Planting the Seeds of Submission

Story Info
Old boy grows spuds and a sub.
3.2k words
4.6
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one

"Yessss!!! Thank you soo much, that's great! I will see you this afternoon. Yes! Thank you again!" The squealing voice pierced the silence in the small flat and made Adam flinch and frown. He turned his head towards the living room door, momentarily pulling his concentration away from his game console. Susie burst in seconds later.

"We got the allotment! One has come up! It's unbelievable!" she bounced over to Adam and wrapped her small frame around him. She hugged him close. "Get off me, I am in the middle of game!" he complained. Susie pouted. Adam felt a twinge of guilt. "Look, I know it's important to you and I will help, it's just, well, it's your thing baby". He kissed her forehead and returned to the flashing screen in front of him. Susie sighed, got up and headed up stairs.

Three hours later Susie was walking down the path to the allotments. As she walked she thought about the lack of interest from her long term boyfriend. They had been together for 5 years, both now in their late twenties, not much had changed since they first got together.

Sure, they now had a house together, albeit rented, and a cat, and they both worked, but generally things weren't much different from a few years ago. Adam loved two things, gaming and football; Susie didn't come close to either. Not even the offer of sex could dissuade the young man from his obsessions.

It was a warm spring day and the cool breeze tickled her bare legs as Susie skipped through the gate to the allotment. It was a small site only hosting a handful of plots, but it had been there for years. Susie took a deep breath in and savoured the fresh earthy smell surrounding her. She smiled and instantly felt better. It had been a dream for some time to be a plot holder and the day had finally arrived.

Catching the eye of Tony, the chairman of the committee, she headed his way. Tony was a newly retired HR Manager and keen gardener. He was given his new role as the chairman due to no one else wanting it. Tony, being Tony, accepted the challenge with relish.

The young lady in her yellow coat and pink wellies had caught his eye when she pushed open the gate. At first she looked like she was only in a coat and wellies but on further inspection, it was noted that the coat was open, and a short floral summer dress was hidden beneath. The lithe young body made its way to Tony dancing over the uneven path.

"Susie?" Tony questioned as she approached him. She nodded and held her hand out. He shook it and started to talk. He explained the site and where everything was and then gave her the guided tour before stopping at plot number 14.

The two bodies stood in silence as Susie surveyed the plot. Whilst she had done some research she was still in awe of the size of it. "Is this all mine?" She asked. Tony smiled "Yes it's all yours!" After a little more chat and the exchange of cash for the rent and the shed keys Tony left her to it. Susie, still a little shocked, just stood there.

The sound of a door squeaking open broke her trance and made her look to the left. An old man, tall and wiry framed, emerged. Brian was old. He felt old, he looked old and he was fed up. It had been two years since his beloved Mary had passed and he needed something, anything to brighten up his dull, monotonous life.

Prior to his appearance, Brian had seen the young girl walking down the path to the gate and her meeting with Tony through the window of his shed. He watched and smiled. She was cute and small.

He watched as the coat revealed the short summer dress and hid it again as she walked. He noticed the wellies and her bare legs. He noticed her hair, medium length, teased by the wind. She was open faced, inviting, friendly and more importantly, on the plot next to his.

"Hello?" Brian stood by the corner of his plot and moved slowly towards the girl. "Oh hi" she replied cheerily. "I am Susie, I have just got this plot! I am soo excited! Sorry, I talk too much when I am nervous!" Brian just smiled and held out his hand. Susie shook it. Her hand was soft and warm. Brian loomed over Susie as she stood there, still overwhelmed by it all. Brian noticed this and stood by her side.

"It's okay lass, once you give it a good going over and get some beds in, you'll be right" Brian tried to sound optimistic and cheery. "Gosh, its soo big!", "Why thank you madam" Brian wittily replied. Susie looked at him and laughed. "I meant the plot you dirty old man!" She sniggered. "I was talking about the plot you naughty girl!" Brian replied, thankful she had seen the funny side. This set the benchmark for their friendship.

Over the next few weeks Susie, with the help of Brian, got her plot in a good state so she could plant a few things to get her started. Brian also sorted out the shed for her and got her a new padlock for it. Their relationship blossomed like the surrounding cherry trees.

Brian would work on his and Susie's plot during the day and Susie would join him a couple of nights in the week and at weekends. Adam visited once, got attacked by a spider and stood on a slug. He never returned again.

One night, after a day in the office, Susie was getting ready to go up when Adam took a break from his gaming and started to talk to her. "Hey Babe, I am so glad you got an interest that's just yours. You seem to really like it up there". Susie smiled. Adam continued, "Does that old boy give you any grief? He was a real grump that time I was up there, and I noticed he was checking you out!". Susie sighed. Here we go again she thought.

Every so often Adam makes out someone is checking her out and accuses her of doing something. "Really Adam? This again!!". Adam grinned "Only joking babe, it's not like you would do anything with that old timer is it! Bet the old git can't even get it up!" Adam laughed at his own jibes and went back to his gaming. Susie snorted. Idiot! She thought. It's not like we do it anymore anyway! With that Susie shut the door and headed out.

