chin and saw her tears. "Don't cry baby. I worry about you is all. I would never forgive myself if you fell down the stairs." She caressed Kimberly's face and added, "Now, go down and drop the tray off in the kitchen,then hurry back to me as fast as your hobbled legs can carry you."

Once the younger woman was gone, Jane turned to her closet once more. There had to be something she could wear. Rummaging around, she found a pair of faded jeans that she had not worn in years, grabbing them, a tee and a pair of gray open toe pumps. Slipping into a pair of panties, she slid the pants on and had to jump several times to get the jeans all the way up.

Looking at the tee shirt Jane decided to tease the other pair. Slipping on the tee, she made a mark about an inch below her already hard nipples, and took it back off. She went into the bathroom, grabbed a pair of scissors and cut off the bottom part of the t-shirt off, turning it into a cropped top. As she put it back on, she smiled at her reflection and the exposed bottom half of her breasts. She had just finished her morning routine, and was slipping on the pumps when there was a knock on the door. "Come in."

It was Susan who entered instead of Kimberly, and Jane looked at her in surprise. Susan was wearing a French maid's outfit complete with little cap, high heels, and a feather duster in her hand.

"Is madam ready to be dressed" she said in a bad French accent as she walked in with little steps, waving the feather duster around. She saw Jane was already dressed and lowered the duster, "Oh damn, you're already dressed."

Jane could not help but smile, "I love your choice in uniforms Susan." She walked over and kissed her lover deeply before walking around her and examining the outfit. Coming back around to the front, she said while the smile slid off her face, "There does seem to be one or two things missing though." Before Susan could ask she added, "We will have to add something like Kimberly is wearing around her ankles to make sure you take little steps." She paused. "And put you in a pair of shoes like she is wearing." She moved in close and whispered, "I don't know about you, but those shoes excite me to no end. They are sexy as hell, and you love them don't you."

Susan felt her heart sink, not only did Jane dress herself, but the uniforms that she had picked out for Kimberly and herself were wrong. She listened and imagined herself forced into little steps while wearing Kimberly's shoes. As her mind wrapped around the new ideas, she felt the need inside her building once more. Her body was screaming for an orgasm, while her mind focused on bondage and the shoes. "Yes," she moaned. "I love them..." It took a minute for her to come back to reality. Shaking her head, she could not get the vision out of her mind. She looked down at her sensible flats and shuddered, she would rather walk barefooted with her heel's raised pretending. She looked at Jane and whimpered, "I don't have any shoes like Kimberly."

Jane pulled her trembling friend and lover close, "Nor do I love. But before the day is out, we will do what we can to correct that problem." Her hands caressed Susan's back as she whispered, "It will be ok, don't get upset my swee." She kissed Susan's lips as her lover calmed down and added, "Will you put my makeup on for me?"

Susan brightened; her mistress would make things right. Her eyes grew wide when she realized with a shock that Jane did not have makeup on, even though it looked as if she did. Smiling brightly, she picked up her makeup kit and took it to Jane's makeup table. "If madam would have a seat," she said in her terrible French accent.

"Of course," Jane replied walking over and sitting down. Just like the day before, Susan straddled her, and carefully applied her makeup. Watching Susan work diligently, Jane felt the love for her swell. "I love you."

Susan bent forward and kissed her lover, "I love you too," and went back to work. It seemed to her that Jane's face was even more sculpted and refined than it had to been the day before. What had taken an hour, only took fifteen minutes even though she took her time. Once she finished glossing Jane's lips she smiled, "Finished." Looking over to the doorway she asked, "What do you think sis?" as she stood up.

Kimberly came fully into the room, the soft clinking of the chain music to her ears, and stood looking at her mistress. "She's beautiful," she said in a hushed voice. She could not believe it. Mistress was already a vision of beauty, but a few minutes' work with Susan made her even more so.

Jane looked from one to the other. With the exception of the ankle chain and the shoes, both women were wearing identical French maid outfits. "Kimberly dear, do you have anything that your sister can wear around her legs to allow her to take tiny steps like you?"

Kimberly looked from one to the other, and then hurried to her bags. Searching frantically, she tried to come up with something that might work for Susan. Finally, she found what she was looking for. It was a five-point cuff set, one for each ankle and wrist and the last around the neck. Holding it up she cried, "Found it!" She attached the cuffs and then got creative with the chains that connected the five pieces together. When she was done, Susan could only take twelve-inch steps and not move her arms more than a few inches from her sides. "Will this work mistress?" she asked.

Jane smiled at the look of relief on Susan's face. "Walk around and let me see?" she said. As Susan walked for her, she nodded, "Outstanding, I love it." An idea came to her, "I would like to try something, if you don't mind." She started, "Would both of you hold as still as you can, and have an orgasm now." She watched as their breathing became labored and faces flushed.

