Plain Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret thought about it. Another time and place she would have been at Susan's throat with talons extended. Now, however, the thought excited her. She turned John's face towards her and said, "How about it, how would you like watch. Or better yet, to be in the middle?"

John looked from Margaret to Susan before nodding. He did not understand all that was happening, however he was not going to rock the boat. Somehow, Jane had given him the woman of his dreams and he was damned determined not to mess it up. If that took calling Dr. Brown "mistress" and stroking her ego, John could do that. "Tell mistress, we will both be there." He finally said looking at Susan.

Susan nodded and walked back to stand next to Kimberly. She passed on what she had found out about Margaret and waited for Jane to appear at the door. Just after the plane stopped, Jane opened the door and came out. She was dressed as she was before however Susan could smell her pheromones hanging strong around her like an expensive perfume. "John will be there just as you requested mistress." She said in way of greeting.

Jane nodded, "Thank you Susan." She looked from one to the other and added, "It is fine to call me mistress while we are alone or when it is safe. However, it is Dr. Brown or Jane while in public." She paused and added, "Otherwise we will just turn around and go home right now."

Kimberly felt blind panic and looked at Susan. The same fear of not being allowed to buy anything mirrored in her sister's face. She looked down and said, "We understand Jane. We will be good and not embarrass you."

Jane nodded, "I know you two will be good." Grabbing her laptop, she walked up to disembark. At the door, she stopped and said, "You two go along and get our bags. I want to speak to the captain for a moment." She walked up to the cockpit and knocked.

A moment later, the door opened onto the flight deck and Jane stood before a large man. His ham like hands and rough face contrasted sharply with his gentle voice, "May I help you?" he asked.

Jane smiled, "May I speak with the captain for a minute please?"

The man looked as if he was going to refuse when his nostrils faired. "Of course," he replied and let her in. Going back to the engineer's station he sat down and said, "Cap, there is someone here to see you."

Jane had never been in a cockpit before and looked around surprised at all the gauges and knobs. It was nothing like she imagined in her life. Leaning against the closed door Jane said, "Excuse me, Captain?"

The person sitting in the left hand seat turned around and Jane was surprised to find it was a woman. "I'm sorry, Dr. Brown is it? We are a little busy right now with the post flight checklist. If you could leave a message with Jason, I am sure he will be glad to take it for me." She looked at the engineer and frowned.

Instead of leaving Jane walked forward and stood between the two pilot chairs. "I understand how busy it must be for you so I will be brief." She rested her hands on the pilot and copilot's shoulders and added, "I would like to hire you three for a consulting job."

The woman turned to tell Jane no thanks and please leave. What she found was her nose about a foot from Jane's flower with only her skirt separating them. Her musk filled the woman's senses, "I would love to help you," she said feeling herself becoming aroused.

"Let's say 9 am tomorrow morning in my suite at hotel 41. You three have expertise that I need to know about. The pay is one thousand an hour." Jane said looking from the woman to the man sitting next to her.

Standing the copilot said, "My name is Tom and I for one would not miss being with you for the world." He took her hand in his and bent down to kiss it.

The woman shook her head and said, "Oh give it a rest Tom." She looked up at Jane and added, "Don't mind Tom Dr. Brown, he's harmless." Collecting a nod from the engineer she added, "Jason, Tom and I will be there first thing in the morning." She added a moment later, "While I cannot speak for the others, I would love to help you anyway I can." While she was being polite to a rich client of the company, Lisa found she meant it this time. There was something about Dr. Brown that made her want to be nice and around her. "By the way, I'm Lisa and the bear sitting back there is Jason."

Jane smiled, "Thank you Lisa. I will let you get back to your work now and see you three in the morning." She turned and walked to the door. Before leaving, she looked back and noticed all three were still looking at her. "Wonderful flight by the way, you should be proud of your skills."

Jane caught up with Susan and Kimberly at customs. Not surprisingly, they did not have to wait before being cleared. Though she about had a heart attack when the agent asked Kimberly if she had anything to declare and Kimberly had replied, "Only a pair of soaked panties" as she displayed Jane's panties proudly.

After she said that, Jane found the three of them whisked through the rest of the process in record time. In addition, at the front door to the airport just as John had promised, was a limo to take them to the hotel. While they rode, Jane sat in the middle while Susan and Kimberly pointed out sights to each other. She smiled as they got excited seeing one of the Queen's Guard in his little hut for the first time as they passed Buckingham Palace.

Just down the street from the palace was Hotel 41. As they exited the limo their bags were whisked inside while they were still getting out. At the front desk, Jane was dismayed to find that somehow John had only booked a single. "As you can see," she said patiently to the man at the desk, "We are three as opposed to the one and as such a single will not do." The young man looked worried as he went to get the manager.

As the manager, Tina was a professional. At a glance she could tell who was important and who, like the three women standing before the desk, were riffraff. "What seems to be the problem?" she asked. She listened as Jane explained her problem and nodded. Walking over to the computer, she punched up the available rooms and frowned. There were only two rooms available, the single that the American had reserved, and penthouse suite. While one of them was properly dressed, Dr. Brown's suit looked as if it was from one of those mega superstores Yanks were so fond of. No doubt, she was nothing more than a lowly professor at a university, and could not afford the suite that cost more per night than the room she had booked cost for the week.

With a smug look, Tina turned back to Jane, "I'm sorry Dr. Brown, with it being the holiday season that is the only room we have." The sooner she got these women out of the hotel the better. It was with this intention she said coldly, "Perhaps Tim can help you find lodging somewhere more suitable."

Susan and Kimberly acted as if they had been slapped. They opened their mouths to protest when Jane smiled and shook her head. Moving closer to the counter she leaned forward and motioned the manager forward. As the woman leaned forward, Jane said simply, "You should be more friendly and helpful instead of looking down at your customers." She looked at the desk clerk and added, "I'm sure if you look, you will find something for us."

The clerk, who lived in mortal terror of Tina and her snobbish ways looked at her and gulped. When she did not look away from Dr. Brown, he went through the database and found the penthouse suite open for the week. "Tina?" he said when she had not moved from leaning close to the American.

Tina was shocked when Dr. Brown leaned close and told her how to do her job. She started to tell the woman to take her friends and leave when Dr. Brown's perfume washed over her. It was as if someone calmed her mind and spirit. She looked into the American's face and noticed that while her dress was not as good as required, she was quite lovely. It would be the right thing to do to help this woman out she thought while looking at Dr. Brown.

The desk clerk's voice broke the spell and Tina stood up properly and looked at him, "Yes Tim?" When he gestured at the screen, she walked over and looked down at it. Nodding she turned back to Dr Brown, "It seems the penthouse suite is open for the duration of your stay. Moving back to Dr Brown and the lovely perfume she added, "I hope that will meet your pleasure."

Jane smiled, "I'm sure it will." After checking in, she added, "Would you like to show us our suite Tina?"

Tina was crossed, more than anything she wanted to go up with Dr. Brown, however her duties were to the desk in case of any problems. Shaking her head sadly she said, "I'm sorry Dr. Brown, I cannot." She looked around, there had to be a way to solve this when her eyes fell on Tim. Though he was just a college student working for the holidays, he did work hard. "Tim, would you escort Dr. Brown and party up to their suite for me please?"

Tim looked at Tina is surprise; she had never delegated anything to him before and never ever said please to anyone. "Yes Tina," he stuttered. Handing one of the electronic keys to Dr. Brown, he came from around the desk and said, "This way ladies," As he headed to the elevator.