It was a balmy evening and the walk soon soothed her mood. As she approached the gate she saw Brian's wiry frame leaning against his spade as he chatted to another man. Brian introduced Susie to Colin, another allotment holder not long out of hospital following an operation.

Susie sympathised with Colin and fussed over him. Colin enjoyed the attention and started teasing her and Brian. "I say Bri, I wish all the nurses were this lovely and as hot as Susie here!", Susie giggled and blushed. Brian rolled his eyes. "Alright Colin give it a rest. You have only been out a few days and already you are chatting up poor Susie. She has a boyfriend and don't need no old perv like you giving her the eye!".

Susie clasped her hands together and in dramatic fashion replied "Brian, my hero! Save me from this evil man and his filthy mind!". The two old gents laughed and shook their heads. Colin soon left and the two friends were back working the plot.

After a few minutes Susie was puffing and panting. Brian looked up and could see her discomfort. "What's up lass?", "I am too hot! Its warmer than I thought!" Brian studied his young apprentice. She wore jeans and a jumper and her wellies. "Take off your jumper then you silly girl!". She blew him a raspberry, "I can't there is only my bra underneath it!".

He smiled and stood up straight he held his hands up and twisted his upper body "So? There is no one around!", Susie briefly thought about it. "Noooo!" She giggled. Brian stood there and scratched his chin. "I have an idea!" He went to the shed and returned with a pale blue shirt. "Here! Wear this!" He said as he threw the shirt to Susie. Susie caught it and held it up.

Brian continued "Its clean, used to be my Mary's shirt...a little reminder.... since she passed..." Brian drifted off, his words a mere whisper. Susie acknowledged the sadness and responded cheerily "Aww thanks old man I shall go get changed". She slipped by him into her shed, not before Brian swatted her ass and called her a cheeky lass.

Susie stepped into the shed and pulled the door to. There was a slight gap, but Susie didn't realise as she pulled off her jumper. Brian on the other hand did realise. He stood watching as the young woman slowly revealed her flat tummy and a surprising ample bosom encased by a floral bra.

Brian turned away as Susie's head appeared from the bottom of the heavy sweater. Susie, still oblivious to her admirer picked up the shirt and slipped it on. It was a little large, but Susie rolled the sleeves up and buttoned it up.

Brian watched as Susie opened the shed door and walked towards him. "How do I look?" She asked giving him a twirl. Brian whistled, "Very nice and no doubt cooler missy!". She nodded in agreement. "Hold on a minute" Brian stepped forward and grabbing the collar, reached around and repositioned it to lay correctly, then he swiftly pulled it up and let it go.

This caused Susie to shake, well caused her boobs to shake much to the enjoyment of Brian who grinned. Susie playfully knocked his hand away and giggled. "You dirty old man! Any opportunity to perv!" Susie teased. "You love it really" Brian retorted, Susie stuck her tongue out and skipped back to where she was weeding.

Susie was soon getting breathless again and was starting to complain about an aching back. Brian looked at her. "You should bend at the knees you daft thing, bending at the waist is no good for you!" Susie felt chastised and snappily answered "I thought you would prefer the view if I was bent at the waist!"

Brian, a man who could never stand rudeness, raised an eyebrow and calmly replied "Nothing to see, the shirt is buttoned up. So, either bend at the knee or undo the buttons and give this old perv a proper view!" Susie blushed. Brian's stern face relaxed and he smiled. Susie looked around, shrugged her shoulders and undid a couple of buttons. She then bent over slowly held her pose and asked, "Is this okay Sir!" The emphasis on the final word was mocking in tone and Brian decided to teach the cheeky little minx a lesson.

"Oh, Sir is it now?" Brian walked up to Susie and grabbed the shirt collar again. He pulled her to him, so their faces were close. I am Sergeant Brian Anthony Woodman of 2nd Battalion and I will not stand for any insubordination from my soldiers. Do you understand me, private? You will obey my commands and do as exactly as I have ordered without hesitation. Now either show me those fine titties or bend at the fucking knees!"

He released his grip on the shirt collar. Susie slumped back, breathing hard, red faced, eyes wide open. Brian laughed loudly. "Oh, your face! What a picture! So funny!" Susie heaved a sigh of relief, composed herself and punched Brian on the arm. "You evil basta...." "Now, now, private, no swearing in your sergeants presence!" Brian interrupted holding up his hand. Susie giggled.

The moment was broken when Susie's mobile went off. It was Adam. He was hungry. Susie packed up her tools, changed and left within a matter of minutes. Brian watched her walk to the gate, shook his head and gave a whistle. She is quite something he thought. Susie turned as she reached the gate and waved her final goodbye to Brian before disappearing out of view.

Adam's ability to complete most of his football games with a swift ease was only matched by his inability to operate any white goods in the kitchen. Susie walked into the house to find Adam looking at the cardboard wrapping of a microwave meal then looking at the microwave with equal consternation. "Hey babe how do I cook this?". Susie rolled her eyes, took the plastic container off him, stabbed it with a fork, threw it in the microwave and set the timer.