Other than that and their combined musk filling the room, no one would know they had just orgasmed. "Good girls. Now imagine, we are walking along, the three of us, in a mall and I allow you to orgasm." She smiled, "We will have to practice it. Whenever I say for you to orgasm, you will orgasm and then go back to the state or readiness you seem to live at always. Okay?" When the pair did not move or reply, she blushed, "Sorry, you can move now."

Susan felt odd. She knew she could move, but decided to make Jane happy by holding still. On one hand, the orgasm that swept through her body felt wonderful, on the other hand, holding still to make Jane happy sucked. She opened her mouth to reply to Jane's idea but Kimberly beat her to it.

Kimberly giggled and clapped her hands, "I love it mistress!" She looked at her sister and added, "Just imagine it sis, filling a shop with our musk."

Instead of putting up a fuss, Susan smiled, "of course we will." She caught Jane looking at her and shook her head slightly as if to say, "not now."

Jane caught the lack luster reply from Susan. There was something wrong and though she wanted to ask, she realized they needed to do alone. Instead of pressing the issue, she led them into the hall and to a door on the other side from hers. Opening it, she displayed an empty room almost as large as her bedroom. "Once you move in, this will be your bedroom Susan."

"But I thought," Susan started to say and then looked down at the floor, "Yes Jane." She was being exiled to a different room she thought to herself. Walking in she looked at the empty space and sighed. Even the sight of the huge closet did nothing to brighten her up.

Kimberly looked at Susan and then her mistress. "Mistress, why is she sleeping here instead of with us?" She felt like crying. Her sister was being punished for no reason and it hurt her just as much.

Jane was confused and looked at Susan, then stared in horror at Kimberly. "What gave you that idea?" She went over to Susan and grabbed her by the shoulders, "Susan look at me," she said when the other woman continued to look at the floor. "When I said bedroom I didn't mean bedroom, I meant a place for your clothes and stuff." She continued though the other woman was not looking at her, "My god, do you really think I would push you out of my bed?"

Susan looked up, tears rolling down her cheeks and nodded.

Jane pulled her close, "I never would do that, I love you."

Susan whispered back as she sniffed, "I love you too." She wanted to wipe the tears away and cling to Jane, however the way her arms were chained she could go little more then hold her waist.

"Enough of that foolishness," Jane said looking from one to the other. "Get it through your heads now. While you have rooms of your own, I expect you both to be with me at night." She smiled and added, "Think of these rooms as a place to put your furniture you want to bring." She turned and led the way to a door. "Through here is the bathroom." Opening the door, she displayed a tub big enough for two or three, separate shower and a counter with two sinks. "This is your bathroom, both of you. The other door leads to a matching room for you Kimberly."

Kimberly walked over and opened the door. Looking into the room, she realized she had a home. It had not sunk in until then that this was her home. On further examination, she realized she could put everything she owned in the room, and still have enough room left over for a pool table. Turning to Jane, she hugged her, "Oh thank you mistress." Looking at Susan she added, "Just think, our own place."

Though Susan was troubled, she had to smile at Kimberly's excitement. She pointedly looked at the tub and replied, "And enough room to take nice friendly soaks together."

Jane looked from one to the other smiling, "Will I be invited to some of the soaks too?"

Susan looked at her, "Gee, what do you think silly? She felt the dark cloud lifting as she added, "It's our job to wash and pamper you. It's in my contract and its Kimberly's pleasure." She winked at Kimberly. "Don't you think Jane needs a bath?"

Kimberly giggled, "Of course..."

Jane nodded, "I see where this is going. But before we lose ourselves in soapy fun, how long do you think it will take you to move, assuming you start first thing tomorrow and I have a moving company help you?"

Susan leaned against the counter thinking. She had a lot of stuff, eight years' worth, and moving overnight was not something she had even considered. Before she could reply, Kimberly piped in, "I could move right now if you wished it mistress. Perhaps an hour or two to gather the rest of my clothes and knick-knacks and I am done. Everything else is rented."

Susan rolled her eyes, "Wish I was in your shoes." She giggled as she looked at them, "In more ways than one." She looked at Jane and said, "You've seen my place. How am I going to fit it all in here? I have eight years of crap to sort through. To answer your question, it will take me a week, perhaps two, to get moved."

Jane smiled, "You underestimate me dear. Other than my bedroom, the living room, kitchen, dining room, and computer room, the rest of this house is empty. Bring it all and we will find a place for everything." She paused and added, "It's time to turn this house into a home."

Susan smiled thinking about the word home. She had not really had a home ever. Even her townhouse was just a place to sleep and change clothes. Now, Jane was opening up her house to them both to make it into a real home for the three of them. "A home, that would be really nice," she said wistfully. "Oh wait, that means there will be more for us to clean; we want a raise."

