Plastic Panties: Picot Trim for Him

Story Info
Phil gets it hard in the Ladies' PVC Knickers Department.
870 words
4.29
2.4k
1

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

I'd 'chickened out' before but, with one thing on my mind today, I'm determined to do it. My face is flushed and the road is busier than it usually is. Such was my compulsion - and with nothing in the world but a crisp pair of plastic knickers - I took a deep breath. I entered the ladies' PVC lingerie shop. I immediately felt grounded to the spot.

My worst nightmare stood behind the counter. I was hoping for an ordinary girl or a frumpy housewife. But my temperature rises as I clock the blonde European with bright blue eyes. They twinkle atop the most architecturally aesthetic of cheek bones and full red lips. I fancy that she stood coquettishly as I am greeted.

"For my Wife," I fib, 'A present."

She knows, of course. She probably gets it all the time.

"Well, you've come to the right place if you're looking for something a bit kinky," she smiles.

I shake myself. I must have lost an idle minute staring.

"We have lots of cuts and different materials. Some are crisp, noisy panties for the occasional fun wear. Others are thicker rubbery feel for the whole day."

My eyes dart around the displays of PVC Basques, stockings and plastic knickers of every hue. The panties caught my eye.

A full pair in thin, crinkly black smoky glass with a black picot trim. I wouldn't say I am a feminine man which made them all the kinkier.

"And what size is your Wife?" She stifled a laugh. "I'd say a Men's medium."

I almost choke as my cock dies down. This cheeky blonde has me sussed.

"Let's try them on out the back," she ordered.

I realise I'm not in control. I am led to the back of the shop into a small cubicle with a curtain. My hand is trembling as I take the knickers. My cock stirs as I her nipples strain through her top. She stands outside.

I've got a huge boner as I struggle out of my jeans. I whip off my worn out boxer shorts.

"Of course, they're a lady fit," she says as I step into the kink. "They're flat fronted with no pouch."

I ease the see-through plastic panties up. The smooth PVC glides up my balls. I smooth them around my waist as the crinkly knickers caress my arse.

"Let's take a look," she snaps as the curtain pulls back. I turn to hide my modesty.

"Now, there's no need to be shy," she says and I can't believe my luck. The blonde is smoothing my panties.

She pulls at the plastic and straightens the kink as my bum-hole winks. My cock strains against the flat, kinky gusset. I feel a little embarrassed.

I blurt, "Have you got a mirror?" before burning at my stupidity.

"We haven't..." she pauses, wriggling from her skirt.

"But it just so happens..."

Yes. Yes - she's wearing the same panties. I feel my cock go rock hard.

She removes her blouse. Her bra too. I feel my kinky coated balls tighten.

"I like to offer all my customers that extra special service. We like to go the extra mile.

Her tits are pressing into my back as she pulls my knickers, from behind, up to my belly button. Her hand reaches round to tease my cock out of the feminine knickers. My cock snaps from my knickers legs and she starts tugging it. The plastic pulls into my bum. She pumps as her fist slaps my kink. My wet knob glistens and dribbles.

"Now, turn around," she guides my length. "I want you to ice my buns."

She's still pounding me as I finger her gliding knickers. I pull her into me. I take her nipple and suck. I let it pop from my mouth. My tongue flicks her bud again.

With my hand pulling up the back of her knickers, my other dips inside her kink.

We wank each other. I become the man. As I finger her naughty pussy I notice a couple watching.

I don't reflect on anger or surprise. I take her like a porn star from behind. I pull her knickers up as my balls slam against her. My matching girly panties brush up to hers.

"Oh yes," she sings as the customers watch. I pump that beautiful cunt for England.

She leans into me as I pound to cream-pie. But she pulls away, like an expert, for a buttered chin. My hot man fat salts her pursed lips. She licks my jizz as a second gob hits. I collapse against the cubicle.

As I mop my brow, the couple take her. They bend Letitia over. I watch as the woman frigs and her husband man-handles her tits.

I stand and thrap at the spectacle. The woman frigs Letitia. I ejaculate again. I pull my wet knickers up. Then Letitia tenses and cums. She cries out with lust. The couple disappear into the cubicle.

"Well, that was special," I thank. I straighten my jeans over my newly creamed kink. "Special enough for a repeat transaction," I laugh.

Letitia furrows her brow mocking. The cheeky blonde jokes, "I probably wouldn't tell the Wife."

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers