Plain Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time she walked into his office, she thought to herself, "This is a mistake." It was over flowing with paper, coffee cups littered the desks and the trashcan was full with an old brown banana peel hanging over the side. Since she was desperate, she gave him the assignment; a flight to Tokyo as fast as possible. He surprised her, and managed to get her a first class ticket on a flight leaving that day, with a reservation at the Peninsula while there. John had been her travel agent since then, and he had worked miracles time and time again for her.

Picking up the phone, she called him. "John, hi this is Dr. Brown...Yes, I am fine thank you...I am sorry for calling you on a Sunday but I need a big favor. I need you to get two others and myself to London. In addition, I will need access to a limo the whole time and the best room money can buy while I am there... How long? Say a week to be safe; most likely only a few days, but better safe than sorry in case I need the week." She listened to him for a few minutes, "I know it's Christmas time, but this is really important to me." She listened a bit longer and added, "If I have to buy a jet then do it. Ok, I understand. Goodbye." She hung up feeling frustrated, but put on a bright face when she headed downstairs and watched the pair of women giggling together as they made lunch.

They were eating when the phone rang. Before Jane could put her milk down, Susan was up and at the phone, "Dr. Brown's residence." She listened for a moment and said, "Hold on please, I will see if the Doctor is available to take your call." Covering the phone with her hand, she looked at Jane and said, "A John Brown on the phone, would you like me to give him the brush off?"

"No thank you, I'll take it," Jane replied as she stood. Taking the phone from Susan she leaned against the counter and said, "What's the good word John?" She listened a bit, writing down information on a pad. "Good deal. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Be sure to look in your stocking down in the Caymans. I am sure Santa will be leaving you a little gift for Christmas." Hanging up the phone, she smiled at the pair, "Pack your bags girls, we are flying to London tonight."

Kimberly jumped up and ran to Jane, "London? Really?" She had never been anywhere other than Mexico, and the thought of seeing London sent thrills of pleasure through her. "Will we have time to see the sights Mistress?" she asked. She had always wanted to sight see but she had to spend all her money on school.

Susan smiled at her excited little sister in bondage. Like Kimberly, she had always wanted to go to London, however, she had never had the time. Her mindset of being Jane's dresser surfaced as she asked, "How long will we be staying, and what would you like me to pack for you, Mistress?"

Jane looked from one to the other, "Yes we will have time to sightsee since we will be there a week." Looking at Susan she added, "Mistress?"

Susan replied, "If Kimberly can call you mistress, why can't I?"

Jane nodded. She had gotten used to Kimberly's calling her mistress, and it was only fair that Susan should be allowed the same privilege. "I don't know Susan. Why can't you?"

Susan smiled and kissed her, "Thank you."

Jane sat back down at the table, referring to her notes as she ate. she continued as the other two women sat down also. "We have to be at the airport no later than six pm." Looking up she shrugged, "You know how hateful it can be to get through the checking procedure. So let's make sure we are there by five, that gives us plenty of time. Since it is Christmas time, my travel agent was only able to book us into the local Motel 6. They call it," she referred to her notes and squinted, "Hotel 41, though at least he did get a suite."

Susan looked sharply at Jane, "Did you say Hotel 41?" She turned to Kimberly and said, "What mistress calls an English version of Motel 6 is one of the top ten hotels in the world." She looked at the pair, Jane's casual indifference and Kimberly's blank stare. "Sis, let me put it this way, a single this time of year, runs upwards of one thousand a night." She looked at Jane, "God knows how much a suite is."

Jane smiled, "You two are worth it." She reached forward and took Kimberly's and Susan's hands in hers, "I want to have a vacation, a real vacation where we see the sights, spend money, and have fun." She looked at Susan, "Don't worry about the cost, just spend and have a wonderful time."

Susan blushed, "I sorry Jane. So what did you want me to pack for you?" she added changing the subject.

Kimberly felt excited, just think London; she was going to spend Christmas in London with her mistress and sister. She smiled happily no caring if the room was free of a million dollars, as long as she would be going with Jane, that is all that mattered. Pulling Jane's hand to her lips, she said reverently, "Thank you mistress."

