All Comments on 'Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 04'

by ShadowLuver

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
derfjerkyderfjerky11 months ago

I just read all four of your episodes, one right after the other. They're all 5's in my book. Looking forward to #5, hopefully telling the story of when the quartet goes back to Plato's Retreat and spreads their love around.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sexy and engaging, well written story! I could just picture the girls sharing Mac’s cock and cum with their mouth and tongues, really hot. Five * tale.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent all around: writing, plot advancement, character development. Great series, look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great chapter, love this story! First rate writing, sex and characters!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can relate but luv for someone to discuss/ recall the southern version of Plato’s Retreat called Plato’s Repeat!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent writing and erotic chapter in a first rate series

VoiceofReason111VoiceofReason1119 months ago

First rate chapter in this imaginative and erotic story. I've enjoyed all the chapters so far; you've captured a great mix of dialog, plot, and sex, with feelings and interest. The character development has been natural and realistic, the imagery strong and vivid, and the writing top-notch. Love to read more!

RedRoryEroryRedRoryErory8 months ago

Hot, hot, story, with great characters, great writing, and great sex! 5* across the board. Setup for so many more sexcapades: public/risky, experimenting--maybe a return to Platos?. I appreciate your imagination and style.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mmm, can’t get the image out of my mind of Sadie & Tara, sitting with their naked pussies on display to each other, just bottomless. I get hard just thinking about it. This is a great story, and I am loving the journey from curiosity to outright hedonism.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best writers here, makes me glad my phone is light enough to hold up with one hand!

ComeTogetherNowComeTogetherNow7 months ago

Great story, so erotic, sexy, and natural. Just enough sexual description to vividly imagine the action but leaving room to fill in own images. Excellent all around, cant' wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot, Hot, Hot. More please!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this series; sexy, natural, interesting characters and story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent writing, great addition to the story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent writing, some incredibly sexy and erotic scenes. I think, however, the dialogue about Public sex/exhibitionism after the four-way sex scene sounds more like the introduction to another chapter. This chapter might have been stronger if it wrapped up sooner, but that is a minor thought, and not enough to deduct from a superb five star rating. Looking forward to Moore here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a fabulous series, can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it cums soon!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Mmm, please continue this story; so hot, engaging, and well written. What will happen, how far do they go, do they go back to Plato's? More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous