Plastic Pleasure - Natalie Ch. 02

Story Info
Natalie's new life begins.
2.2k words
4.06
14k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Chapter Two: First Task ***

You're an android. You're a Female Android Cocksleeve. Natalie told herself. The girl's heart raced as the door opened again. "Female Android Cocksleeve, Natalie, has successfully been delivered!" She announced in a blithe tone, as the owner of the house looked at her.

"Excellent, right on time." Zachariah nodded as he looked the android up and down. He reached for the woman's left breast and sampled her right in the doorway. "You cost me a pretty penny," the Master said, but upon feeling Natalie's skin - taut flesh soft and pleasing to touch - Zachariah knew his decision was correct. Regardless of the insane prices, he understood why people were willing to pay so much for them.

Natalie knew that lecherous fiend in the passenger seat was still watching. She had no choice but to let the man feel her up. The groping continued, and after a few seconds, they heard the SUV start and drive away.

Zachariah stepped backward, and Natalie noticed his frustration due to Jean and the driver. Owning a cocksleeve himself had been the only thing on the man's mind the entire day, and satiating his lust was the first thing on his agenda. Forcing his sexual appetite down for a few more seconds, Zachariah took in the android's looks. He appreciated her assets; the red streaks in her hair, the curves of her body with a more than gratuitous ass and large breasts. Not that those are that important. What matters the most to me is...

Natalie felt like a piece of meat as the man took her in. His eyes lingered on her breasts and ass, but what he paid the most attention to was her mouth. It was all Natalie could do not to cringe in disgust at how hungry Zachariah's eyes looked as he stared at her lips like a beast sizing up its meal.

"Pull the door shut behind you," Zachariah ordered.

The android did as ordered and pulled the door shut. Upon hearing the closing mechanism, it sounded as if Natalie had just officially surrendered herself to the man.

"Come, you'll be given your first task now," Zachariah said as he turned, and expected his property to follow. He could feel his cock straining against his pants, and knew he'd need a change of underwear after this: precum was soaking them.

"Yes Sir," Natalie said and followed the man into the enormous house. It feels like every room in this mansion is twice the size of my parents' house. Natalie forced herself to push thoughts like that down: it wouldn't help her to think of her family at this point. She needed to empty her mind and her heart. When they reached the sitting room, Natalie imagined it getting turned into an In-door Cricket arena due to its immense size.

Zachariah sat down in the centre cushion of a luxurious black leather couch and spread his legs slightly. He relaxed on the couch with a content expression. The manual he read suggested giving the androids simple instructions, as that way, the user will become more accustomed to using them. "Natalie. Suck my dick." He ordered. His cock throbbed in anticipation in the confines of his trousers, but his face was calm as he gazed at the android.

"Yes, Sir," Natalie said as she got down on her knees in front of the man. She unclipped the button of Zach's pants, then pulled down his zipper. The slave could see him throbbing beneath his underwear and begrudgingly pulled that down as well. When Zach's cock was released, it stood tall and leaned slightly to the side. No hesitation. No discomfort. Nothing human. Natalie reminded herself as she wrapped her plump lips around the tip of the man's swollen cock. Precum immediately assailed her tastebuds, but she licked around the crown until Zachariah's member was clean. Then, the woman moved her head down slowly and took a few inches of the hard dick further into her mouth. Zachariah was pulled into a world of bliss as he felt the android's lips around the tip of his cock.

As she licked his head, his cock rewarded her with two thick gobs of precum that rolled onto her tongue. It's like she's real. Incredible, Zachariah thought, before curling his fingers into the back of the girl's hair. They're made to be face fucked, right? "Let's go deeper," he said as he slowly forced her head further down his length.

Okay, I've trained for this! No gagging! No retching! Natalie found reassuring herself with these pep talks helped prepare her for what was to come. She felt the man's cock slide along her tongue as she watched his lap get closer and closer. When she felt his cock gently jabbing at the entrance of her throat, she shut her eyes gently and concentrated. Natalie's training assured she wouldn't gag so early on, but the challenge hadn't even started yet. Zach felt Natalie diligently rolling her tongue around the underside of his shaft as he enjoyed her mouth.

Zachariah groaned as the android rolled her tongue onto his shaft. The massage was inciting waves of pleasure, which came in the form of another burst of precum that shot straight down her throat. It was from here that the real test began, as his hands found a more forceful grip on the back of her head. Pulling Natalie's head up until her tight lips could only wrap around the tip of his member, Zach forcefully slammed her head down until he felt his cock prod the back of her throat. "Uuuuggghr, yes!" Zach groaned as another jolt of ecstasy hit him.

Oh God, here we go, this is what I was trained to do! Natalie thought as she felt Mr Smith's grip tightening. Then, as she expected, he plunged her down into his crotch. Natalie felt his cock slide down her throat. Her eyes bulged a little, and tears threatened to escape her eyes, but she didn't gag. I can feel his cock throbbing inside my throat! Luckily, proper FAC's were built to produce synthetic saliva for a better experience, so all the drool that began pooling on Zach's lap wouldn't seem odd. "Sllrrch, sshhrrch, shhhrrch, sshhrhrrch," the sound of a cock plunging into a wet throat became the only thing the two of them could hear.

Her saliva feels so real! These things are incredible! The sounds of his cock slamming into the depths of her throat were too much for him. The pace picked up even more as he started to thrust his hips into her face as he used her as a fleshlight. That little bit of extra friction as he forced himself as far as he could into her throat was enough to make his eyes flutter in pleasure. He lost himself as the debauchery continued, and stood up, keeping his cock in her throat.

