Planetary Transit Ch. 03

Story Info
A different kind of encounter in the woods.
2.9k words
4.74
1.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and stretched from head to toe.

I hadn't changed back to being Karl.

This was a new development! Admittedly this was only the second time I'd become Kelly so I had no firm idea of what to expect, but since last time it'd only lasted a day I'd assumed this time would too.

I realised I was smiling to myself, which led to the realisation that I had not infact wanted to revert to being male. Not yet anyway, of course I wanted to go back to being Karl eventually but currently... well, I was having too much fun!

I thought back to the antics of last night. Sam and my first lesbian experience. I say 'first', that depends on whether you're counting the videos I've seen, in which case I'd probably class myself as an expert! I laughed to myself at the thought.

Why do guys like to watch women having sex so much? It's not like they're choosing it over watching guy-on-girl because of an aversion to seeing cock, I don't know any guy who exclusively only watches lesbian porn.

I felt like I was starting to lose my objectivity a bit: my answer to that question now would be "because I'd like to be a participant," but that couldn't have been true before now could it?

My phone pinged.

"Hey beautiful, how are you? Hope last night was fun x x x"

Sam and I had exchanged numbers and - shit! What if she phoned me when I was Karl? OK, that's not a 'now' problem, since Karl wasn't here right now. Probably a good sign that she's a texter more than a caller, though I'd have to be careful which calls I picked up in the future.

I caught my reflection in the window pane, still wearing yesterday's makeup. Ugh, and I slept in my clothes, after a particularly sweaty night last night!

I messaged back, "Was amazing. Glad my first time was with you, honey x"

Almost immediately she replied:

"Aw thanks babe. Whatcha got planned for today? x"

"Nothing! Just about to have a shower and decide what's what x"

I turned towards the bathroom and heard the next message arrive.

"Are you gonna keep me picturing you in the shower, or give me your address so I can join you? x"

I smiled as I considered the idea of sharing a shower with her, then froze. My apartment, there was no way it looked like a girl lived here!

Thankfully I hadn't properly read the message, just the preview in the notification bar, so as far as Sam was concerned it was still unread.

I stripped naked and put my clothes in the washing machine, then headed for the bathroom.

While I showered I had a long think about the whole situation.

Sam was lovely, and the sex last night really had been amazing. Was her "watcha doing" an invitation to meet up today? Did she just want sex, or was she looking for a girlfriend? Obviously the latter wasn't really a possibility since I couldn't say how long I'd remain this way, and assuming I did change back then how long it'd be before I was Kelly again (if ever). Not that the idea of her as my girlfriend wasn't appealing!

"My lesbian girlfriend," I said out loud. It did sound good!

But even with those concerns put aside, was I even being fair to Sam? She's a lesbian and she's unknowingly had sex with a man. Did I trick her into that?

Argh, no of course you didn't. You're not a man! At least not right now. It's not like you had some gender reassignment surgery and you're keeping it from her, you are a 100% bona-fide woman.

I sniggered at the 'boner' in 'bona-fide'.

But even if you had gone through some surgery, is it your responsibility to tell people about your past? What if I, as Karl, met a girl and we started seeing each other, then found out she was born male. How would I feel?

I shrugged as I continued soaping myself. If she acted, sounded and looked like a woman... if she had an actual female body, then she'd be a woman, right? What's the difference?

Wrapped in a towel I picked up my phone and replied to her message:

"Sorry, showered before I got your msg! Now dripping wet ;) x"

Again an almost immediate reply:

"Pics or it didn't happen! :) x"

I laughed. OK then!

I carefully framed then cropped a photo in the mirror which showed my belly beaded with water (which I'd had to add for effect) with just a hint of under-boob at the top and of pubic hair at the bottom.

"Delicious! I'm about to go for some Sunday morning coffee in the park if you fancy it? x"

Forty minutes later I was dressed in some of my other purchases from the previous day, some well fitting regular denim jeans and long sleeved top, and arriving at the Central square of the park across the road from my place.

I'd removed yesterday's makeup before my shower. Still lacking in makeup skills, I chose to just apply the soft red lipstick I'd bought and nothing else.

I approached Sam from the side so she didn't see me immediately. In profile she looked classically beautiful, if you wanted to find fault you might say her chin was just a little too pronounced but otherwise she was flawless. Her pale skin complemented her red hair perfectly, and at around five feet nine she was just slightly shorter than me. Gorgeous.

"Hi," I said and she turned, brandishing two coffee cups.

