Play Time

Story Info
Play Time is self pleasure time for one.
2k words
4.2
6.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Play Time

Last evening was a night to remember, therefore I would like to share it with you in the words that follow.

It had been a tiring day. I had done my shift at work as professionally as possible, despite my current medical situation. I have been diagnosed with lung cancer. So, every day is a blessing. This week I went to work and came home afterwards, ate a small meal then retire for the evening. Not much in the form of a social life, but it is the best I can do at this time. I have plenty of friends and co-workers who care deeply for me, but no one partner to speak of. Due to my situation, I don't want to start a relationship and then die leaving that partner to bare the experience of my death. Keep in mind I am not gay, and never had sex with a male. But I am tall, with broad shoulders, tight abs, and firm muscles, I am admired by both sexes. My charm and conversation capture the lady's attention at work. The guys look up to me because they are unable to compete with me, even at my current physical state.

All week long I went to work, came home, and crashed for six to eight hours. Wake up at 2 or 3 AM to start another day. Although I don't have to be back on the job until 8 AM. That is how my days have gone so far. So, the end of the work week has arrived, and I need some play time. You might be thinking how, since I have already disclosed, I don't have a girlfriend. The mind will take care of the body if you allow yourself freedom to explore, and explore I do, often.

I have discovered I enjoy being spanked. Not just a slap on the ass cheeks but beaten with a leather belt all over my naked body. This came about while I was attending a party with some of my lesbian's friend. Including their normal hug to greet me, they also would slap my ass. We all were surprised at the effect it had upon me. So, the entire night of partying was filled with the girls slapping my clothed ass often for their enjoyment. Any time I had my backside available, my ass cheeks were either slapped or caressed. The lesbian all enjoyed this and continue to this day whenever I come across one of them, whether it be in public or privately.

After I returned home from the party, I was still aroused by how much I enjoyed the abuse the girls had shared with me. I went to my closet and retrieved a leather belt and started to beat my ass. The more I swung the belt striking my ass, the harder I would do the next swing. After a few weeks of my self-pleasure, I began to strike myself all over. My thighs, lower back, as well as my ass cheeks were my attended targets. Sometimes I would strike my abs and chest, but not directly. Once or twice, I hit my penis hard. I loved the short sharp pain, and my penis became very hard afterwards. As of recently, I have noticed red marks on my light brown skin. The burning of my beating would last for a while, causing me to want even more abuse from the leather belt.

But my self-pleasure did not stop at being spanked. I started to anally fuck myself with very large dildos for extended period. I created a stand that held my dildos firmly, allowing me to back up to the dildo and ram my asshole deeply, while reaching complete satisfaction. I always properly cleaned myself before attempting the anal pounding I desired. I keep to the kitchen area of my home, not to soil the carpeting. The kitchen made every fuck fest more pleasant; I could wash my dildos and keep them all on ice until I was ready for them in the dual sinks. Being ice cold is a reward, I could pound my asshole deeper and longer than before using ice. There would be no burning sensation as my anal tunnel accepts the large dildos. I would last longer and my desire to fuck myself became stronger. Often, I would use five different size dildos and fuck for hours.

So last night at the end of my work week, I came straight home. Parked the car in the garage. I entered the kitchen, stripped off my clothing, depositing them in the laundry basket. Proceeded to the bathroom to shower. After a light dinner and talking with my best friend over the telephone, I was ready to start my anal pounding.

First, I emptied the sink by washing all the dishes and putting them away. I retrieved my dildo stand and toys. Took a few minutes to clean my anal passage and prepare for play time.

My newest and favorite dildo is the 12" King Cock. This fake cock is 2" at the mushroom head and 2 1/2" along the fat shaft. Producing 10" of insertable fuck long. I attached the very cold dildo to the stand, using a vacuum lock system, and applied lube all over the entire shaft. Stuffed 3 fingers in my ass with plenty of lube and proceeded to swallow King Cock. The first 3" were in me on the very first attempt. I slid up until the mushroom head was all that remained inside me. Then I returned to impale myself with 4 to 5 inches of the wonderful object and the girth that I love. By the sixth time of riding the 5 inches, I went for the full length or as much as I could handle. I thrusted the dildo deeper and deeper. Within thirty reps, I was stuffing 8 to 9 inches into me.

