Playing the Long Game

Story Info
The best way to beat a superhero is to make your own.
3.5k words
3.72
11.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This is my first time posting, and the first story I've written in over a decade. I just had this idea in my head and wanted to get it out. I'm genuinely open to any and all feedback you may have. If you'd like me to write more, please let me know!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zane stared at the treasure before his eyes. A small emerald crystal, barely the size of a pendant, tucked inside a black jewelry box. Oh, the sacrifices he made to get his hands on a prize of this magnitude. Zane basked in its warm glow as he pondered the days ahead. He was almost there. Soon, this would all be worth it.

If Zane was going to be the ruler of this world, he was going to need someone to enforce his will. After all, despite his years of martial arts and strength training, he was but a man. And men were nothing but ants in the presence of a god.

Everything had changed when Hyperman first caught that reporter plummeting off the side of The Daily Globe's headquarters all those years ago. Some felon she wrote an article about busted out of prison, found his way to her office, and tried pushing her through the window. The entire world watched in awe as the man in the red cape wrapped her in his arms and gently descended to the ground below.

Everyone was chattering about how wonderful the world had suddenly become. God was real, and he had descended to save the human race. But Zane knew better. Hyperman wasn't a miracle; he was an omen. A sign that the human race was at its end. Their world would soon be run amuck with gods who did not have to live by human rules. In a society where success was determined by power, the efforts of man were pointless while living in the shadow of a god.

Zane was quickly proven right when a goddess emerged from that capsule that landed in Siberia. They said she was his cousin. Before long the Hyperman and the Hypergirl were tag-teaming monsters and military masterminds alike. The world was their sandbox and Zane was an insect praying they wouldn't knock the castle on top of him.

But Zane was cunning, and more importantly, he was patient. When he read the article detailing how Hyperman had temporarily lost his powers to that alien gemstone, he understood the implications just as much as anyone else. God could be killed.

Not by him, certainly. Zane knew that the odds of a plan going that perfectly was astronomical. None of the criminals who had attempted to do so had even gotten close. And even if he could do it, surely it'd be impossible to do it twice. No, only a god could kill a god. Zane needed a god of his own.

It took months of brainstorming and preparation to come up with this plan. He was thinking long term. Very long term. Hyperman had agreed to escort the world's first human launch to Mars. After the failed alien invasion a year ago, the government wanted to take no chances. This meant that for a few days, Hypergirl was going to have to protect Metropolis on her own. By herself.

Zane spent months designing the collar. It was a new metallic-alloy that was light enough to be worn comfortably, but strong enough to require a plasma-cutter to break. The most difficult part was engineering the two ends of the collar to weld together upon contact. It was critical that once the collar was attached, it could never be removed by the wearer. At least, not by a human wearer. Getting the collar to fly straight and accurate while launched proved to be its own challenge, but Zane was able to figure it out in a matter of days.

By far, the most difficult piece of the puzzle was acquiring the stone sitting in front of him. Finding a Crystalite shard on Earth was as difficult as... well, finding a Crystalite shard on earth. It was the rarest gemstone on the planet. They say that as soon as the world witnessed the effects of Crystalite on Hyperman, the government paid no expense to find every last stone that trailed Hyperman's capsule to Earth and stored them in a top secret facility. Luckily, the arrival of Hypergirl was accompanied by a restock of Crystalite stones, and by that point people knew what they were, and did their best to hide them.

No shortage of blood was spilled by those seeking to find the stones. Being caught with one instantly painted a target on your back by those seeking to slay the gods themselves, and those seeking to sell them for profit.

Two years. That's what it took to finally acquire a shard for himself. It was a freak accident. Zane happened to be touring a military facility when what looked like a giant lizard appeared out of nowhere. Naturally Hypergirl made quick work of it, but not before several walls of the facility had come down, revealing a storage of Crystalite scheduled for transfer the next day. Zane took advantage of the chaos to take the smallest shard he could find and then disappeared.

