Playing Pretend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to finish in me," Alex's hands were back on his chest, his legs curled under him keeping up a slight rhythm to their hips, "You can take your time, but I don't want you to finish anywhere else."

"Yes," Gil felt up Alex's sides, massed the knots under his arms, "Do you want to come first or would you rather finish in my mouth?"

Alex shook his head, "I don't want to try for me tonight. I know you want to give that to me and I'm sorry, I just don't think it's good for me to be too goal oriented with my body right now, yknow?"

Gil hummed, "I am sorry if you feel pressure to finish for me sometimes, I can work on that."

Alex shook his head, "No, love, it's not a common issue. Just tonight, with this, I don't think it's on the table for me. But I want you to finish if you can, I want you to be all floppy and post-coital in the bath."

Warmth spread over Gil's body. It seemed like Alex wanted this to be over. He could accommodate that.

"Do you want me to... move things in that direction?"

"You can spend however long you want inside of me," Alex explained, "I'm going to have to lay down soon though, so you'll need to get on top."

Gil just wanted a straight answer. He really just wanted Alex to give him permission. He didn't want to ask but he also didn't want to proceed without being explicit.

"Can I... can I fuck you now? To finish?"

Alex smiled that gentle smile that he used to only give to Gil, "Yes, baby," Alex pet his chest and he started moving with more purpose.

He asked Alex to move onto his back so he didn't have to worry so much about moving his aching belly around too much. He suddenly remembered the creme bruele on the bedside table and reached for it.

"Can I eat this off of you while I come in you?"

Alex giggled a bit, nodded, "You want to put it on my chest?"

"Mhm," Gil set the dish on the bed next to them, scooped out an unceremonious handful and smeared it across Alex's chest, being sure to get some in the scars.

Alex's breath shuddered, Gil sank down on top of him, and they moved against each other. Gil ended up adding two pillows under Alex's hips to prop him up so that he could roll his hips into him a bit easier.

"Oh baby boy," Gil rested his forehead on Alex's shoulder, nose hovering above the creme brule, "You are the prettiest thing," he said as he began to devour the dessert.

He licked and mouthed like an animal. The pace of his hips picked up. Became less consistent. He fucked him.

He reveled in the squelch when he entered him, the way he tensed and coiled and moaned under his weight, around his cock. The way the cream was on his tongue, on his face. How his belly would make contact with Alex's and for a moment he forgot it was pretend. And he growled. It came from deep in his chest and consumed him. His body lurched into Alex's. He wanted to flood his uterus. He wanted to put another baby in him.

Alex must have noticed when Gil fell into it a bit more. He must have known that Gil was forgetting what they were doing because he goaded him further into the fantasy.

"Tell me about how you want me to give birth," Alex demanded breathlessly.

Gil's face was absolutely covered in creme brule at this point and his cock had a mind of its own, compelling him as deep as he could push into Alex.

"I want you to give birth at home, with me. I want to hold you, and I want to use my fingers to measure your dilation, and I want to hold my hand in you during a contraction, just to feel how strong you are, feel how hard you're working to give me my," his hips hiccupped mid-thrust but recovered almost immediately, "my baby."

"And I want to help you stand while you push. And when you're done I want to watch you hold my baby while I clean up. I want to carry both of you to the bath when you're ready. I want to do your postpartum care, I want to put on your pads and help clean you. Alex, I want all of it. I want all of you."

He was erratic at this point. He couldn't maintain any kind of predictable pace but he kept thrusting hard and deep. Having him talk was working.

"Tell me how you want to take care of me before I go into labor," Alex said.

"I'd be so good to you," Gil was supporting his upper body with one arm and used the other one to rub Alex's belly, "I'd be so good to both of you. I'd feed you anything you want, I'd keep you all snuggled up in bed. I'd bath you and give you belly masks to help the stretch marks. I'd give you anything you want, baby, I'd suck your dick any time you wanted."

Alex rolled his hips into Gil's for the first time in a while and that was enough to send him tumbling over the edge, "anything you want," he mumbled as he collapsed, buried deep inside Alex.

"Good Daddy," Alex cooed, pet the back of his neck.

Gil had to rest for a while before he sat up. His face was wet with tears the remains of his dessert.

"Can I get a bath going for us?" Gil asked.

"Of course," Alex stroked his shoulders one last time before he left to run the bath.

He came back to bed to wait with Alex and cried lightly into the side of Alex's hip.

"That's my good boy," Alex cooed, "Let it out."

And he sobbed. Uncontrollably, for a moment, then with great restraint.

"You can keep going," Alex said, but he was already masking enough to have stopped the tears.

"Bath time," he said, voice half hollow.

He asked to carry Alex and met no objections. He lowered Alex into the bath and sat down behind him, hand back on his belly.

"It's pretty," Gil mumbled again and again, "pretty, pretty."

12