I started to feel the fake balls bang my own nut sacks, as I continued the assault of my enter love tunnel. Sixty reps into the play time, I am as open as a 24-hour convenient store. Now, I can pick up my pace and ride King Cock to 120 reps and still going. I am hunger for the pounding I am putting myself through. I begin to grind King Cock deep inside my love tunnel, only raising up an inch or two from the bottom of the shaft, as far as I can insert the fake cock.

Three hundred and fifty strokes into play time, I produced three anal orgasms. The blue towel below me is displaying the cum from my asshole and my penis. Although I don't have to touch my own penis to achieve a squirt like orgasm while fucking my ass. My prostate is happy to supply as much support to acknowledge my anal satisfaction.

Now, I have reached four hundred strokes, it is time to pick up the pace. I reach up and grab the kitchen counter to aid in humping the fake cock even deeper. I place both open palms against the counter-top and force myself backwards, impaling King Cock to the ultimate depth. I can feel the mushroom head move further into my gut. A depth only King Cock has reached. The massive girth opens my happy colon with delightfulness. I am now pounding myself into a sweaty mess. Five hundred strokes have made its way into me. I rise from King Cock completely. Looking back at the fake cock, it displays the anal cum I have made alone. My fingers on my left hand, slide through the anal cream on display. I insert my anal cum cover fingers into my mouth to taste my booty cum. The sweetness is oh so good, I bend down to lick the fake cock clean of my cum. I remove the fake cock from the stand, to retrieve the cum easier. I feel the cock has warmed from being inside of me for five hundred strokes.

Placing King Cock back into the soapy water on the right side of the dual sink to clean it. Once I am satisfied that is clean, I move it to lay back into the ice water in the left sink. Returning to the stand, I adjusted the angle to about 60 degrees. This angle will provide a different feeling for my next favorite dildo, Hung.

I return to the sink and pull Hung from the ice-cold water. Hung, is also 12" long, but only 1 3/4" in girth. I attach Hung to the stand and cover it also with lube. My lubed cover fingers of my right-hand work into my well fucked asshole, sliding all four fingers in easily. I do the same with my left hand before washing them clean in the soapy water in the right-side sink.

Moving into position to attack Hung with my hunger increasing to be fucked even harder than with King Cock, I am ready to begin. Impaling myself completely with Hung, I swallow 7" on the first attempt. The dildo is cold and inviting as it fills me with its cold girth. I pause at the 7" mark for only a brief time before I continue slowly to accept more of the firmer brown plastic fake cock. Eight inches and still sliding deeper, I stop just before I touch the bottom. Hold myself in place with my arms, I spread my legs wider to accept the cold dildo with more passion.

Having my legs spread wide, I feel the dildo slide even further into me as I relax my muscle. I placed my forearms on the base of the stand in front of me and proceeded to thrust Hung in and out of me slowly at first. Five hundred and thirty strokes into play time, I am ready for a deep and aggressive pounding. Arching my back upward, I start slamming my ass into the cold firm dildo without hesitation.

Hung has entered an area inside my gut I have never had anything before. The feeling is too wonderful to stop anytime soon. Sweat drips from my forehead and chest, down on the blue towel beneath me. Six hundred strokes into play time and I am closing in on another anal orgasm. This orgasm stops me from moving completely. I scream loudly and shiver with delightfulness. I am breathing as though I am running for my life. Only to realize I am having the anal pounding of my life. No sooner than the orgasm subsides, I return to thrashing, my well fuck asshole.

My nut sacks are now touching the fake plastic balls of Hung on every down stroke. The sound of my asshole being fuck is clear and present in my anal assault. The feeling of being deeply impaled is the best I have ever had. As I approach six hundred and sixty strokes, another anal orgasm emerges, not as extreme as the last one, but special all the same. I slow my strokes to savor the feeling as I approach the 700 strokes I desired before I started.

I reached my goal, but I didn't stop. After achieving 725 strokes, I remove myself from Hung. Turning around, I pull Hung from the stand. I Dropped Hung into the wash water sink, without cleansing Hung, I move to grab King Cock once again. I forced the flesh color cock onto the stand. With the ultimate desire and not lubing the dildo I attacked it with my well fucked asshole. I slid over the cock head and down the shaft as hard and as far as I could go. Coming back up to the head, I repeated this movement quickly and deeply until I reached the 835-stroke mark. Once again, I was sweating like a man running for his life.

The anal cum was present on the blue towel. I remained with the used dildo firmly implanted inside me. Enjoying the girth and depth I have concord. The feeling I long to relive again very soon at my next play time.

Not the end.