Zane sat in his lab, trembling as he stared at the brilliant emerald crystal in front of him. This was it. All he had to do was affix the shard to the inside of the collar and wait. He had already waited this long, so what was a few more days? The moment that would define his entire life was upon him.

-----------------------------------

Kara turned her head towards the bellowing crash that could be heard from miles away. She stood atop a skyscraper, her golden blonde hair reflecting the light of the setting sun. It had been several years since she introduced herself to the world as Hypergirl. She had grown several inches since then and no longer needed support from her cousin. Recently she had considered changing her name to "Hyperwoman" but it just didn't have the same ring to it.

Kara witnessed a cloud of smoke appearing from behind a building and then another crash echoed through the air. Kal had just left the planet in her hands while he escorted a spacecraft to Mars. That meant this was a job for Hypergirl.

Kara pushed off the building, careful not crack the steel frame against her feet, and flew in the direction of smoke. She zipped around a nearby building before arriving at the source. A 15 ft tall humanoid machine was tossing cars aside like toys. Two of the machine's arms were holding cargo that it clearly stole from the police station down the street, and the other two arms were being used to crush the first group of police officers responding to the scene.

"Hey Robot," Kara called out, "How well can you take a punch?"

Kara zoomed into the machine's chest, denting the steel plate with her fist, and launching it back a block down the street. Surprisingly, the robot landed on its feet.

"Hypergirl detected," said the robot, in a harsh, metallic voice. "Adjusting combat parameters." The robot's legs seemed to plant themselves into ground, as if gaining weight. Hypergirl hovered in place as she evaluated the change, her short cape fluttering in the wind.

"Okay, bucket-head, can you at least tell me who built you? Is it one of my usual-suspects, or do I get to meet someone new today?"

Just then, the machine picked up a parked vehicle and tossed it at Hypergirl. Kara quickly swiped down with her fist, smashing the car to the ground.

"Oookay, you must be new here then, cause that would never wor--"Kara cut off as another vehicle was sent over her head. Turning, she realized the car was headed straight towards a trembling couple behind her. Kara pushed against the air in an attempt to intercept the car, and then... something hit her.

Kara was launched into an alleyway, tumbling through the air and skipping against the ground. She might have been pushed one or two blocks before stopping. Her head was spinning, and her neck hurt.

"What the hell is going on?" she thought. As the world came back into focus, Kara realized she had been hit by some sort of metallic collar. Whatever it was, it felt tight around her neck. She reached to pull it off, but she felt weak. Kara hesitated as she realized she did not have the strength to remove the collar.

"I can't believe it actually worked," a man's voice said behind her. "I planned this for years, but here I am witnessing it in person, and I honestly can't believe it's happening."

"What... are you talking about?" Kara asked hesitantly, as she slowly stood and turned to see a tall, shadowy man in a trench coat. The sun had set and for some reason Kara seemed to be having difficulty seeing in the dark.

"In hindsight I should have been less worried. With Hyperman's scheduled departure being common knowledge, it's obvious someone would attempt to get away with some sort of heist. The tricky part was just getting to the scene fast enough that you'd still be distracted by them."

Kara could hear gunshots in the background as the police helplessly tried to stall the rampaging machine. They were waiting for her to come back. They needed her.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but I don't have time for this. Get out of the way and I'll deal with you later" she commanded, hopping into the air... and then immediately touching the concrete ground below. Her eyes widened. She had never experienced Crystalite exposure before. The man stepped forward.

"And there it is. That was faster than I anticipated. Fate must be on my side."

"ENOUGH," Kara yelled, taking a swing with her right fist. But she moved significantly slower than she was used to. The man ducked to his right side, placed his palm on the ground for stability, and then kicked up with his left foot directly into Kara's chin. She spun backwards, hitting her head against the ground behind her.

The world was spinning. Her vision blurred. Kara could barely make out the man's voice.

"Welcome to Earth, miss Hypergirl. You were once a goddess who ruled over mankind. From now on, you're just a woman. My woman."

And then everything went black.

