Planted Ch. 03 - Epilogue

Story Info
Decades later everything comes to a conclusion.
1k words
3.7
64.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The incident with the plant did not dictate his whole life. But it was hard for him to accept that he would never get to feel the unimaginable pleasures he had gotten from it once. Still, little by little his normal life prevailed. Years and decades went on and he could look back to it all with special fondness.

Strangely enough, it was not all over yet. The events leading to his final encounter with the extraordinary flora started with bad omens. He had to see a doctor because of severe stomach aches.

He hoped it wouldn't have anything to do with the big seeds he once carried in him and was afraid he would have to explain it all to some stranger. However, when the attractive young female doctor checked his tummy with the ultrasound device she did not see anything odd in his internal physique. It was a relief. He had lied to her about if he had any guesses on what could be the root cause of his pain.

After all the examinations were over, the results could not have been worse. He had a pancreatic cancer. Whether or not it had something to do with the plant remained unresolved but in any case, there would be only a few weeks to sort his things out. The imminent death always comes as a surprise. Even if one has lived as long as he had.

That night he went into bed in emotional turmoil. His sleep was restless but in the morning he jumped up from the bed like a teenager. In his dreams, there had been a forest and a tall rock cliff and he knew exactly where that would be. It wasn't that close to the original location of "his" plants but the dream had been so vivid it was certain that if he would go there he would find one more of these odd creatures.

He didn't go right away but more or less settled his affairs by seeing his close ones for a final time. They were sad about the cancer but agreed that he had had a long and good life. The hospital tending him offered to take him in for the final days in order to give me some seductive drugs for the pain and he promised to consider.

But he was not planning to go there. Hiking has always been one of his favorite leisure time hobbies so why not do it one more time? With effort, he found the place of his dreams. It took some time scanning around but he had a peculiar feeling something was guiding him to the right path.

In the end, he found what he was looking for. He just knew it before he saw it. Exactly as he had known he would find it if he came. The entrance to the secret smallish valley was so well hidden that one almost had to know it was there in order to go through it. And on the other side, was something spectacular. Not just one plant but some sort of limited field of plants.

They were not all the same. Some looked ancient and almost grey as stone and some others looked a little fresher. They were all connected and as he was studying the whole scenery he could not help but wonder if they had fallen from the space to that secluded natural cradle.

Studying them closely he could see most of them had closed themselves in. And furthermore, even though there was no sign of humans there the shape of many of the plants suggested that there had to be a person inside of them.

Then there was one plant that was at its prime. Oh so beautiful and full of colors. It was safe to say that the plant was sexually as attractive as the very first plant had been when he found it. Instinctively he knew where all this would lead. Slowly dropping his clothes he approached the plant. There was no need to preserve them and he just left them all to the ground.

He took in the heavenly scent of it and admired the perfect roundness of the centerpiece. Surprisingly his cock was hard as ever. As he was quite old this was a welcomed event. It had been years since his last erection and although he had not missed them that much now that he once more was like a horny teenager it felt really empowering.

Living his past memories over he first entered a finger into the plant. For a small moment, he was afraid that the plant would refuse him. But on the contrary. It welcomed his finger like a long-lost lover. The warmness, the moisture, and the gentle sucking movements of the plant almost made him cry out of happiness. It was really happening.

Time seemed to stop by. In a dreamlike state, he entered the plant with his cock. He felt the roundness of its buttocks with his hands for a moment and then leaned in on top of it all. The wines came just like he knew they would. Caressing him and attaching him to the plant.

He had always remembered how good the plant's pussy had felt around his cock but now that he was once more feeling it it was even better. Like if this plant's sole purpose was to suck his cock in the most pleasurable way possible. The plant embraced him evermore and most of it went down like it had in the first time.

He was covered fully by its leaves and foliage and his erogenous zones were manipulated in a masterful manner by the wines. Everything was already perfect when the mind manipulation started. It was as if he was reliving every single erotic moment of his life once more with the plant. Every single person he had ever lusted after was there to take their naughty turns with him.

Plant edged and edged him on the brink of an orgasm and even to some extent was able to rewind his pleasure. Just as he thought he was over the edge having an orgasm he was back on the edge again. Cumming but not cumming at the same time.

There in his uttermost bliss that lasted for hours if not for days, he lost all the sense of time and place and became one with the plant.