Plastic Panties: Licked Transparent

Story Info
A slutty PVC neighbour reveals my best friend's secret.
895 words
4.33
2.4k
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

On that rare occasion when I wasn't peeling off my slutty neighbour's jodhpurs and slamming myself into her from behind, or imagining her dark puffy nipple between my tooth and tongue, it glanced through my mind that Geoff, my best friend, was socially awkward around women. In fact, it really wouldn't have surprised me to learn that he was a forty-something years old virgin. How wrong I was! Geoff was like a dog with two knobs. That artful sod knew exactly what to do. It's funny how you can know someone for years yet not know them at all.

I thought that Erica, my neighbour with her brown eyes, full lips and blonde hair, was a bit straight-laced too. I certainly wasn't prepared for the surprise she gave Geoff and I one afternoon a few weeks ago.

I think Geoff was talking about his prize carrots at the communal allotment and bull-shitting about someone's wife he'd claimed to have shagged. I was trying not to laugh or tell him to 'Fuck off' with his old wive's tales. I was getting quite restless when there was a forceful knock at my front door. I looked to Geoff in surprise then leapt to my feet. I bounded off to see who it was as Geoff followed close behind.

I nearly fell over as I opened my front door. I didn't expect this. I wasn't expecting anything. Standing there, was the gorgeous Erica in a deep red glossy PVC trench-coat that swept past her knees. She was rocking back on her patent white heel. My jaw must have dropped as she brushed past my burgeoning erection. She pulled at Geoff's elbow as she walked to my living room.

I looked to Geoff in a puzzled state and he was wide-eyed as he oogled the blonde. Erica had her blonde hair tied up in a sultry ponytail. Her full lips gleamed bright red. She rocked her hips like a stripper in front of us. I could feel my jeans straining. Erica undid her plastic belt as she danced. Her deep brown eyes were full of mischief. Her coat slipped off her smooth shoulders to reveal...well, fuck all.

I say nothing but that wasn't quite right. I mean Erica was totally naked apart from her white stilettos and her white plastic panties. Being a connoisseur of kink, I could see she hadn't been wearing her knickers long because they were still crisp and not yet warmed to her body heat. Her large, dark nipples looked sublime - better than the picture imagined as I'd countlessly wanked - against the fullness of her rounded tits.

Erica beckoned as she dropped to her knees. Geoff soon had one of her dark teats in his mouth. He had certainly regressed in those few short minutes as he purred and sucked with pleasure. I wasted no time in taking the sexy blonde's other tit in my hungry mouth. I'd fantasised about her so often.

Erica made deep sounds of pleasure as she unbuckled Geoff's belt. She soon had him wriggling out of his trousers. I couldn't believe it. Geoff could only have been wearing his Wife's pink PVC thong. The little deviant! How had he kept his kink hidden for all these years? It's not really the hottest topic between two men. She pulled his fat cock out and guided him between her outstretched legs. Her kinky, PVC gusset would soon stick to her excited sex beneath.

Geoff licked and ran his lips over her panties as he cupped her bum cheek. I stroked her belly and pulled on her nipple between my teeth. I could hear her plastic ruffle under Geoff's eager tongue. A dark shape was appearing between Erica's legs as the hot plastic stuck to her pussy.

All I could think about was pulling her knickers aside and taking her from behind. How I wanted to fill her with my hot straining girth whilst Geoff watched me fuck her like a dog.

Geoff spunked. Erica soon took his cream as he collapsed breathless. I could see that she wanted more as she turned on her knees. Her white plastic bikini panties had been pulled up to her pierced belly button. I could see they'd ridden up between her bum cheeks.

I soon peeled her kinky white plastic knickers from her hot skin. They peeled off her bum as she toyed with me.

"Take me up the arse, Geoff," she purred.

He soon cupped her fat tits from behind as his sticky dick entered her naughty hole. I almost ripped her wet gusset as I eased myself into her wet pussy. How I fucked her faster than a handful of lustful wanks. My balls slapped against her and Geoff as my stomach tightened. I think he shot his load first. She bucked and cum as my balls readied to pop. I thrust over their amorous wetness. Both of them had climaxed and I wanted to put the icing on the cake. I grunted and filled her sopping hole full of creamy goodness.

Erica was sodden as she kissed Geoff and me whilst collecting her coat. My views of them both had completely changed. Later that night, as I wanked in my plastic alone, I spunked at that day's revelations. Since then, I've seen Erica a few times and Geoff can't stay away.

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers