Play Time

Story Info
She gets a spanking...and multiple orgasms.
1.6k words
4.36
13.5k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is very light/tame BDSM with an emphasis on orgasm control. If you're looking for something else, this probably isn't the story for you.

**************

You step in front of me to open the car door.

"Wait," you say as you pull a black choker out of your pocket. "Turn." I face away and hold my hair up so you can clasp the thin black band around my neck. "Good girl." You secure the choker and follow it with a quick bite to my shoulder.

As we head home, you begin to talk. "It's been a while since we have played and I think you want more of it." I nod as you continue. "Tonight, you will call me Sir or Master. If you start to get scared or uncomfortable, I need you to say 'yellow' before it's too much. And I'm very serious about that. Don't be afraid to say it if you need to. I won't be disappointed or upset. Do you understand?"

I nod.

"Say it," you tell me.

"Yes Sir. I understand."

"Good. Now pull your skirt up and play with yourself on the way home. But don't cum."

"Yes Sir." I follow your directions and sigh softly. It's a good thing we're nearly home as this conversation has made me very wet.

Before we get out of the car, you give me more directions. "Go upstairs and put something sexy on for me. Then come to the door with my cock ring and your remote control toy. Kneel at the door, and I want your legs spread wide. Now get your hand out of your tights and give it to me." You suck my fingers clean. "Can't have my little slut making a sticky mess now, can I?"

My heart is beating in anticipation as I dash upstairs. I know the sheer bodysuit is your favorite but selfishly I want you to have easier access to my nipples, so I pick a babydoll and thigh highs. I gather the objects and put a few more out for easier access then hurry back to the front door as I hear your key in the lock. I don't quite make it before you've opened the door (maybe you planned it that way.) You lock the door and scold me, "Naughty girl. I'm going to have to punish you for failing to follow my directions."

You sit on the couch and ask for the objects in my hands. You set the cock ring next to you then tell me to spread my legs. You turn the toy on and put it inside me. "Now it's time for a spanking," you say. I bend over your lap, just like when you first started spanking me. "I'm going to give you 10 for failing to follow my directions. I want you to count them out loud."

The first two come hard on each cheek. *Crack* *Crack*

"One. Two."

I squirm. The next two are the same. "Three. Four."

The next three, I don't enjoy. You spank me hard in the middle, that spot you know I don't love. I'm breathing hard now.

"Five. Six. Seven."

I feel your cock start to twitch under me.

One quick, hard smack on each cheek, right where my ass meets my thigh.

"Eight. Nine."

"Spread your legs."

You pull the toy out of my pussy and turn it off. Then you do something that surprises me. You put it in my mouth and tell me to be a good little slut and suck it clean. I'm definitely distracted.

*Smack*

The last spanking falls hard on my wet pussy and I gasp but you soften the blow by immediately teasing my clit.

"Ten," I gasp.

"On your knees. I think you should show your appreciation for your punishment," you say as you unbutton and unzip your pants.

I reach out.

"No," you say sternly. "Good girls ask for permission before they touch things that don't belong to them."

"Please Sir. I want to thank you for the spanking. Can I show my appreciation by sucking your cock?"

"Yes, my pretty little slut. But first, crawl into the bedroom and bring your nipple clamps to me."

"Yes Sir."

By the time I get back, you have put the cock ring on and are slowly stroking your cock. It's grown thick and hard. It looks so tempting.

Directing me to stand, you stop stroking your cock and pull the straps of my top down over my shoulders. Pinching one nipple, you bring your mouth to the other. I sigh as you lick and suck. When you deem them ready, you fasten the clamps to each nipple, the chain swaying between them. You tug on the chain and I moan. Then you put the toy back in my wet pussy. "Please Master," I see your cock jump as I say those words, "can I suck your thick cock?" "Yes, my sweet," you say as you lean back.

I reach out. You slap my hand. "I said you could suck it, not touch it." I lean forward and start by licking your cock from the base to the tip. I take the head in my mouth and let my tongue dance over it. You grab my hair and force my head down farther, then up again, setting your own pace. I gag once or twice but I love when you use me for your pleasure. Then, "Time to go to the bedroom," you say. "Crawl on your hands and knees then lay on the bed face up."

"Yes Sir."

You rummage through the drawer for the bondage tape and tie my legs to the corners of the bed. As you cuff my wrists, you whisper to me. "I'm going to make you cum three times. Once with my mouth. Once with my fingers. Then I'm going to turn you on your hands and knees and fuck you until we both cum. How does that sound my greedy little slut?"

"Oh, yes! Please Sir, that sounds so good."

You kiss down the length of my body, tickling my sides with your facial hair. I squirm, struggling against my bonds. You kiss and then nibble my thighs, teasing me. "Please." I say to you.

"Please what? Be a good girl and tell me exactly what you want."

"Please Sir. I want your tongue on my hot, wet cunt. Lick and suck on my clit. I want you to nibble on my pussy lips and tongue fuck me. Please."

I'm so worked up that it doesn't take long before I'm wiggling. "Cum for me baby," you say as you continue licking and sucking. I cum, not violently but a gentle wave, moaning loudly. Once I still, you move back up and kiss me hard. I taste myself on your lips as your fingers start playing with my pussy.

"Maybe we should see how many times in a row I can make you cum with my fingers. I know you can cum at least twice. Maybe we'll try for three. You shove two fingers inside me and wiggle them. I try to move and you smile wickedly. You pull your fingers out and tease my clit, pinching my pussy. I quickly lose track of what you're doing and I'm right on the edge. "Cum for me my pretty little slut," you say as you rub my clit hard. I tense up and come hard on your hand. You stop just for a second before continuing your pleasurable assault on my cunt. You start fucking me with your fingers, wiggling them gently inside me to tease my g spot.

"Ooh, you're so wet. I think you can cum again for your Master. Oh, it feels so good doesn't it. Cum on my fingers, sweet girl." My hips start bucking and I cum again. I'm breathing heavily and you rub my clit hard with your thumb as you insert a third finger inside me. "One more time, baby." And you do make me cum again.

"Thank you," I gasp.

You bring your wet, sticky fingers to my mouth and tell me to clean them. I suck on your fingers as if I'm sucking on your cock, which you're stroking with your other hand.

I'm so wet that when you roll over and start rubbing your cock against my pussy, you slide right in. You slide in and out lazily, telling me what a good, wet girl I am and how much it pleases you when I am your little slut.

"Please Sir. Please fuck me."

You cut my ankles free and quickly uncuff me. "Turn around." I get on my hands and knees and you smack my ass, hard. All you have to do is start to slide your hard cock into me and I start rocking back and forth, fucking you like my life depended on it. You grab my hips to stop me. "Don't move," you instruct as you grab my hair and pull my head up. You slide in and out so slowly and I start begging. "Please fuck me Master. Please fuck your girl hard." You start pounding into me, leaning forward biting my shoulders. The chain between my nipple clamps is bouncing with the motion, creating a pleasurable strain on my swollen nipples. You fuck me rough and hard, just like I'm ready for and I start to cum. That sets off your orgasm and you quickly collapse on me, your cock still buried in my twitching pussy.

We lay side by side for a minute before you speak.

"You know, that last time, you came without permission. You will need to be punished for that. Soon."