Play it by Ear Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You knew about fucking before you met me."

"Yeah but you were better than those other guys."

"You're weird. You know that don't you?"

'Yeah, but I'm horny too and that was what you liked about me."

"Yes." I was struggling to restrain my need to climax. Melinda had taken her hand from her tit and was now using it to rub her clit. I knew she wouldn't last long once she started that.

"Are you getting close Sam?' she asked. "Are you ready to spray your nasty cum on my tits?"

"Fuck yes," I said. "I've been on the edge since I pushed you in the front door."

"Then get over here and do me. I want to feel your hot cum on my tits when I cum."

I scrambled across the sofa so I was on my knees between her legs. She wrapped her legs around my back and said, "Now do it Sam. Spray me with your cum."

Pointing my cock at her tits I began to stroke it as rapidly as I could and quickly felt the cum begin to surge up my shaft. I didn't need to stroke further. It exploded out of my cock, stream after stream of cum that had been building up all day, coating her throat, her tits, even a few drops in her face and hair, and finally drooling obscenely from the end of my prick onto her belly. I groaned loudly as I climaxed.

She released her legs from around my back and I sat back on my haunches, gasping. She had one foot on the floor and the other lying on the back of the couch, her legs obscenely spread. She paused her masturbating long enough to smear my cum across her chest. "So fucking hot," she said. "You sprayed gallons of cum on me."

She quicky returned one hand to finger fucking her cunt with two and then three fingers while the other hand rubbed her clit. As she approached the edge she used a forefinger and thumb to pinch her clit. Her hips bucked up and she tipped into her climax with a series of screams with each successive wave of her orgasm.

Finished she lay smiling up at me as she used her hands to resume smearing my cum about her chest, finally sucking the residual on her fingers off in her mouth. I leaned forward and licked off the small portion that had landed on her face. Then as I fell forward, crushing her tits against my chest, we began a kiss that seemingly went on forever, her legs once again wrapped around my back preventing my escape.

When we eventually broke the kiss I sat up and was looking down at her beautiful cum smeared body when she said, "So Sam, how's your day now?"

"It's getting better," I responded. "Shall I eat your pussy now or shall we go to the kitchen and have a glass of wine while we both recover?"

"Eat me. Now," she said with a lewd smile, her voice low and harsh.

I looked down at her licking my lips with a smile. Dropping to my knees alongside the couch, I spun her around so she was slouched on the couch, her head propped against the back and her legs spread on either side of me. Leaning forward, I began by caressing her breasts with my tongue and my fingers, pulling them towards me and sucking as much tit into my mouth as I could get while my tongue licked her quickly hardened nipples. I kept this up for several minutes. I've always loved playing with her tits and listening to her groan and cry as she becomes ever more aroused.

"Sam, Sam. Oh fuck that's so good. So good, but do my pussy now. I need it Sam. I need to cum again," she said, pushing my head downward. "I know you can make me cum this way. You've done it before. But I want you to do it to my clit."

I licked my way down her belly still tasting the cum I had sprayed on her minutes earlier. When I reached her mound she reached down with her hands grabbing behind her knees and pulling her legs back and apart. Her smoothly shaven sex was spread out before me like a dinner plate with her open cunt at the bottom and her engorged clit at the top. In between lay her wrinkled pussy lips, swollen, dark, and begging for my services.

I speared her cunt with the middle finger of my right hand and sat staring in lust at her sex spread before me. For at least a minute or two I did nothing more than slowly finger fucker with that sole nasty finger and stare in lust at her open sex. She groaned when I first lid a finger into her cunt, but soon said, "Your tongue Sam. Use that magic tongue on me Sam."

"All in due time," I said, flipping my hand over so I could stroke her pussy with my thumb as I pushed my finger (now two fingers) in and out of her cunt. I barely flicked her clit and she gave a brief scream, "Yiiiiiiiiigh."

I kept that up for a minute or two, just barely touching her clit; not enough to get her off, but enough to keep her continuing to climb towards the edge of a climax.

"Use your tongue you bastard. Your tongue."

I leaned forward and sucked one pussy lip and then the other between my lips massaging each in turn with my tongue. "Oh fuck yes. God that feels so good. So fucking good."

After playing with her large fleshy lips for a while I used the fingers of one hand to spread them wide apart while I began to stroke that oh so sensitive space between them with my tongue. Meanwhile I gradually increased the aggressiveness of the finger fucking my other hand was committed to. Melinda was groaning and humping her hips up in time with the strokes of my fingers.

"Oh god yes. Keep that up don't you dare fucking stop you bastard,"

I picked my head up, pausing with my tongue (but not the fingers ramming into her cunt). "So you're enjoying this are you, you horny little slut. Just like Astrid did last night. You horny sluts love it when I do you like this." I returned to licking her pussy, occasionally flicking her clit with the slightest touch eliciting a scream punctuating her otherwise continuous groaning.

Picking my head up again I asked, "Am I as good at this as Astrid? What about Lars?

"Leave them out of this," she responded with a growl. "This is sex between you and me and they have nothing to do with it. Now get your face down there and finish me. I'm so close I'm about to explode."

I returned to what I had been doing intent on bringing her off. Now I was focused on her clit and her G-spot, where I was firmly pressing two fingers while my tongue was licking her clit. I sucked her clit between my lips like I was suckling on her nipple. She slid further down, her head on the couch cushion and her hips supported by my chest. Her head thrown back and staring wild eyed at the ceiling she put both hands on the back of my head pulling me into her. "Oh, oh, oh, fuck. Oh Yes. Yes. Yes. So close. So close. Oh shit... Here it comes. Her body stiffened and her hips bucked into me. Then she screamed loud enough to be heard by the neighbors as the first wave of her climax roared through her and groaned as each successive wave hit her. I kept sucking on her clit for so long as she held my head in place. Her cunt gushed fluids on me, the most I'd ever seen from her.