"Hi! Latte, right?" She offered a cup to me and I took it.

"Chilly this morning," I said as we started slowly walking along the pathway.

"Yeah. I had trouble getting out of bed this morning. Probably wouldn't have if I'd had someone still in it!"

I laughed. "Yeah well maybe I could stay over another time. It's not like I freaked out or anything, but this is still all kinda new to me."

"Ah yes. I am the virginity taker!" she roared, which set us both laughing. "So have you only just realised you're interested in girls?"

I wanted to be as truthful as I could.

"I've been attracted to girls my whole life to be honest. Though I've only ever thought of myself as... only had straight sex. What about you?"

"Oh I always knew I liked girls too. Though when I was a student I did try it with guy. Was still discovering myself, yeah? Name was Simon, rumour was that he had the most enormous cock so I thought I'd like to give it a go. Figured I could pretend it was a dildo if it felt weird being with a guy. Felt sure we'd still be able to get our rocks off together."

I gave her a "And...?" shrug.

"Huge! I insisted he take me from behind, didn't want to say it was so I didn't have to look at him, and I spent nearly an hour receiving the most massive cock from a guy I didn't find attractive at all. I was actually thinking about Gillian Anderson the whole time! You remember the X-Files? Anyway, I started to feel sore so we stopped, he just wasn't 'feeling it' either. So I let him watch me finger myself to completion while he beat one out."

She gave me a quizzical look.

"Does that one encounter make me bi?"

Then she laughed.

"I think I did it just to say I'd tried. But I still do genuinely wonder if that makes me bi, since I wasn't so repulsed by the idea that I couldn't actually do it. After a lot of vodka of course! To this day... I named the biggest dildo in my collection 'Simon'.

We sipped our coffee and started walking towards the tree line.

"These days I'm strictly girls-only, so I say I'm a lesbian. So what about you? Have I turned you to the dark side?"...said in the voice of Star Wars' emperor.

I hesitated, then, "If I base it solely on last night then I think it's girls-only for me too." I paused again then found myself adding, "But never say never."

We'd finished our coffees so deposited our cups in the pathside bin, then entered the wooded part of the park by detouring from the path onto the grass.

There was slightly less daylight since the trees were mostly evergreens and provided a canopy but it was far from dark. Sam stopped walking and turned to me.

"So... can I buy you dinner one night this week?"

I was taken aback a little. I had no idea if I'd be Kelly or Karl by then! My hesitation showed, so she followed with, "Sorry, moving too fast right? Dating a girl might be a big step, huh?"

She stepped slowly towards me until we were only a few inches apart, feeling each other's breath on our faces while we held eye contact.

"That's OK," she said as she leaned forward and briefly kissed my lips. "How about we skip dinner..." another peck on the lips and her arms snaked around my hips. "...and just spend the night eating each other out?"

Her lips touched mine again but this time it became a full, passionate kiss. She moved forward so I stepped back while we snogged. Another step then another, until I felt a tree trunk at my back. She pressed me against the tree while we kissed for a few minutes. It was so sensual! And then without warning her hand slipped from my hips and slid down the front of my jeans, inside my knickers.

We kept kissing while she rubbed my clit for all of about a minute, but then her fingers moved lower and she was suddenly inside me, two fingers doing a kind of beckoning movement while pushing as far in-and-out as my clothing would allow.

"Oh fuck..." I breathed in her face, not kissing now but faces inches apart and staring into each other's eyes.

She breathed, "You want this?" to me without slowing down and all I could do was nod vigorously, since I was biting my lip trying not to squeal. I'd gone from zero to a hundred in five seconds: I was soaking wet, fuck this is a public place, fuck don't stop, what the fuck was I doing, anyone could be watching, fuck I'm gonna cum, fuck, fuck, FUCK!

I couldn't stop myself groaning very loudly as I came, all the while staring into her eyes. It was the filthiest, cutest, dirtiest, sweetest thing anyone had ever done to me.

She withdrew her hand and only broke eye contact to look around, see if anyone had seen us. She looked back to me with a grin. I was breathless, legs trembling.

"We could just keep doing things like that for a while if you like. Until being with a girl doesn't freak you out any more?"

I desperately wanted to tell her: I'm not freaked out, I love it, but I'm only a woman sometimes and I'm not sure you'd like that!

I settled for a post-orgasm satisfied smile with a dreamy, "Yeah."

****************

We spent the rest of the afternoon together, walking around town and then back to her place. She did get to share that shower with me.

