Plastic Knickers: Kink for Cocks

Story Info
Sasha peels her plastic off for the crowd of wankers.
776 words
4.33
4.6k
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/17/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

The curtains are suitably twitching as I sing into the hairbrush at my bedroom window. As yet, I was undecided whether the grand finale of my slutty show should end in fucking myself with the handle of the brush or my fat dildo. Either way, I am feeling hot as I know three or four of the builders will be spunking all over their bed sheets as they think about my kinky show. I sway in my PVC.

It started by accident. I didn't think twice about closing my curtains in the nude. I didn't think anyone would notice. My Ex-boyfriend took the hump though.

"Everyone can see you there Sasha," he rasped, pulling me, by my arm, out of view. I remember giggling at his urgent insecurity. We aren't together now.

I continued to walk around my bedroom naked as I got used to being alone. I soon realised that I love cold glass on my hot, hard nipples. I squeeze my boobs together and feel the cold of the glass perk my titties up. I probably did it a bit too often.

I moved to a first floor flat on the busy high street and continued to brush myself up against my cold bedroom window. The men would gather in the shared house across the road and watch. They're here tonight with their living room light off. Their curtain twitches and I can see faces lit by the glow of the street light. I guess they know I know.

Tonight, I'm treating them to my gloss red 'come fuck me boots' which they probably can't see yet. I might give them an airing if I spread my legs up on my bed later.

For now, I sway and sing into my brush turned microphone. I pop it down and run my hands over my silver PVC rain mac. The hem brushes my thigh high boots and the tops of my black suspenders. My plastic coat feels so smooth. I lick its collar, tasting plastic and imagining a salty load.

I take my time sweeping my Auburn hair off my collar as I make a show of untying my mac belt. The belt is pulled and I play it between my legs. The curtains have parted as a second face peers at me.

I let my coat drop to the floor to expose my kinky cami-knickers and top. They're frilly in creamy, thick glossy red PVC. I sway. I imagine their cocks being pumped as I turn to smooth my bum. As I turn back towards the window, my camisole has fallen open now. The shiny plastic brushes my tits. I rub the opened top over my dark nipples and reach for the window as the boys watch. I rub my pert titty nubs for all to see. The glass feels so cold. I can feel my cunt getting wet for sex as their curtains are fought over.

I turn and pull my kinky panties up between my bum. I'm singing a sexy song. The red PVC creaks as its folds caress my skin. I pull my knickers tight to my pussy.

My top falls off and my suspenders pull on my hips. I choose my fat dragon cock dildo for the finale. I drop to my bed and spread my legs so the wankers can see my kinky plastic boots. I loosen my knickers to ride my mythic fake cock. I crouch over it. My cunt lips stretch over the epic sex toy. I fill up with its veiny girth. I love the cock's ribbed texture inside me.

I imagine those hot dicks creaming their curtain as they explode. I remember their knowing looks whilst passing them on the street. The big toy stretches me to full capacity as I ride it down to the flared base. I imagine dripping cocks and wet sex toys as I rock in my plastic knickers. I'm loosing the ability to think as I fight for breath. I squeeze my nipples hard for the last push.

The dildo is satisfying and the men can see me masturbating. The men are fading from my mind. My clitty ticks. My pussy tightens. I rub my belly as I convulse. I grit my teeth and scream. I cream. The faux dick drips with my honey. My kinky knickers hug my hot skin as I fall back. I collapse on my warm pillows. As my clitty ticks and my arse-hole flexes, I enjoy the air on my wet thighs. My plastic knickers are pooled with my cum. After sleep, I'll look forward to the mens' passing appraisals. Tonight, I couldn't care less.

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers