All Comments on 'Playdate'

by Adventuress711

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I didn’t know what I was looking for but this was exactly it. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i love this

this was by far one of the best pieces of erotica i’ve ever read. i love it when there’s BDSM between two people who love and respect each other instead of the total stranger thing. please please write more. and thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
echoing the first comment...

great loving bdsm. hot! could see this as part of a larger story with more character development, this being one chapter. i know that is difficult, but just saying...

Adventuress711Adventuress711over 5 years agoAuthor
<3 <3 <3

Thanks guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I loved it! I would love to read more on these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

Absolutely LOVED it! The mutual love & respect was awesome! Thank YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So much of this was very very hot

The thing that doesn’t sit well with me has nothing to do with the sex. They were both on an emotional rollercoaster for days after her outburst because they didn’t communicate. My husband and I are lucky in that we rarely argue with each other but when we do we are quick to apologise and resolve the issue. We NEVER ignore the person trying to apologise and arguments and uncertainty is not strung out over days.

Ironically communication is usually better in a d/s relationship possibly because emotions seem to be more intense?

She mentioned slipping into her role, but it looks like they have a 24/7 lifestyle and as far as that goes he comes across as emotionally detached. Maybe I’m reading between the lines or maybe I’m letting the ‘birthday surprise’ story influence my response.

Adventuress711Adventuress711almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback

I think sometimes in a relationship with children it’s important to do a reset when you stop making the relationship and sex a priority and sometimes it’s OK to take to cool off period if both parties are upset. But I would consider this in the rewrite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous