Plain Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John hugged Jane and then stood with his arm around Margaret, "That goes without saying."

"I know you don't like to talk business while on vacation John, but I would like to run a proposal by you at some point." She looked down at the still struggling woman and added, "Though this is not the best time for it."

John nodded, and motioned with his head to Margaret for them to go further back into the cabin. Margaret said, "I will be along in a moment my love." She waited until he walked away before turning to Jane, "I wanted to ask," she started and looked down a moment before looking back up to Jane, "Will you be my maid of honor? Please?"

Jane hugged Margaret tightly as she replied, "Of course I will." She kissed Margaret lightly before adding, "Don't worry about a thing, you and John have a nice flight and once at the hotel, I will plan the wedding so you don't have to." She smiled, "Think about how nice it would be to have an erotic themed wedding."

Margaret smiled; she did not have to worry about the planning or anything. "Thank you Jane" she said as she quickly kissed Jane before heading off to find John. She knew he would love any of Jane's ideas. Just thinking about it excited her as she went in search of John's lovely cock.

Jane looked down at the woman pinned by Kimberly and Susan. "You just pulled your holier than thou crap on the wrong person lady. Bring her..." Without waiting, she turned and walked up the isle towards the back of the jet where the bedroom was. Once inside she stood by the door and waited until Kimberly and Susan dragged the dazed blond in and threw her to the floor.

Jane strode over and straddled the woman. Hiking her skirt, she sat on the woman's face and said, "Close the door on your way out and do not let anyone disturb me." When Susan opened her mouth to protest, Jane shook her head no. She watched the pair start to leave, "Stop struggling," she said to the woman pinned between her thighs.

Kimberly looked at her sister and said, "We need to protect mistress better." Even though she had reacted as fast as she could, the sight of Jane's red cheek from the slap burned in her memory. She felt a shiver of fear go down her back as the idea that mistress could have been hurt or even worse, killed. In a small voice filled with fear she said, "What if something bad happens to..."

Susan hugged Kimberly tightly feeling her own fear grow. She had never considered loosing Jane before now. Stroking her sister's hair, she said, "Mistress needs a bodyguard and it is up to us to find just the right person sis." Looking into Kimberly's eyes she added, "Until then we have to keep a close eye on her."

Kimberly had not thought about that aspect and whimpered. As much as she loved bondage, she loved Jane more. She racked her brain to think of someone who could help them protect mistress, "Any idea who?"

Susan shook her head sadly, "The only ones I can think of are John or one of the guys from the lab." She glanced up towards the conference room where the sounds of John and Margaret's lovemaking carried back to them and shook her head, "No, not them." She would have continued the brainstorming session with Kimberly had the other stew not walked up.

The older stew walked up and said, "I'm looking for Carol, have you seen her?"

Susan looked confused, "Carol?"

"The blond with the attitude."

"Oh, she's in conference with mist...Dr Brown right now and cannot be disturbed." Kimberly replied blocking the door.

Just as the stew opened her mouth, the door opened and Jane walked out, meekly followed by the woman. "Is there a problem?" she asked the older stew.

"Excuse me Dr. Brown, I did not have a chance to warn you about Carol." The woman said looking at the other stew. Looking back at Jane she added, "I hope she did not cause too much trouble?"

Susan started to answer but stopped when Jane rested her hand on her arm. "We had a little disagreement; however, it is all better now, right Carol?" Jane said with a slight smile.

Carol looked at Jane and nodded, "Yes mam."

"In fact, she would like nothing more than to have someone fill that tight little ass of hers." Jane added. She looked at the older woman and added, "Don't you wish you had a big strap on so you could give it to her?"

The woman's mouth opened and closed several times looking from Jane to Carol in shock. Finally, she said, "In fact I do." She looked at Jane again and said, "What did you do to her?"

Jane smiled, "I just helped Carol realize that the reason she was nasty was that she was repressing her sexuality. Now that she sees that and understands, your little Carol is a submissive slut constantly needing all three holes filled all the time." Jane moved over to the older stew, "In fact she needs a strong mistress to keep her in line. Think you are up for the job?"

The woman looked at Carol, "You have been a pain in my ass from the day you signed on." She looked at Jane, "She has been killing all the little perks that comes with this job." She looked at Carol again, "Yes indeed, it's payback time slut." She moved past Jane and into the bedroom. A minute later, she came back carrying on a strap on. Grabbing her by her hair the woman took her forward.

Jane pulled Susan and Kimberly into her arms and said, "Let's see about joining the mile-high club." She led them into the bedroom and closed the door.

Closing the door behind her, Jane leaned up against it. "You two have entirely too much on." She watched as Susan and Kimberly hurriedly stripped out of their clothes and jumped into the bed. Removing her jacket, she set it off to the slide before moving to the foot of the bed.

Kimberly asked, "Mistress, how did you get that bitch to change her tune?" She looked down, "If I may ask, that is."

Susan nodded, "Yea just how did you do it? You two were alone only for a minute or so."

Instead of stripping down and joining them, Jane grabbed a chair and sat down facing the bed. "Kimberly, you're a scientist, you tell me."

Kimberly's face was a study of concretion as she tried to work it out. Finally, after five minutes she looked up, her eyes brimming with unshed tears and said, "I can't, all I can think of is it has something to do with our field, biochemistry."

Susan hugged her and looked at Jane, "Don't tease the girl Jane. Ether tell us or don't, but don't make Kimberly feel stupid so you can look smarter."

"But I wasn't," she started. She had not been trying for that at all. "Susan, you should know me better than that. I never put someone down to beat my own drum." She looked at Kimberly, "I'm sorry baby." She bit her lip before continuing, "Let's see if I can lead you both to the answer. To use a term, you used earlier Kimberly, how does a male dog know when a bitch is in heat?"

Kimberly felt better both by her sister defending her by standing up to mistress, and then by mistress saying she was sorry. She made a mental note to talk to Susan about her words though. Mistress was mistress and they were her pets. It was by mistress's orders that they speak their minds. However, Susan had crossed that line. Returning her mind to Jane's question she said, "The bitch emits pheromones into the air that allows males to smell it and know she is in heat. That's simple biology 101."

Susan smiled; she could have answered that also. Nevertheless, she realized that Kimberly's fragile mind needed to be boosted and as such kept quiet. "Ok so we know dogs use pheromones, but we are not female dogs." She waited a moment and added looking at Jane, "At least some of us aren't."

"I said I was sorry didn't I," Jane replied looking back at Susan until the other woman blushed and looked down. "However Susan brings up a good point, humans are not dogs. Every creature emits pheromones; humans' sense of smell is on an order of magnitude too low to pick up them though."

Kimberly picked up, "You made a stronger pheromone?" She watched Jane nod before turning to Susan, "My god, do you realize what perfume companies would pay for the formula." Susan's blank face caused her to go on, "Sis, Mistress made a synthetic pheromone that humans would detect. Think about it, the whole point of perfume is to make females smell more attractive to males. But, mistress has made it so that women will really smell more attractive." She looked back at Jane, "Wow."

Jane smiled sadly, "Well it did not work out like I planned. But before I go there, let me tell you a little story." She looked at the floor and thought. When she looked up she said, "Back in college Susan talked me into taking an aerobics class with her. Do you remember after that class was over you would spend every moment covered in shinny lycra spandex under your clothes Susan?" She looked at Kimberly and added, "I remember one night, we had come back from a party and were drunk. We made love that night, for the first and only time. Susan's wanted for us dress in our spandex bodysuits beforehand, being in love with her I would have done anything for fulfill her fetish."

Susan listened confused; they had never taken an aerobics class in graduate school. Suddenly, her world shifted to the left and it seemed as if she had been blocking it out all this time. She remembered sliding into the slinky material and masturbating before getting dressed all through school. Nodding she moaned, "I do remember... our bodies sliding over each other, sucking against the material to get a taste of your sweet nectar." Her hands caressed her body and her eyes closed. "Mmmmm yes..."

Jane stood, walked over to the bed, and leaned to whisper in Kimberly's ear, "That was all fiction, it never happened." Standing she nodded when Kimberly looked at her confused. "If you ask Susan, she will be able to tell you everything we did that night. Not only has that but in reliving it now she is going to orgasm from the pleasure that memory brought." Right on cue Susan put a pillow over her face and screamed in pleasure as she orgasmed.

Kimberly looked at her sister lost in the throes of passion before turning back to Jane. "Could you do that to me also, please?" a look of hunger and longing filled her face.

Jane thought, she had been trying to show how dangerous she had become to Kimberly. Instead, the woman wanted to be part of the change she had made in Susan. As Susan pulled the pillow away from her face she nodded, "Susan, remember that night we were all over each other and the knock on the door. Looking up we saw Kimberly standing there watching us with lust and hunger in her eyes." She looked at Kimberly, "A sweet little freshman who hurried out to change into her own golden leotard before returning to spend the night in passionate slinky love."

Kimberly listened; in her rational mind, she knew damn well this was fiction. She had gone to school in the west coast while Jane and Susan were on the east. Even so, she was there, she felt the material sliding over her body as they made love. She could taste her mistress and sister's honey and it was that night that she had fallen in love with Jane and Susan both. She looked at Jane and said, "Oh my god, I remember it."

Jane looked from one to the other, "Now on one level you both know what I just recounted was fiction. However, your memories and now new spandex fetish overrides that knowledge that it is fiction. That my loves, is why I can never market it." She looked down and added, "There is another story I want to pass on, however this one is true."

Susan looked at Kimberly and whispered, "No one must know." She paused and said, "You were there with us, right?" When Kimberly nodded she said, "I thought so," and took Kimberly's hand in hers and gave it a little squeeze.

Jane had to smile; she could see the disbelief in their faces about the spandex being a story. "I went to a renaissance fair one year and dressed up in a peasant blouse and full skirt. I also wore a leather bustier and stockings instead of hose." She blushed and added, "I found I loved the feel of stockings and a corset tightening my waist."

Susan nodded, "Yes I remember that, you wore that ratty bustier all semester." She looked at Kimberly and added, "I mean it was ok, but it didn't go with most of what she wore."

Jane nodded, "I did. I loved the feel of it." She started undressing as she continued. "Finally someone stole it and I never saw it again. Though I asked around no one admitted taking it"

Kimberly looked at Susan, "You didn't!"

Susan nodded, "I did. You should have seen it. It was old, smelly and Jane wouldn't take it off for anything."

"I always thought it was you Susan," Jane said as she stepped out of her skirt leaving her only dressed in shoes hose and a slip. "As much as I hate to admit I was wrong. Susan was right in getting rid of it. It forced me to buy this when I could afford it." She pulled the slip up over her head exposing the corset and stockings. Spinning around slowly Jane said, "What you think of my corset and stockings?"

Susan slid down the bed and stood beside Jane. Without speaking her hands started caressing Jane's corset and she thought about the many times over the years she had worn Jane's old leather one as she masturbated. Kneeling she buried her face against Jane's panties and took in her mistress's heavy musk. "I love it as much as I love your old one." She looked up at Jane as her hands caressed the silken stockings in need. "Can I have one?"

Kimberly's hands were busy between her legs. The whole idea of wearing a corset appealed to her need for bondage. The idea of being tightly laced by her mistress sent throbs of pleasure rocking through her body. "I love it mistress." She heard Susan's asking to be allowed to wear one and she quickly added, "Me too."

Jane moaned in need, the hunger in Kimberly's eyes coupled with Susan's skillful fingers caressing her legs pushed to the edge. Crawling into bed, she lay in the middle and said, "Come girls, come and make love to me with your fingers and lips." As Susan hurried to lie across from Kimberly, she added, "But let's make it interesting. If you can bring me to constant orgasms without touching my flower, you will get your corsets." She spread her legs and added, "Nice tight corsets..."

Jane had not counted on how badly the pair wanted corsets of their own. She had not even finished saying nice tight corsets when the pair started working on her. Their fingers caressing her legs sent shivers up and down her body. It did not take long before her hips were bucking and her eyes were closed. Feeling someone kneeling over her face she opened her eyes to see Susan's puffy red lips glistening with dew over her.

Kimberly smiled and said, "It's only fair mistress. I got my reward from your tongue yesterday, today is Susan's turn." With that said, she crawled between Jane's legs and nuzzled them with her face. The feeling of silk caressing her back, it was almost as good as spandex she thought. The intoxicating aroma of her mistress's hidden flower drove her hands into a frenzy as they caressed Jane's legs.

Susan lowered herself onto Jane's face. Feeling the first lick of her lover's tongue against her lips forced a moan of pleasure to escape. "Yes," she moaned as her hands found her own breasts. As her hips started thrusting against the mouth below her, she felt Jane's hands grip her thighs and hold her in place.

Jane mewed in pleasure as she licked Susan's flower. It tasted different from Kimberley's, not as sweet however she found it fit her needs just right. Between Kimberly's hands caressing her legs and Susan's slick flower filling her mouth Jane reached her first orgasm. Had not Susan been covering her mouth, she would have told Kimberly to feed on her needing kitty.

Kimberly could not stop herself. Seeing the damp spot appear on Jane's panties, she attacked them with her mouth. Biting and chewing against them, she lost her mind in pleasure. Though a small voice in her mind said for her to stop, Kimberly ignored it. Jane's musk filled her mind and pleasure centers. Her hands reached up to grab at them trying to rip them from Jane like a child opening a Christmas present.

Jane woke to the sound of the screeching tires. For a moment, she did not know where she was or what was happening, that is, until the jet started decelerating. Her half-formed thoughts of how nice silk sheets would have been went out the window as she found herself almost sliding off the bed. Sitting up she looked around for the girls only to find herself alone.

It was not until the jet was taxiing that, there was a knock at the door and the pair walked in. "Good morning Mistress," Susan said carrying a tray. Behind her Kimberly entered looking so much like the cat that ate the canary.

Jane looked from one to the other before replying. She was surprised that after the night they had just had together, that both girls were dressed and looked...chipper. She had never used that word before however it fit. "Good morning," She finally replied. As Susan handed her the tray Jane looked at Kimberly and said, "Ok, I have to ask. Why are you looking so bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning?"

Instead of replying, Kimberly blushed and pointed at Jane. Jane looked at Susan with questions in her eyes. "It's because you are still wearing your panties," Susan replied. Putting her hands on her hips she added, "Now you owe us each a nice corset like yours."

Jane looked down between her legs in surprise. She was wearing panties after a fashion. They looked as if a dog had chewed on them and ripped them up before she had put them on. In addition, they were soaking wet in the front both from her own excitement and from Kimberly's saliva. "So I do," She looked at Kimberly and smiled, "And you, my sweet, get a souvenir. Just as Susan has one of mine, it is only fair that you should also." She set the tray to one side and standing slipped off the soaking panties and handed them to Kimberly. "Do with them whatever you want." Sitting down and sipping coffee, she added with a smile, "Perhaps you could find a use for them to help you write your dissertation."

Kimberly nodded solemnly, "I will mistress." She looked at Susan and giggled, "Corsets!" Together they left Mistress alone to eat and get dressed. Sitting down she put the panties in her purse and thought about Jane's command. She would have to find a way to incorporate the panties into her subject matter for the dissertation. Luckily, she had not allowed herself to be tied down with at subject and title of her book yet.

Susan smiled back at Kimberly and stood guarding the bedroom door while her sister sat down. It took only a moment before Jane opened the door and poked her head out, "Susan? Could you tell John that I would like to meet with him tomorrow morning at...say 10 am please, at the hotel." Susan nodded and started forward. She was pleased to note that after she passed Kimberly, her sister stood up to guard the door in her place.

Finding John with Margaret's head resting on his lap, she said, "John, Dr. Brown would like to meet with you tomorrow morning at 10 am at the hotel."

John looked at Susan and then at Margaret, "What do you think dear?"

Sitting up Margaret looked at John, "Just as you are the only man for me, Jane is my mistress." She looked up at Susan with a soft smile, "Of course we will be there." Lowering her eyes and blushing she added, "Perhaps while mistress and John are meeting, we sisters can get to know each other better."

That Jane had made Margaret one of hers surprised Susan. However, instead of showing surprise she drew on her hotel training. Bending down she kissed Margaret and said, "Yes, we sisters need to get to know each other better." She looked at John and added. "Does this mean sisters get to share everything?" Frankly, Susan had no use for men, but knew Kimberly and Jane both did. Perhaps there was something to the males she had missed.