Jane looked at the pair, "Let's get you both packed first and then worry about me." She paused thinking, "Think you can get home, packed and back in three hours more or less?"

Kimberly thought for a moment before replying, "What would mistress like me to pack?"

Jane smiled, "Your passport for one, purse and a few changes of street clothes." She looked up towards her room and then added, "Somehow I think we will be buying lots of clothes." She glanced at Susan, "Right?"

Susan giggled, "Yes mistress," Standing she helped her sister up, "With your permission, may we be excused to go pack?"

Jane nodded. The moment she heard the front door close she hurried up to her room. She wanted to wear her blue pinstripe dress suit for the flight. But more important than that, she had a special item, something she had bought on one of her trips to London. Opening the bottom dresser drawer, Jane pulled out a white satin corset. Pulling it on she tightened the laces and mewed in pleasure. She had forgotten how seductive the feeling of it was. Next to it in the drawer was a pair of white seamed silk stockings. She slipped out of her panties and slid them up her legs feeling the seductive caress of them as they slid over her. Attaching the garters, four to a side, Jane turned to get dressed.

Jane was sitting in the living room sipping a cup of coffee when the pair returned giggling. She smiled; she liked the sound of their laughter, especially Susan's. In the time, she had known her, Susan had laughed and been bubblier in the last day then she had ever before. She realized that she really enjoyed having the pair with her. More than the great sex, Susan and Kimberly made Jane feel good.

Kimberly came bouncing in wearing jeans and a blouse, she hurried over to Jane and sat next to her and nuzzled her neck, "I still can't believe we are going to London for Christmas. Thank you mistress, oh thank you so much." She smiled from ear to ear at her sister. She was glad that Susan was there to help her pack, otherwise she would still be there trying to figure out what to take. As it was, all she had picked up from her apartment was a couple pairs of panties and a nice dress.

Susan looked at Kimberly and smiled, it was nice to see her all excited. She also was excited; a chance to see the sights with Jane and Kimberly was a rare treat. "We have both of our stuff packed into one suitcase," she said smiling. "Shall we pack you mistress?"

Jane smiled, "Only if you punch air holes in the suitcase." The blank looks from both girls caused her to sigh and say softly, "So much for bad jokes." Looking over her shoulder she added, "Just go and grab anything you think is worth taking with us Susan. I have faith in your taste."

Susan smiled; that Jane trusted her enough to pack for her was an incredible honor for her. She looked at Kimberly and asked, "Would you like to come help sis?" Her mind had already wrapped around the idea of Kimberly being her little sister in all ways and she enjoyed hanging out with her.

As the pair started to head upstairs Jane said, "Pack quickly girls, we should leave for the airport within the hour." As they headed upstairs, she went to her study, and locked the door behind her. She waited a moment before moving her desk chair and lifting the rug. What Jane had shown Susan and Kimberly was what she liked to call to herself her fake safe. The square plate under her feet revealed a place for her thumbprint.

Pressing her thumb to it she heard a soft click and the plate swung up. Reaching down in to the cavity, she pulled out a couple of bundles of one hundred dollar bills and set them off to the side. Feeling guilty that she did not share this one with them, she closed it and slipped the money into her laptop case before returning the rug and desk chair to their rightful places. By the time they came down, Jane had split the bundle of cash into a few different piles so she would be able to get to money without flashing her whole wad.

They were getting ready to walk out when Jane's cell rang. Opening it, she saw that it was John again and with a hint of fear she said, "Yes John?" in way of greeting. She listened for a minute and laughed, "Of course that would be fine. Ok we are leaving now, see you soon dear." Turning to Susan and Kimberly, "We will be joined on the flight by John and his fiancée Margaret."

The drive to the airport was not too bad and as they passed the main terminal, Jane explained that parking over by the private terminal was cheaper than and just as close as normal parking long term parking. Parking she tried to get her bag and laptop, however Kimberly grabbed hers while Susan got the other one. "It's our job mistress," Kimberly said.

Jane was just about to reprimand Kimberly for calling her mistress in public when she saw John standing outside the terminal looking for them. Waving she hurried over and hugged him, "We miss the flight?" she asked worriedly.