When she finally reached her limit and pushed me away, I sat back grinning. Wiping her fluids from my face, I asked, "So that was good?"

"Oh fuck," she said, gasping. "You have no idea. No fucking idea just how great that was." She sighed. "Oh wow."

"Dinner," I asked.

She laughed. "Well it will have to be leftovers. I was too busy with my sex life today to cook anything new."

I could see my fully recovered cock sticking straight out from me as hard as though it hadn't cum in a month much less half an hour ago. "Maybe not just yet," I said. "I'm not done with you." I pulled her hips toward me and flipped her over setting her with her face and chest on the couch and her knees on the floor. Pushing her legs apart I lined my cock up with her cunt and began to slowly force myself into her.

"Oh shit Sam. I'm not ready." I slapped her hard once on each butt cheek and kept pushing. Her cunt was tight from her recent climax, but she was good and wet, so my cock continued to slide slowly into her still pulsing cunt. She was so warm and wet. Just the right tightness. Her cunt felt so fucking good to me. As is often the case when I haven't fully waited out Melinda's recovery her, "no, no, no," gradually converted to a murmur and to a whispered "Oh yes," and finally to a muffled, "Oh fuck that feels so good. God you're just like iron."

Once I was fully imbedded in her I held my position with no movement, pulling her hips tight against me with my hands. "Are you sure you want dinner now?" I asked.

She groaned, "No not yet. I want you to fuck me Sam. Your prick feels so fucking good. Now I want you to use it to fuck me good and hard. Just like we always do on Friday nights."

It's Thursday. Does that matter?"

"No just fuck me." She was loud this time, leaving no doubt as to what she wanted; no teasing and playing around with lewd talk, just a good hard fucking.

We spent the next twenty minutes screwing in every position we could think of: doggy style as we had started; missionary with her legs pulled as far back and apart as she could get them with me on my haunches watching my cock slide in and out; cowgirl facing both ways; sitting on a narrow backed chair with her legs wrapped around my back and my face buried in her tits; her bent over the end of the couch with me holding her hips and my cock plunged to her depths; standing up, her arms and legs wrapped around me while I held her butt and leaned her against the wall; spooning; and finally that old never fail basic missionary position. My endurance was legendary. I had come home totally aroused after a day of Melinda's teasing, and now in my second round I was able to stay hard and avoid an unwanted climax. Melinda on the other hand climaxed repeatedly making a lot of noise each time. It was just a marvelous, marvelous fuck, with a woman that I loved. No other way to describe it.

As I rolled off her after having finally climaxed l said, "I think I'm ready for dinner now."

"Gasp. Me too. Help me up."

And so we sat naked in the kitchen with a bottle of red wine and bowl of leftover beef stew just out of the refrigerator. Melinda's job was to reheat the stew in the microwave while I pulled the cork from the wine and poured us each a glass.

Once the plates of warmed-over stew were before us and the wine glasses filled I held up my glass in a toast. "To today," I said.

"To today," she responded raising her own glass.

"My day was great: I made a lot of money today with the giant new order from the customer in LA; I managed to finalize the order while surreptitiously enjoying a string of lewd photos of my sexy wife; I came home to find her so horny she wanted to fuck me silly in our living room; and now I have this great beef stew and a tasty red wine. That meets my idea of a great day. How was your day?" I asked.

Melinda smiled. "Well between you and Astrid I completely lost track of how many times I came today. And I had great fun sending you the dirty pictures Astrid and I created. Yes, I would say I had a very good day."

I was very hungry so I sat silently enjoying the stew before I again spoke up.

"You know Melinda I do have one question. When I first got home and you told me Astrid had been here, I asked you if you had fucked with her. You waffled a bit and finally said "a little."

She smiled and said, "Yes that's true."

"True that you said that or true that you only fucked her a little?"

Melinda smiled, and said, "Maybe it was more than just a little."

"How much more than a little. How many times did you get each other off?"

She continued to smile and said, "Well, I can't say I counted but...well let me put it this way. Aside from the time we spent taking pictures we spent the whole day in bed. She only left when you sent me your text saying you were coming home."

"Fucking?"

She laughed. "Well what else would you do if you were in bed with Astrid. What were you doing while you were in bed with her yesterday?"

Now I laughed. "Fair point. But we never actually got to a bed last night. We did make very good use of that couch though."

"Ha. You mean like we just did in our living room?"

"Yeah pretty much."

"But you told me she had to leave for a counseling session with a client?" I asked.

Melinda shrugged with a lewd smile. "I lied."

I took a long pull on my wine and filled the glass up. "How did we ever get by before we met Astrid and Lars?"

Melinda laughed. "There's one more thing," she said. "We are invited to dinner at their house next Friday night. She wants us to meet some of their other friends."

"Not tomorrow I hope? I'm not sure I have the energy for that," I said.

"No next week."

"Good I need time to recover. That sounds like a potential orgy."

"You think?"

"Yes."

"Mmmm," she smiled. "That's a nasty thought."

"So what will you do at a party where the whole point is to have sex with several people?" I asked.

She smiled. "Well, I guess I'll just play it by ear."

"And you?" she asked.

I smiled, "Play it by ear."

"But that's a week off. Let's go upstairs now. These dishes will wait until morning."

"Oh you want some more you horny slut."

"Yes."

12