All Comments on 'Plastic Rain'

by Bathsheba_Everdene

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, absolutely loved the outcome and angry expression from Rebecca. She had a deal for two years and now he wanted to extend it for another two years? He said he really wanted to find out how good and worthy she is as his sub? Really? He has had her for two years and he does not know just how worthy she is? I am sure there were limits established in the current agreement and I would be reasonably sure that he has tested (and gone beyond in a few cases) those limits. If he really wanted for her to sign the agreement he would have stated up front that she was an excellent sub and had gone beyond his expectations; and that he wanted her to stay for another year (with an option for a second).

The first agreement was for 2 years and he would pay only 10 thousand dollars? Really? She had to be crazy to agree to that but we knew she was having a hard time when they met. I am kind of amazed that he did not know that she did not have any place to really stay. They have been together for almost two years and those things did not get discovered during their talks and session? Oh well, a very good story and glad that she was able to walk away with some dignity. So many stories simply stop without any ending or the woman turns into a mindless sex slave/sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely bloody brilliant! Some limits should never be tried. Shockingly realistic too. He really didn’t know her very well because he didn’t know that she was essentially homeless. Sadly 10k isn’t a lot of money in this day and age not nearly enough for 2 years of her life, should be enough for a fresh start though.

A very powerful vignette. Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

visioneervisioneerover 2 years ago

A refreshingly different D/s story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBathsheba_Everdene@Bathsheba_Everdene
I've been writing for over ten years now. I'd describe myself as an avid reader. Some of my favourite genres include sci-fi, biographical works and of course erotica. I identify as a Switch and can be either dominant or submissive. As for my moniker - Bathsheba_Everdene,...

story TAGS