"Thanks babe I knew you had your uses" Adam smiled but Susie was not amused. Susie was tired. Susie was dirty, but mainly Susie was horny and confused. She grabbed a glass of water and informed her beloved man she was going for a bath. His acknowledgement came in the form of a grunt followed by "Dive you stupid fucker", assuming it was the CGI goalkeeper and not her Adam was shouting at, she left him to it. Barely had she reached the top of the stairs when the day's events began replaying in her mind.

Susie slipped her naked tired dirty body into the warm inviting bath and sighed. She ached, but it was a good ache. Lying there her mind mulled over her current state of horniness and she unconsciously began to gently circle her nipple on her right breast. She closed her eyes, lost in the moment.

The circling became conscious and turned to a pinch and a pull on the nipple.

Susie moaned. She started to tease the other nipple and enjoyed the pleasure this experience brought. Her right hand drifted over her flat tummy and to her inner thigh. She stroked here too, not too close to her pussy but close enough to feel sensitive. She teasingly moved closer.

"Fuck!" Susie was shaken from her blissful moment by an incoming message on her phone. She dried her hand and picked it up. It was from Brian. 'Hello Susie, you forgot to lock your shed, so I locked it for you. Please be more careful in future. We have had a few burglaries of late. Hope to see you soon. Brian'. Brian didn't need to send this message, but he was enjoying her company when that dolt of a boyfriend of hers interrupted it. He also wanted to check she was okay with the theatrics earlier.

Susie smiled. She forgave the interruption immediately. 'Hey Brian...' Susie began to reply but stopped. A wicked thought entered her mind. 'Yes Sarge! Sorry Sarge will be more vigilant in future! Would come down to thank you but I am in the bath!' Susie added a wink and hit send.

Brian laughed then grinned as he replied, 'In future, private, you will check all tools are back in their rightful place and lock your shed before leaving your post. You skived off early today so you will be reprimanded for your absence. I do not remember giving the orders for an early bath, either, private. Sarge'.

Brian was still at the allotment and was sitting in his shed with a cuppa. He smiled to himself and relaxed as he waited for Susie's reply. Susie waited for Brian's reply and squealed when it arrived. She again noted how horny she felt. She hadn't felt like this since.... Shit, when did her and Adam last get horny together?

The thought passed as quickly as it arrived. 'Aww Sarge that's not fair! I was called away! I suppose I deserve being reprimanded for leaving early and I owe you for locking my shed. You're a wise old man, Sarge! I was all hot and dirty when I got in, so I needed a bath, surely Sarge wants me clean and not dirty??!!' Again, Susie added a wink.

Brian read the message and let out a long slow breath. Fortune favours the bold Brian, he told himself. Susie waited impatiently. She hadn't had this much fun for ages. She hoped Brian was in tune with her thinking.

'Private, When I give you an order or inform you of a reprimand you will obey them both with grace and humility. As your sergeant it is my responsibility to ensure you are safe and protected during your training. I do not tolerate princesses or divas. You will follow my orders to the letter. If I did not order you to have bath then a bath you will not have! Do I make myself clear? Given the state of your mind and your little show today, it will take more than a bath to cleanse you. Luckily I am well versed in training dirty girls such as you. Sarge'.

Brian crossed his fingers when he hit send. There was a longer wait than previous responses, but Brian steeled himself as the reply finally arrived.

Susie read and re read the message. She shuddered with excitement and anticipation. She had gotten out the bath and dried herself by this point and was in her dressing gown on her bed. The dressing gown was open, and she was gently teasing her pussy and clit. She was wet, very wet.

Susie decided to bite the bullet and reply in a way that would leave Brian in no doubt of what was on the table from this horny little minx. The thought of submitting to Brian turned her on. The touch paper had been lit.

'Sergeant Woodford I will dutifully obey your orders and take any reprimand with grace. I understand your responsibilities and know all orders are given for my own benefit. I need your instruction and guidance to help me change my wayward ways, tame the dirty desires that fill my mind and provide a safe environment for me to explore my slutty side. Yes Sarge, I am a dirty slut, I need your control. You got me soo wet and horny today. I am on my bed with two fingers buried in my pussy because I need you to control me. Use me, abuse me, tease me, torment me, humiliate me, degrade me, fuck me, ruin me. Your Private Slut Susie xx'.

Susie started off with some level of decency but the constant state of arousal she found herself in took over and she had hit send before she realised. It was all true though.

Brian nearly choked on his tea. He was also very hard. A state he had not been in for a while.

Whilst he digested the content of the message, Susie was climaxing hard, her body shuddering uncontrollably. Brian thought for a moment then replied, 'Private slut, Training starts tomorrow at 09.00 hours. You will meet me at the allotment. You will be given your daily orders. Enjoy playing with your sweet pussy. It will be the last time without permission. Sarge'.

Brian sent the text, drained his cup, packed away his stuff and headed home. He whistled all the way to his front door. Susie smiled at his reply. So exact, so to the point, so Brian.