All Comments on 'Playing Away Pt. 05'

by edinbedin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tishy and Jim have a fun in the hike in the woods. With the wank club including Tishy's "Sex Ed" that no one likely to forget and fun for everyone involved.

Haha!

Although Jim and Mary had solid encounter after sexy tag game gangbang in the woods

As Jimmy boy got his shot with pretty Mary at the house.

Unexpectedly, Tishy turns out pregnant, but Jimmy finds he's the father as couldn't be dick, As Jimmy can't be sure he's the father.

Guess we'll find out soon enough in playing Away next adventure.

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I particularly like the teacher theme - and the honesty about how young lads get off together when their hormones are raging. The contrast between youth and middle age is very well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'd love to be the center of attention like this - all those spurting dicks - wonderful! Makes me wet....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brings back memories of wanking with my friends in the showers at the gym, or in the woods after school. Usually over a porn mag, when we could get our hands on one. Happy days!

Now we're all married and life is just not the same. I've tried to get my wife interested in some extra-maritals, but no luck so far - but will keep trying. I'd love to watch her sucking a nice big cock.

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useredinbedin@edinbedin
We're a married couple, Jim and Tishy, living in Scotland, in our late thirties. We were always rather conventional, until a few years ago we began a series of adventures which changed our lives. Our writing is in a sense our attempt to share these experiences, and the way we ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Playing Away Series Info