Jane pretended to frown and failed miserably. "Come with me," she said and led them through her bedroom to a door for a room she had not shown them yet. The only thing in the room was a large safe. Walking over to it, she wiggled her eyebrows, turned the handle counter clockwise, and opened it. Inside was a little safe. Looking back at them she asked, "Any ideas what the combination is?"

Kimberly spoke up, "Your birthday?"

Jane shook her head, "No, hers," she nodded towards Susan. Opening the safe, she extracted a pair of cards and handed one to each of them "Here, just use these as your raise."

Kimberly looked down at the black American Express card in her hand. "I didn't know they made anything higher than platinum cards," she said still not looking up. She saw that it was one of Jane's corporate cards. In a little voice she asked, "Can I, we, really use this?"

Susan looked at the card and answered Kimberly's unspoken question, "As far as I know, you can buy the Queen Mary, and the card will not even blink." She looked at Jane, "Are you sure?"

Jane nodded, "If you rather I can give you cash for your raise, but that has to wait until Monday." Closing the safes, she continued, "Anyway, who am I to make you pay for the clothes and shoes we will be trying out."

Susan looked at the card in her hand and said, "We won't abuse your trust Jane." She added a moment later, "There is a problem though," she waited until Jane looked at her confused, "No pockets on our uniforms."

Jane laughed, "Sounds like poor planning on someone's part." She thought for a moment, "Just set them on my dresser, and then when you're not tied up, you can put in your purses."

A little later the three sat together in the tub, Jane was right Susan thought, it was just the right size for three close friends or lovers. She was lying back with her eyes closed as the others caressed her body, not so much to keep her excited, rather as a gentle way of making love. Jane's voice broke her relaxation, "I know Kimberly loves bondage, shoes and latex. What deep little things do you like Susan? What don't you tell for fear of people looking at you odd and wandering off?"

Susan opened her eyes and looked at Jane sitting on her left. Without willing it her mouth opened and she heard herself start to speak. Clamping it closed, she shook her head and mumbled, "Nothing." She felt Kimberly poking her and looked at her. She knew damn well, what the other woman was thinking. She was going to throw Susan's words from the night before back at her. Closing her eyes she said, "fur" and felt the heat of a blush rise in her face.

It was Kimberly who broke the silence, "Fur? That's it?" She looked at Jane and then at Susan, "I have a fur glove if that helps?" She giggled before adding, "It tickles."

Jane looked at Susan. There had to be more, she had never seen her friend like this before. Susan had always been the wild one of the pair, and to see her blush over admitting something had her curiosity up. Stroking Susan's thigh, she said, "Will you tell me more? Please?"

Kimberly noticed how quiet and embarrassed Susan was. She reached out to her sister's chin and turned her head. "Sis, you can tell us...I'm sorry I giggled." When Susan didn't answer she continued, "Susan look at me." When Susan looked at her surprised at the forcefulness of her voice, she continued gently, "Susan, you gave me strength last night to say what I needed. Look at how it turned out. Now it's your turn. Please tell us what your desire is."

Susan looked from one to the other biting her lip. In a little quiet voice, she said, "I dress up in a leopard print bodysuit with a tail and pretend I am a cat woman." She looked at Jane and added, "Pretend I am your cat woman."

Kimberly got it first, "A furry!" she exclaimed happily.

Jane smiled, "I think you would make a wonderful kitten." Her mind was already working. She made a mental note to find a way to use recombinant feline DNA and stem cells to come up with a solution for Susan to live her desire. She kissed Susan tenderly, "Will you wear it for me sometime?"

Susan nodded and hugged both tightly, "I love you both so much!" Kimberly was right; Jane was the woman for her and very understanding. How could she have doubted it earlier in the day? She turned her head and kissed Kimberly and said, "Thank you little sister." She caught sight of Kimberly's shoes sitting by the tub and came up with a way to change the subject, "By the way, where did you find those lovely shoes?"

Kimberly stretched up and looked at them, "A wonderful shop in London. I ordered them on the net." She looked at their credit cards sitting on the counter, "Are you thinking what I am sis?"

Susan grinned, "Oh I love shopping."

They started to get out of the tub when Jane said, "Hold it right there you two." She stood up and continued, "I am not going to go fix myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while you two go hog wild shopping online." Looking at the two chastised women, she added, "Susan you know better than do online shopping, stuff never fits right or looks as good in real life as it does in the pictures." She looked at Kimberly, "What if the shoes that take forever to arrive don't fit? Then it is another six months to get the right size." Putting on her serious face she said, "There is only one solution I can see." When they looked at her expectantly, she giggled, "Road trip."

While the other two were off making lunch, Jane walked to the bedroom. In the past five years, she had flown all over the world selling her chemical formulas and each time had been on very short notice. As a result, she had gone through several travel agents until she happened on a young man with the same last name as hers.