"No Dr. Brown," He replied they walked into the terminal. I wanted to give you a little warning about the plane. It's not quite what you are used to but it was all I could get."

Jane cringed inside, it was going to be some god-awful puddle jumper turboprop that would fly them to New York before changing to a jet for the flight to London. The roar of the engines and diesel scent always gave her headaches. She followed him around and finally to the doors leading out to the tarmac. She stopped dead staring at the jet. "Plane? That's not a little plane, that's a damn 737," she said slowly. Behind her, she could hear Susan and Kimberly squeal with excitement. She looked at him and saw him grinning from ear to ear. "Thank you John," She said as she kissed his cheek. Looking at the girls she added, "Shall we?" As the others passed her she held John back a second and said, "Don't tell me I bought it...did I?

John shook his head, "No, just rented it for a week." As they walked towards it he added, "Surprisingly it is cheaper in the long run than the Lears' I have been renting for you."

As Jane entered the jet, she was astounded, from the inside it looked nothing like any jet she had been on ever before. She followed the others through taking a quick tour before sitting down for takeoff. She noticed a woman scowling at her as she and John walked in together. Well she would deal with her later after they were in the air. A pretty stewardess named Carol greeted them when they first entered the plane. She had the type of body that screamed "sex!" The other one was at least forty and came across as stuffy and by-the-book. When she served them some wine, she said, "Dr. Brown, if there is anything you need, please let us know." Jane nodded to herself, and thought that the older woman wouldn't be interested in anything she wanted to do. As the jet rolled out Jane wrapped Susan and Kimberly's arms in hers and smiled. They were off on a grand adventure.

They were in the air when Jane said to Susan and Kimberly, "I'm going to send John up here so you two can show him how much you love this jet." She turned to Kimberly, "Just keep him busy." Receiving their nods, Jane stood and walked back to where John and the scowling woman sat. She leaned over and said, "Excuse me John, but would you please talk to Susan and Kim about the cost of renting this instead of a Lear?"

John looked up and smiled, "Sure thing Doc." He looked at the woman and patted her arm, "I'll be just a few Margaret."

As he stood and passed Jane, she patted his arm, "Oh, I'll keep Margaret company." She looked at him and then sat down next to Margaret who was looking out the window. "Good evening Margaret, I'm Dr Jane Brown." She said. When the woman did not look away from the window, Jane frowned. "I was wondering if I could get your opinion on something." She paused until the woman looked at her, the hostility plainly showing in her face. "What do you think of my perfume?" she said and held her wrist under the woman's nose. As Margaret took Jane's wrist in hers, Jane added, "I just know you will love it."

Margaret looked at Jane before taking a deep breath inhaling Jane's natural pheromones. The woman was right, "I do love it." She thought to herself as she kept inhaling the lovely fragrance. Leaning over she nuzzled Jane's neck taking in the intoxicating fragrance.

Jane smiled as she put her arm around the woman's shoulder keeping her head in place. "You don't want to lie to me dear," she said. "If you lie then the lovely smell will go away." She waited a moment before adding, "Now, tell me all about why you are unhappy." She listened as the woman, a gold digger, whined about having the share the flight with her and her girls. Then how John had come across as filthy rich, only to have it turn out he only had one client. Finally, she complained how he always wanted her to give him oral sex or any sex for that matter.

Jane listened to her becoming madder by the moment. John was a good man and did not deserve this bitch. Once the woman wound down she said, "We both know you love John, worship him even. All he needs is a good wife like you to help him at work, to clean the office for him and act as his receptionist. With your love and blind devotion, he can do anything." She could hear Margaret mumbling against her neck.

Jane waited a moment before continuing, "Just imagine taking his cock, his god like cock in your mouth. Sucking on it and tasting him, working him up to frenzy until he orgasms in your mouth. His cum addicting to you as you milk him. Each taste of it making you need more." She smiled as Margaret's hips started thrusting on their own. "Yes even thinking about taking him and giving him a blowjob excites you no end."

"But alas, with you two not married, you cannot fulfill your destiny. Marriage, yes that's it, you and he need to elope and tie the knot as soon as you can." Jane said stroking the woman's hair. She let that simmer in the woman's mind before adding, "Look at me dear," when Margaret looked at her she added, "Just as John is the only man for you, I am your mistress. You see that now don't you."