I climbed out of her bed around 8pm with her taste on my lips. She watched me start dressing then said, "You can stay over, you know. No pressure!"

"I really should get home," I said. "Early start in the morning."

She replied, "A suspicious woman might think you had a man back at your place!" I almost burst out laughing but she did first so I followed. If only she knew.

We tried to say goodbye twice, the first time turned into a twenty minute makeout session but finally I left around 8:30.

Walking home I felt... God, I didn't know what. This woman was amazing, sex with her was mind blowing, but it was all built on a lie. OK, not a lie but a definite withholding of the truth.

But how could I tell her? She wouldn't believe me anyway, let's face it. And if I could convince her, how would she react?

When I arrived home I started thinking about going to bed. I wasn't lying about the early start, I had a conference with our India team so up at 5am - the project bring-up was way behind schedule and I was the technical lead.

Was I going to wake up as Karl? I had no idea. If I did it'd solve certain problems, I wouldn't have to hide behind a supposed broken-camera on video conferences or fake my usual voice.

But I didn't want to. Not yet.

****************

"OK so that's the plan. Phil sees what he can do with the power system team, Mike is on the construction team's back, and Karl - you're re-running the bring-up simulation right?"

My face nodded in the corner of the screen, "Yeah I'll have the new numbers run through in the next few days. It's a complex simulation."

"OK. Well that's all then folks, speak to you tomorrow."

Meeting ended. How would you rate the quality of your call?

The screen went blank and my reflection sighed.

On waking a single touch in the right place confirmed I was Karl again, and triggered a pang deep in the pit of my stomach.

I'd made coffee ahead of my 5:30 call with India and sat at the kitchen table reviewing the footage I'd taken on my phone overnight. I figured that if I was going to change while I slept I should try and capture it with my phone. I'd set it up on the tall drawers to the left of the bed, angled slightly downwards at the bed itself.

And change I did.

It took me the best part of ten minutes to pin down the transition. The recording started around 10pm and there was a lot of tossing and turning, with me facing toward then away from the camera. Skipping forward and back I realised that something had happened around 3am. It was subtle, but just before 3 Kelly was facing toward the camera then I rolled over in my sleep to face the wall so only the back of the head was visible. In the darkness the picture was quite grainy but there seemed to be the slightest glitch in the recording a few minutes later, and when I rolled back over the face was Karl.

Damn. I needed a better camera. Cameras, to cover more angles.

The call lasted an hour. I had work to do but couldn't resist thinking about the situation instead. It felt like some kind of cosmic joke was being played on me.

Being with Sam was... God, was it just her, or was just being Kelly what felt so good? It was hard to separate the two at this point.

I got properly dressed and headed down to the Starbucks next to the park in time for 7 o'clock. She'd told me she always grabbed a coffee there before getting the train to work on weekdays so I knew she'd be there. Sat at a corner table I watched her order, get her phone out of her pocket and then walk out the door. She'd never have recognised me.

I jumped when the phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Hope you had sweet dreams. Of me! Maybe go for a drink one night this week? No pressure! x"

I brooded for a while, then got up and headed for the door.

Fuck this. I needed answers.

****************

Around lunchtime my car pulled into the drive of my parents' house back at my hometown.

Here was where this all started, that night back in the summer. The Blue Light in the sky and the lost time in the woods. I was scientist enough to know correlation doesn't mean causality but a really weird thing happened right before a really weird thing started happening. There's no way the two weren't connected.

I let myself in with the key I still had. I'd called them before driving up, knew they'd just left for a two week vacation but asked if they'd mind me staying. I think they hoped this was a prelude to me moving back to the sticks so enthusiastically said yes.

I didn't need to be in the city to do my work so I'd packed up my laptop and papers and a holdall full of clothes. Probably more than I'd usually bring but I was packing for two at the moment! It'd been months between the first and second transits but that didn't necessarily mean it'd be months again before the next time.

I parked at the side of the house so I was near the door. It'd be easy to come and go without being seen, which could be vital if I transitioned to Kelly again while I was here. The folks would definitely tell the neighbours that I was staying over, so it was just a case of nobody getting too good a look at me.

I took a shower then grabbed some clothes from the holdall I'd brought. I felt a brief desire to wear the bra and knickers despite being male but put that aside. That'd be stupid, right?

Dressed, I laced up my boots and headed for the woods. I was going to retrace my steps from the night of the Blue Light.

I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but I desperately needed some answers.