-----------------------------------

Zane stared at the unconscious woman sitting in the chair in front of him. Her blue top perfectly accentuated her mid-sized breasts, pressing against the large 'H' printed on her chest. Her perfect thighs were visible below her scarlet skirt, which left just enough to the imagination to get any man excited. It took all his willpower not to take care then and there in the alleyway, but he knew better than to risk his entire plan like that. He had tied her hands behind her back with a rope in case she lashed out at first, but he knew that wasn't how he wanted this to go. He wanted a struggle.

Kara awoke to the site of Zane, a deep grin on his face. She was in what appeared to be a dark lab of some sort, but with a large bed in the corner.

"I think it's only fair that I inform you of what's going to happen here," Zane said. "I have kidnapped you for one simple reason. If I am to become the king of the world, I will need soldiers powerful enough to kill Hyperman. You are going to provide me with those soldiers."

"What the fuck are you talking about...?" she asked, head still spinning.

"In the future, this most momentous of nights will become a global holiday," declared Zane, while cutting the ropes on her hands with a box cutter and stashing it in his pocket. "Tonight, I am going to breed you. You will conceive our first child, and that child will grow up to conquer this planet and slay any gods that challenge me."

"What? N-" she stood up in a panic, but was cut off as Zane thrust his body weight onto her, pushing her to floor. She tried to fight him off but couldn't believe how much stronger the man was. "Please stop, no!"

"Your privileged status is over, goddess! Now you know the strength of a woman!" He said, tearing her top right through the middle, leaving her signature 'H' in tatters, exposing her breasts.

Kara felt a shiver as Zane's warm tongue began circling her right nipple. She did everything she could to push him off, but he was just so heavy.

Zane didn't waste any time. He pulled her scarlet skirt down her legs, exposing her white panties beneath. He pulled his rock-hard cock out of his pants and started rubbing against her panties.

Kara could feel his shaft rubbing against her pussy's lips through her underwear, her voice frozen in fear. She could barely breath with his weight on her chest, but that combined with the sensation below seemed to trigger something. Against her best judgement, she could feel her pussy start to get wet.

"And now for the prize," he said, sliding off her panties and putting his throbbing head against her entrance.

"Oh god, please stop!" she managed to get out, as she carved her fingernails into his back in one last desperate attempt to get him off. But it was futile.

"Now, feel the pleasure of being a woman." he commanded.

A shock went up her spine as the man's penis entered her pussy. Her legs went limp, and with them, any hope of escape. The man had captured her.

Zane could feel her warm pussy wrapping around his dick. He pushed and heard a yelp break from the blonde's lips. He had her. It was time to claim her womb. He began thrusting rhythmically, in and out. First slowly, but then he started to pick up the pace. She was silent beneath him, eyes closed, with tears streaming down her face. Her breasts bounced up and down as each thrust reverberated through her body.

"Here we go, Hypergirl. Your womb is mine."

Zane pushed his dick as far as it could go into her pussy and released the pressure that had been building up, flooding her womb with semen.

Kara could feel her pussy clench over his cock as his warm semen filled her insides. Oh my god. She thought. He came inside me. He's actually trying to impregnate me.

Zane slowly thrusted in and out a couple more times before exiting her body, their mixed fluids forming a puddle on the ground. He gazed at the sobbing woman below.

"We're not done yet. Clean me up."

Kara opened her eyes and saw the mess below. Semen was dripping out of her pussy and the man was now sticking his penis in her face. She didn't know what else to do. She just wanted this night to end. So she lifted her head and put her mouth over his cock.

She had given blowjobs before. She had a couple exes when she was in school, and there was that one drunk night with Kal. But this was different. Somehow this man's penis had the energy of a stallion. Her previous partners had just wanted a good time. This man wanted to breed.

Zane grabbed her head and thrusted, as he forced his cock down her throat. Again, he thrusted in and out, fucking her face. Kara pushed back, freeing herself from his dick, chocking and coughing.

"Wait," she said, looking up at him. "Just wait. I'll do it myself. Please. Just let me do it."

"Finally, you're understanding the situation."

Kara got on her knees, his penis up to her face, and began to lick his shaft. As demeaning as this was, it spared her the pain of letting him do what he wanted. She licked up and down, then made her way to the top, and began to lick around the head of his penis.

"You're actually pretty good at this. That's good."

She gazed up at his eyes, making eye contact, and then allowed his penis into her mouth once more and started sucking, up and down. She could feel his cock pulsing against her tongue, increasing in pressure.

"Good girl," he said, pushing her blond hair out of the way so that it wouldn't cover her face. "It's time for your reward."

He pushed her head into his cock once more and erupted into her throat. Kara could feel the semen filling her mouth to the brim. She tried swallowing it but there was too much. She coughed and semen flowed up and out her nose.

"You are an incredibly beautiful woman, you know. You'll be a perfect mother for my children."

Kara didn't even know what to think. Was she really going to have this man's child? Surely, she could find her way out of this situation.

"There's one last thing I haven't told you," Zane said. "I took a fertility drug before you woke up. It should be in my system by now. Once ingested, the drug will pass on through all the user's bodily fluids for 13 hours. If a woman ingests it, the drug will immediately trigger ovulation. The semen you just swallowed should be enough."

Kara's eyes widened as his statement sunk in. This was it. This man had proven that he was faster and stronger than she was. He was going to impregnate her. No, he was going to breed her. And there was nothing she could do to stop him.

Her mind was in shock. She didn't know what to do. Her instincts kicked in, and ultimately, she chose the path of least resistance. Resigning herself to her fate, she gently pushed him towards the chair, sitting him down, and mounted him.

Zane allowed her to lead him to the chair. He could see in her eyes that her will was broken. She lowered herself onto his cock and he could feel her pussy lips relax to let him in. As he reached her cervix, she let out a moan. She was starting to enjoy it.

Kara let go of her inhibitions, lifted her hips and began to pump his dick. She had to admit, now that the adrenaline was over, he had a pretty big dick. He wrapped his arms around her back and began to suck on her nipples again. Kara couldn't help but let out another moan in response. Zane grinned in response. That moan was hungry.

"It's time." Zane picked her up by her waste, carried her over to the bed in the corner, and gently placed her onto the soft mattress. He pulled her by the waste, so her pussy was right by his dick, and pulled her legs over his shoulders, into a mating press. Then he pushed his dick through her pussy lips one more time.

Oh my god, this is it. He's going to breed me. He's going to breed me.

Zane pumped in and out of her pussy, pushing as far as he could go. Leftover semen was pouring out of her lips as he thrusted, but he didn't care. It was time to claim his prize. it was time to claim her egg. It was time to breed.

"Get pregnant! Get pregnant!" he commanded, as his cock erupted inside of her one last time. Kara shuddered and let out a loud moan as she felt strings of thick white semen fill every crevasse of her womb and drip out of her warm, wet pussy.

"Holy shit," she whispered to herself, realizing her made her cum. Zane lowered her legs. Still riding her afterglow, Kara instinctively locked her legs around his back, pulled his chest close, and kissed him. It was a long kiss, as their bodies pressed tightly against each other.

Zane broke the kiss, sliding his cock of her pussy.

"You are now the mother of my child," he said, locking eyes with his captive below. "I will take care of you here. In nine months, you will give birth and I will raise that child to help achieve my dream. Be proud. This child will be the heir to my new empire."

"And then?" She asked hazily.

"And then I will breed you again. And again. Until I have all the forces I need. If you reach the point where you are unable to breed and my goals have not yet been met, I may be forced to breed them instead. But I will rule this planet, and my children will eliminate all the false gods and goddesses on this planet. But rest assured, you are no longer a goddess. You are merely a woman."

Kara nodded her head, accepting his words. She had lost the will to resist. This man had claimed her. From now on she would just be a woman. His woman.

She touched her hand to her womb, now carrying this man's child, and smiled.

"I'm yours," she said. Then she pulled him close and kissed him again.