"Yes, only you," Margaret replied looking at Jane in a new light. How could she have been so wrong about the lovely woman? She bent forward and kissed Jane tenderly, as a young lover would.

"Good girl," Jane replied before standing. "Come with me dear, I know you are dying to give John a blow job right now." Had Margaret been of her right mind she would have been alarmed at Jane's twinkling eyes, "In fact, public, private, it does not matter. The pleasure of giving him a blow job and drinking down his essence outweighs any other considerations other than his."

Margaret led Jane up front where John sat with Susan and Kimberly on either side on him. Without speaking, she dropped down to her knees before him and unzipped his zipper. She reached into his pants with a trembling hand before pulling out his stiffening cock. Lowering her head Margaret tenderly kissed the tip as she looked up at him. Lowering her head over the cock, she tasted him and his pre cum. She railed against herself, why had she waited so long she had been missing this the whole time they had been together. Jane, sweet Jane was right, John was the man for her and his cock was for her to suck and worship.

John turned beet red however did not move Margaret's head from his lap. Instead, he looked around trying to pretend nothing was going on. At least he did until Jane leaned over and whispered, "We are all friends here John. Enjoy..." From that moment on, he guided Margaret's head with his hands as he moaned in pleasure.

Jane sat off to one side and watched. She did not get off so much as John getting his reward, but the reactions of Susan and Kimberley did excite her. The pair exchanged a look and turned to her. Walking to her they both knelt on the floor in front of Jane, sexual hunger apparent in their eyes. Jane leaned down and said softly, "Why don't you both lie where John can see you and pleasure each other. But," she held up a finger, "no orgasms allowed."

Jane was sitting back enjoying the show, her girls making love to each other while John was getting a well-deserved blow job when a woman's voice said, "Just what do you think you are doing?"

Jane looked up to find the cute blond stew standing there. She had her hands on her hips and face looked as if she had just sucked a lemon. She calmly replied, "It looks like they are enjoying themselves. Why what does it look like they are doing?"

The blond looked at Jane and said, "It looks like they are sinning against god and nature."

"Are you for real?" Jane asked shocked. Granted, if it were public transportation, she could see the woman becoming hot under the collar. However, on a chartered jet the size of an airliner, who was she to judge anything people did. "How can they be sinning against nature, when they're just doing what nature demands all creatures do?" Jane said, from a scientific standpoint. She paused a moment and added, "More or less."

The blond shook her finger at Jane, "If you don't stop this at once I will bring you up on charges. You will find yourself living in the poorhouse so fast your head will spin." She walked further forward, caught sight of Susan and Kimberly franticly eating each other out, and put her hand to her mouth, "Oh my god!"

Jane looked up to the roof of the cabin as if to ask why me. Standing she put her arm around the woman's shoulder and tried to turn her away, "Let's go somewhere less distracting and discuss this like adults."

The blond, shrugged herself out of Jane's arm and said, "Unhand me you, you slut!"

"Excuse me?' Jane said shocked. Up until now, she had found the woman's antics humorous or at least outrageous in the extreme. However, calling her a slut was going too far. Placing her hand on the woman's arm, "I know you didn't just call me a slut," she said giving the blond a chance to backpedal and apologize.

Instead of backing down, the blond slapped Jane as hard as she could. "You heard me; I am going to have you and your group of degenerates thrown off the plane the minute we land."

Jane stood not moving, never had she been slapped before. Before she could snap out of the shock, the woman turned and walked away in a huff. She stared at the woman's back when she heard a scream of rage from one side. Kimberly's form raced into her view and tackled the woman. It took only a moment for Susan to join her as they wrestled with the struggling blond.

John and Margaret came over and looked down at her before turning to Jane, "Do you want us to take care of her Jane?"

Margaret nodded, "We can find a place to lock her up and allow you to enjoy the rest of the flight in peace. She lowered her eyes, "It is the least I can do for you."

Jane smiled and stroked Margaret's cheek, "The only thing I want the two of you to do, is have a nice vacation and when you elope, invite me."