"Ssshhrrch shhhrrkksh rrrhhhssshhrrk ssshhhhrrssh!" At this point, Natalie was beginning to understand what life as a FAC was. She knew things were going to get much worse from here, but she wondered how many other women out there were subjected to this torture. Natalie trained well enough that the girl was able to snatch breaths here and there whenever Zach pulled his cock out of her throat. However, the man's disregard of Natalie's well-being and pain, as he thought she was an android, was testing her endurance.

From a standing position, Zachariah could generate the thrusting power he wanted. He took hold of his toy's hair, bunching it up in his left hand, as he pulled her face to the side of his cock. Her saliva covered it like a translucent film. Zachariah enjoyed the look for a moment before pressing his cock to her lips again.

When Zach pulled his cock out of her throat, Natalie had to summon all her will power not to take the opportunity to gasp for air. She kept her breathing shallow and steady, just as the men trained her. They also told her a bit of praise here, and there went a long way as well. "Your cock is amazing, Sir," she said, looking up at the man as submissively as she could.

"Yeah, you bet it is. Open up again; I'll give you a countdown." The master said with a hint of empathy. He tugged on the android's hair, much like a master on his dog's leash. He pulled her soft lips into his pulsing shaft, making her kiss it. Shows of affection from his property, even if it was programmed, was still amazing! The android is so life-like it's like she's real!

Natalie opened her mouth, looking up at him with a look of gratitude.

"One, two -" Zachariah suddenly thrust forward while pulling the girl's head into his crotch, slamming his cock into the whoredroid's open mouth. "Why the fuck would I give you a count down?!" He laughed, "It's not like you need one, right? It's why FAC created you, bitch!" The cruel man enjoyed the feeling of Natalie's throat clinging to his cock, and her chin smacking against his balls over and over as he fucked her mouth. He listened to the sounds coming from his pet's throat: "God I love that. All that gargling, that's heavenly!"

"Shhhrrrrrp, sshhhrrrk, sshhhhrrrlph!" Saliva and throaty fluids drooled from Natalie's mouth, smearing around her cheeks and dripping onto her breasts. He's ruthless! He's raping my throat! Natalie could do nothing but kneel there so her owner could have his way with her. Natalie's esophagus snugly wrapping around the man's cock hurt like hell, but at least she wasn't gagging.

The sound his cock and her throat collectively made was music to Zachariah's ears. He continued slapping his hips into the slut's face, burying his cock in her throat repeatedly. He tugged her head back and forth, wanting to move faster to force more of those lewd and shameful sounds out of this girl's - this thing's maw. The man's pulsing cock continued to drag back and forth against his whore's throat and tongue, working her head over and over again. "Uuuuggh, come on now! Get," he groaned, "into it! Thrust back! I'm getting close!" How much more can this thing take? He wondered.

Natalie didn't expect what came next. When Zachariah thrust into her mouth, he didn't pull out for a few seconds. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her throat, and it was torture to her lungs! When he pulled out of her throat after three seconds, it took a lot of will power for Natalie not to gasp. Tears streamed down the slut's cheeks as she looked up at the man through bloodshot eyes, and then he thrust into her mouth again. It's been more than three seconds this time! Natalie panicked in her mind. Ten seconds! Let me go! I can't handle this! After another five seconds, Natalie felt like she was going to pass out. She was tested now more than she ever had been when under Jean's thumb. Sure, she could probably handle having a cock stuffed in her throat for fifteen seconds... once!, but Zachariah was plunging into her throat for the third time, leaving his cock sheathed inside her!

Desperate, and fearful for the impending breakdown, Natalie began moving her head back and forth, even when her Master held her head down. If she had to jerk his cock off with her throat while having barely any room to pull away, she would! She needed to make him cum! The android looked disgusting now - her eyes bulged, makeup stained her cheeks, and snot and slop coated her mouth and the man's balls.

Ugggh what a wonderful reaction! Her throat feels like heaven! The man thought as he enjoyed his slave's mouth.

Y-yes! His cock is pulsing! He's going to cum soon! I might make it out of here! Natalie hoped.

Zachariah's pace quickened, soon enough abandoning his planned torture for his new bitch to instead focus on cumming. He pumped and rocked back and forth, groaning in pleasure, loving how sloppy and messy the face-fuck became. "I'm gonna cum down your throat, bitch!" He grunted down at his pet. Zachariah bit his bottom lip before slamming Natalie's face down, pressing her nose against his groin as his balls pulsed and emptied their thick load down her throat! He pinched her nose to ensure none of his cum could escape. "F-fuccck, yes!" Zachariah moved, milking his cock by continuing to rock slightly. The android's throat felt terrific.

Natalie had to swallow a lot of cum when she was living as a slave with the men of the Black Market. She never enjoyed the taste, no matter how much they forced her to swirl around in her mouth. Zachariah's cum blew straight down her throat, completely bypassing her mouth, and for that, the android was grateful. Again, she controlled her breathing when her Master pulled out of her mouth. She tasted a bit of excess cum during his retreat, but that was acceptable.

The slutty android closed her eyes as Zachariah slapped her face with his cock, and used her hair to clean himself. "Thank you for letting me have your cum, Master," Natalie said in a whisper. She pressed her lips to his balls to show her 'sincerity' by kissing what provided her meal.

***

(Thanks for reading! I'm new to posting on Literotica. Since I'm used to doing things a different way, I don't know how to use italics to convey Natalie's inner voice.)